Saving Her Ch. 03

Story Info
One night in my world Babygirl.
3.5k words
4.69
32.5k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

** As previously stated all chapters in Gideon's perspective are titled Saving Her, and all chapters in Lilah's perspective are titled Saved By Him. Administrators told me I needed to keep the same title. So I will put a title before the beginning of the story to help with any confusion.

*****

SAVING HER:

A knock on my door interrupted our kiss, I was frustrated and thankful all at the same time. I set Lilah down and adjusted her skirt. I wanted to ravish her body and make her cum, but I had to be patient with her.

I was learning my control was being tested more and more the longer I was around her. I was so close to fucking her earlier when she teased me, but then she had to go and ask if I was going to punish her.

Her punishment had calmed her down some, but it only made my desire grow. I didn't get to enjoy the view of that pretty ass of hers as much as I had wanted, but her skin was so soft against my hand. After she was decent I pushed a button on my desk unlocking the door.

Indeed it was the food, she looked so excited and I smiled at her. I was going to love spoiling her and loving her if she let me. She was going to need all the energy she could get that night.

I planned on showing her exactly what it was like to be mine. Until then though, I wanted to focus on what made her tick. Learning about her was fascinating, I grew angry every time I thought about how anyone could abuse her. I didn't want her to work if she was mine, but I understood she was different from previous partners that I had had.

Once we were done eating I placed our plates on the small coffee table and leaned back into the couch cushion.

"Come here Baby" I instructed her.

She scooted closer to me.

"Closer."

I smirked knowing she knew any closer would mean she had to get on top of me. She straddled my lap and I placed my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"I have a surprise for you."

She raised her eyebrow and leaned back, "what kind of surprise?"

"You'll see soon, I have to return to work shortly but I'm all yours tonight."

She pouted her lip, something I could tell was going to be very hard for me to say no to in the future. It was adorable but a turn on as well. Leaning forward I bit her pouted lip lightly.

"Ow Gideon!" she yelped out laughing.

I quickly brought my hand back and smacked her ass. It was a playful slap and I loved how her body arched into mine.

"Forgotten the first rule already?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"No what Baby?"

"No Daddy"

I never expected to find someone like her that night at the club. I definitely never expected to have to start from fresh and train my own little. But, I had to admit I was having more fun than I had ever had, there was something about her that just made it hard to stay away.

There was another knock at my door.

"Your surprise is here."

She jumped off me excited and bit her lip in anticipation, I laughed at how cute she was then unlocked my door once more.

"Lilah this is Ricardo, Alyssa, and Lindsey." "They are going to do your hair, makeup, and nails."

"REALLY?!" she yelled jumping into my arms.

I caught her pecking her lips chuckling.

"Yes really." "They're going to take you to the 20th floor, and I'm going to stay here and finish work."

I turned my attention to them.

"When you three are done just bring her back up."

They nodded in response and I pulled Lilah against me, I held her for a second longer needing the feel of how perfect she fit against me.

"Bye Babygirl."

I pecked her lips painfully letting her go.

She stood up on her tippy-toes to reach my ear since she was out of her heels.

"Thank you, Daddy."

I squeezed her waist wanting to portray the amount of admiration I felt at that moment. She was perfect, and she was also going to be the last one for me. I knew the moment I first kissed her that I didn't want to kiss another ever again.

She strapped her heels up and left.

I had to admit I felt an emptiness after she left, something that I wasn't used to. I had only known her for one day, but I knew she was meant for me. She didn't realize she was meant to be a little, but it was my job as a Daddy dom to show and teach her.

I sat at my desk and rang my assistant to call my lawyer in for a meeting, then went to work on some paperwork.

I heard a knock at my door and pushed the unlock button thinking it was my assistant. When Lilah walked in I realized I hadn't been paying attention to the time. I eyed her from head to toe, the three of them had done a perfect job at enhancing her beauty.

Ricardo had blown out her naturally long brunette hair, which I had requested. I thought she was pretty with it curled, but after seeing it in its natural state I knew I didn't want to hide it.

Alyssa had painted Lilah's fingers and toes a dark red, and Lindsey had done her makeup.

I was particularly fond of her makeup since she was wearing a dark red lipstick. I wanted to devour her then and there, but I swallowed hard trying to bring my swelling cock down.

"Thank you, you three that'll be all."

"You don't like it do you, Gideon?"

Lilah asked after they had left the room. She was looking at the ground, I pushed my fury aside. She didn't know how beautiful she was because of that fucking ex of hers.

"Come here Babygirl."

She did as told but the whole time she looked at the ground, almost ashamed to look at me. When she was standing next to my chair I stood up and grabbed her hand pulling it to my rock hard member.

"You tell me if I like it or not."

She looked up at me and bit her bottom lip as she squeezed my hard member. Instantly her face became flushed and I smiled down at her.

"I just thought since you didn't come to me that you didn't like it."

I painfully lifted her hand off my cock, then cradled her face with my other hand.

"I couldn't exactly show them my raging hard on now could I Babygirl?"

She laughed smiling up at me, picking her up I set her gently down on my desk.

