Saving the Sexy Parts: Snooping

Info
Nina discovers Charlie's secret.
2.7k words
4.37
31.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/09/2015
Created 12/24/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steves_mom
steves_mom
90 Followers



Every once in a while, I write a story that I hate that has scenes that I can't bear to throw away. Rather than toss these scenes, I've decided to give them a second chance in a series I'm calling "Saving the Sexy Parts."

This scene is from a twenty thousand-word story about a young woman named Nina that agrees to marry a man she doesn't know in order to pay off her mother's gambling debt. Her fiancé's name is Charlie.

In this scene, Charlie has asked Nina to go to his bedroom and find a phone number for him. She is beginning to suspect that he is hiding something important, so she takes the opportunity to look around.

I went to his desk, found the number he needed, and texted it to him.

And then I began to snoop.

I looked through his desk, his dresser, his nightstand, his bathroom and his closet. I found nothing unusual; in fact, nothing I found was even interesting.

"What did I expect?" I muttered. "A key to his Secret Room?"

I plopped on Charlie's bed, mussing up the dark bedspread. I took the remote control from the nightstand and turned on the sixty-inch flat-screen over the desk. "I wonder what General Hospital looks like on a screen that big."

When the screen came to life, I forgot all about the soap opera. I saw the paused image of a nude woman. She appeared to be dancing; she was on her toes with her arms stretched straight above her head.

I found the "play" button, and the woman began to move.

"Jesus Christ." The words fell out of my mouth as my jaw dropped.

The woman wasn't dancing; she was suspended from the ceiling by ropes around her wrists. Her toes just barely touched the floor. She wore a blindfold and had what looked like a ping-pong ball strapped into her mouth. To my horror, there were small pieces of metal, linked with a chain, gripping each nipple, squashing them. I cringed imagining the pain she felt through her breasts.

Her body jerked as something that I couldn't make out came into view from the right and struck her backside. Again and again, what could only be a belt or a whip of some sort, hit the woman's skin. My revulsion rose with each lash.

"How could he watch this garbage?" I said aloud.

The woman remained still for a moment, and a man entered the frame. He wore black, shiny, skin-tight clothing and a hood that covered the top half of his face. The material looked like the shoes my mother bought me for my Christmas pictures when I was little. Patent leather or something.

The video jumped to the next clip, of the woman bent over a table, her backside to the camera. I could see that the strap had been removed from the woman's head, but that her hands were tied behind her back. The man stepped back into the shot, this time with his shiny, black pants pulled down around his thighs, displaying his huge erection and his completely shaven pubic area.

The man held three fingers up in front of the camera. He silently counted down on his fingers—three, two, one—and then grabbed the woman's ponytail and pulled hard as he slammed his cock all the way into her. She shrieked loudly as he pounded into her pussy over and over. I couldn't tell if the shrieks were of pleasure or pain.

It never occurred to me that it might be both.

In the next clip, the camera was positioned very close to the woman's ass. I caught myself rocking a bit on the bed. At first, I thought I was trying to comfort myself, like a mother rocking a baby. After a moment, however, I felt the wetness in my panties, and I realized that I was rocking to stimulate myself. "On my god. This is turning me on," I whispered, disgusted.

I snapped back to the scene on the screen as the man positioned the head of his huge cock against the woman's puckered asshole.

"Jesus," I said. I wasn't sure which shocked me more—watching a woman be penetrated anally or feeling the heat rising between my own legs as the cock began to enter the woman.

I gripped the bedspread as I watched the bulbous head of his cock pressing against that tiny pucker. I moaned along with the woman as I watched it open up and accept the intruder.

The man finally spoke, stopping me in my tracks.

"Do you think you deserve my cock in your ass, slut?"

I didn't hear the woman's answer as I stifled my own shriek. I recognized the voice. It was horrifying. Charlie was the man on the screen. I sat, stunned for a moment. "How could I not have recognized him?" I watched for another moment before it dawned on me. In the video, his pubic hair wasn't all that was missing. His goatee had also been shaved.

As Charlie's cock plunged into the well-oiled ass on the screen, I understood that I was watching Charlie in his secret room. Any thought of Charlie being a boring lover was chased off by the realization that he was a sadist.

