Saving You

Story Info
Woman tries to help her roommate.
2.1k words
4.27
38.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Just because you make a promise when you're a child it doesn't mean that you have to keep that promise when you're an adult. Mature assessment of the situation should let you make a rational decision. But not where Margaret is concerned. As far as she is concerned a promise is a promise and she's going to help me keep mine, whether I like it or not.

The promise? When we first learnt about the birds and the bees Margaret and I each promised the other that we'd stay pure until we were married, no matter how long it took. At age eighteen, nearly nineteen, I wanted to break that promise, but Margaret was always on at me to keep it. What's worse was that we were rooming together, so she knew who I was seeing and tended to make sure we weren't given any alone time.

I, however, was determined to get laid. I'd arranged things carefully, and tomorrow I'd be an ex-virgin with Margaret none the wiser.

Margaret had a night class and I'd invited my boyfriend around for a home-cooked meal. By the time Margaret's class finished and she made her way home it would be too late for her to interfere.

Paul and I had a very nice meal and then we settled down to watch a video. I'd picked that video carefully. It was what Paul considered a chick-flick, so he'd get bored with it and use his time trying to seduce me. There was one hot scene halfway through the video, and I figured that that would be the appropriate time to yield to his blandishments.

Things were progressing nicely. Paul was loving and kind, even if his hands did tend to wander a little. With proper maidenly modesty I fended off his hands, just not firmly enough to discourage him. Somehow or other my bra became unhooked and Paul was explaining to me that that didn't really matter. After all, you see topless woman at the beach every day.

So I was trying to watch the movie with my blouse unbuttoned and my breasts uncovered. Except for Paul's hands. And his mouth. I was going to have some bruises there.

After a while Paul was rubbing me through my panties, just teasing me down there. Ignoring my attempts to fend him off, his hands started slipping inside my panties, touching even more intimately. I have to give him full marks for the way he got my panties off. I hadn't really noticed them going until they were gone.

So I'm sitting there, breasts bouncing free, skirt rucked up around my waist, Paul's hands running all over me and, to top it off, he'd managed to wrap my hand around his erection.

I was breathing hard and Paul was practically panting with lust and the hot movie scene was coming up fast. If I'd given Paul a time-table to follow he couldn't have done a better job.

I was being slowly pushed down onto the couch with Paul leaning over me, his hands busy. It was only going to be moments and Paul would have succeeded in seducing me, entirely against my will, of course.

I was saying things like, "We can't", and Paul was reassuring me and telling me everything would be fine, and I was slowly yielding and there was this wail like a banshee, and Paul was knocked to the floor.

"Get your filthy hands off her, you pervert," shrieked Margaret, who was home at least an hour early.

I was shocked and furious. Margaret seemed just plain furious, lighting into Paul, apparently assuming that he was trying to rape me. Paul was just plain stunned and doing his damnedest to protect himself. The pair of them were rolling around on the floor, while I danced around trying to work out what to do.

Paul, lucky for him, was big and fit. In quite excellent condition, actually. He managed to pin Margaret to the floor, holding her arms above her head while he lay on top of her, trying to hold her still.

This is when things really started to go awry. That's a polite way of saying things became seriously fucked up. In her wrestle with Paul, Margaret's skirt had ridden up, showing off her panties. That's not all she was showing. In her wriggling back and forth her panties had got tangled and ridden to one side, effectively completely exposing Margaret's pussy. I don't think that Paul or Margret realised it at that point, but I sure did, especially as Paul's erection was still standing proud and pressing against Margaret.

Now at this stage everything would have been fine if everyone had kept their heads. All I needed to do was reassure Margaret that I was fine and to tell Paul to let her go. Before I could do that Margaret apparently realised that Paul was touching a sensitive part of her anatomy. For some reason she assumed that it was his hand.

"Get your filthy hand off me," she yelled, bucking up with her hips, and then gave a horrified squeal as she neatly impaled herself on Paul's cock. I'm not kidding. She humped her hips up and he just slid straight in.

Now he didn't go in very far. Technically, Margaret was probably still a virgin, although her hymen was probably feeling the pressure. If she'd stayed still everything would have still worked out, but Margaret was always rather headstrong.

She had to try and wriggle with the result that Paul pushed down a little. Margaret gave a surprised yelp and another cherry had been popped. Margaret finally held still, but it was a little late. Paul sort of continued to just lean towards her and while I watched his cock slowly sank all the way in, and Margaret was neatly pinned to the carpet.

All this happened quite fast. I didn't get a chance to intervene. One moment Paul was about to seduce me, the next he and Margaret were wrestling and the next, Margaret was getting my fuck.

Paul apparently figured that seeing he was already in her he might as well continue. He started moving, quite gently, mind you, but definitely dipping in and out of Margaret's pussy. She just stared at him, frozen, for a few moments, and then the little bitch started moving with him, conceding him the right to make love to her.

I'm just staring at them, shocked, when there was this little cough. Looking up I find that there's this older man standing in the doorway, looking amused. When I say older, I don't mean old. Just older that the rest of us. He must have been around thirty.

"I'm Rob, Margaret's tutor. We finished early because she left her assignment at home. Seeing I live out this way I offered to drive her home and pick it up.

Your boyfriend?" he added, nodding towards Paul.

I nodded.

"Unusual incident," he said, and I could hear the laughter in his voice. "You can't really blame him for what happened. Continuing to happen, for that matter. I take it we interrupted a seduction?"

I nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"Don't let it worry you," Rob said, speaking softly. "I can help."

To my surprise he just turned me towards the couch and half pushed me so that I was bending over the arm. He lifted my skirt, made a sound of appreciation and started rubbing my pussy. Now I had been ready for Paul. Rob's touch just started me tingling all over again. What really got me tingling was he moved my lips apart and he was starting to take me.

I'm all, "Hey, what? What do you think you're doing?", and "Oh, my god," as he pushed in harder, followed by a yelp as I felt the sting of my own hymen giving way to an intrusion. Then I could feel Rob's cock sliding further and further into me. I thought it wasn't going to stop, just keep on coming and coming.

A little voice in my brain was squawking, "My god, I'm being raped," and another little voice promptly piped up, "What is the problem? I wanted to get laid. I'm getting laid." The hell with it, I decided. I'd go with that second little voice.

I pushed back against Rob, feeling him finally come to rest deep inside me. I noticed in a kind of aside that Paul and Margaret were really bouncing. She had her legs wrapped around him and he was hammering her like a pile-driver. Then they were forgotten as my own personal pile-driver got into action.

A pair of hands came around and captured my breasts and Rob pulled back out of me. I could feel him, sliding along my passage, leaving emptiness behind. I felt a touch of disappointment, which lasted until he stopped, paused for a second, and drove back in hard and fast, filling that emptiness and raising little ripples of feeling emanating out of my groin. I don't know how else to describe it. It was my body knowing that a cock had slid down my passage and deep into me.

I completely forgot about Paul and what he was doing to Margaret. Suddenly, all I was interested in was Rob and what he was doing to me. I moved with Rob, trying to sense the tempo he was using so that I could flow with it, letting us move as one. His hands running across my breasts were a minor distraction, but a pleasant one I found, adding that little something to the sensations being generated by his cock's gentle massage.

Did I say gentle massage? Silly me. It may have started that way, a slow easy movement that took me by the hand and led me quietly into the woods. But then we were moving faster. I wasn't being led, I was being urged along, and I hurried to keep up. Faster still, and now I was being pummelled hard. I was gasping and squealing, excitement rising, wanting everything and more, even more.

I don't know how long it went on. At the time it seemed to be going forever. I've never worked so hard in my life and I was quite willing to go on doing it. The whole thing was fantastic.

Towards the end there I was out of control. I didn't know what I was doing, just knew that I liked it. Something was building up inside me and I was gasping and pleading for something to fix it. When Rob started to move even faster I just knew that was the end. I was shrieking even before I climaxed, all my twisted and tense nerves letting go at once.

Rob? Did he climax? Who cared? I didn't. I was too content riding my own to worry about him. He was the one who started the ball rolling so his climax was his responsibility. I have no doubt he did. When I recovered from mine he was standing there looking insufferably smug.

Paul was also standing, talking to Rob, and he also had a smug expression. Margaret, on the other hand, was still lying down, looking slightly stunned.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. Margaret, on the other hand, never knows when to shut up.

"That was rape, you know," she announced. "I should call the police."

"Ah, I wouldn't bother, Margaret," said Rob in that soft voice of his. "I doubt that Paul wants to press charges."

Margaret looking at Rob as if he'd lost his mind.

"Paul press charges?"

"Well, from what I saw, you walked in and attacked Paul, knocking him to the ground. When he tried to restrain you, you deliberately impaled yourself on his erection, forcing him to have sex with you. That counts as rape."

The look on Margaret's face was priceless. She looked at me, but all I could do was shrug and nod. It was what happened, after all.

"Wh-what about you jumping Jennifer? I saw you force her over the couch and ravish her."

"Um, I don't think I actually told him not to ravish me," I pointed out. "Consent by silence, you might say."

"Screaming yes, yes, yes, is not really silence," muttered Rob quietly, but I ignored that. I didn't remember it so it didn't happen.

"You realise that we've both broken our promises," Margaret wailed.

"Not really our fault," I told her with a sigh. "We'll just have to live with it."

And maybe she'd give me a little more leeway when I wanted to be seduced. Here's hoping.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers