Saving The Prince

Story Info
Sometimes a prince needs to be rescued.
3.5k words
4.43
49.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

William was tired of it all. He felt trapped going from table to table and talking to boring, uptight people who only wanted to speak with him since he was a prince. Pretty rich girls dressed in beautiful designer dresses gathered around him giggling and batting their eyelashes trying to catch his attention. It wasn't unusual for him to be around classy rich people day after day. Although he appreciated his luxurious lifestyle, he wished he could runaway for just one day, to where someone might not know him and appreciate him for him, not because he's a prince.

The night was dark and foggy, he could tell from looking out the huge window that overlooked the bay. Running his fingers through his blonde hair he took a deep breath before excusing himself from a group of prestige people. He pretended to go to the bathroom, but instead made a run for it. He ran fast until he was finally outside. Finally being able to breathe, he felt relived walking down the misty streets.

He passed several people out on the streets and they ogled him knowing who he was. He walked fast and finally he was alone, and away from the entire crowd. He realized where he was. Looking around his saw homeless people. Many of them smoking, some holding "will work for food" signs and some just sleeping on the hard concrete.

William realized and remembered how his mother used to take him and his brother out to see the less fortunate people, so that way he will appreciate what he has and know that there are other people out there besides the rich. He stared hard at the poor people as they ignored him completely. In a strange way it felt good to be ignored for once. He felt that he belonged here, he could be himself here.

Suddenly William felt himself get pushed hard. He turned to see a man; he didn't look homeless, but rather just mean. He was very tall, had a strong built. The man held a switch knife and his dark brown eyes glared at William.

"Give me all your money right now!" The man demanded.

William looked around to see if anyone would help him. There was no one in sight except an old man who looked fragile and he was fast asleep. "Please I do not want any trouble. Here, just take my wallet and leave me alone," William said nervously taking out his wallet and realized he didn't have it with him!

The man's eyes searched William's hands. "Where is the money? You're the prince you better have money or I'll slice your throat!" The man yelled.

William felt his heart racing.Is this the way I will die? He thought to himself.

"I'm sorry I don't have money but you can take my watch, it's very expensive," William said struggling to take off his watch.

The man lost his patience. He grabbed his knife as just as he was about to cause Prince William harm, the man fell to the floor. William had closed his eyes but then realized he was ok. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a girl standing there with a bat in her hand. She was small, 5'3" at the most. Very petite with long dark brown hair and soft brown eyes. She held the bat in her shaky hands.

"A-are you ok?" She asked him.

William nodded. He couldn't take his eyes off this beautiful girl. She wore baggy blue jeans a an old dark green t-shirt with white slip on sneakers. Was she homeless? She must have been.

"Y-yes I'm f-fine," William stammered.

The girl slowly put the bat down and looked at the man that lay on the floor. He was completely knocked out. She'd hit him hard.

"Thank you. You saved my life!" William said softly moving closer to the girl.

She smiled, not just any normal smile, but a smile that could make a man's heart melt. "You're welcome. What are you doing in this side of town anyway? Shouldn't you be at your castle drinking expensive wine or something?"

William laughed. "I guess but I'd rather not. I was at a party earlier but I had to get away."

The girl stared at him and her eyes danced as she looked at him. "Well you better get back to your party before something worse happens."

The girl began to walk away but William grabbed her arm and stopped her. She turned to look at him. "No, please can I speak with you some more?"

The girl shrugged. "Why would you want to talk to me? I'm a nobody."

William slowly took his hand off her arm. Her skin had felt so soft. "You are somebody. You just saved my life for crying out loud!"

"It's not big deal. I have to save my own life from time to time. It was the right thing to do."

"Yes but I want to thank you one way or another."

"I don't need your money if that's what you mean."

William narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure? You are homeless right?"

The girl nodded. "Yes, so? If you think I saved you because I wanted something from you, you are wrong. I saved you because you are a human being. I would have done that for anyone."

The girl began to walk away again and William couldn't resist following her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so blunt in asking if you were homeless. I apologize."

The girl stopped walking and turned to face him. "I'm not ashamed of being homeless. Yes I don't have my own house, my own bed or nice clothes, but I am happy. I'm very happy."

William smiled and couldn't help reaching out to touch her angelic face. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Why do you want my name? What if I don't want to give you my name?"

William laughed softly. "Ok you don't have to. I'm sorry but I need to repay you one way or another."

"I already told you that there is no need. Now I have to get going."

The girl walked away from him and William waited but then began to follow her once again. "Can I stay a few minutes with you? I don't want to return to the party."

The girl nodded. "You don't give you up do you sweet prince?"

William chuckled. "I guess not."

"Ok come on now. Just follow me and I will lead you to the place I stay."

William followed the girl. She walked fast and her long brown hair blew in the wind. William walked behind her until she finally came to a stop at a park near an oak tree. There was a large cardboard box with a few blankets and a small backpack. She set her bat down, which she probably used to protect herself.

"Well here is my little home, for tonight that is."

William gulped. "You mean you live here?"

The girl laughed. "Well for tonight I do. The homeless shelters were full tonight, so I'm stuck out here."

William was speechless.

"You can go if you want. I know it's not a very fun place to be."

"No I will not go. I said I wanted to spend some time with you and that's what I want."

The girl blushed. She turned to grab one blanket and spread it on the grass. "There you may have seat."

William slowly sat down on the floor and looked up at the beautiful girl. The girl eased her way down slowly and smiled at the prince. "Not exactly a castle is it?" She asked.

"No it's not. Do you mind if I ask you how you became homeless?"

"Well my parents died a long time ago. My grandmother took care of me but then she too died and I was left alone. I lived in her home but then I couldn't keep up with the bills, so I got a small apartment. Then, I lost my job and looked for another and then another and I couldn't get a job, at least not one that would pay the bills, so I became homeless. I work at a bakery downtown but it pays very little. I'm trying to save up some money to put down for a payment on an apartment but it's so hard you know."

"Yes I can understand," William said slowly.

"So I'm here."

William reached out and put his hand over hers. "You are very brave. I admire that about you."

"Thank you."

"It's a beautiful night don't you think?" William asked the beautiful girl.

She sighed and looked up at the sky. "Yes it is. I think I will enjoy sleeping out here tonight."

William stared at her pretty face. "I don't want you to stay out here. Why don't you come back to my place and you can sleep there?"

The girl shook her head. "No, I couldn't do that. Besides, what will your family say if you bring home a homeless girl?"

"I don't care what they say. Please?"

The girl laughed sweetly. "Really it's ok sweet prince. I'm happy out here. And you are here with me so why not let us just enjoy this moment?"

William chuckled. "Ok you win. I will stay out here with you tonight. I'll try to sleep."

"Here lie down on my lap," the girl ordered.

William hesitated at first but couldn't resist. He put his head on her lap and gazed up at her. She smiled and began to stroke his hair. Her touch was so amazing. Just one touch and he already felt relaxed and at ease. She began to hum a beautiful tune and William couldn't take his eyes off her. The sky was filled with millions of silver stars that night and the breeze was nice and cool. It felt as if nothing bad had ever happened, as if he was never attacked.

"You're hair is so soft. I like running my fingers through it," she whispered.

"I like the way your hand feels."

The girl continued to hum and then began to laugh. William had a puzzled look on his face. He looked up at her. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing. I was just remembering when I was a child and my mother used to read me these fairytales about a girl kissing a frog and the frog becoming a prince. I can't picture you as a frog."

William laughed. "I hope not!"

She looked into his eyes. The moonlight outlined her pretty face. "I can't believe I have you here with me, like this. It's almost like a dream come true."

William slowly sat up and touched her angelic face. "I'm here and this is real." He grabbed her hand and put it on his cheek and closed his eyes. Her touch was so mesmerizing he felt as if he was almost hypnotized. He opened his eyes once again not wanting to miss another look.

The girl's hand was shaky and her eyes pierced at him. William let her hand go but she kept it on his face. She slowly moved her hand down to his neck and then this chest. William didn't move. He continued to let her touch him. Her hand crept down little by little until it reached his crotch. William gasped feeling the wonderful touch of her hand on his cock.

"I've never been with… a man," the girl said softly.

William was shocked. He found it hard to believe that a girl this gorgeous had never been with a man. He put his hand over hers as his cock began to harden. The girl looked down between his legs and then back into his eyes. She smiled shyly.

"You feel hard now sweet prince."

"I am hard. You don't know how excited you have gotten me."

"Can I see?"

William didn't hesitate. He moved back some and loosened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. The girl sat back watching in awe. Her eyes were wide with curiosity to see a man's cock. William sat down Indian style and slid his hard cock out. The girl looked as if she was numb. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Wow!" She wheezed.

William grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. "Touch it."

The girl moved her hand on his throbbing cock. William saw her eyes fixed on his hard member as if she had never seen anything like it before. "I can feel it throbbing in my hand," she said quietly.

"That's because I'm so excited."

"What does it taste like?" She asked boldly.

William felt his heart racing. "Do you want to taste it?"

The girl nodded. William put his hands on the sides of her face and moved her face downwards to his cock. "Just put it in your mouth slowly and wrap your lips around it."

He immediately felt the warmth of her mouth taking in every inch of his cock. William could feel his toes curling from the intense pleasure. "Ahhh yes like that!"

She moved her lips up and down his long shaft slowly and with lots of pressure. He could feel her tongue swirling around licking and tasting his entire cock. William breathed hard and closed his eyes enjoying the pleasures of oral sex. William opened his eyes once again when he felt her stop sucking on his cock. He looked down and the girl was pulling out his balls.

"Hmmm are these the ones that produce sperm?" She asked shyly.

William nodded.

"Can they be licked and sucked on too?"

"Y-yes," William said breathlessly.

She moved her mouth to his cum filled balls and began to lick them slowly. William watched her slither her pink tongue on his balls and then take turns sucking on them. He could feel his cum boiling ready to burst out hot cum!

"Oh my God!" William gasped.

The girl moaned as she licked his balls and with her hand, she stroked his cock. William wanted to beg her to put his cock back in her mouth, but yet the way her mouth felt on his balls was so incredible!

