Savannah's Rape

Story Info
Savannah is tricked by her lover in this erotic fantasy.
2.5k words
3.87
57.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6, Neff picked up Savannah at her apartment in the limo.

"Wow, you look fabulous, my dear," he enthused, as he took both her hands and lifted them shoulder height, appraising her bosom, her small waist and her ample backside. "The dress really shows off your best assets." He kissed her lightly on the lips.

It made Savannah smile to be so appreciated. She had been wondering why, after dating Neff Rainer, the sexy, handsome, smart, and successful investment banker for almost a month, he had not been more aggressive about bedding her. She was certainly willing, because if his kisses and embraces foretold how steamy he would be as a lover, she had bet on the right horse. Savannah had high hopes for romance when she "won" Neff as the highest bidder at a charity event for "Bachelor of the Month." She wanted those blond curls and chiseled jaw, and her top bid was $10,000, but the rest of the bidders dropped out at $8,500. She felt it was money well spent.

Having had a few hot makeout sessions with him but not having gone any further, she was surprised by his seeming lack of ardor. His not wanting to have sex with her was puzzling, as they seemed to be compatible in many ways. He didn't seem gay, and there was definite chemistry, or so she thought.

What she could not know is that Neff believed that Savannah's father killed his mother twenty-four years ago, strangled during rough sex play. Neff's mother Wanda had become Chet Pembroke's mistress when she was struggling to make ends meet as a single mother after her alcoholic husband ran their family business into the ground.

Neff and Savannah enjoyed a wonderful evening at the ballet, and afterward, a light dinner at Oberwark, a trendy bistro near the performing arts center. Over cognac, he suggested that they attend a late night party with the dancers whom they had just enjoyed in the ballet.

Thrilled at the idea of mingling and conversing with the dancers, Savannah enthused, "Oh, yes, I'd love to go."

"Where are the dancers and your friends?" Savannah asked when they got to the hotel.

"They are already partying upstairs in the suite," Neff responded lightly. "We'll be going up there in a few minutes. Meanwhile, I want to introduce you to a few of my friends I can see over there at the bar."

As he introduces Savannah to them all, she notes to herself that they are surely an odd assortment of people. Not that she was a judgmental person, but these people looked like characters from a Tim Burton movie—older, pudgy, balding men, butchy-looking women. The way they some of them looked her over, pausing their gaze on her breasts, made Savannah a little uneasy, but she chalked up her nervousness and unease to social anxiety and fear of not being accepted, and brushed it off.

"I'll get us a drink," Neff announced, in the straightforward manner he used when deciding for them both, and disappeared in the crowded bar to order, leaving Savannah standing next to a tall, gregarious woman who was laughing a bit too loudly at her husband doing a bad impersonation of Sean Connery as James Bond.

She was glad when Neff returned with the drinks so she didn't have to try to converse with this odd group, and perhaps drank her Cosmo a little too fast.

There must have been something added to the drink because suddenly Savannah was way more high than she should have been on one drink. She felt so relaxed, and all of her concerns melted away. Life was beautiful...

Everything after that began happening as if in a dream, and not such a good one. Savannah went from feeling warm and comfortable to queasily panicked. It was like being in a carnival funhouse. Laughter became loud, then faded away...faces loomed in... talking heads bobbed in front of her, saying indecipherable things, and then zoomed out of her visual range.

She started to feel as if she had no control over her body, first all floaty, then as if her arms and legs were operating on their own, independent of any conscious will or effort on her part.

"Let's get her up to the room before we have to carry her," she heard a disembodied voice say, and two sets of strong hands hoisted her out of her seat and forced her to walk on wobbling legs toward the elevator.

Is something bad is happening to me? she thought to herself. Whatever was going to happen, she was powerless to stop it. She had been rendered completely vulnerable rom the Ruffie that Neff had slipped her; her body was doing things which she wasn't able to prevent.

