Saving Savannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel more alive." Savannah murmured.

"Yes." Marti smiled, before adding without thinking, "Is that how you feel?"

There was another heart wrenching long pause and then Savannah softly murmured, "I... I don't know. I don't know how I feel. I don't know what I want."

Marti swallowed, "That's ok."

"No it's not!" Savannah snapped, "My whole life I've known what I wanted, how I felt, what I wanted to be... and... and I knew anything else was wrong and unnatural... and now... I don't know... and I'm so scared. Of not knowing, and what everyone seems to think they know, and most of all... that I think they might be right. But I don't know. I just... being, being with you feels so wrong... and I know it's supposed to feel wrong, but... it feels so, so right. And I'm so confused-"

All of a sudden Marti was kissing her and Savannah's mind went blank. It was just a soft press of lip on lip, but it felt like the gentle touch sent a shockwave through her entire body which short-circuited her brain, leaving her a whimpering wreck who was helpless to do anything but press her lips back against Marti's.

Savannah continued feeling mindless as she was suddenly flipped onto her back, the poor brunette melting into the body that was now on top of her, kissing her, taking all of her troubles away.

Then just as suddenly as it started it was over, Marti hovering over Savannah as she whispered, "You don't have to sign a contract. You don't have to be one thing or the other forever. Just, just give me some time. A month. A week. A couple of days. Let me prove I'm worthy of you. That I can make you happy. Because I swear, that's all I really want to do. All I want to do is make you happy..."

Just before Marti trailed off she lowered her head down slightly so that her lips were millimetres away from Savannah's, the brunette closing her eyes in anticipation of another kiss. However at the last second Marti moved to press her lips to Savannah's jaw, those lips then quickly moving to travel up and down the brunette's neck, making Savannah squirm with pleasure.

"Please Savannah, give me a chance." Marti paused to whisper in the other girl's ear, "Give us a chance."

With that Marti went back to kissing Savannah's neck, which was totally unfair. Savannah has already confessed what the simplest of touches from Marti did to her, and now her supposed friend was taking advantage of that. And while part of Savannah wanted her to take advantage of it there was another part which was screaming at her to run. To fight back. To yell abuse at this sexual deviant until she finally got it through her head that Savannah Monroe was straight. But there was another voice inside Savannah's head screaming at her to give in and let Marti do whatever she wanted to her. It also felt like there were thousands of other voices screaming inside her head at the same time driving her crazy, with the only thing that could dull them being Marti's touch.

After what felt like a lifetime of trying to sort out the mess in her cluttered head Savannah softly whispered, "Ok."

Lifting her head up Marti looked into Savannah's eye and asked, "Ok?"

"We... I guess... a... a week..." Savannah stammered, "We can... for a week..."

Marti smiled and pressed her forehead down against Savannah's, "You won't regret this. I promise."

Savannah opened her mouth, completely unsure what she was going to say. It didn't matter, Marti's lips crashed against hers and the other girl's tongue entered her mouth, and Savannah was rendered mindless again. All those screaming voices went silent and Savannah became lost in the overwhelming sensations going off inside her, the poor girl feeling like she was going to explode and melt all at the same time. It was how she'd always dreamt kissing her true love would feel, how she wished kissing Dan or any of the other boys she had kissed and made her feel, and how she wished kissing Marti didn't make her feel.

For what felt like a blissful eternity Savannah didn't worry about that as she was fully concentrated on massaging Marti's mouth and tongue with her own, but it all came flooding back when Marti switched to kissing her neck again.

Was she committing a sinful act? Was she going to hell? Was her mother going to have her killed if she found out she engaged in this type of debauchery?

Savannah was mercifully interrupted from these thoughts when Marti managed to squeeze a hand underneath the brunette's tightfitting tank top and cup one of her bra clad breasts. The gentle touch caused Savannah to gasp into Marti's mouth, and then again and again and again as that hand gently caressed her sensitive flesh far better than any guy who she'd allowed to go that far with her. Which was as far as any guy had gone with her. Namely just Dan, who hadn't been able to make Savannah feel a fraction of what she was feeling now.

Suddenly Marti pulled away from her neck, looked her in the eye, grabbed hold of her tank top and whispered, "Do you want me to stop?"

There was a long pause, Savannah's mind filling with so many thoughts she couldn't even distinguish one from the other. Faced with all that white noise she found herself simply obeying her body's wants and desires, meaning she slowly shook her head.

