Savannah's Stress Relief

Story Info
Savannah's idea to destress gets her into trouble.
2.4k words
4.52
12.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah was nervous about the text she was about to send. She wasn't sure what to expect. She'd had a rough day and tomorrow didn't look much better. She needed to see him. She needed something real that wasn't real. She needed to relax. She began typing.

"Hey you up? In town? I could really use my sex slave tonight."

She ended the message with a devil emoji and wasn't sure how he'd respond. All she knew was that he had opened a part of her she never knew existed. She needed to hear him moan under her. She wanted his cock hard and inside her and under her control. She was wet and already turned on when she sent the text. She shouldn't have worded it like that. But if his reply came as "yes goddess" she would probably lose her mind. She loved his submission. But still part of her enjoyed being his play thing. Her phone swooshed.

"Bold, Savannah. What makes you think I'm your slave? And yes, I actually just arrived. Still at the airport."

Her mind was now off of the crap from the day, off of work, and on what she was going to do to him. She was getting wetter. Before she could get her reply sent her phone swooshed again.

"I am going to make you regret that. Same place. Same room. One hour. I'll be waiting..."

She didn't have much time. She didn't even reply. She grabbed some jeans and a t-shirt. But what about her hair? She looked in the mirror. Pig tails. She was a mom of a daughter who had just left for a sleepover and wanted mom to match. She looked into the mirror and pouted at herself, holding the long, blonde braids in her hands, then she spied her new best friends in the bottom corner of the mirror, just waiting for her in the closet. "These will make up for it." Then after a very quick shower and spritz of perfume she was dressed and out the door wearing her new black boots. She was unable to think about anything besides his hands all over her. True, she wanted him at her feet. And she wanted to slap his balls a little like he'd popped her pussy with the crop. And she couldn't wait to feel his tongue on her clit. She was going to enjoy this, again.

As her heels clicked into the elevator of the hotel, she caught a whiff of his cologne. She turned to select the button for the 30th floor and saw a note with her name on it taped to the button. She broke the seal of the note and began reading. She suddenly felt queasy. The butterflies in her were trying to escape. But her pussy said otherwise. Should she? "Maybe not today Brayden, but you will pay for this one." The elevator beeped and stopped. The doors opened and she clicked out, hesitantly. She looked down the hallway in both directions. She was alone. It was a weekday and seeing as how they were on the top floor and at the end of the hall she decided it was safe. There really wasn't any way for someone to see her here. There were no cameras and no mirrors, and the suite, for the most part, had its own little hallway. She walked around the corner to the door and stood, took a deep breath, and began taking off her clothes. She felt foolish. Somehow though she was extremely turned on by it. She looked at the boots as she lay her folded clothes next to them beside the door. "I guess your magic will have to wait." She knocked on the door.

"Savannah, you're not naked my love.The note said all."

Now he was in for it. Her mind raced and fast forwarded to hopefully the next time they would meet. She would force him to do what she hadn't been able to yet. She hurried out of her bra and panties. He looked at her through the peephole while placing his nervous hand on the door knob. She was truly amazing. But he suddenly felt bad and jerked the door open. She hurried in with her boots and clothes. Just as the door closed behind her he grabbed her and took her in his arms. He kissed her hard and deep. She felt his cock through his silky soft trousers bulging into her bare skin. He was still completely clothed. She ripped his shirt apart at the buttons and pulled it off his arms. He undid the button on his trousers and unzipped them. She dropped to her knees and pulled his underwear down, taking his cock into her mouth as quickly as she could. He began to moan as she worked on him. She wanted him to cum again, quickly, like before. He grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her closer, holding her for a few seconds. She gagged and jerked away choking. Her pale cheeks reddening. No sooner had she caught her breath he forced her back onto his hard, throbbing cock. Her mouth and tongue working tirelessly to bring him over the edge. She grabbed his balls and began to play with them as her tongue slowed and firmed itself on the outside tip of his cock. She actually couldn't wait. She loved to see him enjoy her abilities so much. She looked up at him without stopping. She began to seduce and tease him with her eyes. She thought just maybe she'd get her slave tonight after all. But something happened.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"Ready?" He said firmly as he grabbed each one of her pigtails. He made her gag and choke again. She pulled away. Face completely red now and wet with watering eyes and drool, he hadn't let go this time. He pushed her down again. She gagged and choked and pulled away. Her pussy was throbbing. She wanted him so bad. She could tell that he had no intentions of cumming yet. She knew it was going to be a long night. She continued to taste his torture and gasped for breaths each time he pulled her off of his hard muscle.

She could have stopped the torment anytime. She knew him well and if she so much as even slightly hinted at being uncomfortable he would become her sweet prince in the blink of an eye. She didn't want the prince. She was enjoying his enormous cock filling her mouth. This was the best relief of stress she'd ever experienced. Surprisingly, he jerked her up by the hair and spun her around forcing her ass against his wet, dripping, cock. Just when she thought he was going to take her, he pushed her face down onto the bed and grabbed each arm at the elbow and pulled them behind her back. It hurt. He kicked her legs apart with his foot. Then, leaning over onto her, wrapped his right arm under both her arms while releasing his left hand. He held her in that position, face planted on the bed, elbows pinned behind her, and feet spread apart on the floor.

