Saving a Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Ryan's guidance help her learn to make him happy.
2.1k words
4.2
73.4k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone woke from her sleep to find Henry standing over her, putting on his tie. "Did you sleep well?" he said with a broad smile. She smiled back at him and nodded. "I hate to wake you, but I wanted to say thank you for last night." He bent down, brushing her hair to the side and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

She sat up slowly, then reached up and pulled him toward her by his tie. Wrapping her arm around his head, she kissed him deeply. It was the longest kiss they had shared in years she though as they separated. Looking him in the eyes, she said "You don't have to thank me. I meant what I said last night. I want to learn to please you."

He pulled back the rest of the covers, and his hand traced down her face, between her breasts, and finally between her legs. "Well you can start by removing the rest of this hair like you promised last night, and have on something I haven't seen before when I get home from dinner." The tips of his fingers slipped between her lips. "After that we can work some more on teaching you how to please me."

He smiled again as he left her to go to work, but it wasn't the same smile that had greeted her when he woke her, but rather the same sneer that he had when he told her to strip and get him another drink. It was the smile he had on his face whenever he got his way in life. Normally, that smile repulsed her, but the afterglow of her husband literally carrying her to the bedroom after fingering her to an orgasm the night before gave her a new perspective. She could still feel the warmth of his chest on her cheek as she snuggled with him after the best sex she had ever had in years. She wondered in excitement at what her husbands return tonight would bring.

She bathed in almost too warm water, allowing herself to relax. After a few moments of allowing the tension to leave her body, she found her hand between her legs. Slowly, she placed two fingers inside of her smooth sex. She closed her eyes, and the memory of her husbands' voice telling her to take his cock deeper down her throat. She could see his face smiling in satisfaction as she worked to pleasure him. 'This is unreal. How can this feel so good?' she thought. 'Even thinking about servicing him makes me hot.' She moaned, almost dizzy from the heat of the water and the heat between her legs, and cried out when her orgasm came upon her.

'I need to speak to someone' she thought once she had washed herself off and climbed out of the tub. None of her friends would do, but calling Dr. Ryan after only a single day seemed rude. Finally she gave in and dialed. The secretary had scheduled her for an early afternoon meeting immediately, telling her that Dr Ryan took only a few clients at a time, and only met with clients in person.

Dr. Ryan did not keep her waiting once she arrived. She stiffened when she sat down. 'How can I describe private sexual matters with a woman I have known for less than a day?' Once she looked into Dr. Ryan's eye though, all her fears seemed to wash away.

She described in detail the events of the night before, and even her masturbation in the morning. Somehow, Dr. Ryan's eyes had made her feel secure. She concluded with a small smile, as she said "I guess I should thank you for the best night of sex I have ever had."

"You have taken some wonderful steps and rest assured your sex life will only get better from this point forward." Her face was kind, but her tone became somewhat harsh as she continued. "I do have to say, considering your situation, you seem a bit preoccupied with the pleasure you felt, and not enough with the pleasure Mr. Rand received.

Simone opened her mouth to protest, but Dr. Ryan raised a hand. "I know what you are about to say. That Henry had fingered you without you prompting, and that you deserve to experience as many orgasms as he does."

"Well it's true!" Dr. Ryan's eyes grew cold, and her stare felt like daggers. Within seconds of that stare, Simone began to shake slightly. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Apology accepted. Now I think you know the truth. You may not have asked your husband to pleasure you, but you must have given him signs, isn't that true."

'It wasn't, was it?' she thought. She had stripped and knelt, served him with her hand and then served him with her mouth. 'How can any of what I did be wrong?' She looked back up at Dr. Ryan, and in an instant she knew she was guilty. "Yes I must have done something wrong."

"Very good, it is very brave of you to admit your fault. The next step is to correct the problem. Try to remember always that Mr. Rand has suffered a great deal due to you behavior, and you need to work very hard to undue the damage you have caused in your marriage. For the time being, you need to consider Mr. Rand's pleasure only."

She drove home, repeating that over and over in her mind. 'You need to think of Mr. Rand's pleasure only.' She whiled the day away, repeating the thought to herself whenever something made her think of her husband. Once the roast was safely in the stove, she retreated to her bedroom.

She stripped, and as she stared in to the mirror at her nude form, it was as if she could she Dr. Ryan's beautiful gray eyes staring back at her, somehow giving her the confidence she needed. She dressed in a black corset and garter set that Henry had bought for her years ago but had never seen her wear. Adding what she thought was just the right amount of perfume, she returned to the kitchen to set the table while she waited for Henry.

She had just finished setting the table when she heard the front door close. She watched her husband once again scan her body as she approached him for a kiss. His fingers danced on her shoulder as her asked, "So what's for dinner." with a dirty smile. They chatted about his work, something they had not done for years, as Henry ate quickly. He looked at her somewhat guiltily. "I hate to say this, but I need to go to the study and get a bit of work done."

"That's OK Honey, you do that while I clear the table. I will bring you a drink when I am done."

She watched him wander off, and then took a few more bites of her food before giving up. She had cleared the table and was half way through washing the dishes when she felt his hands around her waist. "I decided to take a little break" he said before starting to nibble on her ear. As she turned off the water, his hands came up to cup her breasts, pulling the corset material down just enough to expose her nipples. He was kneading her ample chest, and started to tweak her nipples. When she moaned, he whispered in her ear, "So you like that?" When she moaned in response, he began to pinch them painfully. Simone bit down to avoid making any sound of protest as he became rougher and rougher with her breasts. His weight pressed her tight against the counter, and she could feel his hardening cock through his pants, pressing into her.

Suddenly, he stepped back and spun her around. His hands moved behind her head and he pulled forward to kiss her long and deep. His right hand drifted down along her back before he quickly moved it between her legs. "Nice, very nice." he said as he pushed aside the thin materials and inserted his fingers into her. She pulled his hand out, saying in a breathy voice "Don't worry about me, just take it out. I want to feel it in my mouth again." She licked her lips as she thought 'God help me, I really do want to suck his beautiful cock.'

He smiled as he stepped back. "If you want it, get on your knees and take it out." She quickly dropped down and removed his belt and zipper. She yanked his pants down quickly, and his cock pointed straight at her face, hard and ready. Before she could react, Henry had grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head upwards. His face showed no emotion as he said, "So you wanted some instruction on how to suck me off. Let's try a bit of deep throating. Open wide."

She obeyed and he plunged his cock deeper into her mouth than she thought was possible. She forced herself not to gag as he went deeper and deeper still. Within minutes, he was holding her firmly by her hair, and was fucking her mouth like it was her pussy. It took all of her will power not to vomit as he pummeled her face. As she leg his upper thighs in a desperate attempt to stead herself, she thought 'Keep still and keep quiet. Let him take his pleasure.'

Finally he came, landing a good amount of his cum on her face. "Be a good girl, swallow it all." Without a word of protest, she scrapped it up and swallowed it. She found that while the taste still repulsed her, it was a little easier for her to mask her displeasure.

Looking up at him, she ignored his smirk and smiled up lovingly. Without any acknowledgement back, he said, "Now lick it clean." She paused for a second, but that voice in her head seemed to say, 'Do you think his whore makes him clean his own cock?' Without wasting another second, she pressed her tongue firmly on his shaft and made sure she covered every last spot.

Stopping once she felt his fingers lightly touching her chin, she looked up at her husband. He patted her on the head, and said "That was much better, you are learning fast. Ok, I better get back to work. I will come to bed once I am done." He pulled his pants back up and walked out the kitchen, leaving her kneeling on the floor, hot and unsatisfied. She thought for a moment about the degrading way he had patted her on the head and then suddenly her hands were between her legs. Silently, she brought herself off, the soreness of her knees and jaw not affecting the explosive orgasm she now felt.

Once she had recovered her composure, she lifted herself off the floor and finished her cleaning before returning to their bedroom. She lay in bed, breathing heavily, until she heard Henry come in. She watched him silently as he stripped, dumping his clothes in the corner. Grabbing her by both ankles, he looked at almost expressionless. "Now where was I" he said, as he pulled her to the edge of the bed, roughly parted her legs and still holding her ankles firmly, started to enter her. Simone helped him gain the perfect angle for entry and then just quickly placed her hands under her body, forcing her body to arch up. She had been in this position once before at his suggestion years ago, but told him 'never again' due to the force of the trusting. She knew that she would be sore tomorrow but that voice inside her said 'lie back and let your husband enjoy himself'.

She moaned like a whore as he thrust himself repeatedly into her, harder and harder, pushing her legs back and spread until she felt like she would snap in two. She offered no protest as her head swam in a sea on pain and pleasure, circling around for what seemed like an eternity. She snapped into full consciousness to the sound of Henry bellowing, "Cum for me, you slut!" The wave broke over her as she and her husband came together. He released her ankles as he collapsed on to her, kissing her passionately.

Rolling off of her, he said "God that was amazing." She could barely move at first, just stare at her husband's form as he lay next to her. Slowly, as he seemed to be drifting into sleep, she slinked up his body, kissing his stomach and chest before finally collapsing in his arms.