Accepting that answer Marti slowly pulled the tank top up and over Savannah's head, the brunette automatically lifting her arms up to help the blonde remove the offending item. Savannah's bra followed shortly, both girls giggling softly when Marti struggled to unhook the clasp. Any laughter was forgotten after Marti removed the bra, Savannah feeling a shiver of anticipation as Marti just stared at her exposed breasts for several long seconds before diving down to attack one with her mouth.

"Oh God!" Savannah cried out and arched her back as Marti's mouth closed around her right nipple and began sucking on it. The blonde switched to the left shortly afterwards, then back to the right, then left again, Marti moving back and forth repeatedly as she varied the intensity of the suction she decided to give Savannah's nipples. Soon afterwards she began swirling her tongue around each nipple, and sliding her lips over the soft flesh surrounding those nipples, and using her free hand to gently caress whichever breast her mouth wasn't working on.

With the exception of last night all this attention to her chest gave Savannah the greatest amount of pleasure she'd ever known in her whole entire life. However she had been haunted by the ecstasy she had felt last night all day long, so as amazing as this was she yearned for Marti's mouth to move lower. She even almost begged for it what seemed like a thousand times, but she couldn't work up the courage to utter a word. At least not until the amazing pleasure turned to unbearable torture.

It all happened so fast. One moment all Savannah could think about was the heavenly feeling of Marti's mouth, tongue and fingers working over her perky little titties, the next Savannah was extremely aware of a ache between her legs. That ache turned into a burning desire to be touched down there, for Marti to go down on her again and use that wicked mouth, tongue and fingers of hers on her again. Savannah wanted it. She needed it. And inevitably, she couldn't stand not having it.

That was why she eventually got up the nerve to whimper, "Marti... please..."

"Please what?" Marti grinned, barely removing her mouth from Savannah's left nipple before going right back to sucking on it.

"Please..." Savannah blushed, "Touch me..."

With that Marti suddenly started kissing her way down Savannah's left breast and then down to her flat little stomach, lingering on the area just above Savannah's short shorts, making sure the brunette was whimpering in anticipation. Then her short shorts and panties were being almost literally torn off her body, Savannah's heart racing as she thought she knew what was going to come next.

It turned out she was wrong but her heart rate didn't exactly slow down as after Marti finished stripping the cheerleader captain naked she got off the bed and quickly pulled her own top over her head. Then she took off her bra and then Savannah just became lost in staring at Marti's full round breasts, the brunette too lost in staring to worry about the fact that she was practically salivating. Then Marti was back on the bed, fully naked now, and kissing her way up Savannah's inner right thigh until she reached her destination.

That was when Savannah nearly died twice in quick succession, her heart feeling like it was literally stopping first as Marti closed her eyes and gently breathed in the scent of the cheerleader captain's most intimate area, and then a second time as Marti looked up at her with piercing eyes.

The two girls just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, then Savannah softly whispered, "Please... I need... I need you to... please..."

For a moment Savannah thought Marti was going to force her to say it. And as much as part of her hated it she tried to say it. But in the end Marti just gave her what she wanted, Savannah's mind once again becoming blissfully free of thought as her fellow cheerleader bent her head downwards and slid her tongue slowly over the full length of her pussy.

As the long slow lick was quickly followed by another and another and another Savannah's body went into business for itself, her legs parting as wide as they could without it being painful and one of her hands shooting to the top of Marti's head as the other gripped firmly to the bed sheets. From there the fingers of one hand gripped tightly to blonde curls while the other clawed frantically at soft fabric, the cheerleader captain closing her eyes as she let another cheerleader sent her to heaven. Or an overwhelming feeling of joy and happiness that she associated with heaven.

That brief analogy threatened to make her thoughts come back, but as if she could sense Savannah might freak out if she continued to take things slow Marti's tongue slid over the brunette's clit, making her mind go numb all over again.

The next coherent thought that went through Savannah's head was shortly after what had to be the millionth lick to her pussy when Marti's mouth clamped down on her sex and began gently sucking. It was a thought which made the brunette blush, and yet she was so far gone it only added to her arousal. That thought? It was that Marti was drinking her. Another girl was sucking her arousal into her mouth and swallowing it with ever increasing eagerness, Marti literally hungry for her. Like this wasn't an obligation, something Marti was doing to make Savannah 'happy', this was something Marti really liked doing. Marti liked going down on her, and regardless of how much part of her would like it to be otherwise, Savannah liked it too. More than liked it even.

