Saving Bradley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The germ of an idea took shape, and the more she thought about it, the more she was amazed by its simplicity. There was an easy way to handle this situation. After all, Brad might already have caught a glimpse of her body last night, so a little bit more wouldn't really matter, would it? And she had already come so far. "Well, I guess then you'll have to... look at me, that's all."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, anytime you feel.. you need some stimulation, you can... you know, look at me." There, she had said it.

"Really?"

"Yes. I said I would help you, Bradley, and I meant it."

"But mom, I mean... you know, looking at naked bodies."

"I know." So tawdry. But she had promised, and she couldn't very well break her word, could she? "But right now, I'm tired and I have to change." She took a deep, calming breath, and steeled herself for what she would say. "We can continue our talk upstairs, if you want. While I change."

Brad saw that look in her eyes. The 'slut look', he thought of it. All he had done was floated the idea, and sure enough, she had picked up on it. "Okay, I'd like that."

Her eyes flickered, and she gave him that quick, nervous smile. He followed her out of the kitchen and up the stairs, her slim hips swaying, her long legs teasing him. And her perfect little ass, so sexy in her tight skirt. If he played his cards right, that ass was going to be in his hands in the next few minutes.

In her room, she opened her closet, and Brad blinked. The outfit she had worn when she had blown him at the front door was hanging on the back of the door. Untouched. The blouse, discolored with cum stains, the skirt, splattered with sperm.

She felt this eyes, both thrilled that she could do this for him, and nervous about what he might think. She started to kick off her high heels, but Brad stopped her. "No. leave them on, they look really good on you."

She nodded, felt her face warm with the compliment. Brad sat on her bed, watching. It was obviously a test to make sure she would do what she had said. Well, she wasn't going to let her own modesty get in the way of helping her son.

She unbuttoned her blouse slowly, trying to ignore that fact that she had an audience. When she slid it off, she was pleased to hear a sharp intake of breath. Her plan seemed to be working.

Brad stared. His mother's bra barely held her tits under control. It was low-cut, showing plenty of cleavage. Part of an areola showed, very sexily, and he realized it was designed that way. Wow- did she wear it to work like that?

She half-turned and reached behind her back. She fumbled with the clasp, then her bra loosened. Brad saw her take a deep breath, then she let it drop. Her tits sagged a good four inches. She unzipped her skirt and slid it over her slim hips, dragging her panties with her. When she leaned forward to take them off, her tits swung outward. She straightened and turned to him, as if on display.

She really did have an amazing body. Slim, almost skinny, with those long legs accentuated by her high heels. A flat belly- and then those heavy tits of her, swinging sexily. She had the body of a 20 year-old, except for those big Veronika tits.

She turned to her dresser. "I'll just put something on-"

"Could you not?" Conflicting emotions on her face: confusion, embarrassment, and of course, arousal. Brad knew she was in that zone where he could say just about anything to her, and she would mold it into some kind of rationalization for standing in front of him naked. "Seeing you like this... I mean, I'm really excited. And I think I might need a blow job."

Diane felt her pussy actually clench. Brad wasn't looking at her face, he was looking at her tits, and even as she watched, his eyes dropped to her pussy. No wonder he was aroused; it was the same as if he was looking at one of those slutty women on the internet.

She walked over to him, feeling her tits swing, then dropped to her knees. Such a sacrifice. She reached for his belt, her hands shaking as she unzipped him. Then they were around his cock, which was already so hard. She squeezed it, examined it, then closed her eyes and licked the head, then again, savoring the taste-

Brad pulled away. Diane opened her mouth and tried to capture his cock, but he kept twisting away. "No. Sit on the bed. It'll be easier."

Diane let him take the initiative. It was probably better this way, Brad telling her what to do. That way, he could get it all out of his system.

She sat on the edge of the bed, aware that Brad was staring at her tits. She hoped he liked what he saw. Brad stepped up to her and fisted his cock. He held it a couple of inches away, and Diane had to lean forward awkwardly. When she finally trapped it in her mouth, Brad started to work it back and forth. She perched on the edge of the bed, letting him fuck her mouth, feeling her tits swinging.

He abruptly pulled it out again. "You should get more comfortable," he said. "Get on the bed and maybe lie down."

Her face warmed with the shame of it all. She pulled herself onto the bed, almost as if she was some cheap slut getting ready to fuck someone. But if Brad needed this visual stimulation to keep his masturbation under control, then she would act out his fantasies.

Brad looked down at his mother, lying naked on the bed. She was propped up on her elbows, her heavy tits pulling to each side of her rib cage, her stomach taut. Her pussy mound stood out like an inviting target. She was slow to react to his commands, as if drugged. But she always reacted.

He stepped up to the side of the bed and let his cock dangle in front of her. "Is it big, mom?" he asked innocently.

"Big," was all she managed.

He took a deep breath and went for it. "You like big cocks?"

She nodded, in a fog, and her mouth opened and closed like a fish. He leaned forward, let her catch it with her mouth. Her tongue quite expertly slid across his cockhead. He let her suck for a few seconds, then pulled it out of her mouth.

"Grab it," he said, an edge to his voice.

As his mother wrapped her hands around his cock, he climbed over her, planting one knee between her legs.

"Open up a bit. I need some room."

She spread legs just enough for him to settle in between them. Her hands were still on his cock, pumping him almost gently. He was wet with precum and her saliva, and he watched as his meat slid back and forth between her slender fingers. She stared at his cock, hypnotized.

Brad fucked harder into her grip. Every time he pushed into her hands, she unconsciously spread her legs a little more. The fact that she was still wearing her high heels made her look like the cheapest of porn stars.

Diane watched her son's beautiful cock move in and out of her grip. She knew she would come up with a plan, and here it was, Brad "fucking" right over her. Yes, if he shot right now his sperm might accidentally shoot all over her, but that just another sacrifice she would make.

Diane closed her eyes and imagined a cock, sliding deeper and deeper. It had been so long without cock, what with her building her career and being a single mom. Sure, a few dates once in awhile, but the men were so boring, so afraid of her beauty, or afraid that they might offend her by actually doing what she knew they wanted to do.

Brad stared down at his mother. Her eyes were closed, and her big tits slid back and forth every time he fucked into her hands. He kept pulling further back, and eventually his cock slipped out of her grip. Her hands slid up to her tits, squeezing.

He kept up the fucking motion though, sliding his cock along her abs. On each stroke he moved lower, until reached her pussy. Unconsciously or not, she spread her legs even more, and the underside of his cock settled on her pussy. He felt her pussy lips cradling his cock as he fucked forward. He sawed back and forth along her pussy, her labia lips almost enveloping his cock. He pulled back a bit more, and the tip dipped inside. Then again, a little deeper, until he felt the grip of her cunt. He eased forward until an inch slipped inside. On the next stroke, he went deeper.

His mother moaned, lost in a fog. She mauled her own tits, pulling roughly at her nipples. Brad pushed deeper, then again. She was wet, as slick as oil, and finally Brad didn't bother holding back. On the next stroke he kept going, all the way, fucking deeply into his slut mother.

It was so real, the feel of a cock inside her, and Diane fucked back at it, opening herself wider and wider. She loved it, had always loved spreading her legs for cock, any cock. She fucked back at it, grinding her hips, fucking it and fucking it-

Diane's eyes snapped open. She looked down to where her son's cock was sliding deep into her cunt. She froze, legs spread wide open, not knowing what to do. She watched as his cock pulled out, thick and wet, then back in, all the way. It was so utterly shameful and yet even in the midst of this unexpected turn of events, she really couldn't blame Brad. He was, after all, a young man with all of the lusts that young men had. Obviously, he had been so overcome with excitement that his cock had accidentally slipped right inside her. And of course, now that his cock was sliding in and out of her cunt, there wasn't anything she could do about it, was there?

Even as she thought it, she felt herself fucking back up at him- again- and realized her body had made the decision. And why not? What better place to spew his sordid, disgusting sperm than into her own whore cunt? That's what it was designed for, as a place for men to relieve themselves of their lusts. If her son was aroused by the sight of her body, then it was her duty to let him use it to release himself.

Brad pulled his cock out of her sucking cunt, leaving her feeling empty, but then he dragged it across her flat stomach, between her tits, and then higher. Surely he wasn't going to-

"Suck it, whore."

She was shocked by his words, but remembered what she had told him. Still, he was asking her to... "You want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes."

"Even though it's been in my... cunt?" Horrible saying it out loud, but she must. For Brad's sake.

He said, "Ya, so get to it. Suck."

It was what he needed right now, so she really didn't have a choice. Diane licked along the shaft, feeling the veins and ridges of her son's cock. There was a tang to it, and she realized she was tasting her own pussy. So utterly depraved and sinful, and Diane licked again, savoring the flavor.

She was staring at his cock, stroking it, caressing it. Brad pulled it away and scooted down her body again. He fucked into her slick cunt, then went back to her mouth. Without hesitation she sucked it inside, cleaning off his cock.

He did it again, and again, fucking once into her cunt, then getting her to clean his cock off. Finally, he settled back between her long legs, and shoved his cock all the way into her. She grunted, an animal sound, and he said, "Come on, slut, take it."

His mother was totally out of it, in that zone where he could say anything. "Man, if my friends could see you now, imagine what they would think." Her mouth opened and closed as she stared up at him, eyes wild. She was so excited that she was shaking, her flat belly tight with exertion, and her big tits pulling to each side of her rib cage.

He felt himself building, and he climbed over her to straddle her torso, his thighs pressing into her tits. "Look at me," he said roughly, and she did. His mother's beautiful face looking up at him, that animal look in her eyes as he fisted his cock.

The first jet of cum splashed onto her forehead, then he aimed lower, at her eyes, her nose, her wide-open mouth. He covered her, his mother moving her pretty face as if under a shower, taking his cum.

At last he slowed down, and he dropped his cock onto her forehead, where it landed with a wet splat. He dragged it lower and she sucked his meat inside, nursing it. She was a mess, cum in her eyes, all over her face. He pulled his cock out again, her mouth making a popping sound. There was so much sperm on her that she couldn't open her eyes, and Brad dangled his balls over her face. He pressed forward, felt his balls sliding over her skin, smearing her face with cum. He felt her tongue come out, licking, probing, and it all made sense.

His mother, the uptight pillar of the community, knew what she was doing. Here she was, her face covered with spunk, moaning in ecstasy, and she had obviously done it before. Always perfectly made up, perfectly dressed, perfectly proper in her perfect little world, and yet she knew how to use her mouth in the most perverse way. He slid back and forth, rubbing his balls all over his mother's beautiful face.

"What a cunt," he growled. Diane grunted in arousal.

Writer's note

Thanks for the previous comments. Most writers like comments, both pro and con, so weigh in if you want. That said, for those hoping Brad keeps his mother for himself- nah. This isn't love and romance, it's two amoral people wanting it hard and nasty.

FYI, I've known two women who hyperventilate during sex. One was embarrassed by it, but the other told me to keep doing her when she was out, because she loved the sensation of floating back into consciousness while she was being fucked. Fun gal.

12