Saw You At The Library

Story Info
You were the first person she saw.
1.5k words
4.03
43.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are the very first person my eyes discover as I enter the library. I am soon to turn 32 and I have not been with another woman since, well, since too long ago. I smile at you as I have that thought. Maybe you can read my mind because you smile back at me in a way that makes a delicious shiver slink up my spine. My smile changes into a goofy grin accented by a deep blush and I move away towards the book stacks, trying to recover my composure. I roam the isles, but my mind keeps drifting back to the ecstasy I felt when I was in the arms of my college girlfriend. Our love was so fresh and new. My willingness to open to her love was complete. Maybe it is the shape of your body that reminds me of her, or the way you tuck that strand of hair behind your right ear. I swallow hard, my mouth has gone dry. I feel silly, skulking around the room, trying to catch unseen glimpses of you. Backing around the corner, I swirl and bump right into you - blushing again, I apologize. Oh my, you are so young, so pretty, so attractive. I smell your perfume and in that second it takes for my nose to inhale your scent and my mind to register my desire, I decide that I want you.

I pull myself together and look you in your eyes. They are so beautiful. Your lashes are long, your eyes bright. Your nose is freckled like a robin's egg and your lips are round, soft, moist and curl up impishly at the corners. You are wearing a camisole under a wide necked tee shirt and as I am taller, I can look down and see the round swells of your breasts. I wonder if you can hear how loud my heart is beating.

"Hi", I manage. You say "hi" back. Oh, how I want you. I hear myself talking to you, telling you about how you remind me about a friend I knew from college, you tell me that you are new in Anchorage and looking to meet people. On an impulse, I say "my apartment is just down the street, would you like to come by now for some tea?" OMG, you are nodding your head. My husband is gone tonight on a business trip to Fairbanks and my library trip today was my attempt to find something to sooth the restlessness I have been feeling. Little did I know...

Our house is on a cul-de-sac atop a small knoll. We have no immediate neighbors and a commanding view of the Chugach mountains to the east. The living room is cozy with wood accents and a large rock fireplace in one corner. Everyone comments how "comfortable" they feel upon entering as do you as you take off your shoes and plop into the overstuffed couch facing the mountains. I busy myself starting the fire, putting the kettle on and shedding my coat. I am wearing my favorite purple silk blouse with a multicolored vest over the top. I gave up on bras several years ago and use the vest to cover my nipples which are quite large and stay constantly hard in the cold Alaskan climate. I decide to take off the vest.

I bring the English Breakfast tea into the living room and lean over to hand you your cup. Your eyes move from the cup to my nipples, still erect from the cold outside. They push the silky fabric out far and sway back and forth as I stand back up. You look into my face. I give you a large grin as I realize that 'this' is going to happen.

Not letting the moment pass, I take your hand and press it to my chest. Either I have read what you are feeling right, or I have made the worst mistake in my life. Your fingers don't move. The blood drains from my face. Then... then... then your fingers close over my breast. The hot palm of your hand pushes against me, engulfing my nipple in your heat. I hear a soft moan before I realize it is me.

I slide onto the couch next to you, my hand behind your head. I pull your mouth hungrily to mine. Out lips meet and I feel an electric buzzer vibrate between my thighs. Your eyes are locked onto mine as we slowly let our tongues free. The tips meet in that warm spot between our entangled mouths and we tease and tickle one another, smiles forming on our lips. Your hand finds my breast again and your fingernail circles my nipple, now erect from heat, not cold. I run my hand down your back and pause at the base of your spine, my fingers making soft swirl patterns.

I slide my tongue deep into your mouth, as my fingers find the fringe of your shirt and tug upwards. We break off our kiss as I pull the shirt over your head, leaving your camisole on. Your fingers are racing down my buttons, unfastening them in a blur. You free my shirt, pull out the tails and lean forward to cup a breast, your tongue rimming my nipple. My hands play with your back and hair. I am so wet.

The fire is warm now and the room feels safe from prying eyes. I stand up from the couch and pull you to your feet. Standing behind you, I unhook my linen pants, unzip them and let them fall to the floor. I press my lips at the nape of your neck and kiss you. My hands move around to the front and I place them on both your breasts, pulling you back into me. I massage your nipples as I kiss down your spine. My fingers find the under edge of the camisole and I pull it over your head, feeling the glow of the fire in front of us bathe you. I kiss further down your spine as my hands find the button on your jeans. I undo this and unzip you, tugging them down to the floor as I kiss downwards. my kisses now at that lovely spot where the curve of your butt meets your spine. I bend my knees, kissing down the backside of one leg, then over to the other. As I stand back up, I drag my nipples over your legs, over the fabric of your panties covering your ass then up your back. I pull you hard against me. Both of us standing in front of the fire, naked but for panties. My lips just below your ear. Kissing.

My hands move to in front of you. One slowly moves up the other slowly down. As I reach the underside of your breast with one, my other hand slides under your panties, feeling the soft fur. Cupping your breast, my hand slides over your mound, under your panties, as I rake my teeth on the vulnerable skin under your ear. My hand closes over your mound, cupping it. I feel your wetness. I feel your breast swell with your breathing. My hand moves up your breast as my thumb and finger open to allow your nipple to slide between them. At the same time, my index and third finger press against the now swollen and damp lips of your pussy. As I close my fingers over your nipple, my middle finger slides over your slit, back and forth, teasing you, feeling you shudder, and feeling you begin to leak thick juice.

I feel you wiggle, trying to make my finger go inside you. I roll your nipple hard and tug on it. You press hard against my mound with your ass and move your hips from side to side and I let my finger slide into the gap between your lips. I run my finger in deep, hearing your breath catch in your throat. I bite your neck and start to slide my finger in and out as I release one nipple and use the palm to massage the other.

Releasing your breast, I move down your back, licking as I go. My finger is still sliding in and out and I feel your wetness begin to ooze down to the palm of my hand. I pull my finger out, lick my way back up your back, then spin you to face me. I place my slippery shiny wet finger between our lips. Your tongue comes out to lick as my thigh slips between your leg. You close your eyes as you take my finger, coated with your juices and suck it into your mouth. I grind my leg between yours and fee the heat from your mound and the wetness from your pussy.

We drop to the floor each taking off our panties as we do. I lie on top of you, and kiss your lips full and hard. I move down. Kissing your chin, your neck, between your breasts and...