Saving Her Ch. 05

Story Info
Being good for Daddy has its rewards.
6.2k words
4.63
34.4k
43

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

** As previously stated all chapters in Gideon's perspective are titled Saving Her, and all chapters in Lilah's perspective are titled Saved By Him. Administrators told me I needed to keep the same title. So I will put a title before the beginning of the story to help with any confusion.

*****

SAVING HER

As the alarm sounded I rolled over in bed quickly silencing it. Lilah was still asleep. It amazed me that my alarm never seemed to wake her.

Kissing her cheek I sat up, I was going to need to give her a list of things to do in order to keep her occupied. It was made clear to me yesterday that when left alone she acted out.

In the future, her behavior would have consequences but that's not what she had needed in that moment. She needed me to show her that I meant it when I said I needed her to be what other's referred to as clingy.

It always calmed me somehow knowing my submissive longed for me just as much as I longed for them. Finally standing I made my way downstairs for some much-needed coffee.

Taking out the notebook I kept stored away I wrote a to-do list waiting for my coffee to finish.

Babygirls To Do List :)

1.Make arrangements for movers to begin packing your apartment up

2.Take an extra long shower and touch yourself...but do NOT cum

3.After the shower text Daddy and if you listened you will get a surprise

4.Make yourself breakfast

5.Go to TWISTED DESIGNS and ask for Ms.Sky, she will know why you're there

6.You are to send me pictures for approval before purchasing anything

7.Isaiah will bring you to my office for lunch

The coffee maker finished at the same time as me, grabbing it and the note I went upstairs placing the sheet of paper on the nightstand next to her phone.

The rest of the morning followed suit with my normal routine, but I felt distracted. I couldn't help but stare at Lilah asleep in my bed every chance I got.

It was so much of an impulse that I dressed in my room rather than in my closet.

After I left the bed she had sprawled out wrapping my pillow between her thighs. A tempting thought came to mind as I thought about waking her up with something else between her thighs, but she was too cute at that moment for that.

"Wake up little one Daddy's leaving for work."

Stretching out she yawned rubbing her eyes. I took a seat next to her as she came to the realization of what I had just said.

"Daddy nooo."

Laughing I smiled down at her.

"Yes Babygirl, I have to, but I left you a to-do list and if you're good I will get you a surprise tonight."

Her face lit up with smiles and I leaned down pecking her lips.

"Isaiah will bring you to me for lunch so you won't have to wait long to see me."

Curling up next to me grabbing onto my leg she nuzzled her face into my stomach.

"Come on Babygirl, Daddy has to go so give me a kiss then you can go back to sleep."

"Daddy maybe I don't want to teach sign language."

"What would you want to do instead Princess?"

She giggled looking up at me.

"Work with you so I never had to be without you."

I pulled her up sitting her in my lap.

"A tempting idea Princess, you could be my little helper at home and at the office."

Her cheeks flushed and she buried her face in my chest. She wasn't aware how much her blushing and hiding it turned me on.

"But we will see, either way, whoever gets your time whether kids in need or me is lucky."

I tucked her back in kissing her soft lips. She was awake enough to nibble on my lip, yet another major turn on for me.

Stroking her soft skin I deepened the kiss. The playful moans vibrating from her throat were enough to bring me to my knees.

Before I could reach my hand under her shirt my phone went off.

"Babygirl, Daddy's got to go but remember to be good or no surprise."

"Yes Daddy, bye have a good day."

I pecked her forehead one last time then stood up answering my phone.

"Steele."

"Mr. Steele we have word on that new property you were inquiring about, it looks promising I think we should take it."

"Play with them a little and see what they will take, I want to know how serious they are about selling."

"Will do, and I thought you should know Hannah is back in town."

I froze just as my driver Agustus opened my door. Hearing her name sent me back in time.

"Send someone to observe her discreetly if she's up to something I want to be the first to know about it."

Finally coming to my senses I slid into the back seat of my BMW. Feeling my phone vibrate I looked at it seeing one new message from Lilah.

"Daddy that's so mean :p"

She had included a close up of #2 on her to do list for reference.

Feeling a devious smile come across my face I hurried to end the call focusing on a reply.

"But you'll do it and after you're done you'll send me a picture of that beautiful pussy so Daddy can see how wet it is."

