Savanna's Secret

Story Info
Jake finds out his cousin is a stripper.
4.5k words
4.49
104.3k
49
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot July evening as the sun was setting low in the west. Finally, time to clock out and head for home. I needed a weekend to recuperate. It's been a long week. Just as I was leaving my assembly line at the factory, Steve my partner on the line asked if I'd be up for a few beers tonight with the guys.

"Who's coming along?" I wondered.

"Well, me, Johnny, Ricky, and anyone else who shows up!"

"Where are you guys going?"

"Probably downtown for awhile, then who knows! We may even hit a strip club just for the hell of it!"

It was either hang out with the guys on a Friday night or go home and hang out by myself. I still lived with my parents but they went to bed early so I couldn't watch TV because their bedroom was on the other side of the living room wall and it would keep them awake.

"Sure, I guess I'll go. I don't really have any other plans."

"Ok wait out in the parking lot. We're taking Ricky's SUV so we can all ride together."

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

We arrived in downtown Charlotte at about 8:30pm and headed straight to this local establishment named Fisher's. It was not very busy so we each climbed onto a bar-stool and sat down.

"I'll have a whiskey sour," said Steve.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks," said Ricky.

"Just a Bud Light for me," said Johnny.

"I'll have a rum and coke," I finally ordered.

We were sitting there sipping on our beverages when we noticed there weren't any really attractive females in the place. I mean there were a few girls but nobody any of us were really interested in. We thought about shooting some pool but then thought better of it when Ricky said there was another place that he heard of not too far from this place that might be a little more lively.

So we finished our first...and only drink in Fisher's and headed to another spot around the corner. I was only about two blocks away so we just hiked it on foot.

This place was called O'Flannigan's. It was an Irish pub, and a packed one at that. We walked in and the bouncer asked for I.D.'s and we immediately showed them and he stamped our hands as we entered into the main bar area.

We fought our way through the crowd and ordered our drinks. Same drinks as before at the other joint. There were plenty of hot girls around here at this place. They were watching us as we walked through the door.

"I like this place already," I stated to my friends. They just smiled as we headed over to the pool room. The pool room was on the left and the dance floor was off to the right. The pool room had two pool tables in the middle of the floor and arcade games around the perimeter of the room with two dartboards on the opposite side. On this side you didn't have to go to the bar to order drinks, the waitresses came to you and offered to get you more beverages. NICE.

We were busy shooting pool and drinking our alcoholic beverages when we heard a loud crash. We looked and a table got flipped over. A big drunk guy was being thrown out by the bouncer and he wasn't taking it too well. He started flipping over tables and throwing beer bottles on the floor. It took three bouncers to throw him out and one of the bartenders called the police to make sure he didn't come back into the establishment.

We decided to leave at that point, just in case the guy did come back. We didn't want any trouble.

"Now what?" I asked. "Where do you want to go now?" I was having too much fun, I really didn't want to go home.

"Let's go to Brady's! It's a strip club on the other end of town. I know where it is, so I'll drive!" said Steve.

"Is everybody cool with that?" asked Ricky.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Johnny said.

I didn't object. I was actually looking forward to it. Beats staying at home with mom and dad.

We walked into Brady's, it was going on 11:30. The bouncer checked our I.D.'s and took a $10 cover charge from each of us and let us through the door. We sat down at these round wooden tables in the middle of the room since all the booths were taken. The waitress came over wearing a very tight, short skirt and an almost see-through white tank top which was cut just below the bottom of her C-cup breasts which allowed a perfect view of her hard, pointy nipples. When she took my order she leaned against me and I immediately grew hard.

"Calm down," I told myself. "We're going to be here for awhile."

The drinks came and we focused our attention to the main stage area where one stripper, Melanie, I think it was, was finishing up her dance.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, please get ready for one of the hottest girls around, put your hands together for the lovely Lexi!"

And then there she was. Almost too beautiful. I looked over at the guys and said "I'd love to take her home at the end of the night. Wonder what lucky guy gets to have a piece of her fine ass!"

The boys all agreed. She was beautiful. She was tall with long blonde hair. A beautiful face, a wide smile and deep green eyes (you could see them from our table). Absolutely stunning!

She wore a set of matching pink bra and panties as she came out to the front of the stage. She did a few twirls around the pole then turned around facing away from the audience and bent over showing us her delectable ass to which the crowd erupted with applause. She stood back upright and began to take her bra off sexily as she slowly teased us and slid it down her front finally dropping it onto the floor. Then she danced around the pole some more and something struck me. A weird feeling hit me deep down inside, almost like I knew her. Like I had seen her before somewhere else but couldn't quite pick up on it. I was enjoying the show she was putting on too much so I decided to drop the strange thought I was having and just let it pass by.

"It's probably nothing," I thought. "I've probably seen her in the grocery store or on a bus or something. No big deal."

She then began to slowly inch her panties down, still holding a hand over her snatch as if she wasn't going to let us see it. Then threw the panties out into the crowd and I lost all sense and dove for them making a remarkable catch. Everyone applauded my catching abilities and continued to eye the beautiful Lexi up on stage. She looked at me then smiled a wide smile and giggling a little. It was so cute, the look she gave me.

After the dance was over she came to me and I proceeded to give her back her panties and she said "No, you keep them! I want you to have them." She introduced herself to me.

"Hi, my name's Lexi. I've never seen you in here before."

"Uh, well it's my first time here. My name's Jake by the way."

"Nice to meet you Jake. Hope you're having a good time," she said in a very sexy voice.

"Oh yeah I'm having a great time." I stuttered.

She could tell I was nervous so she proceeded to order a drink for me. I told her she didn't have to do that but she insisted. Said I seemed like a really good guy and then she did what no one ever expected to do and she wrote her phone number down on a napkin and stuffed it in my pants pocket. Then she smiled at me again and walked away back into the dressing room wearing only a bra.

I lifted the panties that she gave me up to my nose and proceeded to sniff them when the guys started to look over at me and told me not to hog them, to pass them around so everyone could get a whiff. So that's what I did. Then finally they were returned back to me and I stuffed them in my pocket.

We finally left Brady's after an hour or so and headed home. We were all pretty drunk except Steve. He was driving. He cut himself off pretty early which he usually does so he can drive everyone home.

"That Lexi seemed like a nice girl. Hot too!" said Johnny. "I can't believe she gave her phone number to a dork like you."

The guys all laughed.

"Don't screw it up if you get a chance with her cause if you do, I'll be all over that," laughed Steve.

__________________________

It was four days later and I still hadn't called Lexi. I was too nervous. She probably thought I wasn't interested. I was, believe me I was. But I didn't want to sound too anxious by calling her the following day. I didn't want to seem desperate. I wanted things to go smoothly. But somehow I could not get the strange feeling out of my head that I had seen her somewhere before. This was killing me. I don't know anybody named Lexi, I thought to myself. But that face looks kind of familiar.

Anyhow, I brushed it off as I did the night in the strip club.

Mom came in my room and said she was going to her sister Barbara's house this afternoon for awhile and asked me if I wanted to come along. I hadn't seen Barbara in like four years so I said I would go. It would be fun to catch up on old times.

So we got in the car and drove to Matthews, NC where Barbara lived. There was a white Chrysler Sebring convertible in the driveway and I said "Wow, that's a nice car. Aunt Barb must have a really good job."

"Actually, that's your cousin Savanna's car. She's 18 now you know?"

"Really, I hadn't seen her in forever. I can't even remember what she looks like."

"Oh, she's beautiful," said Mom.

We came to the door and rang the doorbell. Aunt Barb had answered and her eyes went wide as she took a look at me. "Is this Jake? I haven't seen him in ages."

"Yeah this is Jake. He's 26 now." said Mom.

"Well don't just stand there, come on in you guys. Glad you could come and visit."

"Where's Savanna?" asked Mom.

"Oh she's upstairs taking a shower, she'll be down in a few."

About 20 minutes passed and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I turned around to see who it was and I couldn't, in a million years, believe who was standing there in a t-shirt and bikini bottom, but Lexi from the strip club the other night. She saw my mom and immediately went to give her a hug then finally her eyes drifted over in my direction and she gasped.

"What's wrong dear?" my mother asked her.

