Savior, Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

"Is there something that you want, wife?"

Her voice was a bit on the breathy side. "Yes." He kissed her throat, nibbled on her neck. She groaned, reaching around again to grasp his firm cock. "Ethan..."

He continued to taunt her, touch her, arousing her further. He could barely wait to be inside her but he wanted her to ask for it. To know that she needed him as much as he needed her.

He sucked on her collarbone, ran his tongue in the hollow of her throat.

"You want me to ask, don't you?"

He tipped her back again, feeling the warm slickness against his lower belly and bit lightly on her erect nipple. In between love bites he said, "Yes, my Alpha."

She moaned again. "I want... Aah... your cock... Ooh... inside me..." a gasp "...now."

"What's the magic word?" She looked at him, chest heaving.

"Mutilation?" More moaning. "Ooh!" More wetness from her. "Please, Ethan, fill me."

He smiled against her, kissed her, then raised her up. She guided him as he slid her onto his hardened length and they both moaned.

"Oh, god, woman. It's been too long."

Her arms were around him as he raised her, and they moaned again as he lowered her once more. He continued, pumping her up and down on his manhood until she gasped and arched backward. He felt the waves of pressure in the muscles surrounding him. Ethan roared his release.

Beth raised her head at the sound and smiled at Emily. The two of them had been watching the little ones. Two of the pups headed for the sound.

Ethan dropped to his knees and they folded together onto the ground as she sighed, happily.

They were quickly joined by their children, yipping, sniffing, twitching, and licking their parents in excitement.

After a joyous homecoming, Ethan readied the bike for a trip back to his Blazer, bringing back supplies and parts to begin assembling a biodiesel generator and some for a hydroponic garden.

He helped out with the hunting, they could always use more protein and more hides. Carving could wait until winter. As few as they were it took longer to secure the supplies they'd need to get through the winter. Thankfully, Ethan's purchases made up much of the difference.

The previous summer

Lorna Riordan was blond. A very pale blond with pale blue eyes. Her hair had light waves, hanging down to her waist. She was slim, slender, sylphlike. She had grown up thinking of all the conventional things, a mate, children. She had messed around with the boys when she was young, had even had a boyfriend. The pack members, her parents, thought she would ask him to be her mate.

Lorna, for her part, never felt really relaxed and comfortable with a man. It was vaguely unsatisfying and she discovered she found their bodies and scents on the repulsive side. Her maturation birthday came, and went, without a mating. Her Alpha, and parents, watched closely. She was even locked up for a couple of weeks. After showing no sign of turning she was released. She seemed content enough, even happy at times. Unfortunately for her, she was caught with Emily.

Emily tried to defend her, but was driven away by a couple of the males. They held Lorna as the Alpha looked at her with something like contempt. Her parents stood by as she was given the choice. Choose a male to mate with or be banished.

Banishment was essentially a death sentence, as she had little hope of surviving on her own. If another pack would take her they would still expect her to take a male as mate.

Her father set his jaw and her mother sobbed as she chose to leave. Winter was coming and they expected she would be dead before the year was out.

She turned and left her home and her family, meeting up with Em at the edge of the range. Emily held her as she cried. "What do I do now, Em? Where do I go?"

Emily held her and stroked her hair and whispered to her. "Lor, it's gonna be OK. I think I have a place we can go."

*****

The compound then held only Anne, Ethan, Evan, and Rose.

Emily brought Lorna and explained what had happened, asking if Lorna could stay with them. Ethan was not entirely sympathetic, hesitant. It was contrary to everything he'd grown up knowing was right. However, Ethan had also had a wider experience than practically any of the other wolves. But Anne had no reservations whatsoever, annoyed at the intolerance of the Riordan Alpha.

"Of course she can stay here."

"Anne, do you think this is wise? What will the other packs think if we take her in?" Anne's experiences, of course, were even broader than Ethan's. And she had been well aware of Emily's proclivities before this time.

"We've been talking about how and when to announce our pack to the council."

"We're too small to be called a pack. I'm not sure we can..."

Lorna was watching the exchange fearfully, with Emily's arms around her. "Ethan..." Anne's look stopped her interjection.

"We have no control over who we fall in love with." She looked at him pointedly. "Why should they be punished for that?"

"They're also both born wolves and won't be a burden. We could use the extra help."

Emily's eyes had gone wide. Anne was talking as if she'd be living there too.

Ethan sighed. "OK. You're right. But I can't say I'm too comfortable with it." Anne kissed him.

Lorna sobbed in relief. Emily said, "Thank you. Thank you both." then kissed away Lorna's tears. "You won't be sorry."

*****

It was a couple of weeks before Emily worked up the courage to introduce Lorna to her parents. Nick and Beth were shocked by their eldest daughter's admission and, while Nick was more standoffish, Beth embraced the young woman after her initial shock wore off.

The four of them then went to Callum and Eddy to request Emily's release from the pack.

Permission was required since there were things she wanted to take with her.

After a short discussion, Callum granted her request. Lorna was introduced at dinner, as was Emily's departure from the pack. Thankfully, no one created a scene. However, there was some angry grumbling. Emily took note of some of the looks and comments, so she could avoid some of the more upset members of the pack until they left.

They stayed in Emily's room that night. Em locked the door and shoved a chair under the knob. Lorna looked at her love's precautions fearfully. "You think someone might hurt us? Callum wouldn't let them, would he? Wouldn't he have just sent us away immediately?"

Emily takes Lorna's hand, and leads her to the bed. "No, Lor, Callum won't let anyone hurt us. But someone might try something before he could stop them." They curled up together on the bed, both of them tense. Neither slept much.

Nothing happened. They probably would have slept a bit better knowing Nick was keeping watch outside his daughter's door.

The next day Emily, Lorna, Beth, and Nick took Em's few belongings to her new home, arriving without incident.

Anne was happy to see her friend and they visited for the afternoon and stayed for dinner. Beth kissed her eldest daughter, hugged Anne and Lorna and left, with her husband, to return to the McKenna pack.

*****

Beth found she really missed Anne and began to discuss the possibility of joining Anne, Ethan, Emily, and Lorna with Nick.

After a few days with Ethan and Anne, Emily asked what the pack would be called. "Another Matlin pack?" "No." came in stereo from both Anne and Ethan. "McKenna?" "Doesn't seem right." "Anne, what was your name?" "A long time ago it was Winters."

It wasn't too long after that Emily and Lorna mated.

The next day, at breakfast, Anne noted Lorna's happy glow and the mating mark on her neck. She smiled at the young women. Ethan looked at the mark on Lorna, then to the one on Anne, and sighed.

*****

Beth and Nick went to Callum to discuss transferring to live at Anne and Ethan's compound. Emily had been a very special case, and, while the McKenna pack was certainly large enough to splinter, Callum was very interested in their reasons for wanting to go. And who and what they would take with them.

Anne, Beth, and Alana had been the mainstays of the pack, medically. If Beth left now, that would leave Alana, who was much less experienced. Therefore, Beth's departure would hinge on the training of two others and assisting at the next three or four births.

That was, of course, if Anne and Ethan would accept Beth, Nick, and Grant. Winter was coming and they might not have enough space or supplies for three more.

*****

It was the following week that Beth and Nick approached Anne and Ethan about the switch. Anne was excited, Ethan more cautious, Emily a bit fearful.

"You've discussed this with Callum?" Grant was playing with Evan and Rose.

"Yes. We all know the McKenna pack is big enough that the loss of two adults is not the issue. However, with me gone too, they will have lost the bulk of the medical experience."

"Beth is required to return to train a couple of the others until she's satisfied with their knowledge."

"And I need to be at the next few births. That is, if we can stay here."

"I can go back and help with the training." Anne looked at Ethan. "What are your thoughts? I know we don't have a lot of room but we've also discussed that having another male here would be to our advantage."

"I wasn't expecting to grow this quickly. In fact I believed it would just be me, Anne, and the children for a couple of years. There's a lot to consider."

"Alright, let's tick off the major points. 1 - space. This is the only building outfitted for living quarters. 2 - food. Going from two to four adults is a stretch, adding two more is likely beyond our current supply. 3 - close quarters. Are we going to be able to tolerate each other in close quarters for weeks at a time? Will either of you have a problem with Emily and Lorna? There is no soundproofing here nor a lot of the things you relied on at the McKenna compound."

They all looked thoughtful. No one had thought much beyond a room and food.

"Anything else?" They all looked at Anne. "OK, Ethan and I will have to discuss it before we can make a decision so we'll need a couple of days." She looked to him and he nodded. "Can you stay for dinner?"

*****

Anne and Ethan prepared for bed. The children were already nestled together in the crib, although Evan was getting a bit big for it.

"So, Beth brought it up, don't you think?"

"Odds are. Do you think we can handle two more?"

"You're leaning towards yes, aren't you?"

"I would enjoy having my friend closer. But, I'm also well aware of the reality of this place. Your preparations were geared towards you being here alone, with some excess. Then I barge in with the babies."

He kissed her neck and started taking down her hair. "You didn't exactly 'barge in.'"

"Still. Then Lorna and Emily arrive, Lorna with no options, Emily with few. Our resources are limited. The two we could take pretty easily. Two more beyond that... Aaah!" Ethan had pressed on, sucking the spot under her left ear, caressing a breast. "We can... Mmm... find the room for them but... Ooh! Ethan, are you listening?"

"Of course. ...We have room for them..." He sucked hard enough to bring a taste of her milk into his mouth. "Mmm... That's good."

She gasped. "You're... not... taking this... seriously."

He pressed his stiffened length against her thigh. He whispered in her ear as his hand strayed down her body. "Oh, I'm very serious. I'm serious about making you so wet, you won't even feel me going in. Of taking you high enough, that it'll take most of the night for you to come down. Of making you..."

She turned her head and, laying a finger on his lips while grasping his shaft with the other hand said, "Ethan. Shut up."

There were some additions to be made to the cabin and additional stores to procure before Beth and Nick could be allowed in. Anne calculated and planned a means to get her friend there with her. Nick's presence would make it easier to catch much larger game as well as to defend the pack members.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12