After a few minutes, the girl put his cock back in her mouth and William knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load. Her hands cupped his balls and gently squeezed on them as if she was mixing his cum around. He held her head down feeling his heart pumping so fast. He knew it was time to cum. Tossing his head back he felt the first shot of hot cum spurt out so hard! He felt her shudder underneath him but she kept moving her mouth on his cock. More shots of cum shot out of his cock and into the girl's mouth. He was breathless and saw she was looking up at him. He could tell she was swallowing his cum.

She took his cock out of her mouth and gulped. She smiled and blushed. "Hmmm has a distinct taste. I like it."

William was so turned on. He moved towards her and put his arms around her kissing her passionately. Their lips parted and their tongues caressed one another. He gently pushed his body on hers making her slowly lay back down. William got on top of her and began kissing her neck and face. The girl sighed and moaned very quietly. He could feel her warm breath by his ear while he sucked on her neck.

William moved his hands down and began lifting up her shirt. He saw her flat little tummy and soon enough her beautiful breasts were exposed. They were small but with very big dark brown nipples. He leaned down and slowly licked on nipple. He felt her arch her back and moan loudly.

"Oooh!"

William then put her nipple in his mouth. He sucked it holding it in his mouth and then flicking it with his tongue. Taking turns on each nipple, William slid his hands down touching her belly. He took her nipple out of his mouth and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and her lips were parted as she tried to breathe.

He knew he didn't have to even ask so he trailed his hand down and began undoing her jeans. He reached inside of her pants and felt a cotton fabric on his hand. She moved her hips up inviting him to move her pants down. William pulled her jeans down to her knees and moved his hand down to remove her shoes. Afterwards, he was able to completely take her jeans off. She was left lying there looking up at him wearing only a pair of white cotton panties and her t-shirt was pulled up.

William grabbed the sides of her panties and took them off slowly. She lifted her legs up giving him easier access. Once her panties were off, William saw the girl's pussy. She had a small patch of dark hair and her lips were small and shut tight not giving him access to see her clit.

With his fingers, he spread her lips open letting her clit slip out. He rubbed it with his index finger and watched her begin to squirm. She held her bottom lip with a tight grip between her teeth. William slowly dipped a finger inside of her and she yelped so sweetly.

"Hmmmgghhh."

She was so tight, warm and getting more wet each time she slid his finger in and out of her.

"You feel very tight," William rasped.

"I am. I can feel you opening me up! It feels so good!"

William slipped his finger out and licked it. She tasted so incredible! Her soft feminine scent enticed him and her taste was so delicious. William spread her legs more and knelt between them. He ran his hands up and down her beautiful body enjoying the feel of her soft skin. The girl moaned and stared up at him.

"You want me to be inside of you?" William asked politely.

"Oh yes! Yes! Please!" The girl begged.

William climbed on top of her and grabbed his cock, which was still hard and throbbing. He aimed it to her sweet hole and felt his cock being smothered with the warm walls of her pussy. She gasped hard and squealed. "Ahhhh ooooh!"

"Are you ok lovely? I don't want to hurt you?" William asked concerned touching her pretty face.

"Yes. I'm ok. I've never been better. Keep going."

William continued to slide his cock inside of her until he was completely buried in her treasure. He closed his eyes for a few seconds enjoying her warmth. He gradually began to move inside of her. It was almost difficult at first since she was so tight but then her juices lubed his cock and he had easier access to make love to her. The girl wrapped her legs around his waist and soft sexy moans escaped her mouth. She sounded so beautiful, almost like an angel.

William continued to thrust himself deep in her. He could feel something touching the tip of his cock.It must be her hymen, he thought. He kept pushing harder until he felt something so incredible, almost like an explosion inside of her. The girl screamed out loudly and then smiled up at him.Oh my! I just made her into a woman! William said silently.

He was now drowning inside of her pool of honey. She was moving underneath him to his rhythm. They had become one. William had never imagined he'd find such a beautiful and charming young lady.She's my soulmate.

"Oh sweet prince! Ahhhh! Mmmm f-feels good!" The girl cried out and began to tremble underneath him. William felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she climaxed. William then moved faster and he too felt his balls boiling once again ready to shoot out his sperm. He tried to hold back but she felt so damn good. "Arrggghhh! I'm going to explode!" He cried out.

"Explode in me!" The girl pleaded.

William remained in her and felt long ropes of cum shooting so hard into his girl. The girl moaned louder. "I feel you! I feel you bursting in me!"

After shooting his last drop out, William moved back letting himself exit her. The girl looked up at him, puzzled. "Why didn't you stay in me?"

William blushed. "Because I'm finished."

The girl looked saddened. "I wanted you to stay in me forever. I'd never felt anything else more incredible sweet prince."

He lay next to her and she turned to face him. He touched her face as if she was some kind of dream. "This is the best night of my life," he said.

"Mine too."

Slowly they both drifted off into a deep sleep in each other's arms. They'd fallen for each other. Even though they were both from two different worlds, their hearts belonged to each other.

The End

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers