Savior, Alpha Ch. 07

Story Info
The final.
7.4k words
4.74
6.3k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Dear Readers,

Here is the last chapter in this story. Thank you for reading.

I have another storyline set up to follow this one but it will take a bit to write out.

Enjoy,

KemMyst

********

The next day she was quiet, introspective. She sat on the ridge, looking out over the compound, the lake, the yard. Ethan asked the others to leave her be, to let her work through her feelings. He sent Evan up to get her at lunch time.

She'd fallen asleep in the warmth. Evan called; she didn't wake. Closer, he tried again. "Mom? It's time for lunch." A little scared now, he sniffed, then turned and ran back down.

"Evan? Where's your mother?"

"She wouldn't wake up."

Startled, frightened, Ethan ran up the hill to where she laid. Stopping in the glade, he looked down at her. His heart thudding in his ears, it was hard for him to hear her heartbeat. Taking a deep breath, he crouched and put a hand on her shoulder. "Sweetheart. Lunch is ready."

She jerked, shifted, snarled.

"Hey, hey. I came to tell you lunch is ready." She shifted back and sat, looking up at him. Taking a deep breath, she said, "OK, thank you."

He gave her a hand up. "OK?" Another deep breath, she nodded.

She wandered farther off in the afternoon, looking around the area in her human form. She shifted to wolf and limped around a bit before changing back to human.

She came back into the cabin for dinner and groaned in revulsion. "Oh, god, what is that?"

The adults all looked at each other. "Venison and apples. Your favorite."

Anne breathed through her mouth, looking a little sick. She then clamped her hand over her mouth and hurried outside to retch.

Beth came outside with a wet cloth and a cup of water. Anne was leaning against the cabin, taking deep breaths. Handing her the cup, she asked, "What's going on?"

"I don't understand it, Beth." Tears glinted in her eyes. "She won't stop kicking me. It's making me miserable. What do I do?"

Beth led her to one of the chairs in the yard. "Maybe it's because you haven't gotten comfortable here again. You've got all kinds of emotions running through you. It may be that it's affecting her that you're still so upset."

"She won't let me sleep. I can't get comfortable. I feel awful. I've never had this happen before. I don't feel like eating."

"I'll talk to Alana and the others, we'll see if we can figure something out. I'll make you some camomile tea. But you need protein. Does anything sound good to you right now?"

Anne breathed, thinking. "Beans, cheese, hot pepper."

"Hot pepper? That might make her more active."

"Maybe not. I want to try. I have to try something."

"Stay out here and relax a bit. I'll see what we can scare up."

Beth went back inside. The others looked at her, expectantly.

"Lorna, Emily. Something with beans, cheese, and hot pepper."

"The beans will take a while to cook."

"OK, just get started, please." She poured a cup of milk. They made it from powder. "Evan, please see if your mother will drink this. Ethan, come with me."

Evan walked out, carefully balancing the cup of liquid.

Beth and Ethan walked into his and Anne's bedroom. Closing the door, Beth let out a breath.

"What?"

"Has she slept at all?"

"Not much. I figured it would take her a while to settle back down after everything that's happened. What..."

"And the baby?"

"What?"

"C'mon, you sleep with your arms around her, what's going on?"

"She moves around a lot. Beth, what's all this about?"

"I'm not really sure. The baby's more active than usual. It could be any combination of things. Because she's upset. Because she hasn't been eating. Because she hasn't been sleeping. Certain foods. But the fact that she's moving around so much is making Anne feel worse, making it hard for her to get comfortable, making her feel sick. And, you can see it just spirals."

"Oh, god, Beth, is something wrong with the baby? Should I have just... let it happen when she was hurt?"

Beth took another breath. "Things that happen to the mother will affect the baby she's carrying." Ethan looked stricken. "We need to find ways to get her calmed down, at least, as much as we can. Find foods that she'll eat. It's warm enough. A picnic outside. Sleeping outdoors, maybe. A nice, relaxing bath. I'm making her some camomile tea."

"So, what? We're just gonna start trying things to make her feel better?"

"Unless you have a better plan."

Later that evening, she managed to get something to stay down. Milk was alright but she had a craving for ale. She sipped from Ethan's glass, then took a big gulp. The adults all looked at her as she started to drain the glass. She forced herself to put it back down.

Ethan pushed the stray strand of hair from her face. "It's late. How about some sleep?"

