Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 05

Story Info
Kitten gets ready for intercourse.
2.6k words
4.7
21.6k
18
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is Chapter V, and once more, my appreciation to you for reading my tale. All the characters described herein are 18 years of age or older, fictional; and any resemblance between them and anyone, living, dead, or imaginary, is purely coincidental.

If this is your first encounter, you'd be advised to read Chapters I - IV first. No BDSM in this chapter, but be patient, because it's coming soon and will be intense.

Best Regards!

- Ham Sandwich

***

We finally did actually get in to the shower and soap off each other. In our passion, we'd forgotten we'd turned it on and forgotten about it! Afterward, it was a treat to dry her naked, glowing skin with a fluffy towel.

I made certain that Kitten had a few more orgasms before we slept. We were lying next to each other for the last one, and she had one leg bent slightly at the knee and draped over one of mine. She was learning to anticipate when she was about to climax, and when she came this time, I threw my other leg over hers and used my leverage to keep her thighs apart. She couldn't escape my handwork as I massaged her clit through the pangs of ecstasy. I wanted to make sure it was the most intense orgasm of the night. After all, she had a lot of pleasure to catch up on! Finally, we slept with me holding her in my arms. Many times during the night I'd drift toward wakefulness and feel my fingers brushing one of her nipples. It was oh, so satisfying to feel it rise to my touch and hear her slight moans of satisfaction from where she was, far away in dreamland.

In the morning, I woke up and reached for Kitten, but she was gone. The shock of finding myself alone in bed after several nights of such pleasant company caused my body to flinch involuntarily for an instant, but then I heard her in the kitchen, humming a happy tune to herself. It made me smile. Ah, the joys of domestic tranquility, I thought. Well, a girl who's just been introduced to the joys of sexual satisfaction has a right to be happy.

Presently, she came into the bedroom, still naked from the night before, carrying cups of steaming coffee. "Here it is," she said, "full bodied and sweet, just the way you like it!"

"Just like you!" I retorted, and she giggled as I admired her shameless nude body. We sat in bed together, sipping our coffee and gradually easing ourselves into the new day. After a bit, we both worked together to produce a hearty breakfast of eggs and toast.

"Kitten," I said, "I have to leave for a few hours this morning. There are some people I need to meet about a grant proposal I'm writing. I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you here by yourself. Will you be OK? I promise I'll be back by noon, and then we'll go out to lunch together."

"I'll be fine. Maybe I could wash the dishes?"

"That'd be great," I answered, and I was soon heading out the door, albeit reluctantly.

Once I was in the car on my way to my meeting, it occurred to me that I was putting myself at quite a bit of risk to allow total, unsupervised access to my home to someone whom I'd known for only a couple of days. I just had to hope that my reading of Kitten's character was correct and that there'd still be things of value remaining when I returned. Still, it was a concern. The longer my meeting lasted, the more I worried about it, and when it ended, I fairly leaped into my car and sped back home. I hurried to get my key into the door lock and go inside.

When I walked through the door, I could hardly believe my eyes!

Now, let me tell you that I don't consider myself to be a slob by any means, but if you have any experience with the way bachelors typically live, you'll understand that my lifestyle and habits could hardly have qualified me to have my residence showcased in "Good Housekeeping," and that's why I was so shocked at what I found before me.

The whole damn place was sparking! Immaculate! Every dirty t-shirt or pair of socks was gone from the floor. The last load of laundry was now rolling around in the dryer. All the dishes had been washed, dried and put away. Even the stove top and sink shined! As I went from room to room, I encountered the same thing everywhere. Kitten had obviously gotten herself into high gear from the very moment I walked out and worked non-stop to have the place in perfect order by the time I returned. I was stunned!

But where was Kitten!

The last room I checked was the bedroom, and there she was, still delightfully, provocatively naked, kneeling on the floor facing the doorway, looking straight at me with a VERY serious expression. She was breathing hard and was obviously quite aroused.

"Kitten?" I said.