As two pairs of strong arms led her into the suite, her hazy perception allowed her to realize she was at a masquerade party, as most of the guests had on bizarre masks with grotesque faces, feathers and strange hats. People were dressed oddly, some in various stages of undress. A shirtless masked man in a silk top hat and cape loomed into her blurred field of vision. "So this is Savannah... ahhh, delicious—she is all you said she would be," with a lascivious smile. A woman walked up to her wearing a jumpsuit made entirely of thin, black leather straps, with big enough spaces between them to reveal every part of her anatomy. The woman lifted up Savannah's dress and put her palm over her crotch and squeezed. "Yes, a big woman. I like them big," and leaned in to kiss Savannah on the lips.

Her limbs felt incredibly rubbery, and if not for being held up, she would have crumpled to the floor. What is happening? Where is Neff? she thought desperately. Who are these people and what am I doing here?

The next thing she was aware of, someone had removed her dress, and tucked down her lace bra cups below her breasts, so that the bra was now acting as a cupless bustier, causing her breasts to thrust upward and forcing them into an enticing display of white flesh and pink nipples. Her slip was around her waist, her panties had been removed, but her thigh-high black stockings and high heels were left on.

As someone held her arms over her head, her wrists were tied loosely with thick velvet cord—not that she was in any condition to protest. Lying on her back, she was actually perched on top of a huge man who held her around her waist on top of his stomach. The others' hands were all over her body, stroking and touching, tickling, slapping, squeezing—mouths on her nipples, licking, sucking, biting—then slowly she realized that the man underneath her was pumping away, bumping the tip of his cock up against her asshole. Another of the masked tormentors—was that Neff?—got on his knees in front of her with a tube of lubrication and squeezed some on the head of the man's cock underneath her, helping her anal attacker to successfully wedge his dick into her ass. It hurt, but there was so much going on at once that Savannah was barely able to think about it. Using the same lube on his fingers, the masked man expertly started massaging her clitoris, then worked his fingers into her now moist and well-lubricated, pink cunt, searching out and finding her G-spot. Deftly starting to massage the special area with his curled fingers, she opened her heavy-lidded eyes to see a cruel expression on Neff's face.

"Neff... why?" she managed to utter, but just then, another reveler leaned in over her face, forcing his semi-hard dick into her mouth, dipping into her again and again, forcing her to suck it, effectively cutting off any more questions.

Oh my God, this can't be really happening, she thought. She fought to remain conscious through the haze of the Rohypnol coursing through her body, but started to drift away into the darkness.

Shocked back into awareness by the sharp pain of Neff shoving his swollen and erect cock to the hilt into her pussy, she tried to scream and writhe away, but was held fast by the bear hug from underneath her. As he plunged into her again and again, oddly enough what she noticed were his balls slapping against her body, fap, fap, fap!

More hands roamed over her, more mouths, licking, nibbling, sucking her florid pink nipples, her neck, armpits, ears, and toes, no inch of her was off limits in this freakish sexual feeding frenzy. Swarms of sensations coursed through her, cocks feasting on every orifice, mouths and hands touching, tickling, grasping, sliding, fucking—and Savannah powerless to stop it. Too languid to resist, she let the drug take over her awareness and slid briefly into unconsciousness.

"Turn her over, I wanna ride that big ass!" she heard a voice say from a faraway place, and the bear who was holding her on her back rolled them both over, forcing his knees between her thighs, spreading them, bending her knees, pulling her hips back so that now her ass was completely open and exposed. Grabbing onto her hips, he immediately took advantage of this new position to ram his rock hard member into her now slick and dripping pussy. He smacked his hand across her left buttock sharply and then her right several times, causing her ass to start stinging and heat up. She immediately gasped at this new assault, and momentarily broke free of the Ruffie stupor.

Fap! fap! fap!—the fucking continued, as the fat head of his big dick hit her G-spot over and over again. Involuntarily, a low moan escaped her lips—against her will, she was becoming aroused!

Her attacker was like a cowboy riding a bull, grabbing then smacking her ass repeatedly, stopping occasionally to lean forward to pinch and pull on her nipples or reach around to diddle her swollen and throbbing clit.

As he reached his crescendo, he pulled out and sprayed cum on her back, while the group around them cheered. The other men around her who were stroking their members, whipping themselves into a sexual frenzy, awaiting their turn to debase Savannah further, yanked him off.

