Saving Her Marriage

Story Info
A married woman wrestles with temptation.
5.8k words
4.35
65.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,326 Followers

Jessica reached for the door and saw that her hand was shaking. Her mind reeled and her heart raced. For a moment, she thought she may pass out. The wine had further clouded her jumbled thoughts and emotions. What am I doing? she thought. This is crazy. How did this happen?

It all began several weeks earlier, during a casual conversation with her closest girlfriend. She hadn't seen Samantha in years. When she received a text letting her know that she would be in town, they quickly arranged to meet at a local restaurant. Jessica's husband, Matt, wasn't happy about it.

"You gotta be kidding me," he said. "I hardly ever see you anymore as it is. I bust my ass at work all day, and then bust it some more when I come home, because you're always too tired from that fucking job of yours."

She had been working at her "fucking job" at the airport for roughly a year. She worked the earliest shift available -- at first because she was new, and later because she realized it fit best with their four-year-old daughter, Hayley's, schedule. She could work a full shift and be home in time to pick up Hayley from daycare in the afternoon. The downside was that she hardly had time to sleep, nor much time to spend with her husband.

"I haven't seen Sam in years," Jessica protested.

"I don't like her," Matt reminded her. She didn't need the reminder.

"Well, I do. She's my best friend. It's just dinner. I'll be gone a couple hours, tops."

"Yeah, then you'll head straight to bed and I won't see you at all today. Meanwhile, what am I supposed to do for dinner? On top of all the other housework you've outsourced to me, I gotta cook, too?"

"Just slap together a grilled cheese," she suggested. "It's quick and easy, and Hayley loves it."

"Grilled cheese," he muttered. "Great. Hey, enjoy your dinner."

Samantha greeted Jessica with a squeal and a warm embrace when they met later that evening. They excitedly sat at their table and ordered a couple of drinks.

"You look amazing!" Jessica said.

"Aww, thanks," Samantha replied. "You, too."

"Yeah, right. I mean it. You look like younger than the last time I saw you. Where do you find the time to keep in shape?"

"Oh, it ain't easy, girl, trust me. I find the time. Gotta keep this rockin' bod, you know?"

"So what brings you to town?" Jessica asked.

"Business. They send me all over the country. I travel about once every three weeks on average."

"Sounds exciting," Jessica said. Her desire to travel and the flight benefits offered by her airline were the primary reasons she chose that career. Unfortunately, she discovered that she had too little time and money to travel as often as she had hoped.

Samantha responded with a shrug. "It's not as glamorous as it seems."

"How does Darren handle you being away so often? It must drive him crazy."

Samantha grinned. "I find other ways to drive my husband crazy. As long as I keep him happy in the bedroom, he doesn't mind putting up with my work schedule."

Jessica smiled and shook her head. It was so typical of Samantha. She was never shy about her highly-charged sexuality. She seemed to enjoy being single so much that it was shocking when she had announced her engagement six years earlier, within weeks of Jessica's own engagement.

"It's great that you can keep your marriage so happy and fresh," Jessica sighed.

"Yours isn't?"

"Don't get me wrong," Jessica said. "It's fine. Matt is an amazing husband. He's loving and dependable and hard-working and—"

"But..." Samantha interrupted.

"But...I don't know. Marriage is hard. It's not what I thought it would be. Every day it seems like a challenge just to get through the day without being at each other's throats. We're always arguing about money, and housework, and parenting, and my job. Mostly, lately, about my job. I have to be in bed early because of my shift. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted. After looking after Hayley, cooking, and cleaning, I'm in no mood for...you know."

"Ah," Samantha said. "There's the problem. Matt isn't happy because he isn't getting any."

Jessica's eyes rolled to the ceiling. "It's not just that. But yeah, that's part of the problem, I guess. I try to take care of him, but I'm just never in the mood, you know? When I do my 'wifely duty' it feels like another chore on my endless list of chores."

"Well, that's not good."

"Yeah, I know! But what am I supposed to do about it? How on earth do you find all your energy and..."

"Sex drive?" Samantha said with a sexy grin.

"Well, yeah."

Samantha looked around before speaking. "Whenever I'm away on business, I find a hot guy and have some mad-hot hotel sex. By the time I get home, my motor is running at full-speed."

