Saving Gina Ch. 09

Story Info
Yoni's gift to us.
3.8k words
4.69
15.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I picked Yoni up early from her love nest at Kinba's house. "Yoni you cannot tell Gina any of this. In fact when it happens, she has to be totally surprised. We all will act surprised that you are not here." She would have agreed to anything at this point. She was getting a lot: out of slavery, the man she loves, he was going to be safe, they would have a new free life and two children. I hated to complicate her life but I did. I needed her advice and help.

"Yoni, you know I have been in love with Gina since before I came to Albai."

"Anyone that sees you look at her knows you love her."

I didn't know I was so obvious. I continued, "I don't think Gina loves me the same way. She holds back. She just will not let herself love me. I believe the reason is that she misses her old life so much and is so unhappy here, that she can only think about going home and being safe. I will work hard to make that happen. However, I am afraid that when she discovers I helped get you out before her, she will turn her back on me completely. I won't be able to help her then. She can get mad and stay mad for so long."

"Dave, I've seen how she struggles not to say it, but you know she loves you too. You cannot deny that. I've been with you two when you make love. There is plenty there."

"I want to believe that but her love for me has reins on it. I feel her holding back all the time. I want to be one with her, like you are with Trey. I know that cannot be, but I want your help to convince her that I will not hurt her or try to keep her here. I don't know how but tell her not to shun me after you leave. Maybe we'll have a few more good times together. That will leave me with great memories after she leaves."

"You worry to much. Gina loves you. You're right, she is sad about being captive in Albai. I have a few ideas to help. Tell her that I have a very special night planned for both of you for tomorrow night. Make sure you both get lots of sleep tonight. You may not sleep at all tomorrow night. Dave, take a full Viagra at 7 p.m. You have never needed it with me, but you will need it tomorrow night."

"You are getting to be more and more a tease. See you are an American girl already."

"Nope, you're wrong cowboy. I'm not a tease; I always put out."

I smiled at her "B western" accent but did a mental double take. Dallas was where her new home was going to be. Only I knew that. She always could do anything she wanted to my body; hopefully, she wasn't also reading my mind. I wondered if Trey would loan her to me one last time. OK, OK, I know, not a good thought.

Gina was a little tight lipped when I got home and tried my best sweet talk. By the time, I had apologized for my preoccupation over the past few days and told her about Yoni's very special evening for us tomorrow night, she seemed to warm up. Right after our goodnight kiss, I slipped down, pulled her to sit on my face and let my tongue discover that she was definitely warm between her legs. When she countered my move, pivoting 180 degrees on my tongue, I also discovered that her mouth was down right demanding. This wasn't one of those hot and heavy sessions. It was just a mutually needed sixty-nine to knock off the edge so we would sleep better. I loved the suction as Gina kept me deep in her throat swallowing after she had squeezed every drop from me. Yoni had to be teaching her some tricks. We were both wondering what the little sexpot had in store for us. We cuddled, had a good night kiss and dozed off. Why am I always surprised at the taste of my own cum in a woman's mouth?

The next day was a good one. Everything was continuing to gel at work. The women all had something to prove. To this day, I still wonder if all of them decided on their own to do a superb job or if my six key players told more than they were supposed to.

From my office window about four p.m., I noticed Yoni dash across the compound from Kinba's apartment into the patio door of the master bedroom. She was carrying about five cigar box sized parcels. She did not come back out during the time I watched. I imagined Yoni as my old drill sergeant, "Carter you better shit, shower, shave and shampoo for dinner at seven." Yoni definitely would kick my butt if I fouled up tonight.

Dinner was set up beautifully with candlelight in the bedroom. Gina and I each had a personal note on our plates from Yoni. Gina smiled as she read her note and said, "She is such a little doll to do all this for us." I nodded but could not see how this was going to work with Gina. She was beautifully dressed for the part, black see-thru nighty with a matching gown. I was instantly interested. This wasn't usually her thing though. I opened my note.

"Dear Lover Boy,

I hope you remembered your pill.

Start with the little glass. Just talk about non-serious things and eat slowly for at least an hour. Then play along making sure you tease Gina's body for at least another hour. Hang on and enjoy the ride. Gina"

Now, I was really confused. I handed one of the cordial glasses filled with a very flowery smelling pink clear liquid. We sipped it down. It tasted like it smelled but sweet.

Gina piped up, "Yoni and I shared a little glass of that about an hour ago while I was getting ready. Its very different but I like it."

I followed instructions well. We talked and ate slowly. After about thirty minutes my fingertips seemed sensitive. To me that is a big deal. The skin on my body has never seemed to be as sensitive as everyone else's. Gina had been lightly sweating since we sat down and now she had a hand slowly moving below the table. I kept up the conversation, slipped off my shoes and closed my bare feet around one of Gina's. After that feeling became familiar she began moving her foot ever so slightly back and forth between mine. Very soon I felt her other foot, push between my legs and nestle in my crotch. Her gently moving toes had me rock hard in a minute. Three things immediately crossed my mind: I had at least 55 minutes of teasing left before I could do something with my dick. I was not overly worked up but I could feel my dick pulsing; like it throbs in my hand right after I cum. My skin was even more sensitive now and flushed.

I wanted to go with this, experiment and enjoy. I extracted myself and moved around the table behind Gina. My hands ran through her hair, parting it to bare an ear and her neck for soft kisses. My lips tingled. I pressed more kisses to Gina's neck and let my hot, moist breath cross crossed her ear. Gina moaned like she does when she is close to climax. I whispered to her, "Let me kiss you and touch you. I never get tired of touching and tasting your body. If you do the same to me, be careful. You have me too hot already. Promise me this will last and last."

I knew Gina had already sensed Yoni had given us something to heighten our senses. She knew why I was saying to go slow. I wondered what was in her note. I continued my touching exercise.

It was easy to be gentle and slow but I had a strange burning need to consume her. It was all I could do not to just take a bite of my Gina. Her scent and taste were overloading my desire for her. The throbs from my cock spread through my body and were telling my heart when to beat. My lips tingled for the tortuous minutes I kissed, licked and sucked her neck and ears. My fingertips and nails trailed down her back pushing her gown down as I went. That touch was almost painful to Gina. Her breathing was labored but she had moved her hand from between her legs. I had to touch her nipples. I reached around her, catching one between each thumb and forefinger. Gina pressed into my hands, like when she wants them squeezed. I squeezed. With a moan starting from her cunt she came. Not a big one but a short intense unsatisfying one. I released my pressure and just ran my palms over her overly sensitive breast. Gina turned and pulled me down to her for a very passionate tongue filled kiss. Only one. She looked surprised. I imagined she felt her lips tingling. She pulled me to her again, licked my lips and bit my cheek. She had never done that. Her senses were going nuts like mine.

I lifted Gina up roughly, kissed her as deeply as my tongue would go and sucked hers as deep into my mouth as I could. She ripped my robe open and gave me a kiss just like I had given her. She lowered her head and bit my nipple. Never had I struggled so. I was seconds from raping her. I backed her to the bed and pushed her down on her back. She reached for me. I told her "NO! We have to suffer for a while. Grab the comforter on each side of you and take what I do to you." Per Yoni's instructions, we had 30 more minutes of teasing.

I held and rubbed Gina's right foot and began to suck, first her little toe lightly, then the next a little harder, the next, the next and then the big toe. That wonderful toe began to push itself into my mouth. I licked it and sucked it hard. The symbolism was not lost on me or her. She toe fucked my mouth. I took that foot and pressed it firmly into my visibly throbbing cock. Now the other foot. Gina was squirming, pulling hard at the bedding, miles away in a fantasy.

I sucked and licked the bottom of Gina's foot. Normally this would be a big turn off for her. She was ticklish and hated to be tickled. Yoni's secret brew had make Gina's skin too sensual to be tickled. I nibbled all under her foot. Then one by one I sucked these toes also. When I reached for the big toe Gina was ready, she wanted to fuck my mouth again. I felt her right foot grind into my cock. Strangely I wasn't getting ready to cum in my pants. I reached up and stroked her thighs and lightly across the top of her pussy. Gina signaled me again with her wonderful deep groan. I pressed down hard on her clit. She came lightly again.

I needed to slow down. Her body was becoming too much for me. I turned Gina over, kissed her neck and ears again, across her back, down her arms. I tasted her normally ticklish armpits for the first time without argument. She was a moving target as she tried to find something to press her pussy into. I licked and kissed the back of each knee and started up. Gina wanted what was coming but was afraid to ask. I pushed the large open leg of her panties away, kissed across the cheeks of her creamy soft ass and pushed them apart. Gina inhaled loudly and held her breath as I pressed my lips to her rosebud. I kissed and licked, still she held her breath. I forcibly pushed my tongue into her. She groaned, stiffened, exhaled and came lightly again.

Gina's body was screaming for a big release. She flipped herself over and very roughly stripped me and I returned the favor item for item, ripping her panties away. When she reached for my cock I grabbed her hands and forced her back onto the bed with my body. The middle of my cock was laying on her clit and I pressed hard into her. Her body was seeking to capture me but we had a few minutes yet. I licked under her right arm again and moved to lick all around the nearest nipple. All the time I assured my cock stayed pressed into her clit. Gina was hurting. I sucked the nipple and she started her groan. I stopped the pressure on her clit and let go of her nipple. I still had her hands pinned but she was fighting. As I closed my lips on the other nipple, I let go of her hands and pressed the middle of my cock as hard as I could into her. I felt her hands go around me and her nails dig into my back. I froze, she groaned, dry humped me and came lightly again.

Gina's body was pissed. Her eyes flew open. She glared at me. She had a roll of my skin firmly in each hand I could feel her nails digging in. It hurt but I loved it. With the voice of the devil she screamed at me, "Fuck me you asshole. Make me cum right. Fuck me or I'll tare your skin off." Gina legs opened wider than I had ever seen them. I pulled back and looked at her. She was soaking wet from her belly button to mid-thigh. I grabbed my dick and touched it to the lips of her swollen, open cunt. Before I could push Gina thrust up, pushing me up and impaling herself. Usually, I did the work from here. Tonight, my weight didn't even matter she bucked under me and I hung on. I felt all four nails on each of her hands cut right into my skin and could feel the blood flow down my sides. Gina had to cum but the big one was avoiding her. On she thrust, her face contorted and sweat flowing into her eyes burning them, making them red. That just made her more determined. Now she began to pant and growl in a sound I had never heard. My dick was hard as a rock but I did not need to cum. Gina's cunt was actually chewing me, I took over forcing my cock to slide in and out, making contact with her g-spot on each thrust and never breaking contact with her clit. My pubic bone had to be doing some damage with each thrust. I was being jerked around by the skin on my back when my ears recoiled from a scream. Gina had started getting what she wanted, but she wanted a lot tonight.

My mind said this was a fantastic show and would soon be over. I knew Gina would collapse in a second or two and be totally pliable. I must have fifty pounds on her. Just as I hit bottom she flipped me like a feather coming up on top and never missing a stroke. Sweat was running down between her breasts. I used it to rub back up and assault her nipples. I would love to have kissed her but I was afraid of the look in her eyes right now. She was not human now. Her eyes were rolled back, her energy and strength were not understandable. Then it hit me, she had been cuming solidly for four or five minutes. The way she was lifting her hips and firing them back into me she would break my cock in half, if she drove into me off center. There was nothing I could do but watch and marvel.

I had been above the fray. I had been feeling very superior, but now, I had to cum. No mater what. Back on top, I had two handfuls of Gina's hair, I went for my kiss and got bit. I went for another and we both shared the kiss and the blood from my lip. This time from a long way off I heard Gina's moans weakening, I barely could hear them because another loud scream drowned her out. The scream was mine. Her body had opened and surrendered completely to my male assault. I was insanely trying to drive my dick into her uterus. Gina was still cuming but too exhausted to move any more. Her cunt was spasming. My dick was getting overly sensitive but my balls were still trying to pump, so I could not stop. Gina watched but was helpless and just had to take my punishment of her pussy. I just ran out of steam, like Gina had done. I collapsed on her but my cock was still throbbing, pulsing and jerking. Gina's insides finally quit sucking me. My sour cock finally quit dancing. I roll half way off her, one hand in her hair, the other on a breast. Both Gina's hands were still buried in my back.