Her reply was almost instant.

"I can't do that Daddy it's embarrassing."

"You'll do it little one because you want your surprise tonight and also because I said to."

"Yes, Sir."

I dialed Sky's personal number waiting for her to answer.

"Hello, Mr. Steele what can I do for you?"

"I have a formal dinner coming up this weekend."

She interrupted me before I finished.

"And you would like for me to customize a suit?"

"No, this is in regards to Lilah, she will be coming to the store today." "I want you to find her an appropriate formal dress, use my card on file for everything of course." "When you're done then I would like you to put together a suit to match whatever she gets."

"Yes, Sir."

I hung up the phone then sent Isaiah a text.

"For now on the standing order is to bring Lilah to me whenever you sense she is distressed." "Even if she's just flustered due to a bad day I want to know and see her."

"Yes, Sir understood."

"Isaiah you will be her muscles from now on, anywhere she goes you go." "Feel free to not tell her, but if she asks don't deny it." "If she has a problem with it I will deal with her."

"Understood."

As the morning began with its normal hustle and bustle I took a minute to enjoy the peace in my office. I had exactly five minutes to myself before my receptionist would come in and relay any messages, I was sure of it because that was one of his rules.

Leaning back in my chair I closed my eyes.

KNOCK KNOCK

Just like that my five minutes were gone.

"COME IN."

As my assistant took his normal seat relaying notes from meetings and calls I had missed the previous day I felt my phone go off. What greeted me when I opened it made me choke on my coffee.

"Sir are you ok?"

Swallowing the lump in my throat I focused in on the picture Lilah had sent me of her beautiful pussy. The angle in which she had taken the picture allowed for perfect viewing and I began to type my response.

"Fuck Lilah you just made me choke on my fucking coffee."

"I'm Sorry Daddy did I do something?"

"You know exactly what you did."

"Yes, Daddy I was following orders aren't you proud?"

I smiled to myself replying.

"Yes very much, your reward is in the closet."

"Mr. Steele, are you listening?'

Bringing myself to focus on work I set my phone down.

"No Robert a pressing issue needed a response immediately, but continue."

"DADDY HOW DID YOU KNOW ALL MY SIZES!!"

Smiling to myself I replied putting my phone back down.

"At Twisted Designs I had them take your measurements and the rest of it is self-explanatory, enjoy the new wardrobe Babygirl."

Heading into my second meeting for the day I took my seat at the head of the table as always. I was there to overhear a pitch regarding branding that my marketing team wanted me to oversee.

As the pitch began I felt my phone vibrate. I had been anticipating a text from Lilah since Isiah messaged me that they were at Twisted Designs.

Leaning back in my chair I took a sharp breath in. I was starting to see taking her on as my submissive was going to be challenging for my work schedule. The moment I saw her picture I grew hard.

She was wearing a low-cut dress making her full breasts protrude and she had bent over in the picture giving me an even better view.

"Not in a million years would I let you out of the bedroom in that, try again."

She responded with a LOL and I tried to focus on what the marketing team was saying to me. Typically I was great at multitasking, even with other subs I was able to think of them in the back of my mind but focus on work.

With Lilah though she consumed my every thought making it hard to focus on even the simplest tasks that I ran through every day.

"What about this one Daddy?"

I opened the attached picture seeing her back exposed in a long backless mermaid flare dress.

"Very tempting, show me the front Princess."

I responded back to my team before I lost my train of thought.

"The branding of comfortable isn't what I do, are you implying that our customers come to our five-star buildings because they want to feel comfortable?"

"No Sir, we were simply implying that some of our amenities could be remarketed to be more appealing."

"I agree but branding them as comfortable is like calling a Ferrari a minivan, not only is it highly offensive but also inaccurate." "Everything should be about luxury and sin." "Our customers come to us wanting to indulge in their desires as well as let the world know they are important enough to stay with us."

As the table went back to brainstorming I felt my phone vibrate. Opening the picture I saw Lilah biting her finger looking at the mirror while she took the photo.

The front of the dress was strapless and low cut but had a slit down the middle of the chest exposing her cleavage.

"Try again little one, tell Sky if she keeps putting you in things like that I will take you elsewhere."

The raging hard-on was becoming painful so I shifted in my seat.

"Well Sir what do you suppose we do?"

I became irritated with their lack of preparation.

"I already told you what I wanted, the fact that you are still talking about how to fit comfort into the branding means you didn't take me seriously."

I turned my chair to look at the marketing director.

"Your timeline just increased, have the finalized idea on my desk by the end of Thursday."

I could tell I angered him but he wouldn't dare speak out.

"Yes, Sir."

"I believe this meeting is finished then and you all have some work to do."

As they made their way out of the conference room I took a minute to calm myself before standing up to go to my office.

Reaching my desk I felt my phone vibrate again.

I growled seeing the dress Sky had put her in.

She was wearing a navy blue lace up dress that had a slit up the side of. It hugged her curves marvelously and fit her complexion perfectly.

Examining the sweetheart neckline I felt satisfied with the balance of skin and coverage it allowed.

To show the full length of the slit she elongated her leg out pulling the dress up just enough to show me she had worn garters that morning. She was purposely making her photos provocative daring me to fuck her.

"Let me see the back."

Instantly she replied with a photo showing the dress to be backless. Fabric swooped up in an elegant pile resting just above her ass.

"Yes Princess, that is the dress that will get you in the least amount of trouble."

"Is that a yes Daddy."

I sent her a picture of my hard on that was pressing against my trousers followed by the caption, "Yes."

Sending another picture in response I felt my heartstrings tug, it was a photo of her in the dress blowing me a kiss. After saving all the photos I made that one my wallpaper.

"Hurry up little one, Daddy has lunch waiting for you."

I waited for Isaiah to text me they were on their way before calling down to the kitchen.

"Have two steak meals prepared."

It would take Isaiah about 30 minutes to arrive and would take the kitchen about 45 minutes to prepare the steak dishes.

Using paperwork I distracted myself until the text from Isaiah stating they had arrived appeared.

Clearing my desk of all the paperwork I focused on a work email knowing it would take her a few minutes to reach the top of the building.

Hearing a knock on my door I pressed the unlock button leaning back in my chair. Lilah opened the door stepping in wearing a reddened face.

Chuckling I got up making my way to her.

"Why the blushing face Princess?"

Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her close kissing her nose.

"Because Daddy sent me a picture."

"Oh, yes and what was that picture of again little one?"

"His destroyer."

I threw my head back laughing out hard.

"Is that what you are going to call it Babygirl?"

Her face transitioned to an even brighter shade of red.

"I don't like saying cock Daddy I feel dirty."

Grabbing her ass with both my hands I thrust her body against mine making her feel my hard-on that hadn't gone down the whole morning.

She gasped out closing her eyes.

"I like the sound of destroying your pussy right now."

I could feel her start to squirm with desire as I held her against me. Closing the gap between our lips I tangled one of my hands in her hair caressing her as I devoured her mouth.

She tasted sinfully good as she let out a moan darting her tongue into my mouth.

I took the chance to slide my hands under her skirt gripping her bare ass cheeks. Snapping her thong against her skin a growl escaped me as she whimpered out.

Sliding one hand across her ass I brushed my fingertips over her sex feeling how wet she was.

"So wet for Daddy."

KNOCK KNOCK

Lilah flinched in my arms but I held her still not letting her escape. Looking over at my clock I read the time, it would be the food at the door.

I swatted her ass then made her presentable straightening out her skirt and flattening her hair. Once she was decent I opened the door instantly smelling the steak and mashed potatoes.

I stood back holding the door open so the waiter could push the cart in.

"Two steak plates Sir."

"Thank you, give the chef my gratitude as always."

"Will do."

I waited until my door was closed and locked again to face Lilah. When I turned around she was sitting on my desk with her legs spread apart.

Raising an eyebrow at her I gave her a mischevious smirk.

"Such a good little girl knowing Daddy was going to fuck you right there."

She bit her lip giggling.

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hi, Princess."

"It looks good."

I unfolded her legs spreading them as I stepped between them.

"Yes, you do."

Laughing she buried her face in my chest.

"Daddy I was talking about the food."

"And I was talking about what I wanted to eat little one, now lay back on Daddy's desk."

She did as told and I clenched my jaw seeing the garter she was wearing and the soaked fabric against her pussy.

I wanted to take it easy on her but I was so full of hunger and need that I ripped her panties off in one tug.

She moaned my name not moving.

Dipping my head down I drew her clit in between my teeth nibbling it. Arching into me she let out a moan and I began to lick up her sweet nectar.

"Fuck Daddy!"

I swatted her ass plunging my tongue into her tight entrance.

"Oh, my god, Fuck."

Looking up between her legs I watched as she threw her head from side to side.

Grazing my fingertips across her skin I growled feeling her goosebumps.

"DADDY IT'S TOO GOOD I'M GOING TO CUM!"

I sucked her clit harder until she was screaming feeling her start to twitch I pulled away.

Before she could protest I plunged two fingers into her.

"Cum now."

As commanded her body began to convulse clutching my fingers, dipping my head back down I licked up all her nectar craving more.

Her body began to calm so I sucked her clit in making her arch off my desk.

"Fuck Daddy."

I played with the sensitivity of her clit then pulled away kissing her mouth making her taste herself on me.

Instantly her legs wrapped around my waist urging me to fuck her.

Pulling back I unbuckled my pants letting them fall to my ankles stroking my pulsing hard on.

"Mine" I growled out plunging into her.

She gripped onto my shoulders arching into me moaning out.

"I'm yours, Gideon."

Kissing her lips softly I caressed her cheek slowing thrusting in and out of her.

"And I'm yours, Lilah."

I was losing myself into her as I tangled my fingers in her hair needing her closer. It was never close enough, plunging deeper inside of her I bit down on her ear.

"Daddy I'm going to cum."

Her breath faltered as I reached my free hand down rubbing her clit.

"Cum."

The feeling of her tightening around me pushed me over the edge. Pulling her hair tighter I filled her with my cum.

Collapsing on top of her body I began to trail kisses up and down her neck.

"You're so perfect little one, you were made for me."

"Yes, Daddy I was."

Standing up I pulled her to a sitting position holding her close as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you hungry my love?"

She nodded her head yes burying her face in my chest.

"Come on Daddy will clean you up and then we will eat."

I led her into my bathroom then wet a washcloth with warm water. Wrapping my arms around her I gently lifted her sitting her on the edge of my counter.

She smiled down at me as I wiped her sex cleaning her with the warm water.

"Daddy you ripped off my panties."

Smiling up at her I finished cleaning her up then began to make myself presentable.

"So I did Princess, guess you'll have to go home thinking about why you're not wearing underwear."

"And why is that?"

Raising an eyebrow at her she giggled.

"Because you were teasing Daddy this morning with those pictures."

She changed the subject knowing I was right.

"Why did you have me go dress shopping anyways?"

Picking her up off the counter I carried her to my couch in the corner.

"I thought that would be obvious my love."

Sitting her down I grabbed both our plates sitting beside her.

"I assumed you needed me to have one, but I didn't know what for."

"Well Princess this weekend I have a formal dinner affair I need to attend, and I want you to accompany me as my girl."

She turned red picking up her silverware.

"Are you sure you want me to go, I've never been to one I don't want to embarrass you."

Turning to face her I held her cheek in my hand. How could she ever embarrass me?

"Lilah you couldn't do that, you are far too much of an angel to be capable of something like that."

Kissing my cheek she nodded accepting my answer then began to eat.

"Just in case it wasn't clear little one, you will be having lunch with me every day."

"REALLY!?"

I practically choked on my bite laughing at her reaction.

"Yes, Babygirl really."

We finished our food and I didn't want the time to end, I needed to hold onto her for just a few minutes longer.

"Come here Angel Daddy wants to hold you."

She scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her pulling her in tightly. I was falling for her, falling quicker than I could control. I had never been the one to fall quickly but she wasn't just anyone.

"I made arrangements for movers Daddy, but I was going to have Isaiah take me to my apartment once we're done so I can get some stuff."

"Okay, that's good."

"So can I have a hint at what my surprise is?"

I pecked her lips.

"Nope."

"But Daddy..."

"But nothing little one."

"There's nothing I can do to change your mind?"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she straddled my lap. Lowering her lips to my ear she whispered.

"Nothing Daddy?"

12