Jessica gasped. "You're joking." Samantha took a sip of her drink and shook her head. "Does Darren know?"

"Of course not! Are you nuts?"

"But how can you do that? Don't you feel guilty?"

"I did at first, but the feeling passed. The way I see it, I'm saving our marriage."

"Saving it...by cheating?"

Samantha took another sip and paused in contemplation. "Our marriage wasn't always so happy. We had problems just like you and Matt. We fought all the time. I felt neglected in many ways. I didn't set out to cheat on Darren. I was away on business and it just sort of happened. When I returned home, I felt so guilty that I paid extra attention to Darren. I guess I was overcompensating. I was nicer to him than usual. You know, less of a bitch. The funny thing is, his personality completely changed. He responded to my extra attention with extra attention of his own. Pretty soon, it was back to the way it was when we first met."

"So why continue to cheat on him?"

"Why not?"

Jessica shook her head in disbelief. "Well, I mean, I was there, standing right next to you, when you said your vows. Didn't those words mean anything to you?"

Samantha chuckled. "My mother and father said those same words, Jess. And guess what? They divorced when I was a kid. I didn't want to repeat their mistake and make my child suffer the same fate as I did. So I found a way to make it work. I've always been uncomfortable with monogamy -- you know that. I struggled with that for years after marrying Darren. I realized that denying that part of my life was one of the causes of my unhappiness. Sure, I could have asked for a divorce and returned to my wild-and-crazy single life, but I love my husband and our family, and I want to grow old with Darren and share all of those life experiences we have ahead of us. Why should I deny myself all of that just because I don't believe in being sexually-exclusive?"

"Well, how would you feel if Darren cheated on you?"

"As long as he kept it to himself and it didn't cause any damage to our marriage, I'd be fine with it."

"Then why not just open your marriage and be honest with each other about it?"

Samantha leaned forward and stared into her friend's eyes. "You've met Darren. You really think he'd go for that?"

Jessica couldn't help but laugh. "I guess not."

"Like you said," Samantha continued, "marriage isn't easy. It can be incredibly dull and restrictive. At times it feels like a job. Women are expected to do most of the emotional heavy-lifting to maintain the relationship. We're expected to maintain our homes as well. Times are changing. More women than men now earn college degrees. We're gaining positions of greater power in the workforce. For thousands of years, men have enjoyed a certain amount of...let's say 'flexibility' when it comes to monogamy. In some cultures -- even today -- men are expected to have mistresses. It's perfectly acceptable. So why can't women have it, too?"

That conversation played itself over and over again in Jessica's head as she attempted to fall asleep that night. Although she did not think that she could tolerate the overwhelming guilt she would feel if she ever cheated on Matt, she could not deny that the idea of it was thrilling. As she lay next to her husband, staring blankly at the black ceiling, she wondered what her friend was doing at that very moment.

Maybe Samantha had gone to the hotel bar after their dinner. She pictured a tall and handsome businessman asking if the seat next to hers was taken. Her eyes would twinkle as she motioned for him to sit. He would discreetly admire her shapely legs as he took his seat. He would then order a drink -- maybe even one for her as well. They would begin chatting, innocently at first, then interjecting a flirtatious comment here and there.

She would laugh at his lame jokes and subtly slide her hand along her thigh as he spoke. She would excuse herself to the ladies room, and he would turn and watch her firm backside as she walked away. When she returned, he would greet her with a charming smile and an invitation to join him in his room. They would walk side-by-side to his room, where he would place his key card to the sensor on the door before opening it for her, as any gentleman would.

Perhaps they would continue their conversation. More likely, they would begin tearing each other's clothes off as soon as the door closed. He would plant hot, passionate, frenzied, kisses on her lips, neck, and breasts. Her hungry mouth would find his swollen cock and slide it between her pouty lips into the back of her throat. He would bellow in response -- an animal-like, primitive, groan.

He would then toss her onto the bed and dive between her legs, lavishing her with long strokes of his tongue, teasing her clit with rapid flicks, and then taking her entire clit into his mouth with ravenous fervor. By that point, she would be begging him to fuck her.