Shortly after that thought, or collection of thoughts, Marti slid her tongue inside Savannah's pussy and that was it. The brunette's head snapped back, her back arched, and her spirit left her body. Her soul was floating above herself, watching as she whimpered, moaned and cried Marti's name, writhed on the blonde's tongue, and shoved her needy sex into the other cheerleader's face with an almost vicious force. And part of Savannah wanted to scream at herself to act more dignified, and more importantly not to hurt Marti, but she wasn't in control anymore. She was just a helpless, quivering mess, shaking like a leaf at the force of the ecstasy she was feeling.

Then like last night her soul soared up into the heavens and Savannah thought she was literally there. Like Marti had given her so much pleasure her body had exploded into a million pieces and her spirit was being let into the kingdom of heaven based on mostly good behaviour. Yet on some level Savannah knew the truth. That she was cumming in Marti Perkins' mouth. That a member of her cheerleading squad had used her mouth and tongue on her until she came. That right now her cum was filling another girl's mouth, and that girl was eagerly swallowing as much of her cum as she could while a lot of liquid ended up on her face. And when her cum stopped flowing this girl who she just might be in love with went right back to tongue fucking her until she came in her mouth and all over her face again. And this truth only made Savannah cum harder, especially the part where she knew it was Marti Perkins doing this to her.

She wasn't sure how long the other girl fucked her, but the moment Savannah thought she was going to faint Marti stopped, the blonde gently bringing her down from her high and then cleaning her pussy of any left over cum before slowly kissing her way up her body.

When they were face to face again Marti paused to stare intensely into Savannah's eyes, the brunette so captivated by it she almost didn't notice just how soaked with her cum and pussy juice the other cheerleader's face was.

All of a sudden they were kissing again, and on some level Savannah knew she should hate it because she was being forced to taste her own cum and pussy juice on Marti's lips and tongue, and on the inside of the blonde's mouth, however the thought of it only made her hotter for some twisted reason. She even liked the taste, a fact which drove Savannah to frantically kiss Marti back. Marti returned the favour, the kiss becoming increasingly passionate and hungry with every passing second until Marti started literally humping her.

If a guy had done it during a make out session Savannah would have probably laughed and told him to stop it, but somehow it didn't feel silly. In fact it felt... good. Really good.

It took a while for Savannah to work out why it felt good, probably because she was in such a haze from the multiple orgasms Marti had effortlessly given her, but slowly she became aware of Marti's breasts rubbing against her own, and more importantly Marti's pussy rubbing against hers.

On a simple physical level rubbing those areas was bound to give her pleasure. However there was something nearly indescribable about the way those areas were now being stimulated.

Savannah's pleasure dazzled mind searched for an accurate description as best it could throughout this weird process. Finally she settled on the idea that it felt like Marti was literally fucking her in the way a man would fuck a woman. It was... primal. Like the caveman mounting his mate, only in this case it was a cavewoman, who had seen another cavewoman and decided to make that other cavewoman her mate. And the thought of it excited Savannah. Cavewoman Marti mounting Cavewoman Savannah and making her her mate. Making her hers.

After these thoughts rushed through her head Savannah suddenly became aware just how much of their bodies were rubbing together. She wasn't even sure if it had been like that from the beginning but now she could clearly feel her nipples which felt as hard as rocks rubbing against Marti's equally hard nipples, and Marti's clit felt like it was literally bullying Savannah's clit into submission. Making it hers. And in that moment it was. It was Marti's clit. It was Marti's pussy. It was Marti's body. In that moment Savannah's entire being belonged to Marti.

Suddenly things took a turn for the heart wrenching as Marti's tongue stopped making Savannah's tongue it's bitch and the blonde pulled away to stare into the brunette's eyes. The look was captivating, and so overwhelmingly beautiful, Savannah feeling the love and devotion Marti obviously felt for her in those eyes like never before.

It was totally unnecessary but just in case she wasn't making herself clear Marti whispered, "I love you Savannah."

Opening her mouth Savannah almost said 'I love you too' but she stopped herself just in time, not because she wasn't sure it was true, but because she was almost totally sure in that moment that it was. In fact she felt really, really sure she was in love with Marti Perkins and the only real reason she didn't say it back was because the idea that she was in love with a girl still scared her out of her mind.

Luckily instead of trying to force some kind of verbal response out of her Marti just kissed her again, and continued rubbing herself firmly against her, until the blonde was shaking in climax. Savannah became lost in the moment again as yet another powerful orgasm rushed through her body seemingly seconds after Marti came, the two cheerleaders trembling in each other's arms for a few wonderful moments and then Marti rolled them over, grabbed onto the sheets and pulled them over them.

The light was still on but neither girl had the energy to move, Savannah gently drifting off to sleep in the arms of her lover.

12