Say a Prayer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers moved down his back, scraping over his waistcoat and shirt. She knew he had some issues feeling certain sensations in some of his scarred flesh, but she had been told that he could certainly feel a deeper touch. Her brain whirled and clicked as she thought of different ways to stroke him.

Erdgar was the one who stroked her first, though. He kneaded her body with determined hands, whining into her mouth. He even put his tongue there.

Sighing, closing her eyes, Danetta responded to him, suckling his tongue, rubbing her thighs together under her clothing.

One of his great hands went into her hair, tugging on the austere bun at her nape.

By the gods ... Erdgar knew that she loved having him pull her hair! She knew that he knew! Their three children were basically proof of it!

Well, Danetta quickly changed her mind, her guilt vanishing. She slid her fingers to his front and started unbuttoning the waistcoat as the kiss lingered. Erdgar didn't seem to be crying anymore. He brushed her hands away. Then he took his mouth off of her so he could peel his waistcoat and shirt away. As this happened, Danetta pulled a handkerchief from one of her pockets, hoping to wipe at Erdgar's face. When the man's upper torso was bare, the waistcoat and shirt on the wooden floor, Danetta took his face with one hand and used the other to clean him up.

He murmured to her, "What an earnest, supportive person you are." He snatched the cloth out of her grip and put it to her face instead. "But I've blubbered all over your pretty face. That's not very grateful of me, now is it?"

Danetta took the handkerchief back and tossed it onto the growing pile of cloth on the floor. Then she put a single kiss on his misshapen nose and asked him, "Would you mind resting on your belly? I'd like to pound on your back to keep the sadness at bay."

Three full seconds of silent confusion was evident on his horribly scarred face, even in the dark room. He looked like a demon, a shadowy demon with cruel little eyes. He was the opposite in Danetta's mind, though. He was a savior, a protector, a father, a husband, and a man who knew how to make his woman beg for a good time with his erection.

"I don't understand," he said very innocently.

She leaned in and rubbed his nose with hers, smiling. "I believe my husband should lie down, preferably nude, so his wife can coddle him."

A snorting, choking sort of laugh was held in his throat. Then his clothing rustled as he moved to fully undress. Danetta stood up and walked around to the oil lamp. She had changed her mind about the light, deciding there needed to be more. Very carefully, her thumb and index finger adjusted the dial and put more light in the room, just enough so she could her husband's marred flesh. Then, she put her fingertips to the pins keeping her stomacher and jacket attached.

"A moment or two, please," she said. "I believe this will be difficult if I'm not as bare as you."

Well, honestly, she hadn't done this before, but a basic concept had been cobbled together. She had hoped she wasn't too heavy for this. She had always been something like an hourglass, with a large chest and a thick bottom. Her bottom in particular was what was upsetting her mind. She had a bit of a plumpness to her, especially since she had children. What if she ended up hurting him?

Then again ... she wasn't an obese person. Even when her stays weren't on, and her belly had its curve, she still had an overall pleasant shape. There weren't any extra layers of fat hanging or rolling around her. She had only one chin. The only times she hadn't been able to see her feet were whenever she had been pregnant. She took regular walks, practiced her dancing, rode horses, and even played chasing games with her children. Danetta didn't know if she ever could become corpulent.

He was lying down at this point, his arms folded and supporting his cheek as he lazily admired her. As she was shucking away the layers of her clothes, her aqua colored eyes lightly grazed Erdgar's firm backside. It was one of the smoothest parts of his body, and one of the most charming.

Various memories of her palms and fingers grasping those tight globes floated and faded into each other as Danetta finished undressing, increasing the height of the piles of clothes. She even removed her stockings. When she was as almost as naked as the day she was born, she climbed onto the bed, right on top of her husband, looking down at his bald head, his turned neck, and his wide shoulders.

Her knees were bent around his sides, her thighs and buttocks on the small of his back, the point where the scars generally faded away into normal flesh. Her sensitive womanhood was pressed against his skin, against the rough textures. Danetta had to shake her head to distract herself long enough to ask, "Is my weight too much?"

Erdgar's fingers flexed and popped. He grunted and smacked his lips like a happy pig. "You're perfect, Darling."

Danetta leaned forward and put her weight in her hands, on his upper back, trying to massage him. This might have been easier with some cream or oil, but Danetta didn't fret over it. She manipulated all the muscles she could touch, moving her hands around. She slid up and used one hand to squeeze Erdgar's neck, mostly at the nape, because she would have hated to accidentally choke him ... not that he wouldn't have been able to tear her hand away and buck her off.

"Hmmmmm ... that's first-rate, Good Wife, first-rate." His voice seemed to be melting.

Mentally flourishing at her husband's approval, Danetta shifted her weight to her bottom, and she suppressed a giggle. Then, very lightly, she pushed herself up and down, giving Erdgar's back a quick hop, her bottom bouncing onto him.

"OH!!"

"Erdgar? Are you in pain?" Her fingers went to her lips for a moment.