She looked at him, as if she might cry. "I'd like that."

He led her into the bedroom. "OK, love, let's try to get the both of you some quiet time."

She bit her lip, and sniffled a little as he sat her on the bed. Sitting behind her, he ran his fingers into her hair and massaged her scalp. After several seconds, she groaned pleasurably. "Feel good?" "Mmm." After a couple of minutes, he braided her hair, tying it with a thong. His hands dropped to her shoulders and he started massaging her neck and shoulders. "Oh. I knew there was a reason I mated you." He moved one hand slightly and kissed her shoulders. "Better?" "Hmm."

"How's your arm?" She raised it, made a fist, and winced slightly. "Getting better." He continued, feeling the knots in her muscles loosen with time.

"Why don't you lie down?" Her breathing was a bit slower and deeper. She laid on her side and his hands started to work down her sides, and spine. He kept massaging, caressing. He felt her body start to relax. Shoulders, temples. He massaged her feet briefly, then back to her neck and back. Her eyes closed, her breathing got deeper. His caresses became lighter and he heard the deep breathing he associated with her sleeping.

He stopped briefly and she twisted a little, but she was asleep, finally. He laid beside her and worked up behind her. He placed a hand on her hip, instead of around her waist.

Worried, he tried to get close to her without crowding her too much. He wanted her to be comfortable. He wanted her to sleep. He wanted her to get better. He wanted his wife, his mate, back.

She wasn't in the bed when he woke. She was in the rocking chair, a fist pressed against her belly, eyes closed, looking uncomfortable. Rose was curled up in her lap.

He crouched beside her. "How much sleep did you get?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe two, three hours."

"Does the pressure help?"

"Some."

"OK. Why don't we try wrapping your belly? See if we can get it tight enough to help?"

"I'm willing."

"Smells like oatmeal. How does that sound?"

"Mmm. And eggs." He picked Rose up and she stretched and yawned.

"Breakfast, my little girl."

She gave him a little peck on the cheek. "Morning, Daddy. Good morning, Mama."

"Good morning, sweetie."

"Are you coming to breakfast?"

Anne rose slowly, and kissed her little hand. "Yes."

The others watched as she mixed a lot of cinnamon into the oatmeal and slathered the eggs with salsa.

The day was warm and she was caught dozing in various places. The children were told to leave her alone if they found her sleeping.

That night she took a long soak in the tub. Ethan watched, waiting for her eyes to start closing. He wrapped her in a warm hide and took her to their bed.

Drying her off, he kissed her and started rubbing her lower back. Under his hands, she fell asleep.

The next morning he found her in the chair again with Rose in her lap. "Any better than last night?" She shook her head.

The day was passed much like the day before, her belly bound, to maintain pressure. She dozed occasionally.

In the afternoon, she shifted to wolf. She walked around a bit, testing out her leg, then took off. Ethan watched her go and went after her, afraid of what she might try and what could happen to her in her current physical state.

She was running around the edge of the range. He couldn't keep up with her, but followed anyway. She stopped and peed on many of the markers, renewing her scent there.

She veered off when she smelled the decay, tracking it to a small rise. He came up beside her as she looked down on the remains of the five Matlin males that had attacked them. Some of the earth was cleared away and bones, fur, and flesh protruded from the soil. The scavengers had been taking their share. Ethan rubbed up against her and she turned into the lick he gave her. She looked down a while longer before turning away and completing her circuit. Just before finishing, she trotted off to a small meadow, encircled by oaks and hemlocks. She sat on a bed of soft needles and grasses. As he came up on her she reached her hand out to him. "Ethan. Help me forget."

He sat beside her, facing her, seeing the haunted look in her eyes. Words wouldn't help her. He took her hand, kissed it, then brought it to his cheek. His hand went to her cheek, and he brought her lips to his. She closed her eyes as he kissed her. As he pulled her into his lap he whispered one word, "Forget."

He twisted, laying her on the soft bed that nature had made for them. He laid beside her and touched her belly, then her. He kissed her again.

She stroked her hair. "Oh, my love." He ran gentle fingers down her neck, across her upper chest, between her breasts. She winced as Diana kicked again. He ran fingers down her jaw. "Close your eyes. Focus on my hands." Her eyes closed and tears leaked from beneath the lids.

He kissed her again, touched her cheek. "Can you tell me why the tears?"

"Are you sure you weren't born McKenna?"

