Saving Bradley Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful but repressed mother discovers sex- again.
7k words
4.43
62.8k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was huge, and it looked like it was about to explode.

Diane's brow furrowed. Right here in her own house, her son giving in to the temptations of the flesh. She wondered, for the tenth time in the last few minutes, what she should do about it. Brad, of course, had no idea that she was watching. He was staring at his computer screen, naked, pumping his cock. And what a cock. Diane couldn't quite believe the size of it. Not that she had much experience, of course, but she guessed Brad's cock to be at least eight inches long, thick and wet and so disgustingly sexual.

Diane wondered if she should even think of it as a 'cock', instead of a 'penis'. 'Cock' was so...common, so base. Then again, what Brad was doing was base, so it was probably okay to use the word.

Brad's face contorted, and his hand tightened on his slick cock. He was staring at a picture of some immoral woman as he masturbated. Diane studied his body, his hard muscles tightening as he abused himself, and then that big man-cock.

Diane had to remind herself that he was a man now, in all senses of the word. He was back at home after his first year in college, a handsome 19-year old who walked with man's swagger. She was glad, maybe even excited, when he had returned home, but now, she wasn't so sure. She wasn't naïve; she knew that young men were often ruled by their desires. But her son had left as a polite young man, and now, as she watched him abuse himself, it was clear he had been corrupted by the wickedness of modern life.

And what wickedness. When she had first heard the wet, rhythmic sounds coming from his bedroom, she had wondered what it could be. Because his bedroom door was cracked open, it meant she could peek in without betraying his privacy. It had happened a couple of times since he returned home, Diane accidentally glancing into Brad's room. Just last week she had unintentionally peeked in just after his shower, and that's when she noticed what a man he had become. It was a little risqué staring at her own son's penis, watching it swing heavily as he walked around his room. Oddly, it got harder the more she watched, and after two minutes, her son was nonchalantly walking around his bedroom with a thick erection. She had continued watching, eyes riveted to his swaying cock- so thick, so hard- until she finally turn away, so unsettled that her knees were shaking.

But this was different. Even if she pushed the door open and walked into the room and ordered him to stop, Brad was too far gone in his tawdry act of self-abuse. He wouldn't be able to stop even if she tried to physically intercede, even if she took his hands away from his thick, wet cock and tried to squeeze off the impending explosion herself. Brad was so far gone that he would probably spew his cum all over her hands, his hot, disgusting sperm spraying up her arms and probably onto her blouse.

He grunted, and his back arched. Diane forced herself to watch. A thick jet of cum flew out of his cock, and then another, landing on a towel he had placed on the floor. His stomach muscles clenched and released, and Diane's jaw dropped. It kept coming, spurt after spurt of cum jetting out of his cock in a torrent. It was obvious that if she had tried to stop him, Brad's powerful ejaculations would have blasted right through her efforts, and her expensive clothes would have been covered with sperm, just like the towel on the floor. And she was particularly glad that she hadn't tried to kneel in front of him to stop this shameful act, because then his hot, wet sperm might have gone higher, maybe splashing onto her exposed neck, or worse, onto her face. Disgusting, just the thought of this hard, wet cock spurting its slippery load all over her face, probably even into her mouth.

Brad was slowing down, his ejaculations getting less intense. The towel was crisscrossed with cum, puddles of the stuff, and he slumped in his chair, his semi-erect cock waving at half mast, gooey and shiny and still throbbing. Diane stared at it, the better to understand her son's sexuality, because that was the only way she could deal with this problem. She looked at the shiny head, smeared with cum. Absolutely disgusting, a wet penis, and she wondered how women could even take such a piece of meat. She looked at the towel again, cum still glistening, and suddenly Diane knew what she had to do.

She stepped silently away from the door and went back down the hallway. "Oh, Brad," she said, as if coming up the stairs. She walked toward his room.

Her heart thudded; she wanted this plan to work, wanted to steer her son away from his carnal instincts. She couldn't give him much time, though, maybe five seconds-

She pushed the door open just as Brad dove under the covers of his bed. She caught a flash of his hard, muscled ass. She had to remember to use words like that, the words he would use. She had calculated correctly that he only had time to turn off the computer and dive for cover to hide his nakedness. The towel was still there, with its shameful load of cum, but she didn't look at it.

