Saving Her Ch. 04

Story Info
Lilah decides to be his little.
3.1k words
4.64
33.7k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

** As previously stated all chapters in Gideon's perspective are titled Saving Her, and all chapters in Lilah's perspective are titled Saved By Him. Administrators told me I needed to keep the same title. So I will put a title before the beginning of the story to help with any confusion.

*****

SAVED BY HIM

I looked up at him while on my knees. The sight of him towering over me as his breath caught at the sight of my kneeling stirred something inside me.

I was full of emotions at that moment, but everything silenced the moment he stood me back up.

"I don't expect you to kneel to me just because you're about to be punished baby."

"I just wanted to show you I could be a good girl."

I felt him pull me closer as his smile washed over me.

"You are a good girl Babygirl, but kneeling to me is a level of surrender you aren't aware of yet." "Until you understand what kneeling before me means I don't want you to do it."

"Yes, Sir."

"What does my little girl think is suitable as punishment?"

I pondered the question.

"Spankings?"

"I agree but that's not enough, you didn't learn from earlier."

He brushed my hair to one side gently tucking it behind my ear.

"Do you still need to use the ladies room?"

I shook my head no, I had felt scared when he asked if I would please him in public like the other subs were doing.

"I was just scared..."

His hands wrapped around my waist and his eyes grew soft. Taking my cheek in one of his palms he stared into my eyes.

"Just so we are clear, I wouldn't have asked you to do something like that in public."

"But... that's not the point, the point was you didn't trust that I wouldn't ask."

"I need to trust you will follow as I say, but you need to trust I won't push you past what you are comfortable with, that's how this works."

I let out a sigh of relief. He hadn't asked me if I would because he wanted me to, but rather wanted to see how far I trusted him. There was a learning curve that we both would need to account for, but knowing he hadn't wanted that still made me feel better.

"You said you needed my complete trust tonight... and I didn't give it."

I took in a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Daddy..."

He leaned down placing a gentle kiss on my forehead, that would be his last gentle touch for the time being.

"Yes I did and no you didn't, now turn around and lean over the bed."

"Yes, Sir," I responded walking over to the bed leaning over it.

My ass was presented nicely to him, my mind was reeling but my body was frozen in need. It was like I needed his touch and control even though giving up my control scared me.

I felt his lips brush against my ear, as he whispered:

"Count out loud Babygirl."

I nodded my head in response and felt his hand come down hard on my ass cheek.

"One!"

One turned into two then three. I didn't know how many spanks I was going to get.

"FIVE!" I cried out gripping the sheets on the bed.

I shut my eyes tight waiting for the next lash but instead, felt his hands gently rub over my reddened cheeks.

I moaned feelings the warmth of his skin glide over my sensitive ass. As I relaxed my body releasing the sheets from my grip I felt him push my legs apart.

Taking a deep breath in I prepared myself for something. I didn't know whether it would be painful or not, but I tried my best to remain calm.

When his fingers slid between the lips of my sex parting them to rest at my clit I felt my knees buckle.

"What's the rule little one?"

"To not call you by your real name."

I moaned as he began encircling my clit.

"Hmm, I'm going to play with this sweet pussy of yours and you're not allowed to cum until I say."

"Yes, daddy."

I eagerly pushed my hips down on his hand. It felt so good to be touched by him to be in his control. I felt his other hand move up my back gently, then slowly wrap around my hair. His hold on me wasn't aggressive or harsh, it calmed me and my body was one with his hand.

My whimpers grew louder as he started to finger me, while simultaneously pulling my hair back just enough to make me arch back. Curving his fingers to find my G-spot he sucked in a breath feeling my hole clutch around him.

"Daddy not there if you do I'll cum, I can't control it."

He ignored my moans of protest and began to speed his rhythm. My hardened nipples rubbed against the sheets on the bed making me hypersensitive. That touch alone was sending me over the edge.

Pulling me up hard I cried out in pain as he began to thrust 3 fingers in me spreading me wider. It was a painful pleasure I had never experienced before, yet my body responded like it had been trained to react to him.

"Fuck Daddy, please can I cum?"

"No"

I was visibly pouting, but he just plunged his fingers deeper into me making me stand on my tippy toes just to take them in.

"Daddy"

I panted.

"Please, I can't hold it please Daddy!"

His fingers changed angles then slowed but he was still strategically moving them around. I squirmed my hips not able to go anywhere. The hold he still had on my hair had me pinned against him. My breath quickened and I let my head fall back on his shoulder.

I relaxed my body trying to control my breathing, as a reward I felt him release the hold from my hair. However, his fingers remained deep inside me, thrusting long and slow.

Using his now free hand he ran his fingers down my chest. As he grabbed one of my breasts I heard a low growl.