"Ah, something Devon said again?"

"Sorry, but yes."

"Don't be sorry. You have memories from a couple of lifetimes before I found you. What was this? Can you tell me?"

A few breaths. "It was a few hours before he died."

He raised his eyebrows slightly. She had been pregnant when Devon died and, apparently, he had touched her beforehand. Sex? Maybe. He could certainly understand why Devon would want to feel that kind of pleasure before the end.

No words. Again, no words, since he had managed to dredge up an unpleasant memory.

As he watched her he saw her mood shift and she searched his eyes. "What is it?"

Another kick. She shoved her fist against her belly and looked back to him. She concentrated on his face as she asked the question, "Did you leave a mate behind?"

He looked a bit guilty. "No." A deep breath. "We weren't mated. We were close and she probably would have asked me."

"Did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell anyone. I just left. I must have really hurt her. She's got to hate me now, especially since I have a family with you."

"Did you know she was alive?"

"No. I didn't ask. If she was alive, I didn't want to disturb her. She would have gone on without me. Had another life, another family."

"What is she like?"

Ethan sighed. "Do you really want to talk about this now?"

"Would there be any better time?"

"No. I guess not. But that was two lifetimes ago for me. I guess I'm just wondering why you're so interested."

"Feeling persecuted. Contemplating conspiracy theories."

"OK. Try full sentences and stop speaking in tongues."

Again, she took a few breaths. "Maybe she mated Ryan. Maybe she pushed him into it, to get back at you. Maybe she's been reminiscing about you and pissed him off. Maybe I'm just thinking the worst right now, because I'm having trouble thinking of anything good."

He released a soft cry and pulled her to him. "Oh, god, love. Could she have had a part in this? I never even thought... Did my past come back to destroy my future?" He hugged her tighter, burying his face in her hair. He jerked when Diana kicked him. She'd slid her arms around him as he sobbed, "Oh, god. Oh, god.", against her neck.

His upset triggered hers. "I shouldn't have said anything. I didn't mean to..."

He took her face and kissed her fiercely. "No. Don't ever be sorry. I asked you to talk to me. That means anything. You're here. You're mine. And I don't ever want to be the cause of your pain. I want our world to be peaceful, and joyful..." Their eyes were wet as they kissed again. He held her face in his hands again, looking into her eyes. "...and passionate. I love you so much." He laid her back down and settled beside her, and the stroking of her face becomes the stroking of her body. He needed to forget as well, and he now intended to lose himself in her. Her smell, the feeling of her skin, the taste of her, the sounds. All he needed was here beside him.

She had her hands on her belly, massaging it, trying to get Diana to calm down. Ethan's hands worked across her skin. She felt his warm, strong hands, his fingers dancing on her body. She tried to calm her mind, but it continued to race. She tried to concentrate on his touch, but her mind refused to focus. She closed her eyes more tightly and tried again to feel something, to come out of the dark cavern she'd mentally retreated to. Too many thoughts, too much to think about.

Something was wrong. She wasn't responding at all. He wanted her but he hadn't sparked any kind of desire in her. Too soon. Was it too soon?

She had asked him to help her forget and he would try. Was that pain on her face? She was anything but relaxed. OK, start again.

He worked on her feet now, simply massaging them, working the soles. Next, he caressed and worked on each of her hands, kissing each as he finished. On to her temples, neck, face. He kissed her, lightly, and she sighed. Better.

He caressed her shoulders, and he stroked down her sides, to her thighs. And she inhaled and twisted a little. Better still.

Back to her shoulders, following the curve of her breasts, fuller again. His thumb accidentally brushed over her nipple and she gasped. There. He had sparked her desire again. His wife had returned to him, however briefly.

He was hard, rigid, ready to sink into her but he would not rush her now. He continued to touch, to stroke, to caress. Her eyes opened wide briefly at an especially hard kick.

Ethan shifted, and kissed her belly, "Alright, little one, this is your father. I want you to calm down for a little while. You've been getting plenty of attention lately and it's time for your mother for a bit. OK? How about a nap?"

Anne dropped into a more relaxed posture as Diana quieted. She looked at Ethan with a mix of relief and wonder. He kissed her. "Now, wife, I intend to make you feel something different, are you game?" She smiled at him.

He kissed her, moved to her neck, ran his tongue over her mating mark, a nip at her ear. His hand was also busy, touching, caressing. Her hands on his shoulder, in his hair. She spoke quietly to him, one word, "Ethan."