"Oh nothing, I just didn't...didn't..." she never finished her thought as she could not keep her eyes away from me. I just smiled a nervous smile as I did not know what to think at this point. Was this her? Was this my cousin Savanna? I mean Lexi? I mean, was Savanna really Lexi? I was confused.

"This is your cousin Jake." Aunt Barb told Savanna. "Do you remember your cousin Jake?"

"Uh, yeah it's all coming back to me now! Wow, it's been a long time Jake. How have you been?" she gave me a sort of half-smile like she was mad at me but how could she be mad at me? What have I done wrong?

"I'm fine. Wow you look really good Savanna." She gave me a full smile this time.

"Thanks," she said.

We walked outside on the back deck and grabbed a couple beers out of the cooler. Savanna took one and I took one. Even though she was only 18, her parents were pretty open to her drinking as long as she did not drive anywhere. If she had somewhere she needed to be later that evening then aunt Barb and uncle Bill would not allow her to drink.

"There he is!" yelled uncle Bill from the pond. He had a fishing pole in one hand and a bucket in the other. He was doing a little catch and release out in the pond.

"Catch any big ones Uncle Bill?"

"Not yet, think I'll take a break for now, maybe have a cold one with you guys!"

"I'm going to make some sandwiches for everyone" said aunt Barb. My mom offered to help and Bill went inside to clean up. So it was just me and Savanna sitting in the lounge chairs on the deck.

"So Jake?" asked Savanna. "Why didn't you call me?"

"What...I mean why...uh, why did you give me your number?" I stuttered.

"Because I like you Jake! Don't you like me?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Well, yeah...I do but...we're kinda...related!"

"So, what does that have to do with anything? I didn't recognize you until you walked in our door today, I didn't know you were Jake...my cousin. I hadn't seen you in forever!"

"Same here, I knew you looked familiar when I saw you the other night but I couldn't quite put a finger on it."

We heard footsteps and she looked at me and said "Shhh, they're coming. No one knows I strip, they all think I work at the 7-11 down the street from the club. Don't say anything."

"Ok," was all I could mutter.

"Here are some sandwiches if you guys are hungry," said Aunt Barb.

We each took a sandwich and another beer from the cooler and I went to pass a couple down to my mom and aunt Barb and had to reach over Savanna to do it. She was laying there with her t-shirt rolled up to the bottom of her breasts and a couple drops of cold ice fell from the longnecks onto Savanna's stomach.

"Hey," she yelled and playfully punched me in the forearm.

I just laughed and told her I was sorry.

"That's okay," she smiled and laughed her sweet laugh. I loved the way she laughed. It was almost mesmerizing.

__________________________

It was almost time for us to leave. It was getting late. We were saying our goodbyes and Savanna reached over for a hug and whispered in my ear. "I work Friday night. Please stop by the club. I'll make it worth your while." I just nodded as we said our goodbyes.

Friday night rolled around and after I got off of work I headed downtown. I wanted to see Savanna so bad...I mean Lexi...I mean Savanna. Well, you know what I mean. I told the guys at work I was going straight home, that I had a headache and wasn't up to partying with the boys tonight, even though that was a lie. I just wanted to go back and see Savanna at the club but I had mixed feelings about it. I mean going to a strip club to see your own cousin? That seemed kind of perverted to me. Or was it? She wanted me there because she invited me back so I couldn't really think of a reason not to stop in and at least say hello.

I rolled up into the parking lot. The bouncer checked my I.D. at the door and immediately remembered me from the weekend before and asked where my buddies were. I told him they would probably meet up with me later which was a lie. Anyhow, I inched my way to the stage where a girl named Taylor was dancing very sexily. She was a hot brunette with long dark hair and about B-cup breasts. She had cute dimples on her cheeks when she smiled. You could tell she was a true southern belle. I immediately started getting exciting watching her take off her top. Then I felt a hand touch my right shoulder from behind. It startled me. I jumped and turned around thinking it was someone getting ready to tell me I was blocking their view. It wasn't. It was Savanna.

"Hey stud, glad you could join us tonight." she said in a sexy voice.

"Oh hey Savanna."