"Every inch of you is beautiful Lilah, and I'm going to keep telling you that until you believe it."

I let my hand run up her leg as I kissed her neck. I was careful to not mess up her hair or makeup, but I needed to touch her. When my hand came to meet her inner thigh I could literally feel the warmth from her sex on my hand. She was wet, but how wet?

I ran my hand further up and when my fingers grazed the outside of her panties she let out a moan arching her body. She was desperate for my touch, I casually brushed against her panties again using a little more pressure.

Leaning into her ear I pushed my hand hard against her sex. She let out a moan in response to the pressure on her wet pussy. I realized at that moment she needed a release and to know I found her irresistible. I wanted to make her cum, needed it just as much as she did.

"Earlier you broke a rule sweetheart."

Her closed eyes shot open as she tried to recall what she had done. I held my laughter in, she was clueless but it was my job to teach her.

Leaning into her other ear I pulled her panties aside running my finger between her swollen lips.

"You called me Gideon again remember?"

She moaned out as I continued to slowly run my finger between her lips.

"Yes, Daddy I did I'm sorry."

I pulled my finger and hand away, and she gave a very audible whine.

"I'd say you did it on purpose, did you?"

She squirmed her hips but I steadied her holding her still.

"No Daddy I promise I just forgot."

"Hmm, maybe I need to give you a reason to remember."

I licked her neck and grabbed her plump breasts. The restraint needed to keep me from fucking her was inconceivable. The moans that escaped her lips only made it harder to resist. I NEEDED to taste her, make her cum before I lost control.

I scooted her closer to the edge of my desk and silenced her moans with a kiss, while I pulled her panties off. I lowered myself kneeling between her legs. The smell of her wet sex made me growl and my eyes grew heavy with desire.

Grabbing her thighs I took one long slow lick up her sex tasting her for the first time. The amount of pure need I felt took over and I separated her pussy with my tongue finding her clit. Her thighs tried to close but my hands propelled them to stay open as I began to suck and nibble on her clit.

It wasn't enough, I still needed more. Her shy playful moans turned into screams as I inserted a finger into her tight hole. She was melting against my tongue and I was thankful at that moment that my office was soundproof.

Her body collapsed back on my desk from her lack of attention. I took a moment to study her as she laid out in front of me.

"Please, Daddy don't stop."

She was panting and I grinned mischievously at her. I resumed the slow strokes inside her with my finger but kissed her lips letting her taste herself on me.

"You ask before you cum is that understood?"

I inserted a second finger right as she was about to answer which made her arch off my desk. Quickly I thrust my mouth back on her clit licking it viciously. Her body was beginning to tremble under me and I sensed she was close.

Wanting to push her over the edge I plunged my tongue into her tight hole while simultaneously curling my fingers up inside her to find her spot.

"PLEASE I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"Do it" I growled quickly before plunging my tongue back into her sweet hole.

She began to convulse around my tongue and I curled my tongue up licking her intoxicating juices. I didn't stop until she began to tremble and pull away panting.

Wiping my mouth on her inner thigh I stood between her legs and leaned down taking her mouth gently.

"Please, Daddy will you fuck me."

I straightened myself pulling her to a sitting position once more.

"Come on little one we are going to get something small to eat, then I'll take you to where I promised."

"But I already know what I want to eat."

I brushed her hair back smoothing it out, I hadn't messed it up that much and I was impressed her lipstick had withstood my kissing. Something I would make sure to thank Lindsey for later.

"Oh, really and what is that?"

She smiled up at me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You silly, I want to devour you."

"You can have that later sweetie, but for now we need to get back on track."

She let out a sigh and I kissed her forehead before pulling away.

"Go get freshened up in the bathroom baby, then we will leave."

I took her to one of my favorite restaurants, where we ate a small dinner. By the time we were done eating it was nearing 7 pm, and the club I was taking her too opened at 9 pm.

"Babygirl do you want to see where you would live?"

I could tell my question threw her off by the way she tilted her head.

"Do you mean your house?"

I laughed, "yes that is what I was referring too."

Her face looked excited, but her body held some hesitancy. I needed to make her feel completely safe with me, which would happen over time. I drove her to my home which I hoped we would soon be sharing.

Her body filled with excitement as I unlocked the front door.

"I can't believe this is where you live!" she yelled running inside.

She was too full of excitement to even wait for me. My phone rang and I saw it was my lawyer, I laughed pulling her into me by her hand for a quick kiss.

"Go look around beautiful I need to take this."

She nodded understanding, and I watched her ass sway as she gleefully pranced around.

Turning my attention to the vibrating device in my hand I answered.

"Yes that is perfect, have it on my desk by tomorrow morning."

I finished up my conversation with my lawyer, looking around I realized Lilah wasn't in sight. I poured myself a glass of Scotch, then began walking around. When I found her she was in my bedroom.

"Like what you see Baby?"

"It's... it's so beautiful here."

She turned toward me and I slowly walked up to her.

"I'm glad you like it because if you're mine this would be your home too."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a gentle kiss, I knew I had to be careful to not mess up her makeup. Any other time I wouldn't have cared, but I wanted her to feel her best for tonight.