"You said we'd go out for lunch when you got back, didn't you?"

"Well. . .Yes."

Kitten kept her eyes locked onto mine, and she licked her open-mouthed lips suggestively with her tongue. "I'd like my dessert first, please," she asked as she shifted her gaze to my crotch, which was now developing a bulge.

Well, what the hell kind of gentleman do you think I am? She got what she asked for.

While we were getting dressed, the receptionist at the clinic called to tell us our test results had come back, and we could come in most any time for them, so we had another stop to make while we were out. I figured we'd go there before we ate.

"You know, you didn't have to do all of that house cleaning. For that matter, you didn't have to do any of it," I told her once we were in the car.

"I didn't mind," she said. "It's a privilege to serve you, actually, after everything you've done for me."

"Well. . .thank you," was all I could think of to say, and we continued in silence for a while. The things she was doing were making me happy, but they also concerned me. Our relationship, if you could call what passed between us a "relationship," seemed to be progressing much too smoothly. I was worried about what would happen if, or more likely, when, the bubble burst.

At the clinic we presented ourselves at the reception desk and were directed to the waiting area. Presently, a nurse called us back into an examining room. I didn't think I had anything to be concerned about regarding my tests, and I hoped that Kitten's would be uneventful, but still, the ten minutes of waiting until the doctor came through the door were awkward. He had several papers with him and asked if we would be comfortable receiving our results together. Kitten and I both looked at each other and said we'd be fine with that.

"Well," he said, "you each get a clean bill of health," and he handed us our results. "All the tests came back negative. Was there anything else we needed to talk about today?"

"Perhaps a prescription for birth control pills?" I asked, looking questioningly at Kitten, who nodded her head at the doctor in assent. She was agreeing to give her virginity to me.

"We certainly can do that!" he replied and smiled glowingly at both of us. We left the clinic with yet another stop to make, this time the pharmacy. Finally, we arrived at the restaurant and had ourselves a modest meal to celebrate.

I intended to make small talk on the way back home, but Kitten was a bit less than ebullient. Finally, she broke the silence: "It's going to hurt, isn't it?"

"What's going to hurt?" I replied. Of course, I knew perfectly well what she was referring to, but I wanted to draw her out and make her verbalize her fear. I believe that getting fears out into the open is the first step to overcoming them.

"When I lose my virginity. It'll be painful, won't it?"

I guess she thought I was going to forcibly impale her the minute we got home.

"Kitten," I said, taking her hand in mine, "I've never deflowered a girl before, but, no, I don't believe you're going to find it to be very painful. Maybe only just a tad uncomfortable even. I think the big reason why a girl finds it painful is because she's scared of the unknown, and the guy doesn't take the time to make sure she's properly aroused and wet before he penetrates her. I think we both know that you don't have any difficulty becoming wet. At least, not with me! So, I would say, don't worry about it. This will be the only 'first time' for you to have intercourse, and I intend to see that it's a gloriously cherished memory. And anyway, it's not something we're going to rush into, so trust me."

"OK," she said, and squeezed my hand.

"Oh, and one more thing: You won't be 'losing your virginity.' You'll be choosing to give it to me, and when the time comes, you'll need to ask me to take it before I'll do so."

I kept thinking of other places we needed to go before we returned home, and I started to wonder if we'd ever get there! But it was necessary to stop at the wine store and pick up a couple bottles of good champagne for tonight.

Finally, finally we arrived back at the house.

The first thing was putting the champagne in the refrigerator. Then I went through my email and answered my phone messages. I made sure to clear the decks so there'd be no interruptions tonight. Fortunately, I was free from my duties at the club for a couple days. One of the other officers was scheduled for that. Kitten and I decided on our dinner menu and got all of the "mise en place" taken care of so that the actual cooking would be easy work.

There were still three hours remaining until evening began, so I took Kitten into the bedroom and sat on the bed next to her. "I want to introduce you to another way to experience pleasure," I began, "but I would prefer you to be groomed for it. You're really very skillful with your mouth, but I'll bet you've never had it the other way around, with a man using his mouth on you. I'd like to do that, but I'm afraid that I get turned off sucking on a bush full of hair. I wish I could put it more delicately than that, but that's how it is for me."

"Pluto was talking about taking me to a salon somewhere to have me waxed," she responded.

I groaned. "Now, there's fun! Getting your pubic mound covered in wax so the hair can be ripped out by the roots! No, I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to go through that.

"Using a depilatory cream is better, but it smells awful and takes a long time to do correctly. Just slathering it on and washing it off isn't enough. To do it properly, you have to restore the texture of the skin with vinegar or lemon juice afterward because it almost gets melted from the caustic chemical in the cream. Then you have to wash off the neutralizing acid with still more soap and water and then finally apply some good lotion to restore the skin to some kind of normality. Even so, a woman's natural fragrance will be destroyed for a day or two - not erotic.

"Both of these processes are so gruesome that a woman ought never to allow her man to see them. He might not be able to achieve an erection again after witnessing such trauma. And then there's shaving, which leaves you with hundreds of chisel points of stubble which will poke me in the face and make you itch like crazy. Nope!

"So, here's what I propose: I have an electric hair trimmer. It has an attachment the leaves a quarter inch of hair remaining, which isn't too much to be objectionable for me, and the vibrating blades never even touch the skin. The electric trimmer doesn't so much slice the hairs but rather gnaws through them, so the stubble left behind isn't sharp enough to cause much discomfort. And doing it only takes a minute or two with the only follow-up being a quick rinse to wash away any cut hairs left behind."

"That all makes sense. I like the idea of the trimmer. Let's do it that way," Kitten said.

I positioned her lying on the bed with her legs over the side. I got the trimmer and prepared to give her mound a hair cut. The motor hummed contentedly when I switched the trimmer on. I showed her how the evil looking stainless steel teeth chomping back and forth were shrouded by the plastic attachment so there'd be no possibility of her being cut. I didn't mention that the buzzing the thing made would be a bit of a turn-on itself when it touched her skin, but she discovered that on her own. She said it tickled and kept getting silly giggly. It took concentration on her part to overcome her reactions and spread herself open enough for me to reach all her nooks (no pun intended) and crannies.

Five minutes later, after a quick rinse in the shower, she was done and admired her new look in the mirror. "I think you'll come to prefer this. It's VERY convenient for a number of things," I added as I brushed my hand across her newly accessible girl parts.

"Now for the fun. Lie down on the bed just like you were when we did the trimming." I knelt before her and began gently licking her slit. It took less than a minute for Kitten to figure out that she really liked what I was doing. Once she began getting wet in response, I increased the stimulation and began to concentrate more of my attention to the more intimate interior areas within the labia. Kitten was moaning now, really becoming fully aroused, and I savored the taste of her. I really don't understand why a woman would have a problem believing that a man could truly savor the taste of her sex. God made females naturally flavorful!

Kitten's little clit wasn't so little now! It was engorged and responsive, and she was having trouble keeping still under my ministrations. By and by she was fairly bucking up and down with each lick of my tongue, and her moans had progressed to full blown hollering as she got to the edge of climaxing. Suddenly she screamed, and it took all my strength to keep her pinned down to the bed, her orgasm was so all consuming. I kept on doing what I was doing. She spasmed for a good ten or fifteen seconds before collapsing, exhausted. I kept my lips pressed against her and flicked my tongue across her clit every once in a while just to see her twitch in response.

I came up for air when I figured she'd had all she could take. "So," I offered, "I presume 'ladyship' found the lovemaking acceptable?"

She still had trouble finding the words, and it was now several minutes later. "Oh. . . my. . . God, I've never. . .I've. . . never, ever. . . Oh, sir!"

And I held her there in silence for a long time and finally said, "Just wait a while longer. Just a couple hours more. We haven't even gotten down to the main event yet, but it's next."

(to be continued)