Saving Her Ch. 01

Story Info
He can't help but be drawn to her.
2k words
4.56
36.1k
71

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

**This story is told using alternating perspectives. This first chapter is told from Gideon's perspective. To help with any confusion chapters told in Gideon's perspective will be named Saving Her. While chapters told in Lilah's perspective will be called Saved By Him. To give you guys a juicy storyline the first two chapters are non-erotic. From the third chapter and on will be erotic.

*****

I don't know why I decided to go to this new rave club, instead of my usual BDSM night club. The reason will never matter anymore after finding her. I went with no intention of a hookup or finding a submissive, but rather just wanting to enjoy a different atmosphere.

I saw her for the first time standing with her friends. I took a deep breath in as I studied her body and movements. She was short and curvy and had an hourglass figure. Her movements were sporadic yet elegant as she jumped to the beats of the music. With each jump, I could see her rounded behind bounce under the soft fabric of her skirt.

I enjoyed the music and watched from afar, I could tell she was younger than me. I was 28 and she was in her early 20s. I knew she was at least 21 or older because she bared no x on her hands. An x on the hands would be there if she wasn't allowed to drink.

She was accompanied by two friends, both pretty, but my eyes were focused on her. Men would approach her and she would oblige them with a short dance before leaving them to rejoin her friends. She kept this up but then she started to wonder to the bar.

Hmm, what kind of drink does she like? I asked myself.

I pegged her for a fruity drink girl, but to my surprise, she ordered two vodka shots. I watched her throw them both back with ease and was impressed. Over the next hour, I tallied a total of five vodka shots, and her body was beginning to show the effects of it.

Either she didn't care or didn't notice, but more men were coming up behind her and dancing with her. She closed her eyes feeling the beat of the music, and let the poison in her body wash over her. Her friends were diligent at getting the dancers off eventually.

I admired her friends and her for that. I could tell even though she was intoxicated that she was still trying to maintain an innocence. Her friends obviously knew how she felt on the matter, which made me wonder if she was in a relationship.

The dance floor was becoming more crowded, and her friends became distracted with potential one night stands. I watched more closely now feeling almost the need to keep my eye on her and protect her.

I wouldn't approach her though, I needed a certain woman in my life that could handle my fantasies and control. The more time passed the more independent woman became, and while that was empowering nothing seemed sexier to me than completely caring for a woman.

As I sipped on my cold beer I looked down to find I could no longer see her. I strained my eyes leaning over the top railing that overlooked the dance floor. There in a crowd of boys, I saw her, they were groping her taking advance of her absence of mind.

My blood boiled and I immediately slammed my drink down. When I got through the crowd of sweating jumping bodies I pushed through the boys and grabbed her arm rather hard pulling her out.

I could feel her tugging back fighting me, but I was stronger than she was. When I got her out of the crowd of people I let go of her arm and looked down at her.

"Are you ok?"

My voice was calm and soft, but my eyes were stern and searched her face for a response.

She nodded her head yes looking up at me.

"thank you..."

She hesitated for a minute but I remained silent to allow her the opportunity to keep talking.

"I didn't know how to get out."

My eyes became softer as I realized she was scared and had probably thought it was one of them pulling her away.

"Come on I'll get you a water."

She didn't say anything so I gently grabbed her hand guiding her to the front of the club. It was quieter since the music was in the next room, and besides the occasional exit of people, it was empty. I went up to the bar and ordered a bottle of water and plate of chili fries.

The fact that she didn't fight me or say anything made me more curious.

"Here, you need to eat and drink water."

"why?"

Her voice was soft and innocent and she was genuinely curious why.

I smiled at her.

"Because you've had a lot to drink tonight and this will make you feel better."

Her face turned bright red.

"You've been watching me?"

I could tell by her face she was embarrassed and blushing, but her tone held a little bit of fear in it.

I wanted to reassure her that I wouldn't hurt her.

"I couldn't take my eyes off you this whole night, you just seemed to be having so much fun."

She smiled at me taking a chili fry into her mouth. Gawd her lips looked so soft, they were a light pink and the perfect size. I wanted so badly to lean over and kiss her and hear her moan, but this wasn't that kind of place. And she wasn't that kind of girl.