Gently pecking her lips I looked over at my clock, it was 9 pm already. I hadn't realized how long I was on the phone for.

"Come on beautiful it's time to leave."

"Yes, Daddy."

She was catching on fast, but she still had a lot to learn if she was going to be my little.

"Remember, no matter how nervous you get tonight you need to trust me." "One night and I promise you'll start to see things clearly."

She bit her lip and nodded ok, but that wasn't going to be enough for me.

"Lilah, do you remember my rules?"

She finally looked up, "yes Daddy I do."

"Good, once we get there you are to under no circumstances leave my side."

The drive there wasn't long, but luckily by the appearance on the outside, I knew Lilah still didn't know where we were. I needed to be the one to introduce her to this life. When we walked inside the club, unlike the exterior you could definitely tell it was a BDSM club.

I felt her hand grab mine and I pulled her into me assuring her she was ok. This scene could definitely surprise someone at first, especially if they didn't know what they were walking into.

There were couples making out, other littles dancing with each other and electro music blasting. I leaned down to her ear needing to remind her why she was here.

"Remember Lilah your mine tonight, you need to trust me."

I felt her hand tighten around my hand, then I directed her to the bar.

"One Scotch on the rocks and one cosmopolitan."

I took our drinks from the bartender then directed Lilah over to a secluded corner with tall table and chairs.

I still thought she would like fruity drinks, and by the way, she licked her lips after taking a sip of her drink told me I was right. I didn't push her yet, I wanted her to become more relaxed. I had strategically placed her in that corner so she could observe the atmosphere without being right in the middle.

She had another cosmopolitan and I felt her start to sway her body against mine.

"Thata girl Baby, just relax I got you."

She leaned her body against me more and I felt her body relax as she slowly let the music wash over her.

Everything about her was an aphrodisiac, from the way she talked, to way she smelled. I pulled her tight against me and let my hand run up and down her body. Grazing my hand over her breast I took her earlobe in between my teeth.

Even though the music was loud I could feel the vibration of her moan. Quickly I turned her around gently pinning her against the wall with my body.

"How do you like it, baby?"

"It's different, but I'm having fun." " How is this supposed to show me what it's like in your world though?"

"Patient baby, I'm just letting you get comfortable first."

I noticed another Dom/Sub becoming heated, it wouldn't take Lilah to long to notice them too. The sub dropped to her knees and I turned my head to look at Lilah. I was right, it hadn't taken her long.

I wasn't into sharing or showing her off, but I definitely wasn't against teasing. Even though Lilah's eyes showed the look of shock, her body squirmed against mine revealing how turned on she was becoming.

I and others watched as the sub took out her dom's cock, before taking it into her mouth. I heard Lilah gasp and held in a laugh, this was definitely a shocking sight for a first comer. The dom and sub's scene triggered an array of others to follow in their footsteps.

I squeezed her sides and lightly bit her neck.

"Are you going to make me do that?"

I ignored her question briefly as I allowed myself to stroke her hair softly. I heard a small moan escape her lips, still stroking her hair with one hand I moved the other hand down her body. Her eyes were closed and she was leaning into me.

"If I commanded you to do it, would you?"

I felt her body stiffen, though I wasn't sure if it stiffened out of fear or arousal.

"I need to use the ladies room."

I clenched my jaw at her lack of trust then let out a small breath, "I'll take you."

"Please no Gideon I can.."

I interrupted her and tangled my fingers in her hair pulling her head back gently. This was one night in my world, I lowered my voice so she knew I was serious. I needed to make her feel safe and know she was safe with me.

"It looks like you've been a naughty girl." "Has Daddy's reminders not been enough to make you remember the rules?"

Immediately I saw the realization of the situation clarify in Lilah's face. But, I doubted she fully grasped what I was talking about. I held her in place with my hand in her hair.

"No Daddy I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry isn't enough Babygirl, you need to remember the rules, and I'm going to help you do that." "Naughty girls that break Daddy's rules get punished."

I let go of her hair and gently but firmly grabbed her arm pulling her into a private room. I had reserved the room but she hadn't known which only intensified the situation.

"Take your skirt and panties off now."

"But.."

She was nervous and frozen standing there. Quickly I found my way over to her pulling her skirt down. She provided no resistance and even helped me by stepping out of her skirt.

I turned her around leaning her over the bed. Looking down at her white lace panties I could see her pussy was betraying her face. She was turned on but either too ashamed or too scared to admit it.

"If you fail to do as I say one more time, I promise you're going to be in more trouble than you are already in."

Without my prompting, she whimpered out "Yes Daddy I'm sorry I was a bad girl."

I felt my member in my pants twitch and grow harder. I gave her a second as I knew she was still adjusting to the situation.

To my surprise, she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I'm sorry Daddy, please punish me."

I knelt down kneeling in front of her, stroking her cheek softly. I realized at that moment she needed me to guide her on how to act. She was my equal not a toy, and if she thought kneeling for me was expected I needed to show her otherwise.

"Stand up baby, you don't have to kneel to me."