Again she was flipped over like a rag doll, set on the low divan by the big bear of a man, and spread for the next assault. Once again, she was completely open, helpless, and vulnerable to fight against the hands, mouths and cocks, but what was coming was a new twist.

With her legs held over her shoulders by the others, one of the women in the room, the tall one who laughed too loudly in the bar, appeared with a powerful Hitachi vibrator, wearing a black leather corset with an enormous strap-on dildo.

"Now, baby, it's time to let go and really have some fun," she said in a low growl as she mashed the head of the Hitachi against Savannah's swollen and throbbing clit. With her other hand, she started to massage the head of the giant dildo around the entrance of her exposed and waiting cunt, teasing it around her labia lips, as only another woman would know how to do. Savannah's breath started coming in short, fast pants, her entire body vibrating with electricity.

Overwhelmed by the excess of sexual energy, her mind began to drift away, but her body continued to respond. The orgasm rising within Savannah was undeniable, beginning with waves of sensation in her toes, warming across her loins and body, while her nipples were hard and erect, screaming for more attention.

Her moans grew louder, and she heard a voice from far away—Could it be her own?—it sounded like her own voice saying, "Yes! Please!... Ahhh, it's so good... please... more... yahhh... ahhhhh!"

Savannah's body was craving release and some part of her hated herself for being aroused and wanting it. She had completely abandoned rational thinking at that point, simply acting out of raw, instinctual need coming from the ancient part of her brains' limbic system that controls basic drives.

She felt her pussy start to contract with the first throbbing ripples of her orgasm, her body arching involuntarily as she crested the peak and slipped over the edge into dizzying spasms of pleasure. Her pussy muscles convulsed uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstatic sensation rolled over her.

"Uhhhh, uhhhhh... ahhhh... ohhhhhhhhh!" came the guttural sounds from deep within her. She heard the group around her again laughing and cheering, as she felt her pussy clench around the huge dildo, grasping and sucking it into her body.

"Yeeah, take it baby, take all of it..." the woman purred seductively as she continued to stroke in and out with the entire length of the vibrating dildo, as the opposite end of the strap-on massaged her own clit, losing herself now in her own pleasure.

Someone else grabbed the Hitachi from her, and continued to massage Savannah's clit— her eyes rolled back into her head with pleasure. Still coming, her legs shaking from sensory overload, Savannah's body began to go limp.

Dildo woman with her obscene strap-on finally withdrew, making a resounding slurping noise, but not before she fastened her mouth onto Savannah's pussy lips for a few parting nibbles and sucks.

Exhausted and hoping it would be over, the vacuum left by the woman's withdrawal was soon filled by another eager cocksman who had been waiting his turn in her tight, delicious hole.

Finally unable to take anymore, the darkness that had been lingering on the edges of Savannah's consciousness mercifully engulfed her and she passed out.

The next thing she heard was the sound of a vacuum in the next room of the hotel suite. She saw the hind end of the maid come into view as she backed up with the machine, erasing the footprints on the carpet.

"Oh, excuse me, Missus!" she exclaimed with shock as she saw Savannah sitting upright in the bed, "I thought the room was vacant!" Savannah's hair and makeup was a fright, with the black lace bra still cupped under her breasts, pushing them ridiculously high. She had been dumped on the bed by the revelers. Apparently they didn't give a damn, because they thought they'd never see her again.

And Neff? What the fuck? she thought. That prick! Why had he done this to me?

Angry and humiliated, she pulled the cups of her bra up over her exposed tits, and wrapping the sheet around her, went to look for her dress. She found it thrown into a corner and shook it out—it was wrinkled but otherwise not soiled. Being very sore all over, she gingerly got dressed the best she could. One shoe had gone missing, but she found it under the bed, stripped off her now ruined stockings and put it on. Walking gingerly, aware of the filth covering her skin, she slipped out of the hotel looking straight ahead, avoiding the eyes of the bellman and desk clerks.

Trying to piece together the events of the past night with her puzzlement about Neff, it dawned on Savannah that Neff was not at all who he seemed to be.