"It's Lexi...in here. I don't use my real name. There are a lot of creeps out there you know."

"Oh, sorry," I apologized.

"So, are you ready?" she asked.

"For what?"

"I said if you came to see me tonight I would make it worth your while. Don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah but what did you mean?" I thought maybe she meant she would buy me a drink or two but apparently that wasn't the case. She took my hand and led me to a booth which you could not see from the main floor area. It was kind of hidden away into a corner.

She told me to sit down and she'd be right back.

A few minutes passed and there she was in the sexiest set of bra and panties I had ever seen. They were white with black zebra stripes. They were trimmed in lace. She asked if I was ready, I just smiled and said "Ok."

She jumped up on the table and then it hit me. She was going to give me a lap dance. I didn't know about this. I was unsure of what to do. She just told me to sit there and enjoy the show.

Enjoy I did. She began to take her bra off slowly as she twirled around the pole in the center of the table. She flung her long blonde hair back over her head and gave me the naughtiest look imaginable, like she wanted me to know she was a good girl on the surface but a really bad girl on the inside.

I didn't know what to think. The thoughts in my head were swimming. I was confused. Am I some sort of sicko for watching my cousin? Then I made a deal with myself. There was nothing wrong with just watching. I mean looking isn't a crime, right? So I sat there and intently watched what was being displayed in front of me. I mean it would be quite rude to just get up and walk away, right? So of course I could not do that.

She then began to slip her panties off and my breathing became rapid. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour. She slipped them down her sleek, sexy legs and flung them in my face then I let them fall down in my lap and she bent her head down underneath the table and held there for a few seconds. Then finally she came up with her panties in her mouth. SEXY!

"Wow," I muttered.

She dropped them on the table and smiled her sweet, innocent smile and then began to take her right foot and slide it down underneath the table. I wondered what she was doing and then she touched me. My cock, which was rock hard at that point, was being touched by her foot. And not only did she feel it, but she began to caress it from the outside of my jeans. Back and forth, all the while giving me the prettiest smile. God she had a beautiful mouth. I just wanted to lean in and kiss that beautiful mouth of hers. Wait a minute! She's my cousin! I couldn't do that. That would be wrong.

But suddenly she must have been reading my mind because she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to her and gave me the most sensual kiss imaginable. WOW! Was this really happening? I could not pull away even if I wanted to! I just couldn't. I was hers for the taking. Like a tiger pouncing on its prey, she got me where she wanted me and struck my mouth with hers. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to fly out of my chest. She rubbed her bare breasts against me and that was it. I creamed myself. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to, not there in a strip club. But it happened. I came in my own pants. I think she knew but she didn't say anything.

She just smiled a wicked smile and said she had to go.

"I get off at one if you want to hang out," was all she said as she strutted away wiggling her ass as she headed back to the dressing room.

I nervously waited around until one o'clock to see if she was serious about hanging out. She was making her way out of the back when she spotted me. As soon as her eyes met mine she had this radiating smile glowing from her face. Her beautiful hazel eyes were lit up like two full moons.

"Hope you enjoyed yourself tonight, I know I did." she said.

"Oh yeah, that was the most fun I've ever had...ever!" I laughed. I somehow began to feel really comfortable around her. I mean she was my cousin but I felt much more closer to her now, which was strange.

We walked outside and it was pouring down rain.

"Oh my god, damn it!" she yelled. I asked her what was wrong.

"My car, it's down the street at the 7-11. I park there then walk down here to work so no one gets suspicious. My friend who is the manager at 7-11 even gave me her old uniform so I put it on when I leave the house, then take it off when I get here. But my car is all the way down the street. Can you give me a ride?"

"Of course, that won't be a problem."

"Sweet, thank you." Then she gave me a peck on the cheek.

We ran to my Ford Mustang which was sitting not 20 feet away from the main entrance. She climbed in the passenger side and shut the door. It was raining pretty hard. I backed out of the parking spot and headed down to the 7-11 when she started taking off her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Changing back into my 7-11 scrubs." She slipped her entire wardrobe off as I smirked at her.

"What, it's not like you haven't seen me naked." she giggled.

"I know, I know. But it's kinda weird having a beautiful naked girl in my car."

12