The force from his cock plunging into her hot wet slit was unexpected and devastating. She screamed. He pulled back. "...you okay?" His sincerity was as much a shock as what had just happened. She shook her head yes and begged him with her eyes for more. He hammered himself into her again. This time he thrust into her firmly several times very quickly, very hard. Her mind was completely out of control. She screamed. Her arms hurt. She was so dizzy. Every time he thrust into her she got a little more drunk. Her orgasm was building quickly.

She felt him pull all the way out. His left hand found her clit. He began to tease it and just it.Her small frame wiggled beneath him but didn't have the strength to get away. She didn't know whether to smile with joy or cry in agony. Her pussy throbbed. She needed to cum. Then he gently slid two fingers deep into her and they explored her inside as he maintained a solid grip on her arms. She screamed again. Just as she was about to cum he pulled them out. He could tell she was close. But he changed his mind, and readied himself for her orgasm. He let go of her arms. She grabbed the bed covers and tore them from the side of the bed toward her looking for something to grip as if trying to climb onto the bed away from him, but she couldn't get her knees off the floor. The bedcovers just bunched up under her. He inserted two fingers into her extremely wet center again and began to slowly fuck her.

And then out of nowhere she heard a slap, instantly feeling the sting. It felt so good. She moaned the word "more." He continued spanking her with his hand, alternating the pleasure of his fingers fucking her cunt with the spanking of her bare ass. She was going crazy. Her pussy was extremely wet. She didn't think it could get that wet. She was going to cum any second. He increased his tempo switching from one ass cheek to the other. She wiggled all over the bed. Her bare feet slipping for grip as he kept them spread apart with his own foot as she screamed and cried under his hands. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it moaning, crying, screaming, and finally begging. She wanted to cum. He'd built her anticipation up and took it away multiple times. Her beautiful pale ass was now as red as a tomato and felt like it was on fire by the time he was finished.

She felt him kneel behind her and then she felt his cool, wet tongue on her overheated ass cheeks. He gently kissed her all over as his tongue made circles over the heat. The sensation was amazing, soft, wet, cool, and forgiving. Relief. He made his way from one cheek to the other. Skipping where she really wanted him to go. But just as she thought he was finished teasing, she felt his breath on her cunt. Then his tongue began to taste her amazing juices. It flicked on her clit. She moaned deeply into the pillow before yelling through it. "please, I want to cum?" He asked if she was ready for more. She shook her head no. She could take no more. But she had to cum. "Please," she moaned.

He took her by the hips and thrust his cock deep into her once again, this time pulling her into him. He fucked her hard. He couldn't go on much longer, especially with the screaming and moaning. He grabbed her by the conveniently placed pigtails and pulled hard. Her head came up off the pillow, her mouth opened along with her eyes and in the window she saw their reflection. That, along with the pain of her hair being pulled was more than she could now handle and she began to cum. His thrusts slowed for a moment as he felt her tense up around his pulsing member. Then he began to pound her hard again as her sore ass cheeks felt his pelvic area slapping into them again. She screamed louder yet. He didn't need to say anything this time to trigger her release. She came hard as she collapsed back onto the bed. Energy continued to pulse through her body like a ceasing tidal wave.

He wasn't done. He rolled her over, mounted her, and slid his throbbing cock into her beaten vagina once more. Her arms had no fight left in them, but something in her found a spark as he began to slowly and methodically stroke in and out of her. His body was rigid as her hands explored his smooth chest and hips. She could smell his cologne mingled with their sex and her perfume. She inhaled deep and moaned under his power and as his rhythm grew faster her nails found his back and as she came again and again.

He moved quickly and unexpectedly, straddling her face with his crotch, his full force now on her, he shoved his cock deep into her mouth again. Her eyes opened wide. He pulled her hair again, tilting her chin up. She gagged. He eased a little, but there was nothing she could do as he fucked her mouth. He pulled out for just a second, but as she closed her mouth to catch her breath his cock erupted spilling cum onto her lips. She opened her mouth quickly but a large portion ended up on her flushed cheeks. She sucked and drained him dry until he became too sensitive and could no longer handle the extreme sensations of her tongue. She loved the taste of their cum mixed together. It turned her on. He pulled out laughing a little from the tickling, "okay, okay, that's enough of that. It's too sensitive now." She wiped the rest of his cum from her nose and chin into her mouth and swallowed it with a teasing smile, her blue eyes beaming, "So you're super sensitive after you cum. That is very good to know," she teased him with a raised eyebrow.

They lay in the bed arms and legs pretzeled amongst each other discussing what the day had brought and what tomorrow promises. Her stress was gone. His stress was gone. This had been unexpected and absolutely enjoyed. Neither had time to plan anything yet the night was perfect. Eventually night would fall and day would rise and they would each go back to their lives. Soon things would change and the late night rendezvous would be much more regular. After she awoke the next morning she watched the sun peek over the bay before gathering her things and bidding him farewell.

A few days later, Savannah sat at her desk working on spreadsheets and sipped coffee trying to wake up. Her boss was out of the office and she was next in line. So all of her bosses problems became her problems. She wasn't looking forward to it. Her phone swooshed.

"Thank you gorgeous for the amazing time the other night. I hope I wasn't too extreme. I can't wait to see you again."

She smiled, remembering him straddling her and cumming unexpectedly onto her face. She thought for a moment before replying.

"Tonight?"

She waited for his response. She hoped he would be able to.

"Yes!"

She was going to enjoy this. She couldn't wait. She sent one last text, knowing it would drive him crazy; the picture she had snapped the night she used the boots on him with the message,

"My turn, Sunshine."