Saving Savannah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Then Marti reached down and started sliding a finger along her stretched ass hole, which kind of tickled so Savannah eventually broke the kiss and giggled.

"Marti, stop it." Savannah giggled, before shooting her a sultry look, "Unless you want another round."

"Oh ,I definitely want another round, but..." Marti said, glancing at the bedside clock, "We've already been pushing our luck, so we should really go."

"Yeah, we probably should." Savannah agreed, briefly biting her lip before pushing her luck even further, "5 more minutes?"

Marti smiled, "Honestly I think you could talk me into staying until someone physically throws us out, but 5 minutes sounds good to me. Besides, it's cuddle time."

Savannah smiled, and then after about 5 minutes asked, "Marti?"

"Uh-huh?" Marti hummed softly, her eyes having closed several minutes ago as she held her girl tight.

"What do you think is going to happen to us?" Savannah asked softly.

Marti opened her eyes and looked down at Savannah before replying, "What do you want to happen?"

Savannah looked up into Marti's eyes and softly said, "I wanna marry you."

Marti smiled, "Done."

"No, I mean for real." Savannah said, "If we're going to do this, I want it to be in a church, surrounded by our friends and family, or at least as many as will come, and most of all, I want... I need it to be legally binding. I can't, I can't stand the idea of anyone telling me I'm not Savannah Perkins, and being in any way right."

Smiling sadly Marti pointed out, "That's not up to me babe."

"I know." Savannah said sadly, "But, but even if we need to wait our entire lives, it's worth it, you know?"

"I know." Marti said softly, and then because she couldn't resist added, "Beats moving to Canada."

"Marti!" Savannah scolded, unable to stop herself from letting out a weak laugh.

"I'm sorry, ruining moments is kind of my thing." Marti quickly added, "This is our home, and I want what we have to be recognised as real here too. Because nothing has ever been more real to me."

"Me neither." Savannah said, so overwhelmed with emotions that her eyes filled with tears.

"Anything else?" Marti pushed.

"Kids." Savannah said softly, "I want kids. Lots of them. And since we can't, you know, I want at least one to be adopted, but I also want to find a donor who looks like you and have at least one blonde baby. After I get my cheer camp of course."

"Of course." Marti smiled.

"Does that scare you?" Savannah asked nervously.

"No." Marti quickly replied, before truthfully adding, "Well yes, but I knew what you wanted before I bought the ring. We were best friends before all this, remember? I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you get whatever you want."

Savannah smiled, "What did I do to deserve you?"

Marti smiled and leaned in for a kiss, "I asked myself the same thing every day."

One soft kiss later Savannah whimpered, "Thank you for saving me."

With another smile Marti cupped Savannah's face to make sure she was looking her in the eye when she told her, "You saved me too. I love you."

"I love you too." Savannah whimpered just before they kissed again.

*

That last part was repeated several times throughout the next few years, most notably during their wedding vows which came only 5 years later when gay marriage became legal all over the US. Marti and Savannah were some of the first to take advantage of it, and while it might not have been everything Savannah had dreamt about when she was a little girl it was almost perfect. Her sister even came.

5 years after that Savannah Perkins gave birth to her first child, a beautiful blonde girl that they called Alice after the 'meddling bitch' who had helped given them the push they both desperately needed to save them from misery.

Of course life wasn't perfect. It never was. Career ending injury stopped Savannah from achieving her dream of getting a championship ring on every finger, but as she always said from that day on that she got the ring that really mattered. Plus enough championship rings to legitimise her cheer camp, which she got thanks to her lawyer wife, who eventually became her judge wife.

Through it all they kept a picture of the first time of them cheering together in view at the entrance to their house, that way when they got home or left it they could see two girls in hellcats cheerleading uniforms and think how far they had both come, and how they truly saved each other.

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers