Savannah's Day at Work Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls get a little crazier.
1.5k words
4.71
28.9k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not done so please go back and read chapters 1 and 2. I have just finished having sex in my cube and am getting ready to leave the office.

During all of this I didn't even think about the fact that there might be someone here working later than normal. I walk down the walkway to the corner and peek around it to check. I don't see anyone in the office. I wave Dan and Brooke over. I see them coming. Dan is fully dressed and Brooke is wearing nothing but her heels and carrying her big purse. As they near I say "I want to walk around the entire office, and then get off on Kelly's desk."

Kelly is the Vice President of our division and is away for a conference, returning Monday. She can be kind of a bitch, but she is gorgeous. I can tell she takes care of herself and has a rocking body. If she wasn't as hot as she is people would hate her a lot more. I want to sit on her desk and masturbate so that every time I walk by or go in there I will think of it.

Walking through the entire office completely nude with cum all over my face and hair, and a plug in my ass feels amazing. I reach Kelly's corner office and walk in with Dan and Brooke right behind me. I get up on Kelly's desk and sit on it with my legs spread, facing out to where Dan and Brooke stand near the door. Brooke starts filming and I start teasing my clit. I continue rubbing myself for a few minutes and then use my other hand to stick two fingers inside while simultaneously rubbing. I look at Dan and Brooke, then stare into the camera. While looking into it I let out a loud moan and have what seems like my 8th orgasm of the day.

As I'm coming down from my orgasm Dan says "get up on that desk with her Brooke."

Brooke, still wearing nothing but her black heels climbs up on the desk with me while Dan continues to film us. She instantly starts kissing me. I lay down and she climbs on top of me. While we are kissing I see Dan take off his pants and get behind Brooke. Brooke pulls away from me and looks back over her shoulder at Dan and nods. She turns back to me and is looking me straight in the eyes. By her facial expressions I can tell Dan is entering her. After a few seconds her body starts rocking and she starts kissing my breasts. She then moves up my body, kissing it the whole way until she reaches my ear. She nibbles on my ear then starts tonguing it while moaning from Dan being inside of her.

She pulls away from my ear and continues to kiss me while being fucked by Dan. "I am going to fuck your ass now Brooke," he states.

"Please go slow, I have only done it once before and it really hurt," says Brooke.

"Don't worry, I will. Just tell me if I need to stop."

With Brooke looking at me I can tell she is uncomfortable at first. "I'm going to stay right here for a minute so you can get used to it," Dan states.

Brooke just nods her head. After a minute she says "keep going," wincing in pain.

After another minute Dan says "alright, I am fully in, how does it feel?"

"Surprisingly ok now."

Brooke starts rocking back and forth slowly. After a minute of getting used to the feeling she starts screaming loudly. "Fuck me! Faster and harder!" I see Dan thrusting behind her at a very fast pace. After a few minutes Dan says he is going to cum. "Please cum in my ass," Brooke tells him. As he is cumming Brooke looks at me and says "wow, I can feel his cum coating the inside of my ass. It is amazing."

"Wow, that was spectacular," Dan says. "You girls are something else. We really should get out of here. The cleaning crew will be here any minute."

Dan pulls away and starts getting dressed. Brooke says to me "I would really like to keep this cum in my ass. Can I use your plug?"

"Wow, I didn't know you were this kinky," I tell her.

"You bring it out of me. I never thought I would be doing anything like this, but seeing you masturbate at your desk earlier got me very riled up."

"Alright, have you ever used one?" I ask.

"No," she states, "but I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

I take out my plug and lick it all around, cleaning it off. I hand it to her. She doesn't take it and asks "will you put it in for me?"

"Sure baby," I say. "Turn around."

Brooke stays on the desk and turns around. She is now in a sixty nine position on top of me. I hear Dan take a few pictures. I see her freshly fucked ass and start inserting the plug. I go slow at first and can tell it hurts her a little so I stop.

"Keep going, it's a good pain," Brooke says.

I continue pushing slowly until the thickest part is inside of her and she sucks the rest in. When fully inserted she gets off the desk and stands up. She helps me up. Dan is ready to go and we leave Kelly's office. I am going to think of tonight every time I look at this office.

"Let's hurry up and take the stairs down," says Dan. "We will probably not run into anyone there."

"Hold on a minute, I'll be right back," says Brooke, carrying her purse.

She walks towards our cubes and rounds the corner. After a minute I see her coming back around the corner. She no longer has her purse. As she gets closer I notice she doesn't have her heels on anymore, either.

"I wanted to be completely naked like you," she says. "I even took off my earrings and rings and left everything in my desk drawer."

Here we are. Two fully nude girls in our office, both freshly fucked. Brooke has cum in her ass and my plug holding it in and my face and hair are still completely covered by Dan's cum.

"Ok, we're really pushing it. We need to go now," Dan states.

As we are heading to the door, we hear the door on the far side of the office close. Oh shit, we are busted, I think. Dan grabs us and we rush to the door on our side of the office. Right as we push it open and go through I see a member of the cleaning team look at us. He probably caught my backside, but I hope he saw more.

We get out into the hallway and are right by the stairwell door. We enter it and start rushing down. After about 5 stories Brooke says "I feel like I'm missing something." She goes up to Dan and undoes his zipper.

"What are you doing," he asks her.

"I want my face to look like Savannah's. Can you help me out with that," asks Brooke.

"Sure, but we have to hurry up or we'll get caught."

Brooke pulls Dan's dick out of his pants, kneels down in front of him, and starts sucking him very fast. After two minutes he tells her he is going to cum. Brooke pulls back and looks up at him. I watch as he cums on her face and hair. I have no idea how he has any left in him, but he gets a noticeable amount out. After he's finished Brooke looks at me and smiles. "Now we match," she states. She looks so beautiful covered in cum.

"Ok, let's get to the car," I tell them.

We start back down the stairs. Without stopping again it only takes us a minute to reach the bottom. I forgot the door to the garage is across the hall from the stairwell door, so we are going to have to run across a hall to get into the garage. Dan opens the door and peeks his head out. "Coast is clear," he says.

He pushes the door open and we all go through it. As I'm crossing the hall I look out toward the lobby and see a few people, but their backs are to us. If only they knew to turn around. We reach the garage door and enter it.

"I forgot my car is on the other side, sorry," says Dan.

Shit, we're going to have to cross this garage completely naked. Oh well, it will be exciting, I think. As we walk I feel how cold the cement is on my bare feet. Dan and Brooke start to jog, but I continue to walk. I want to enjoy this. They reach his SUV and turn around to see me taking my time, completely nude, covered in cum, and walking through the garage slowly.

As I reach them we all get in, me and Brooke in the back.

"Where to ladies," Dan asks.

"Let's go get Brooke her own butt plug so I can have mine back."