"Thought I'd do a wash."

"I'll do it, mom-"

"That's okay. Have to keep things tidy. I'll handle it."

She was aware of his eyes, so she carefully ignored the towel and its wet load as she picked up bits of clothing strewn around the room. The last thing she did was casually scoop the towel off the floor, not even really looking at it, and she could see Brad's relief that she apparently hadn't noticed his vile deposit.

Brad stared at the door as it swung shut. She hadn't even looked at the towel when she picked it up, so with any luck she wouldn't notice the jizz all over it.

He sighed. That was close, his mother almost catching him jerking off. There would be hell to pay if she did, because she was so fucking prissy about everything, especially sex. Which was really weird considering how hot she was.

Brad shook his head. His friends often told him what a babe his mother was, and although he told them to fuck off, he knew they were right. In fact, he sort of got off on the fact that his friends thought she was hot. She was 39 but easily looked ten years younger. When one of his pals told him she looked like this Internet babe Veronika Zemanova, he had done a quick search. He still remembered his shock: it was almost like looking at a picture of his mother. She was older, of course, but just as good-looking. They both had the same lean, hard body, the same long legs, the same beautiful ass. The one exception were the tits: Zemanova's were big and meaty and had that cock groove he liked so much, but his mother's boobs were even bigger, and sagged lower on her hard, flat abdomen. Brad thought his mother's tits were just about the best tits he had ever seen.

And lately, he was seeing more and more of them. A few days ago, she had been wearing one of her old sweaters, a big, loose one, while she was cleaning up. He was trying to play a video game and hadn't even noticed at first, but then she bent over to clean the coffee table across the room, and her sweater had fallen open. Wide open. He could see everything, her tits in plain view, dangling right in front of him, no bra, nothing. They were big, heavy things, with great nips. For some reason her nips were erect, thick and hard and almost an inch long. She stayed bent over the coffee table for almost a full minute, working on a stain on the table, and the whole time her big, floppy tits swung heavily back and forth.

But what an attitude. His mother hadn't mentioned a word about sex to him, ever. Yes, she probably felt awkward being a single mom and everything, but it was as if she was afraid to even utter the word. Brad knew how things worked, but it was as if 'sex' was a dirty word. Or 'filthy' and 'disgusting', as she would put it. When she wasn't busy being Ms. Important Executive at her boring old insurance company, she poured all of her energy into exercise, keeping the house spotlessly clean and being way too strict. That was one of the reasons he went away to State, just to get out from under from her constant rules and general bitchiness. You couldn't even swear around her because she would get all upset and tight-ass about it.

The weird thing was, even though she was so proper and conservative, sometimes there were flashes of...something else. The display of hanging tit she had given him was the latest in a string of episodes. Just last week, she had taken some Cokes out to a gardening crew she had hired. But it was immediately obvious to Brad that she had forgotten to put on a bra underneath her tank top, which was weird considering she was always so careful when she dressed. Whatever the case, the gardeners had noticed it right away, and Brad watched from the window as they had nudged each other and leered. His mother had been oblivious, popping the cans while her big tits shimmied underneath the thin material, her nipples sharp points.

Brad often fantasized about cumming all over her tits; he had even stolen a bra from her drawer to jerk off into. Truth be told, there was bit of kink to him coming back for the summer. He was more experienced now, and he had a sneaking suspicion that something was bubbling underneath all that repressed bitchiness.

He had seen it just last week. He heard her coming up the stairs after his shower, and in a moment of sudden bravery, he had dropped his towel and walked around naked. Just the thought that she might be looking in made him hard. He almost chickened out, but then he just went with it and after a couple of minutes he was walking around with a huge hard-on. For some reason, the idea that his mother might see his swinging dick was a turn-on. A little kinky, but still a turn-on.

Fuck it, his mother had a great bod, even if she was a bitch.

Diane dropped Brad's dirty clothes into the laundry basket, all except the towel. She realized that she had to know more about Brad's sexuality if she was going to protect him from leading a life preoccupied with sex.

She headed to her bedroom, then closed the door and sat on the edge of her bed. Frowning, she studied the towel. Some of Brad's cum- that's what he would call it- had seeped into the material, but there were still great gobs of it splattered all over. Diane brought it closer, and she could smell it, a musky, raw, sexual odor. She forced herself to inhale. It upset her, but this was her duty as a mother. She raised her fingers, and noticed they were trembling. Should she stop right now, and not do what she was contemplating?

No. If she were to protect her son, to shield him from his preoccupation with sex, she had to know more.

She ran her fingertips through the cum. It was still warm, and she shuddered with distaste. Her fingers were slippery with her own son's sperm, sperm that she had watched spurt in thick, hot streams onto this very towel. She sniffed it, shaking her head at the depravity of masturbation and suddenly Diane was so upset that without even thinking she buried her face in the towel, trying to wipe away her tears. It took a few seconds for her to realize what she had done. Diane jerked back and stared at the towel. To her horror, she realized that she had inadvertently smeared her son's hot, wet sperm all over her face!

Trembling with shame, she stood and went to the mirror. Sure enough, there it was, glistening on her face, on her nose, smeared across her forehead, drying cum. Some of her mascara had run, mixing with the cum. It was so vile, her own pretty face running with hot teenage sperm, no different than if she had squatted in front of Brad during his shameful act, no different than if he had spewed his hot cum all over her face himself, his hard cock splattering her with his thick, milky sperm in endless streams.

She watched a thick wad of cum drool down her cheek. She raised a finger to wipe it away. At the last second, she realized that she would be wasting an opportunity, and even though it was the most disgusting thing imaginable, she slid the finger into her mouth. The only way she was going to be able to talk to Brad about controlling his physical desires was to understand more about them, and this was part of understanding, wasn't it? It was all about this, all about hard young bodies releasing their store of cum. This was the real culprit, her son's sperm, and she wanted to know all about it.

Salty and warm and she forced herself to roll it around her tongue. She tasted it, appalled by the sheer sordidness of it all, letting it coat her tongue in a slippery, disgusting film. There wasn't enough, though, to get a real sense of it, so Diane watched herself in the mirror as she scooped her son's cum toward her mouth, her lips glistening. At last she could taste it, thick and musky, and she swallowed, feeling it slide down her throat. Not quite enough, though, and she lifted the towel and sucked a particularly large deposit of warm sperm into her mouth. She ran it around her tongue, so sordid. She swallowed it, then licked at the remaining gobs of cum. Her knees were shaking, probably from the shame of knowing that her own son's cum was in her stomach.

But she had to do it, because she had to protect Brad from the excesses of the flesh.

The very next day, he was at it again.

Diane had come home from work to a quiet house, no music, no TV. She had almost called out to Brad, but then she found herself silently climbing the stairs to check on him. She felt a funny little buzz of anticipation when she noticed his bedroom door opened a crack. That meant she wouldn't betray his privacy if she happened to peek in.

Brad had one hand wrapped around his cock as he stared at his computer screen, which showed a pretty woman with a huge cock in her mouth. The cock was black, which meant the woman was debasing herself in the vilest way. The whore seemed to being enjoying it, but it was obviously an act: a white woman sucking a black man's wet cock was just so... outrageously sordid that she couldn't possibly enjoy it.

She watched as he clicked on other pictures, so many women, so many cocks, all hard and wet. Just like Brad's. She felt a weakness in her knees as she stared at it. She wondered what it would feel like to be one of those slutty women. She realized it was something she had to understand if she wanted to help Brad. What would that thick cock feel like sliding into a woman, over and over again, hard and wet and so slippery.

"We have to talk, Brad."

She was as startled as he was, and Diane realized that she had pushed into his room. Brad grabbed at the towel at his feet. He covered himself, but not before Diane caught another glimpse of his twitching cock.

"Mom!" His hand went out to the monitor switch.

"Don't touch that!" She stared at him. "Just listen. I know what you were doing, Brad." She looked at the towel, and the bulge. It was too bad she couldn't see it, because then he couldn't refute what she was saying. "You were masturbating- and you were masturbating to horrible pictures. You were masturbating to pictures of women sucking on men's penises." It was so raw talking out loud like this, but she had to get the point across. She lowered her voice and pointed to the screen. "To pictures of women with sperm all over their faces."