It wasn't that he couldn't find a wife; he couldn't find a wife that suited his political aspirations and tolerated his sadistic treatment. He scared away the women that would stand by him, looking pretty at party functions. And I'd agreed to marry him, just to save my mother!

That's why they needed me. It was suddenly so fucking clear.

Image is everything.

Charlie needed to have a nice, normal wife to complete the image of the perfect candidate for mayor. The Molitoris were supporting his campaign so that they could control City Hall through Charlie. My mother borrowed money from the Molitoris and stole money from the Fisks. She agreed to this ridiculous arrangement to use me as payment. As currency, for Christ's sake.

As I kept watching Charlie's cock pumping in and out of the woman on the screen, white-hot rage built inside of me.

"My mother sold me to this monster! That BITCH!" I yelled out loud, looking for something to throw. The closest thing was the remote, and I whipped it against the closet door with so much force, the plastic shattered. Did she have any idea of what was in store for me with Charlie? I felt like I was locked in a black-patent-leather prison, with Charlie laughing at me from the other side of the bars, and my mother holding the key.

My rant kept me from hearing the approaching voices out in the hallway, so when Charlie burst through the door, I was unprepared and terrified. I scrambled backwards on the bed until I was against the headboard.

"Mr. Charlie!" Raquel said.

"Get out of here, Raquel," Charlie said. "This doesn't concern you." She skittered out of the room before he had time to say anything else.

"Goddamn it, Nina. Why did you have to go poking around in here? I asked you to get a fucking phone number. That's it. Not sit and watch a goddam movie."

He glared at me with anger oozing out of every pore.

"When were you going to tell me, Charlie?" I said. My voice was shaking, and I tried to stop it. I didn't want him to think I was weak.

"When?" he said. "I was hoping I'd never have to tell you."

"Were you just going to beat the shit out of me and yell 'surprise?'"

Charlie snorted. "I didn't expect to do any of this with you, Muffin."

I looked down at his fly. "The bulge in your pants makes that hard to believe. I don't think you could give any of this up."

Charlie sat on the bed and shook his head. On the screen behind him, he was still ass-fucking the woman, who was squealing like a pig. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it harder! Rip my fucking ass in two!"

"Muffin, just because we're getting married doesn't mean that you have to submit to my needs. I can take care of that…with someone else." He smiled and spoke in the tone of voice one might use to tell a child that there are no monsters in the closet.

I felt my face shrivel in horror. "You're going to cheat on me? You're already planning on fucking cheating on me? We're not even married yet!" I rose up onto my knees and, without thinking about what I was doing, took a swing at Charlie. My fist connected with his jaw, knocking the condescending smile off his face. My satisfaction only lasted for a second.

Without missing a beat, he lunged at me and slapped me across the face. I reeled back against the wall and tried to get away from him. I'd never been slapped like that before. I covered the handprint on my cheek with my hand, trying to erase the sting.

A new smile crept across his face. This one was cruel, like the Big, Bad Wolf. A switch had been flipped. I didn't know this man.

"I have to tell you, Nina. Your defiance is making my dick even harder. I'm think maybe we'll have to give this a try."

"You are a monster," I said, trying to sound confident. "You get away from me." While I spoke, Charlie pulled down his pants. I realized with a start that, like in the video, his entire pubic area was hairless. He shaved the goatee after the primary when an exit poll told him that it made him look unapproachable. When the fuck did he shave down there? "What are you doing?" I was getting more and more afraid of him.

Again, the cruel smile spread across his face. "I'm gonna fuck my fiancée and show her who's boss."

"No. Charlie, please. Don't do this."

"Come here, Nina. Take off your clothes and come to me."

"No. Please."

"Don't make me strip you, Muffin. I like it so much better when you undress yourself. Unless you'd rather try out my Secret Room? I'm not sure you're ready for that, but if you want to…"

"No. If you want to make love, we can do it right here. In your bed."

"Oh, Muffin. Making love is not at all what I have in mind right now." His condescending tone made me want to scream. "Now that you know my secret, we're gonna fuck. You punched me. Now I'm gonna…" He reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Please, Charlie."

"Don't worry. I won't leave any marks on your precious skin. I'll call Sherry from the video later, if I'm still horny."

"Is that Sherry from your office?" I couldn't believe this shit. He was fucking his co-worker? Someone he saw every day?

"Yes. She's something else. She can go all night." The urge to kick him in the balls was overwhelming. I tried to break for the door, but Charlie held my arm so tightly, I hardly moved. With his free hand, he pulled my shirt off my shoulders and popped open the hooks on my bra.

I was crying, begging him to stop, but he pulled me off the bed and pushed me to my knees.

"Suck my cock, Muffin. Suck it like you did that first time, only this time, it's going all the way in."

"No, Char—" He slipped the head between my lips and thrust it to the back of my mouth. He held it there while he counted out loud to three, and then he applied more pressure. He held my head tightly as I gagged over and over. I thought he was going to suffocate me.

He finally released me and said, "OK. Good try. We'll do it again in a minute." He gave me a few seconds to catch my breath before putting it back in.

"Lick it. Just like last time."

I tried to relax while he took it easy on me, but a minute later, he was fucking in and out of my mouth again. I sucked furiously, trying to get him off before he could deep-throat me again.

"Tsk. Tsk, Nina. I have more control than that. Let's try again." He sounded like an elementary school teacher, trying to teach fucking penmanship or something. "Relax your throat this time. I'll be gentle." His cock slid along my tongue, further and further back, until it met with resistance again. It hurt like a son of a bitch. "Try to swallow," he instructed as he applied more pressure.

I tried, but I felt myself becoming oxygen-deprived. I started to panic and slapped at Charlie's legs to get him to release me. He held me there a few seconds longer, and then let me go. He looked disgusted with me.

"Well," he mocked, changing his tactic. "if you can't take it in your throat, we'll have to see where else you can take it." He gestured toward the TV screen, where I saw a different woman's tattooed ass being ripped apart by Charlie's huge cock. I'd had that cock in my pussy. I knew how thick it was.

"No, Charlie." I looked up at him from my knees and shook my head. "Please. We can try it again. I want to make it work." I was crying, and it only seemed to excite him more.

I knew what he was doing; he was getting what he wanted by threatening something worse. "He learned the art of manipulation from the best," I thought as I opened wide for him.

He chuckled. "You're much more willing to try new things than I expected, Muffin. I'm looking forward to our wedding night." He plunged into my mouth again, hitting my poor throat even harder. This time I gagged so hard, I bit down on Charlie's cock. Not hard enough to damage him, but hard enough to piss him off. I didn't do it on purpose, but he slapped me across the face to knock me off his cock.

His face contorted with rage. I had never seen Charlie's temper flare like this. I cowered on the floor below him, holding my hands up in front of my face to protect myself. "Please don't kill me," I whispered.

My plea got his attention. He saw that I believed he was going to hurt me. Not sexually, but in anger. As if the Monster Switch was flipped off, he came to his senses, and he relaxed. "Oh my god. I'm sorry, Nina. I'm not going to hit you again," he said while he exhaled. He covered his face with his hands and then pushed his head back, letting his hands run down his face. He looked remorseful, which surprised me after the viciousness of his aggression. "C'mon up here. On the bed. Let's talk."

I got up slowly and climbed onto the bed. I grabbed a down pillow from the head of the bed and gripped it against my naked chest, trying to cover my vulnerability. Charlie sat on the edge of the bed, next to me. I handed him a pillow for coverage too.

"I'm sorry. Truly. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's O—"

"No. It's not OK. What you see on the screen there is consensual. Those women come to me so I can treat them that way. They like it. What I just did to you is inexcusable. My god, it's rape." He put his head in his hands. "You're not my sub; you're my fiancée. You didn't agree to that."

"But, I'm fine now," I said, relieved that the Charlie I knew was back.

"After you texted me with the phone number, I remembered that I had the video in here. Something told me that you would turn it on. I rushed home to find that my worst fear had come true. That video is one of my favorites. Anger mixed with lust…Not a good combination for me. Especially when you add some fear to the soup. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen."

In the next chapter, we'll see what else Charlie does with Nina. And this time, she kinda likes it.

--:--
--:--
1.0
steves_mom
steves_mom
steves_mom
90 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Audience Friends and lovers take turns watching.in Group Sex
A Modern Roman Orgy A couples first time at an exclusive SEX PARTY.in Group Sex
Sandy, an Older Woman An older woman's husband loses a bet. Or does he?in Mature
The Third Hubby surprises me with a stranger to help him pleasure me.in Loving Wives
My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 01 Introductions.in Loving Wives
More Stories