We were awake, yet not awake. Looking at each other. I had never heard Gina use any off color language. She said, "What the fuck happened."

"I have no idea, Beautiful. I do know we tried to kill each other and we loved it." That got us into that silly after sex laugh that sometimes attacks. We kissed, wiggled and tried to get closer together. In a while, I got up and retrieved some pitted dates, a wet washcloth and a glass of cold water. I sat the dates on the bed, splashed some water onto my hand and rubbed it onto Gina's still flushed skin. My wet hand went between her breasts, down her belly and dribbled into the very swollen red slit between her legs. "Oh, that's cold and feels so good."

I fed Gina the dates and raised her body to let her drink from the glass. Her body seemed weak. I was surprised when she decided to move. When Gina reached for the washcloth, she gasped in shock, "Dave my hands are covered in blood. Let me see your back."

As I turned around she said, "O God, Dave, I'm sorry."

"Wipe your hands, you sexy thing. I'm not finished with you."

"I'm not finished with you yet either." She was less aggressive this time but Gina knew exactly what she wanted. She got on all fours and presented herself to me. "Take it, tare it up, make me cum until I see stars."

I got behind her, lined my dick with her red sore looking slit and slid in so slowly that we both groaned before my stomach settled against her ass. I knew it would be very hard for me to cum this time. Gina was going to be in for a wild ride. I settled into a nice pace slapping into her. I reached down and held her toes so I would know when they started to curl. When they curled, I quit thrusting and just let my hips rotate grinding my dick into her as I was totally buried. Her toes relaxed and I began to pump into her again. When her toes tightened again, I let her cum. She came strongly and seemed to loose interest. I kept slapping into her, hoping to cum, but she relaxed, slipping flat onto the bed.

Gina could feel me still hard and in need inside her. My cock was dancing inside her, begging. I rolled onto my back and begged too, "Gina, please find some way to get me off." I figured she would lick my dick, slip it between her soft lips and use her hands to jack me off at the same time. This maximum technique of hers could usually make me cum in just a minute. Afterward my cock would be so sensitive I wouldn't even want her to look at it. This was often her way of saying "enough." But this time she straddled me, put the head on her swollen slit and sipped me in ever so slowly until I was totally engulfed inside her. Gina closed her eyes, put both her hands on my chest and began to push her hips toward my head, pull back and push again. Her movements were so slow, I wanted to grab her hips and force her up and back faster. But I remembered she took my torture. I grabbed the comforter and took what she dished out.

Gina did not need me this time. I needed her. Her body was sucking my cock so slowly it hurt but I needed to cum, so I endured and waited. I strained, I hurt and I waited. She had me begging, "Please, Gina. Please let me cum." Still she did not increase her pace. I looked at her pleading. She had not heard me. She was almost there. I could hear that wonderful low rattle inside her. I had to cum with her so I slipped a finger to my ass and pressed. My body arched a little off the bed but Gina continued her slow pace. I felt my balls tightened when Gina's telling groan came. I pushed into her with an emphatic, "YES" and felt her body tremble over me. She had never done that before. She sat just trembling and wetting us both as she trembled. Her slow movements had been an intense G-spot massage. With my last dry pumps the head of my dick was so sensitive the movements of Gina's body were curling my body into her. I looked at her closed eyes and knew she was about to fall. Gina was asleep. I guided her gently to lay flat, down the full length of me. My dick was too sensitive for words, but she was so still, breathing so evenly so beautiful I would not have moved and disturbed her if my life depended on it.

In time, I got us both out of the wet spot, covered it, covered us, and slept holding the love of my life, pretending it would never end.

About three a.m. Gina woke to go to the bathroom. I followed her. We did our duties and cleaned up a little. She was appalled at the condition of my back. When we went back to bed, neither of us could sleep. We kissed for a while and made love so tenderly. We both cried but did not want the other to see. When she went to sleep I took her tears in my hand and mixed them with mine. I think I slept some. I knew what I had to do.