Saving Lindy Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later Bo was watching TV news when Nancy and he were having a week at a cheap resort and listened in disbelief about the shooting of a young guy implicated a plot to murder a young woman out of her rightful inheritance if she outlived her father. At that a picture of Lindy as the heiress came on screen and standing alongside her was former navy seal hero, Lieutenant Waldo Jones, who'd apparently used a team of current and retired seals to protect Miss Lindy Ashley and help bring the downfall to the scheming dope addict and his accomplice Victoria Ashley, Lindy Ashley younger sister. Waldo and Lindy praised the police for their splendid work in assisting to solve the crime.

"Jesus," said Bo.

Nancy who'd been following the new story asked, "Would you like to shaft her?"

"Yes, I mean no. I know them both and had to get out of town because three guys were blown up in, er, an accident and they were after me because I knew they were after Miss Ashley."

"So you can go back now?"

"Well I'll call Waldo. Want to come back with me? I work for him as an er sub-manager."

"Okay providing he says you are out of danger. I'm off to buy some underwear so have a good talk to your boss while I'm away. You'll have some explaining to do."

Bo made the call. "Hi boss, its Bo."

"Who?"

"Your cleaner Bo Short."

Holding back on his grin, Waldo said, "Listen buddy I don't know what game you're pulling but my cleaner Bo Short was blown to smithereens in a bomb explosion."

"No I wasn't boss. I planted it but then didn't do nothing. Stupid Herb must have played with the triggering device instead of himself. I was scudding down a much smaller alley when I heard the bomb go off and the ground beneath me shook. Fair go boss."

"Well you sound a little ignorant like the Bo I used to know."

"It's really me boss. You pick your nose with your left hand when you're thinking and yet always scratch your balls with your right hand. You also..."

"Ohmigod, it really is Bo. How are you doing pal?"

"Just cruising actually. I broke into the SUV and found a wad of money under the front seat and have teamed with a broad so am getting it four times a day, more on Sundays."

"Is that good?"

"I'm swimming in pussy pal. I've never had it so good. Can I come home and back to my old job?"

"Yes, come as soon as you can. If it's pussy you want Lindy will probably give it to you. She calls you her hero."

"Who's Lindy?"

"Christ Bo, don't you... Oh I see, a joke. This woman of yours must be raising your IQ with her pussy."

"I don't know boss. Some guys say it's a way to lose brains."

"Bo, joking aside, can I tell Lindy you are definitely safe? She still worries about you. I don't want her worrying because she suspects she might be pregnant and is having a test today."

"Whose is it boss?"

"Why you little jerk... Oh, more humor is it?"

"Yes boss, with the gear you pack and your fitness Lindy would have no reason to go off to get some on the side."

"Oh Bo, what a kind thing to say to me. Look, in recognition for what you did for Lindy I'm making you assistant manager of the gym floor."

"But we don't have such a position."

"Well we do now. The toilets are actually much cleaner now we have these two Asian ladies on sub contract. I could face a revolt if I allowed you back in there."

"That's okay boss I was bored doing that job anyway. Rewinding bits of rolls to make full-size one used to send me around the bend."

"Ah a joke?"

"No boss, I had to do it to keep my working hours up. Well I'll probably see you in two days' time."

"Great. Bring your woman with you if you wish and Lindy and I will take you out to dinner to celebrate your promotion."

"Gee thanks boss."

"Um now you're in management you should call me Waldo."

"Right boss."

CHAPTER 3

Lindy and Waldo went to the bus station to meet Bo although Waldo hadn't indicated that when Bo had called with his arrival time and to ask if he could start his new position next morning.

As they waited for their bags to be unloaded Nancy said, "Look at that dame who looks like a film star. What's she doing down here at this grubby transit center?"

"Perhaps she adopts waifs at bus stations as part of her charity work," Bo said, moving in to grab one of their bags.

Nancy's jaw dropped when the 'film star' woman can running toward them screaming "Bo, oh my dear Bo." She almost knocked the little guy with scruffy hair and a lantern jaw off his feet and began kissing him. Only then did Nancy recognize her as the heiress she'd seen on TV.

"Shucks Lindy, you shouldn't kiss me like that. It could wind up Waldo."

"It's fine pal, so long as she doesn't offer sex."

Nancy looked in awe at the handsome, straight-back guy with a square jaw and curly black hair who towered above them all.

Bo escaped from the clutches of Lindy and straightening his jacket said, "Hi Waldo. Lindy and Waldo I'd like you to meet my lady Mrs Nancy Fletcher -- er she's a widow."

"Pleased to meet you Miss Ashley," Nancy said, performing something she thought was a curtsy.

"Oh hi Nancy, Lindy said, hugging and kissing her on the cheek.

"Any close friend of Bo's is a friend of mine," said the hunk, smelling of expensive after-shave. He kissed her cheek, sending Nancy into a part swoon.

"Ohmigod," she whispered and Waldo winked at her and withdrew.

When they were all aboard Waldo said, "Where to buddy?"

"Um I'll book in to that motel near the gym until I get something sorted."

"Go slow boss," Bo called and Waldo slowed to pass the gym.

"That's our gym, er Waldo's gym, best gym in the city," Bo said proudly.

"It looks very well positioned for business clientele."

Waldo said, "That's an astute observation Nancy."

"Well I have some idea. Up to the time of my husband's accidental death I was deputy director of the Professional and Business Association in our city."

Bo bleated, "We've passed the motel boss."

"I know, there's something along here I want you to see."

They stopped outside a brick house in a line of restored houses built by affluent mining families more than 100 years ago. They were on higher ground and faced the river levee and were protected by special order preserving examples of early city architecture.

"Oh what a beautiful dwelling," Nancy said, "and just look at those roses."

"Yeah looks good. Are you buying it Waldo as an investment?"

"No Lindy has bought it."

Lindy turned in her seat. "Bo my life is important to me because it's the only one I have. Through you convincing Waldo and then me my life was under threat you set off a chain of events and were instrumental in having those three hoods whom I feared remove themselves from the equation. This house is my gift to you," she said, handing the astonished Bo a legal envelope and a ring of keys. "What you do with your new property is your business Bo. I have pre-paid local taxes on it for the next five years but some cash adjustment to the council probably will be necessary for year five."

"I-I have n-never owned a car and my own h-house seemed out of my reach."

"Well not now pal," Waldo grinned, opening his door. "The house is fully furnished so let's get you settled in after Lindy shows you around."

"Lindy, I... I..."

"Thank you Bo. I know what you're trying to say. Come on you two; let's have a look around. It's lovely inside with polished floors and beautiful light fittings."

Bo and Nancy followed Lindy, hand-in-hand. Waldo followed them grinning.

THE END