"You're boyfriend must be really naive to trust a bunch of boys around a gorgeous woman like you."

I kept my tone playful but I was waiting for an answer, I needed to know if she was taken. I don't know why I bothered since I knew I shouldn't pursue her. Maybe it was the beers I had that weakened my control, either way, I found myself going down the rabbit hole.

"Actually I don't have a boyfriend."

She said it so nonchalantly, but I had to hide the smile coming across my face.

I knew she couldn't possibly want what I needed, but I felt drawn to her. I just needed to know her more. I struck up a conversation about the DJ and that led to talking about why she had come to this club.

"I felt this was the best club to lose myself in, I know that seems silly..." She trailed off biting her lip.

I pulled her stool closer to mine instinctively not even thinking about it. I was momentarily consumed with my hunger for her to remember our situation. I heard her gasp as I jerked the stool closer, but then she blushed looking down at the ground. I took my finger and raised her chin up so she could look at me.

"What's your name?"

I wanted to know everything about her.

"Lilah, and yours?"

"Gideon."

I didn't want to let her go, but I needed her to know she was free to go. I needed her to know I wasn't going to hurt her.

"Do you want to go find your friends?"

"I'm ok here." she replied shyly.

I was very thrilled at her answer, as she ate the chili fries and drank the water I sipped on my beer. I would ask her a question and she would answer it in full detail. It almost made me chuckle, but I loved that she was an open book. It became easy to read her face and body movements. As we talked I could subtly notice the squirming of her hips and brief biting of her lip. I was growing hard imagining what I would do to her if she was mine.

I was becoming more and more fascinated with her with every moment that passed, with every response my hunger for her grew. She was playful and innocent, yet in some of her answers, I could hear pain. The more she talked the more I thought she did show qualities I desired.

Once again I found myself momentarily consumed with desire for her and pulled her stool closer, she was now sitting between my legs. I heard a little gasp escape her mouth from the sudden movement and it took everything in me to not devour her lips.

Our bodies were now close enough to touch, and I could smell her sweet floral perfume. I noticed her blue eyes become brighter, and the slight touch of her leg against mine become even more intoxicating than the beers.

"Lilah I want to see you again, outside of the club."

My statement was more of a statement than a question, but I didn't want to take no for an answer.

Without saying a word she leaped off the stool and was now standing in between my legs. There was no way she couldn't feel my thickness against her, but before I could respond she thrust her body against mine kissing me.

I grabbed her waist pulling it tight against me and took the opportunity to taste her mouth. Her lips became a drug and I needed to taste more of her. My hand was tangled in her hair softly, but my mouth was greedy needing to taste all of her.

I drew her bottom lip in between my teeth and gently bit it, the moan that escaped her throat made me grunt. I needed this woman so bad, but she was intoxicated and my first time with her wouldn't be like this.

I regained my control and gently pulled away from our kiss. I smiled at the fact I heard a sigh of frustration escape her lips, she was perfect.

"Lilah if you kiss me like that again I won't be able to control my desire for you."

She bit her lip turning red again looking toward the ground.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself?"

I smiled at her, but my answer was serious.

"I need to see you again Lilah, and when you're sober if you still desire the same thing I will give you what you want."

She nodded her head telling me she understood what I was saying.

"Lilah let me see your phone please."

She eagerly handed her phone to me without any argument, and I put my contact in her phone. I took the opportunity to call my phone too, that way I would also have her number as well.

"I should get you back to your friends."

By the expression on her face, I knew she didn't want to leave, but she agreed following me back into the main room. It didn't take us long to find her friends, they gleefully yelled upon finding her. Their eyes met mine with warning stares, but I didn't care. I went back up to the balcony overlooking the dance floor. I knew if I stayed with her and danced I wouldn't be able to hold my desire back again.

Her eyes followed me, her body teasing me from afar. She loved that I was still watching her, she was turned on even. Her body swayed to the music, she was rocking her hips side to side toying with her hair. Gawd she was beautiful, I smiled leaning over the railing watching her enjoying the small show she was putting on.

It wasn't long before her friends decided it was time to leave the club. I paid attention to how one of her friends hadn't drunk all night and knew she was safe to go home.

I finished my beer a few minutes after she left before deciding to leave myself. The club no longer held value to me anymore if she wasn't there.