Save Me

Story Info
I wake up in the middle night, breathing heavily.
1.5k words
3.82
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapped in your arms in bed I lie there panting heavily, the sky still dark outside. My perverted dream with Chris Bosh in the pool had triggered my lust and made me stir in reality as the aching in my clitoris woke me up. Slowly, I used an index finger to message the area to make it feel better, a moan escaping my lips as I try to quench down this lust. Sadly, not only am i still feeling more, a new aching I never had before was starting to spread further down beyond my v-hole.

I wanted to be finger in my ass and want it really badly. I needed something to probe deep inside, a really strange yet exciting feeling. Just the thought of it made me moan, a light, deep purr. I was careful not to wake you up because I know what would happen if you knew what I wanted and I needed my sleep after work, so I reached behind myself slowly and worked my butt hole through the fabric. Tracing the outline in circles I let the lust pass, but it wasn't enough and I wanted more. This whole ass thing is strange and new to me so it was a bit daunting in a way. Slowly, I nudged just the tip of my index finger inwards and rubbed slowly, already a wave of hormone rush up my chest, it was eye opening. Hugging myself I held off an alarm clock moan. Still it wasn't enough for the job, it had to go deeper, but I was scared, that I would want it more often so I had to hold it in, and just fucked myself with only a slight tip inside. It felt so good, my finger would have slipped right in if there wasn't the fabric in the way. Unable to let myself get carried away I yanked my fingers away, not daring myself to imagine what would happen. Lying there panting, I lay still trying to catch my breath. Little did I know, that only escalated my hormones even more.

I shivered slightly in lustful pain as I hold in waves after waves of aching radiating from my breasts, my nipples, my ass, my v hole. Someone please fuck me, anything to penetrate me to stop this aching, I was panting and moaning without touching myself. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep, hoping it would go away, but it only made me concentrate even more on the burning sensation, images of you on top of me, your strong member going in and out just made me arch a little in your arms. You start to stir and I pretended to sleep, but my heavy panting was too obvious to let slip away.

"What's up babe?" You asked,

"Hah...hah...ha...hah..." was all I was able to muster,

Not sure where to look in the dark, your eyes rested on my rising chest, in thought. Noticing your gaze made me felt more sensitive than before.

I covered your eyes as moans of "Mmmm...mmmm...mm~~." Escaped my lips.

"Babe? " alarmed you asked, swiping my hand away.

"Hah...ahhh...ah...hah..." my panting grows heavier, my heart rate starts growing faster. Now that you are awake I want it even more, just imagining what wonders your hard cock can do makes my head go crazy. I stared at your chest as I gripped your shirt.

"I...I need... hah... do you have... a condom?"

You look startled.

"...Yes, in the pocket of my pants, why would you want it...!"

My hands were in your pockets instantly, occasionally brushing past your manhood, each time noticing it harder than the next.

"Woah! Easy babe!"

I yanked the condom out of your pocket and gripped it in my hands. The realisation of what the fun I'm about to get sent another wave of lust roaring through my body as I gripped onto you and moaned next to your lips. Your hand was instantly at my waist holding me firmly against you, a little concerned.

"I...I need ...you...in me...now..." I was trying not to tear off your pants off right now. You chuckled.

"What's gotten into you? Hmm?" Hoping to find the answer in my eyes. I answered with horny need.

"Haha, but I also like it when you want me. My baby girl looks so cute when she needs it so bad"

Caressing my face your lips found my forehead, then my lips... then my neck... licking and biting... oh you just know what makes me crazy.

My body raging with lust can't hold much longer, my hands already stroking your rock hard momentum. I snuggled out of your clasp and took down your pants, your 6 inch cook shining in the dim moonlight. I sneaked a quick lick, sucking slightly at the hard mushroom and watch it rock back and forth, a tiny trickle oozing from the tip. I smiled back at you and licked at it as your stared, savoring it like luxury ice cream. Look at the way your shiver~

We are finally ready. Without hesitation I bit open the packet of condom and hooded your cock nicely.

I tore my pants off and opened wide as I lay down ready for you. A light aroma started to waft up both our noses and I heard a deep chuckle down near my precious. I had no idea how wet I was but the glisten made from the moonlight reflected in your eyes confirmed it all. Your hot breath kissed my thighs before a strong flicking muscle started dominating the lower me. I grabbed what hair I could find as pulses and pulses of lust shot through and through.

"Hah...hmmm...babe...babe~~"

Your licking intensified as I reached clitoral climax, another shot of pussy juice rolling down your tongue. I lay there panting as I hear shuffling of bedsheets until strong body heat was radiating against my chest.

I felt your head near me and I was ready for a kiss.

"Thank for for the meal, it was delicious"

You said in a husky voice, your breath still strong with my own flavor. And it made me pant and moan again... wetting my area ready for you

Then you came in for the kiss, hands caressing my face...as I blushed hard, happy and embarrassed at the same time. There was so much adore in your eyes, you knew even though you can't see, the heat on my face was enough to sear your hand. You laughed again.

"Why are you so cute... you have no idea how hard it makes me... "

"I cant help it, I have no control over these things" In embarrassment, it made me blush even more.

In position, you circled your hot mushroom against my pussy hole, all wet and messy. I looked up at you trying to catch your eye but you were busy roaming my body. Taking my boob in one hand leaning slightly on me, you lifted your eyes and give me a playful smile before thrusting hard inside. Given how wet I already was and the lubricant the condom has, your hole shaft was in me immediately. I howled a moan as I arched a shiver.

The speed the thrust got you in was so fast it took you off guard leaving you a bit startled and nearly lost your balance as you toppled over me. We were both surprised, but I loved hugging you as we fucked, so it was a perfect position.

"Aahh~~move...babe...hah... move!~"

And you started thrusting, slowly getting up and pulled me hips towards you, my pussy juice moist your pelvis, manly hair tickling my clitoris. You pulled me up further into your embrace as I sat in your lap, your momentum shooting straight up my vagina, hitting the deepest, hottest parts. I clung onto you as I started to loose body control, my pussy muscle clamping hard onto your shaft.

"Babe..." you grunted next to my ear "you're so tight."

"Hah...Hah...Hah..." was all I could say, my mind unable to answer...but my body responded otherwise and got more excited from the words coming from my man.

You stared at amazement as I got even tighter than before as I escalated quickly. The heat in my chest was burning.

"Babe...I'm gonna cum" I can't hold much longer

"I think I'm ready too." You grunted. "in 3..."

And then I came... shots and shots of lust shooting though my body as I held onto your neck. You sucked on my exposed perky nipples and I held in another strong moan as you sent me to mayhem. Even through the condom I felt the strong heat of your next generation inside my tunnel, warming up my moist pussy. As if not enough, you rubbed my clit with your finger, making me squirm.

"Babe! No! I can't...! ah!!" Another shot of lust went surging though, your laugh sounding in the distance. Slowly I climbed back down from above and just sat there staring at you, yourself still inside me.

"Can we just sit like that for a while... I like how you feel in me." I said shyly,

You stared at me lovingly.

"I love to be inside you, staying connected like this, too."

We smiled.

Caressing your face. Held in your embrace. Slowly I took a little of our mixed flavors and placed it on my tongue, your eyes twinkling at the amazement of my actions, I held you closer and shared a passionate kiss as we savoured the art of our love.