He would climb on top of her, spread her legs as wide as they would stretch, and penetrate her with one swift stroke. She would gasp and writhe beneath him and dig her long crimson fingernails into the meaty muscles of his back. He would thrust, hard and fast, again and again, until she cried out in pleasure, overcome with wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy.

As Jessica lay next to her sleeping husband, staring into the darkness, she realized that one of her hands was squeezing her nipple while the other had crept down the front of her panties.

She had only managed to sleep a couple of hours, perhaps, when her alarm announced the start of a new workday. Although the commute was long and dull, and the working hours could be brutal, she enjoyed her job working at the ticket counter, gates, and security line. By far, the easiest of those three tasks was directing passengers through the security area. That was the task she had been assigned that morning.

Not only was the security task the easiest, but it also gave her the opportunity to work closely with the airport's TSA team. That team was comprised mostly of men who seemed to enjoy working with an attractive young blonde like herself. Often, they would attempt to get a rise out of her by making off-color remarks. She soon learned to respond with an even raunchier remark, which would cause them to burst into laughter.

The boldest of them all was Devin, who was one of the team's supervisors. He was several years older than the rest of the men on the team, which provided plenty of material for their daily wisecracks. She enjoyed the attention of all of the men, but especially Devin, as he always made her feel young and hot. The closer she approached the age of thirty, the more she seemed to crave the affirmation that she was still as sexy and desirable as ever.

"Hey, look who's joining us today!" he shouted to the other guys when he spotted her. "Damn, Blondie, you're looking good today. Are those heels of yours compliant with the dress code? They look a little high to me."

She felt the eyes of every man in the vicinity checking out her legs. "I don't know," she responded, looking around to ensure there were no customers within earshot. "Maybe you should get down on the floor and measure them. And while you're down there, you can kiss my ass."

The men erupted with hoots and whistles, taunting Devin with their laughter. He could only smile and shake his head in response.

"Hey," he said in a low voice, pulling her closer by the arm, "I was thinking, we live within ten minutes of each other, and we usually work the same shifts. Why the hell are we wasting money on gas, parking, and wear-and-tear on our cars? We should carpool."

Jessica thought about it a moment. "It makes sense. I'll get back to you on that."

Later that night, she mentioned Devin's proposal to Matt. He agreed that it made a great deal of sense, but seemed apprehensive.

"Who's this Devin guy?" he asked.

"I told you, he works in security."

"What's he look like?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's a much older man. You aren't seriously worried about that, are you?"

"My wife will be spending several hours a week with another man, alone. Yeah, it's a little concerning."

"Well, there's no reason to be concerned," she said, "unless you don't trust me."

"I trust you," he said. "It's Devin I don't trust."

"You don't even know him!"

In the end, Matt relented. From that point on, she began carpooling with Devin to and from work five days a week. They learned a great deal about each other during those long commutes, and soon became close friends.

Devin seemed to be constantly horny for a man his age, and wasn't afraid to talk about it in great detail. At first, she couldn't believe he was so candid about his sexual needs, desires, and fantasies, but she soon learned that it was just a part of his bold personality. He would often try to convince her to share her fantasies and experiences, but she refused. Then, one day, he asked if she had ever had a threesome. When she took a little too long to respond, he knew the answer.

"Tell me about it," he pleaded from the driver's seat.

"No way," she said. "You'll run off the road."

"I swear I won't," he said. "Come on. Please?"

She sighed heavily. "Begging doesn't really suit you."

"When did it happen? Who was it with?"

Another heavy sigh. "Fine. I was in college. It was with my roommate and her boyfriend. Happy now?"

"That's so hot! How did it happen?"

"I don't really remember."

"Sure you do, liar. Just tell me."

"We...we were all drinking, of course. We started talking about sex. I hadn't had any in a while, so I was hornier than usual. They started kissing each other. Then he asked to watch me kiss my roommate. I had never kissed a girl, but figured, hey I'm in college, and that's what college girls are supposed to do, right? So, I kissed her."

"How was it?"

"I have to admit, it was really hot! It wasn't like kissing a guy at all. She had really soft lips, and was really gentle and sweet."

"Was she hot?"

"Very. Long blonde hair, big boobs, nice body."

"Then what?"