He stroked her thighs and they opened for him. A burst of her scent then reached his nose. His nostrils flared and he inhaled deeply. "You smell wonderful. May I taste?"

She exhaled, letting go of the last of the tension. "Oh. Yes."

He kissed her again, nipped at her nipple, trailed a wet line over her belly and down to the area between her hip bones. He sucked at the joint between her leg and her body beside her curled hairs. She twisted and giggled slightly as his tongue tickled her.

Another deep inhale. "So rich. So good. Mmmm. So wet."

His hands stoked her inner thighs, her lips, wet, glistening. He swept his tongue over her folds and groaned as he tasted her. "Oh, god, woman. I..." She tensed slightly and he stopped speaking, resumed stroking her. He watched her clitoris redden as blood rushed to the sensitive bud and it expanded. A light brush over it and she moaned.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and pushed two fingers into her throbbing depths. "Mmmm." He listened to her heartrate, her breathing, making sure he didn't cause her any pain. Sucking, licking, thrusting, he felt her body tighten up. Her chest heaved and her head tipped back. She gasped and groaned as he pushed her over the edge. Her muscles clenched around his fingers and she started to pant. A gush of fluid covered his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and she whimpered at the emptiness. He raised up, kisses her belly, nibbled on her nipple and kissed her. He then raised her hips and pressed the head of his cock to her folds. Slowly, slowly, he pushed into her, again, watching for any sign of pain or discomfort from her. He groaned and paused when he finally bottomed out in her.

He slowly drew out and pushed back in again. His pace was slow and he was being careful, so he didn't put too much weight on her, or hurt her. Still moving slowly, he considered the warm slickness surrounding him, holding him. The muscles around him twitched every so often, squeezing, tightening over his entire length. Then he felt pulses at the base of his cock, strange.

He was building, but the position made it impossible for him to touch her. He pulled out and got her onto her hands and knees. He slid back in, groaning, and covered her body with his own. As he resumed thrusting, he kissed her, his hands caressed her breasts, flicking, teasing the nipples as they swayed with his movements. They then moved across her belly, one hand's fingers trailing through her curled hairs, now moist from both her sweat and her juices. He found her swollen clit and she gasped, her breath coming faster again.

He was close but trying to hold off. He dragged some of her wetness to that sensitive nub and vibrated his finger over it. The orgasm came quickly, catching her off guard and she shrieked, "Oh, Ethan!" He pressed deeply into her one more time and howled as he spewed his seed into her. He caught himself on one hand to keep from crushing her, them.

Her arms failed to hold her and he pulled her back against him as he sat back on his heels and their combined fluids dripped onto the carpeted meadow floor beneath them.

Carefully, he got them both onto their sides and wrapped his arms around her. "My Alpha. My love. My heart." He nuzzled her neck, kissed her. "Rest."

She laid there, in his arms, one of hers over her belly and one over his arms. Diana was quiet, for now, and she was both physically and emotionally drained. He heard her breathing slow, kissed her shoulder, whispered, "Sleep."

She fell asleep in his arms, which he was happy for. He held on even as his arm fell asleep and she murmured.

She slept peacefully, for a couple of hours.

She woke in his embrace, feeling better than she had in days. "Thank you."

He pushed that unruly strand of hair out of her face. "My pleasure." A kiss. "Ready to go back?"

She stretched, "Just a little bit longer." She lay there, taking in his smell, the odors of the earth and air, and the feeling of relaxation, her eyes closed.

A noise and her head moved. "Mmn, she's awake again."

"Anne?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you feel alright staying here? After everything that's happened?"

"It's..." a sigh, "...not entirely comfortable. The place where someone just meant to have me dead... It's hard to see it the same way again. Like it's not safe anymore. Like a black cloud hangs over the compound."

Ethan exhaled. "We could go away."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can get my job back. Mr. Spencer really likes what I do. We could take the kids and move into town."

"Evan and Rose have no idea how to act as humans. What about the others? Are you suggesting we abandon our life here?" She looked at him. "Ethan, what is it? Where is this coming from?"

He closed his eyes and hid his face against her neck. "Oh, my wife." A heavy exhale. "I've been so afraid every time you've been challenged. I always thought it should have been me. But they'll keep coming, because it's you. And it's even worse that you're not one of us."

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers