Saving on Auto Insurance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mam," I moved back over and laid back propping my head on the pillows.

Moving over my leg she lowered herself till her face was rubbing my semi hard cock and I felt her soft mounds of flesh on my legs. Once again I felt her wet lips sliding on my cock.

She licked, nibbled and squeezed it with them. Finally she opened her mouth and slid down over the head. She stopped moving and kept me in her mouth waiting.

Finally she pulled back then thrust back down it further than the last time before stopping again.

I could feel it throbbing in side of her mouth but she kept it in place till she would suddenly lower more, force even more into her mouth. Several times she did it making me squirm every time.

One time she got in a hurry and gagged spitting my rock hard cock out of her mouth.

"Out of practice." She joked then took it back into her mouth and started over again.

Deeper then stop and hold then deeper and hold again. She was amazing and worked most of my cock into her mouth or throat. I was so amazed at how good she made my cock feel. My cock was so hard I worried it may explode by accident. She was giving the best blowjob ever then just quit. Rolled over my leg on her back spread her legs open.

"I haven't had a cock in me in many many years now I want you to take me."

I reached for her folds and found the tight pussy. I had to lick my finger and twist it into her tight hole. I moved up over her and rubbed my cock across her slit back and forth over her hole.

No way it was going to fit. She handed me a small bottle of lube and I spread it on my cock and in her tight hole. I had it loosened up now to get my finger in and it slid in and out nicely.

I leaned over her to ... and saw the look on her face she was scared, afraid my cock was going to hurt her. I didn't like the feeling I got when I was towering over her. Or the thought of her being scared. I moved off her and laid on my back next to her.

"I'm sorry I can't stand the thought of hurting you by forcing my cock into your tight pussy. It's not ready or wet enuff for it to work without hurting and I can't do it that way. You can have anything you want. We just have to find a better way."

"Thanks for stopping I was a bit scared but also wanted to please you." "I still want to and how about I get on top of you and take charge?"

"I whispered anything you want."

She stood up on the bed stepped over me and grabbed the lube and I watched as she rubbed it all over her tight pussy she was slick and sliding her finger in and out of her hole.

Taking my cock in her slippery hand she gave it a few strokes and covered the head with the lube.

Wrapping her fingers around it's base she lowered her hips till we felt our bodies touch. Rubbing my cock head up and down her slippery lips. Removing her finger by pushing my mushroom head into her tight hole to take its place.

Once the head was in she slowly slid in and pulled back then in again she worked slowly with my cock. Sucking it up into her tight hole. She had the head and about three or four inches of the shaft in her when she stopped.

I reached my hand to her face her eyes opened looking at me eye to eye. "Are you ok?" "Yes baby this is the first time in a long while and to be honest I'm enjoying it."

Her feet slide out from under her and she rest now on her knees. I reached to fondle her sweet nipples. Pulling them together I lick them both together with my tongue.

I feel her tight grasp on my cock rise slightly then lower ever so slowly. She is getting wetter as I lick them titties. I roll a nipple with my teeth and it stands up like a rock.

I suck the other nipple into my mouth. I can feel her stroking more on my cock she is pushing it in more bit by bit. I feel the head swell a bit and see she feels it also in her eyes. She looks down at me with wide open eyes. She watches as I lick her nipples and her hips starts to shake.

"Please cum with me this time," she gasp.

"Anything you want, pick a number from ten to fifty?"

"Fuck, Thirty seven"

"OK, Now when the cock hits the deep part count."

As she starts counting quietly with each thrust. "I whisper into her ear as you wish. When you say thirtyseven I will erupt in orgasmic explosion blasting thick gobs of sticky cum up into you tight pussy I will fill your tight hole full of my thick seed."

When she hits twentyseven I grab her hips and twist my cock up in more. She is getting louder with every number. I am ready to fill her just waiting till she says ThirtySeven.

Screaming "thirtyseven!"

My ball feel like exploding fireworks and lava like cum is rushing out of my cock head deep into her tight pussy. I feel her pussy contracting and spasm and she trembles and shakes with her own orgasam while cum is still draining from my cock. We collapse into a pile on the bed falling asleep entangled.

The next morning we awoke together covered in a sticky mess. We walk hand in hand to the shower. Later over breakfast I mentioned, "I needed to get home to check on things."

She brought out some more shorts and handed me a envelope. I put on the shorts and put the envelop in the pocket.

"how are you feeling?"

"I may take a nap." she smiled."A bit sore but it was so worth it."

"I have to come to your office next week. time to make another payment." "Well I have been thinking I have plenty of work around here if your interested." "Maybe work Friday and we take Saturday off?"

I walked to her held her face and kissed her lips and whispered, "Anything you want" "I will see you Thursday at the close of the day to pay my insurance and make plans to work for you Friday."

This is how Julie became Ms. J.

12