"You are perfect little one."

"Daddy please I'm going to cum!"

Again he changed the angle to prevent me from cumming.

"No please don't I NEED to cum."

"What's the rule Babygirl?"

I panted as my breath quickened once more.

"To not call you by your..."

My voice shook and I bit my lip as he put pressure on my G-spot and my clit at the same time.

"By my what?" he growled out.

"By your name!"

I began to tremble practically falling forward. His strong arms and hands held me firmly up. I licked my lip tasting the blood that was now coming out of the cut I had bitten open.

"DADDY!"

"Yes, little one?"

His voice was calm as he kept toying with me.

"PLEASE ... I'm going to cum!"

Right before the orgasm washed over my body, I felt his fingers pull out of me abruptly. I physically fell forward out of frustration as he pushed me back onto the bed rolling me onto my back.

With my legs now spread open I was in the perfect position for him to take me. My gaze grew hot watching him unbutton his pants so he could release his fully erect cock.

"Please, daddy fuck me with your big cock."

He climbed on top of me holding himself up with his muscular arms. I stared up at him in that moment and felt how he saw me. I was delicate and innocent yet unbreakable and impure.

"What's the rule, Lilah?"

As he ran the tip of his cock up and down the length of my sex my eyes rolled back momentarily before returning his gaze.

"To trust you" I whimpered out.

A soft smile approached his lips and he cupped my face in his hand.

"Tell me what you want."

My eyes began to fill with tears, and I felt a tear slide down the side of my face.

"You I want you...I need you...I need this."

Smiling he leaned his head down kissing the trail where my tear had fallen.

"Now you understand Lilah."

His voice whispered into my ear and I clung onto him. Slowly he pushed his cock into me.

I moaned as he took my mouth softly.

"Oh, my Gawd."

He softly licked my cut lip, and my fingers ran up his body entangling in his hair. I closed my eyes letting myself feel every inch of him.

My pussy clung onto him driving him crazier urging him to go faster. Wrapping my legs around his waist to allow full penetration I screamed out.

"Daddy I need to cum, I need to cum all over your big cock!"

This time instead of denying me he sped up growling into my ear.

"Cum now!"

I lost it as my body began to shake feeling the orgasm finally wash over me. His thrusts remained hard and fast prolonging the sensations.

"Cum in me Daddy please."

My body trembled from the overload of endorphins running through it. I felt one last deep thrust before he came in me filling every inch of me with his hot semen.

I lightly laughed out after my breathing returned to normal.

"One night isn't enough."

Pulling me close still inside me he gently kissed my forehead.

"Just so you know I wouldn't have been able to let you go."

My head leaned back and my eyes met his soft gaze.

"Can we go home, Daddy?"

Grinning down at me he pecked my lips.

"Yes, Babygirl let's go."

I fell asleep in the car ride cuddled up to Gideon while his driver drove us to my new home. It was all surreal and if I wasn't holding onto him I wasn't sure he or it was real.

When I awoke the next morning I sat up looking around finding Gideon gone. My hand searched for my phone in my usual place on the nightstand. But it wasn't there because this wasn't my house.

Checking my purse from last night I huffed out getting frustrated. I knew Gideon's house was large and shouting couldn't possibly be heard from every room. But I couldn't find my phone or Gideon.

I left the room walking down the stairs looking around the living room and kitchen. Still no sign of him, I was becoming angry and sad at the same time. Angry because I couldn't find him or my phone, and sad because I had woken up alone.

Stepping into the kitchen I saw a cordless home phone hanging on a wall. Grabbing it from its holder I dialed my number. Immediately I heard its ring coming from upstairs.

I followed the sound until I came to an office. Walking through the doorway I saw the lit up screen vibrating on the desk. He had plugged it in to charge, hanging up the phone I silenced the ringing.

Gideon's home office was just as impressive as his work office. It too had bookshelves from floor to ceiling and was decorated with handcrafted wood furniture pieces. His home office felt more personal though with pictures of him and other people scattered around.

A brown leather couch stretched filling up half a wall and on the side of it, a small table with a reading lamp stood. My Daddy was clearly a fan of reading. I walked over to the bookshelves skimming over the types of books he kept in stock.

Most were mystery books but a few I recognized as erotic novels. Smiling I wandered back over to the desk grabbing my phone, one new message.

"You looked too beautiful to wake, at work be home at 5."

I rolled my eyes remembering why I was in the office in the first place. It wasn't bad enough he left me but he didn't have to hide my phone too. I scrolled through my contacts unable to find the name, Gideon.

Confused I went back to the text message and saw that his contact name was now DADDY. He had not only hid my phone but invaded my privacy in doing so. I quickly hit the call button and he answered on the second ring.

"Good morning Babygirl."

"Don't good morning me, you went through my phone."

The line grew quiet and I heard his desk chair lean back.

"I don't like the tone you're using little one."

I rolled my eyes he was really doing this right now.

"I think it's justified since you not only moved my phone and went through it, BUT also left me here all alone."

"I didn't go through it, Baby."

I grunted out in frustration.

"Like hell you didn't, your contact name is changed."

"Watch your language and your tone little one."

"Or what?"

I heard his chair move again and I gulped.

"Sit now" he growled into the phone.

I sat down in his desk chair immediately, even though I wasn't sure how he knew I was standing.

"Now before you really make Daddy upset listen."

"One I didn't go through your phone all I did was change my contact name to remind you of my rules."

"Two I already told you in the text I had work and you looked to beautiful to wake up."

"And three, I didn't hide your phone I plugged it into my open office since I didn't have a wall plug for your kind of phone."

I fiddled with my fingers sitting there in silence. Then heard him let out a soft sigh.

"Babygirl I'm sorry you had to wake up alone, next time I'll wake you."

I remained silent as I scooted back into the chair bringing my legs up to hold them against my chest.

"Baby please don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Sit like that... I'm sorry Daddys not there but you can have Isaiah bring you here for lunch."

I lowered my legs back down.

"How did you..."

He cut me off answering me before I could finish my question.

"Look to your right on top of the first bookshelf."

I sat up and strained my eyes searching for the spot he was referring to. Anger boiled up inside of me.

"A camera Gideon really?!"

I hung up the phone and stormed out heading back into the bedroom. I put on my clothes that I had originally worn the day before. My phone rang but I ignored it letting it go to voicemail.

Slipping on my shoes I grabbed my phone turning the ringer off. I ran outside realizing I had no car to go anywhere.

"ISAIAH ARE YOU HERE?"

I was yelling like a madwoman and there was no guarantee he was even nearby. Plopping down on the front step I huffed out throwing my head back in frustration.

"Ms. Lilah..."

My head spun around and I met Isaiah's gaze.

"Isaiah please take me home."

He didn't respond back to me just nodded his head and began walking to the garage door located on the side of the house. Why hadn't I thought of that?

I followed him and slid into the back seat throwing my head back. Gideon didn't understand how much my privacy meant to me and I didn't know if I could explain it to him.

I realized rather quickly that Isaiah was driving toward the city rather than away from it where my apartment was located.

"Isaiah I thought I asked for you to take me home."

"Sorry, my lady Gideon requested I bring you to him.

I felt the fury build inside of me I couldn't believe he was doing this. If he wanted to see me fine but he wasn't going to like it. I sat there crossing my arms as my anger built.

We pulled into a parking garage and I looked around confused.

"I thought you were taking me to see Gideon."

"I am my lady, he is here."

I looked around and saw an identical black BMW parked all alone. As Isaiah parked beside it Gideon stepped out of his car. My breath caught at the sight of him buttoning his jacket up. He was wearing an all black three-piece suit with a red tie.

I froze in my seat momentarily forgetting my anger, he motioned for Isaiah to stay in the car and walked to my door. When he opened my door I silently obeyed stepping out avoiding eye contact. He shut the door and tapped the roof sending him away.

"Car now Lilah."

I opened my mouth to argue but when I saw the fire in his eyes I closed it walking over to his car. I reached for the door handle and felt him pin my body against the side of the car.

"Daddy I'm sorry, it's just..."

His grip on my waist was possessive and I closed my eyes feeling his breath hot on my skin.

"I'm going to give you one minute to explain why I shouldn't punish you right here on the hood of my car."

I tried to turn to face him but his grip on my body held me in place.

"Daddy... the privacy thing it's really important to me."

I paused and when he didn't respond I continued.

"If I have no privacy I won't feel safe to be me, you can't just watch me on your cameras or go through my phone."

"Even changing your name in my phone is technically going through it, had you asked I would have done it myself."

I let out a deep breath and grew silent.

"I can indeed watch you through my cameras..."

I breathed in to object but he interrupted me continuing.

"But I do agree you need privacy and I should have asked you about the phone." "At some point, you will completely trust me and there will be no secrets or limits, but I understand you need them for now."

His grip loosened and he spun me around to face him.

"I will let this tantrum slide, but little one know that next to you throw a tantrum like that there will be consequences."

I looked up at him as tears began to build in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy, please don't be mad."

"Shh, Daddy's got you come on let me take you home."

"Daddy no..."

I let out a sob,

"Please don't leave me, I don't want to be alone in that house."

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"I know baby, I'll work from home for the rest of the day and you can be my little helper."

I smiled up at him wrapping my arms around him pulling myself closer. Everything was ok when I was in his arms.