Brad hung his head in shame, and Diane was glad that she had started the ball rolling, because now they could finally get it out in the open. "So, what are we going to do about this?" she asked.

"I won't do it again, I promise."

"That's not good enough. I mean, look at that!" She stared at the picture on the computer screen, where a woman- a pretty woman at that, although obviously a whore- looked right at the camera. There were three cocks in the picture, and they had all just finished emptying their vile loads all over the woman's face. It was everywhere, in her hair, across her chin, drooling down her forehead, even a big gob underneath one eye. It was such a horrible shot, this woman smiling with warm sperm dripping down her. Probably they had fucked her too- Diane forced her to think of the word, 'fuck'- and then they had shoved their cocks in her mouth. This woman had tasted her own juices on the cocks of three men.

"I won't do it again, mom-"

"We both know that's not true, Brad," she said sternly. Then she sighed. "Bradley, I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?"

"No. I know it's difficult for any young man these days, and I know you need- release. But this pornography is sinful, and I won't have you looking at it. These women are just cheap tramps who let men just use their bodies any time they want."

"I'm sorry". He hung his head. "I just thought, you know, the pictures..."

"Do you really need the pictures to masturbate?" It was a distasteful subject, but she had to find out more about it.

Brad nodded. "The pictures help, that's all. And sometimes I really need to, you know, masturbate."

Her heart went out to him. Brad was obviously struggling with this problem of his sexuality, and here she was closing off an outlet. But she couldn't have Brad looking at these tramps, it was just too tawdry and lewd. The towel shifted, and suddenly Diane saw his cock, shiny and wet. Even though he had been caught in the act, Brad was still aroused! She shook her head. His erections must be very hard to control.

"Like now, right?" she asked, surprised by her own candor.

Brad nodded. "I was really... you know horny." He stopped, embarrassed.

"And looking at these pictures helps you satisfy your urges?"

Brad nodded, his face downcast.

"I don't understand. They're just wicked, sinful women doing wicked sinful things. What about them is so arousing? That one, for instance?" She forced herself to look at the computer screen again. It was odd, staring at the image of a woman with sperm on her face, with Brad sitting right there. Some part of her noted that the woman was youngish and cheap looking, and she could only imagine how excited her son would get if he saw a beautiful, mature woman with cu- with sperm all over her face.

Brad mumbled. "Ya. I think that one of them is- you know, my uh, penis."

Diane stepped up to the computer. She tapped the space bar, and sure enough, another picture popped up, a woman, grimacing in some kind of wanton lust with three massive cocks in her. She was sucking on a big black one- the skin glistened on the dark cock, and it was so large- another man had his cock buried in her... well, vagina, and a third had his cock in her ass!

"Oh Brad."

"I'm sorry, mom."

"Which penis do you think of?" she said, amazed that she was maintaining control even as these pictures so stunned her. She studied the expression on the whore's face, so satisfied just because she had three cocks to herself.

After a moment, Brad said "All of them I guess."

Her own son, imagining that he was fucking a woman in her ass! It was a horrible, disgusting thought, but that's exactly what it was, some man shoving his slick, wet cock into a woman's ass, pumping her until his cock spewed cum up inside her.

"I'll bet that's your favorite," she said dryly.

Brad shook his head. "Not really," he mumbled again.

Diane's hands shook as she tapped once again. Her mouth dropped open. A woman, lying on a workout mat, and at least ten men stood in a circle, all in the process of ejaculating on her. Her legs were spread and it was obvious that she had just been fucked- filthy word. There was sperm everywhere, in her hair, all over her face, on her magnificent tits. Worst of all, was the smile. The slut was enjoying it!

Diane turned away from the monitor, trembling. Brad hung his head, but he obviously didn't know how much he was showing. She stared at his cock, wet and slick and so hard- and it seemed to be getting bigger! This just would not do. What was he going to do when she was gone- take that big cock in his hands and stroke it until he came again?

12