Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 06

Story Info
Kitten gives me her virginity.
2.1k words
4.7
23.5k
20
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are now at Chapter VI, so yet again, my thanks for choosing to read my story. All the characters described herein are 18 years of age or older, fictional; and any resemblance between them and anyone, living, dead, or imaginary, is purely coincidental.

If this is your first encounter, you'd be advised to read Chapters I - V first. No BDSM in this chapter, but this is the one where Kitten finally gives up her virginity, so enjoy!

Best Regards!

- Ham Sandwich

***

"So here's my proposal. We'll prepare the food, break open a bottle of the bubbly, and eat and drink while we watch a movie. I've got a classic picked out that I believe you'll like. And then, once that's all over, we'll retire to the bedroom and. . . do. . .it!" I said, speaking melodramatically and looking her straight in the eye. A large part of my plan, which I didn't share with Kitten, was to be a bit over the top right now to get the apprehension out of the way beforehand. The rest would be downhill after I plied her with the champagne and got her relaxed and compliant. I knew she was still concerned about the pain, but I had a couple tricks up my sleeve. Poor thing, she'd been through so much trauma, I really intended to see that this night would become a cherished memory for her.

"Well, I guess that's a good plan," she said cautiously. I could sense she was trying hard to believe it. My gentle side came out at once. I smiled and held her to me.

"It's going to be alright, Kitten. Trust me."

I couldn't see greasy food as a prelude to our planned night of ecstasy, so I'd purchased melons and a pineapple to make a fruit salad. The preparation would be easy, though time consuming, and the finished dish would pair well with the cold champagne. Kitten and I each chose a fruit and attacked it with our steely knives until it was diced. It all got mixed together in a big bowl and marinated itself in a bath of lemon-lime soda. I officiated at the opening of the first of the champagne bottles, poured a glassful for each of us and put in a DVD for us to watch. I wanted something funny, and I chose "The Return of the Pink Panther" with Peter Sellers reprising his famous role as the inept French detective, Inspector Clouseau. Though not exactly the best example of meaningful cinema, it was filled with sight gags that were truly hilarious.

By the time the Inspector managed to bumble the second delivery van into that unfortunate person's swimming pool, just as a crane was extracting the first, Kitten was laughing so hard that she was having to hold her sides to keep from hurting herself. Of course, I knew the film well, but even so, the vicarious enjoyment I got from watching Kitten's reaction was entertainment enough for me. Naturally, I kept Kitten's glass filled with bubbly the whole time, and having progressed well into bottle number two, she was feeling little or no pain by the time the film ended.

I quickly and lightly kissed her lips. "Come on, baby," I announced cheerfully, "it's time for bed." We had now reached a critical moment. I hoped she wouldn't back out because of fear. I picked her up and started toward the bedroom and then spun her around once slowly.

"Whoa! Don't do that!" she giggled, and I sensed the she was still engaged with the plan for the night. I got her undressed and sat her on the side of the bed while I undressed myself and then turned out the lights. First, I needed to make sure she was fully aroused, so I knelt between her spread legs and worked her up to a good and proper lather using my tongue.

When she began to respond with whole body agitation, I stopped, moved her to the middle and climbed in next to her. I held her face in my hands and kissed her gently but with passion.

"We're almost there, Kitten, are you ready? Do you want it?"

She wasn't laughing anymore now. "I. . . I want it," she said in all seriousness. "Please. . . be gentle?" And my heart went out to her, this vulnerable and precious girl who'd endured so much abuse.

I smiled and kissed her once again. "I will, I will. Here's what we're going to do. You lift your right leg up and bend it so your foot is resting against my right thigh. I'm going to position myself so my cock is touching your pussy, but I'm not going to push my way in just yet. You tell me when you can feel me at the entrance, and I'll just keep pressing in just a little, but not to where it hurts." It took a little doing to get us both into the exact position I had in mind, but once we were there, in the darkness, it was an easy thing for me to massage her clit with my right hand while holding myself in readiness for the decisive thrust. I could feel the resistance against the head of my penis as I kept myself in position.

Kitten was already so aroused that it took very little handwork to bring her to the edge of an orgasm. She began moaning and wriggling about, and I kept up the clitoral stimulation. Her breathing got ragged, and she started thrashing about in earnest.

"Let me know when you're coming," I said, and she did, almost at once.

"Oh, God, I am! I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh, please don't stop!!" she shouted, and after a second or two, I pushed myself into her until I felt her hymen give way. Of course, Kitten was so wrapped up in the orgasmic throes of passion that any pain she would have felt from the penetration was trivialized by the overwhelming pleasure she was undergoing. Her body continued to convulse for another five or ten seconds, and then she finally returned to our planet. It took her a few seconds more to regain her senses and register what had happened.