"Well, then her boyfriend started kissing me. I thought she would be mad at first, but she was really into it. We started taking each other's clothes off, and...well, you know."

"No, I don't! What happened next?"

"Ugh! You're like a horny teenaged boy! We were all naked. Kelly and I -- that was my roommate's name -- took turns going down on her boyfriend. God, I don't even remember his name. Then he took turns, you know, doing the two of us. We all had fun. The end."

"That is the hottest story I've ever heard!" he exclaimed. "I'm so fucking aroused right now!"

The smile on his face was infectious. She felt naughty just telling the story, and she could feel her damp panties clinging to her between her legs. She glanced down to his lap and her eyes widened.

"Yeah, I can tell," she said. As soon as the words came out of her mouth, she regretted them.

He took his eyes off the road to look at her, and then to his crotch. "You like what you see?" he asked.

"You really are a pig," she laughed.

"You wanna see it?"

"Don't be a pig."

"You do want to see it, don't you? I know you do."

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She had to admit, she was intrigued. The size of the tent in his pants was impressive. She felt ridiculous for wanting to see it. Before she could respond, he began taking the next exit off the highway. Her heart pounded in her chest as he followed the off-ramp to a commuter lot, pulled into the entrance, and parked in a remote area of the lot.

He turned to look at her. She stared straight ahead, afraid to turn her head. From the corner of her eye, she could see him fumble with his zipper. Then he sat, motionless. Ever so slowly she turned to look in his eyes. He was proudly grinning from ear to ear. She lowered her gaze.

He held it in his fist. It was long, curved, and unusually thick, with a great mushroom-shaped head that swelled when she looked at it. It was so engorged it was practically purple in color. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. She was so transfixed, she nearly reached over to swipe it off and taste it. But she quickly came to her senses.

"Okay," she said, swiftly turning her head straightforward once more. "I saw it. Now put it away."

He gave a throaty laugh, zipped up his pants, and shifted into drive. Not another word was said until they reached her driveway. When she walked through the front door and greeted her husband, she felt a deep pang of guilt in her gut. Even though she hadn't actually done anything, she still felt as though she had done something immoral. That evening, she treated Matt to his favorite meal and volunteered to do the dishes while he watched television with Hayley.

That night, when they crawled beneath the blankets, Jessica kissed her husband with unusual passion. She rolled him onto his back and kissed his neck, then his chest, then his abdomen. She continued her journey until her lips found his cock. As she took it in her mouth she thought of Devin's massive cock. Could she fit it in her mouth if she even tried?

Matt softly moaned when her lips reached the base and her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Could she take Devin's cock so deep into her throat? She bobbed her head in a swift rhythm with the mental picture of Devin's meaty hand wrapped around his massive pole, inviting her to take it in her own hand and feel its girth.

She desperately needed him inside her. She crawled on top of him and slid his cock inside her. Her fingers raked through his chest hair as she hopped up and down, back and forth, stifling her moans and cries to avoid waking their daughter. She imagined what it would feel like to have Devin's cock inside her. She bucked back and forth at a more urgent pace.

Matt's muscles tensed and his face reddened. She could feel his cock swell inside her as his hot cum filled her. She wasn't done yet, however. She reached down and fingered her clit and continued to ride him until her aching muscles tensed as well, and that sweet release finally washed over her. She collapsed onto the mattress beside him, glistening with sweat.

"Where did that come from?" he asked.

She didn't respond. Within seconds, he could hear her softly snoring.

***

Even during her days off from work, Jessica found a way to keep herself busy. Another benefit of working for her company was that they would pay for an online degree. As she had left college before attaining her Bachelor's Degree, she needed to complete only a few more courses to fulfil the requirements. Matt saw that she was pecking away furiously at the keyboard when he entered the kitchen the following morning.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"Writing a paper for my class," she responded. "The coffee is hot, and Hayley is busy watching TV."

"What are you writing?" he asked while pouring a cup.

She hesitated for a moment before answering, "Nothing you would be interested in. Boring stuff."

He sat across from her at the kitchen table and admired her as he sipped his coffee. Even first thing in the morning, she was truly a beauty. His bare foot reached across to the other side of the table and lightly stroked her shin. "So, that was fun last night."

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,326 Followers
12