"You're inside me!" she exclaimed. "I can feel your cock inside me!" I had been holding myself back for hours now, and I could finally let myself go a little. It only took a few small thrusts, and then Kitten was crying, "I can feel it throbbing! You're coming, I can feel you coming inside me! I can feel your semen in me!" After all that time, it was such an exquisite release!

Once I caught my breath, I asked, "Did it hurt?"

"Did it HURT??" she countered. "Oh my God, it was HEAVEN!!" She shifted her weight experimentally. "It STILL IS heaven!"

I was still ensconced in her, and my erection had hardly subsided. If Kitten had been well lubricated before, she was even more so now that she had not only her own juice, but my come, and, yes, a little blood, too. I rolled us both over so that she was on top of me. "Come on, cowgirl," I said, "let's see if you can find a way to move on this thing that's REALLY to your liking! Maybe you can accommodate all of this candy stick."

"I don't know. It's pretty big!" she allowed. Well, it was nice of her to say so, but it really wasn't THAT big. But she began moving up and down a little, and by the time we were through she'd managed to not only take all of me but to also bring herself to several more orgasms. I came again and then all the fight went out of my soldier. To say that I was pleased at how the evening's activities had turned out was a gross understatement. I sent her to the bathroom to shower while I quickly changed the bedsheets, which had a bit of red on them. Some enzyme treatment, hastily applied, and into the dirty clothes hamper they went. Then I joined her in the hot spray for some final soapy fun for the night, and we actually remembered to turn the water off this time.

We both sat naked in bed with my arm around her. "I'm gonna feel rotten in the morning." she allowed.

"Are you remorseful already about giving up your virginity?" I asked.

"No!" she exclaimed. "It's not that. All that champagne. I'm going to have a hell of a hangover!"

"Don't go away, I'll be right back," I said and returned with two large glasses of water. "Drink one of these," I said. "The alcohol dehydrates you. If you load up on water after you drink alcohol, you won't feel nearly as bad." So we both sat there sipping our water in silence.

"Finally Kitten said, "Why did Anne leave?"

"What?" I asked

"Anne. Wasn't that her name? The one you were married to before? Why did Anne leave?" Kitten asked again. "You're such a good lover. You're a thoughtful man, and you're a good provider. What could have gone wrong that would make her want to leave a guy like you? Couldn't have been sex."

I sighed. "It was sex. Well, actually, it was dishonesty about sex. I wanted us to continue doing anal sex, and she didn't. She claimed she didn't like it, although we'd done it for years. I knew she really did respond well to it, but for some reason I never understood, she couldn't admit to herself that she found it pleasurable. Even though I knew her orgasms were much more intense with some anal stimulation. I suppose she just couldn't reconcile what she was with what she thought she ought to be.

"I thought it was deceitful that she'd said nothing about it for so long, and now I wasn't willing to have less than all of her. The recriminations were terrible. We split up and got a divorce. Last I heard, she'd married some vanilla church guy who's probably happy to have sex with her only on Sundays and in the missionary position." I paused to sip some more of my water. "Now you know why I'm so intent on honesty and communication."

Once again, Kitten was quiet for a while. "Gary, I don't know that I could do anal sex. Pluto used to insist on it, and it hurt. It hurt BAD!"

I knew from my own experience that it wasn't easy to convince a girl to try anal again if she'd been introduced to it badly, so I tried to choose my words carefully and speak reassuringly.

"Nobody's insisting that you do anal, Kitten. Yes, if it's done wrong, it will hurt. But if it's done with somebody you know and trust, and if it's done gently, it can be wonderful. You would have a long way to go before you could attune yourself to the pleasure of it, and it would have to be your choice to try it. If you can just accept the possibility that it might be different with me than it was with Pluto, then that's about all anybody could hope to expect for the present time. I would consider it a privilege to introduce you to it, and I would be even more gentle than I have been so far. I could promise you that it wouldn't hurt. Now, enough talking for tonight. It's time for sleep. I just hope you won't be too sore to walk tomorrow!"

And with that, all was quiet. Kitten dozed off shortly thereafter with my arms around her. I, on the other hand, was still awake with troubling thoughts. Suppose Kitten tried anal with me and couldn't bring herself to enjoy it? Would we still be happy together if she only did it to please me, or worse yet, if she refused entirely? Could I be any more content under those circumstances with her than I was with Anne? I knew how pleasurable it was for me, and I knew it could be that way for Kitten, too. But moreover, did I have any reason at all to believe that she would even be here with me for the long term? Maybe she was with me now only because she had no place else to go.

Dammit, why couldn't I just tell her how I felt about her? Why was it so hard for me to say, "I love you." Because I was afraid she might not feel the same way about me, and I cared about her so much that I didn't think I could stand the rejection! It was such a joy for me to have her here, to wake up to the sight of her, to hear her talk and laugh, to touch her and to hold her and to make love to her!

And so I decided that the safest thing to say was to say nothing, but that wasn't satisfactory either.

Damn. Damn!

(to be continued)