His fingernails scraped at a pillow, making harsh noises. "Yes, but it's glorious pain!! Again!!"

Danetta put her palms a bit before herself, pressing into Erdgar's body, pushing up again, and then she pounded her backside against him once more. A tiny puff of air shot out of her mouth.

He slapped his pillow a few times. His voice became slightly hoarse. "Hngh!! Where did you learn this?!"

"I ... imagined it after reading a suggestive book."

"You peeked at my old etchings, didn't you?"

Her body froze. Her plump lips ground against each other. Then they opened so she could say, "I'm terribly sorry, but in my defense, the images I paid the most attention to were the most innocent."

"Dearest Mistress, you have nothing to apologize for."

Noting his playful tone, she took in a long exhale. Then she licked at her teeth. "I'd imagine you'd like for me to choose my favorite images while you snicker at me."

Erdgar pushed his upper body up and turned in an attempt to look at her. Very blatant interest was in his voice. "You have favorites?!"

Pursing her lips, her eyelashes shielding her eyes, Danetta hopped on her husband's back once more, squeezing more of his breath out, encouraging him to flatten himself out and enjoy the sensation. A few more moments were happily consumed as Danetta shifted her weight about, using her hands, thighs, and backside to stroke and drub his muscles into a relaxed state. His jubilant groans were rough, deliciously rough, reminding Danetta of something more lustful. She was starting to put a bit of moisture onto Erdgar's back.

Then she turned herself completely around, facing the opposite direction. She scooted back a little and used her hands to put a much gentler pressure on the satisfying buttocks before her.

"Danetta ... your hands are so well polished."

Her fingers spread out and then slipped inward. She even put her thumbs between the globes at some moments, gently opening him a little. "It's only so because you've pampered my hands so well." Danetta purposely scraped her womanly parts against her husband's scars, cherishing the uneven texture, for this was simply how she knew her husband. The scars were part of the package, similar to gaining a used table that had multiple dents and scratches but served its purpose admirably, perfectly well.

She was so happy that she hummed a nonsense song.

Her eyes were relaxed as she watched her hands advance to her husband's thighs, where more pressure was applied. She had to shuffle her body up and lean a bit more forward. The body hair on his legs was enlivening.

"Danettaaaaaaa ... I'm fevered underneath." He was begging. That was his "touch my cock" voice. It was endearing.

"How unfortunate, Husband. I'm not finished with my work; you'll have to be patient." Danetta climbed to one side, off of him, but remained on the bed. Then she shuffled down and knelt close to Erdgar's legs.

Her delicate little fingers cradled one of the man's rather large feet as she bent his leg upwards. She gripped the foot affectionately yet efficiently. Her thumbs dug in, up and down, and she beamed at the way Erdgar's toes spread out in surprise and pleasure. His voice keened out from behind her, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!! The last time someone did that, I was as pretty as you."

"It was a prostitute who did it, wasn't it?" She wasn't angry about it. She was only teasing him. His past was his, and he hadn't sought out another woman since he married her.

"No, it was a male physician ... hmmmmm," his foot curled and straightened a few times here, "now that I'm thinking on it ... I suspect he might have been attracted to me."

Danetta's attempt at holding in a laugh transformed into a painful cough.

"None of it matters, though," he said with a perfectly dismissive tone.

Her nose wrinkling, her teeth exposed in a forthright grin, Danetta resumed her attentions, her labia pulsing at every little noise he made. "I adore your voice, Erdgar."

"Hmmm ... uhnn. Huuuuuuun." It wasn't an articulate statement, but Danetta loved to hear it.

"Are you aware, Darling, that your feet are quite handsome?" She put one of her fingers between his first and second toe. Then she lovingly caressed the space there. "I'd presume that quite some pain hides here, though. How distressing."

His toes were reaching and stretching, almost as if they were panicking and trying to escape. She felt the muscles in the ball and the arch twitch and undulate. "My poor, dear Master. A great burden bears down on your body." The rest of the spaces between the toes were soon massaged too. She rather liked the fleshy textures around her fingers. It was similar to experimenting with a stress relieving toy.

Some time passed on in this way, her careful fingers learning all the techniques for pleasing Erdgar's foot. Then, she lowered his leg, and she climbed off of the bed. Her fingers hooked under the frame of a chair. She dragged the chair over to the bed so she could sit down beside Erdgar's body. Then she took the foot she hadn't touched before, and she used her new knowledge to mollycoddle the muscles, humming all the while.

The cushion on the seat of the chair felt much more abrasive to her labia than Erdgar's flesh did. It also lacked the comforting body warmth Erdgar always offered her. Danetta shrugged and tried not to let her position bother her.

By the gods! She truly enjoyed listening to Erdgar moan. She wanted to moan with him, but she thought that might be a bit strange, even though blood was coursing in the flesh between her thighs, putting sensitivity in her hungry channel and her zealous, pulsing clitoris.

Once Danetta believed that both of Erdgar's feet had been adequately cared for, she let them be and returned to a position on the bed, beside his body. She turned herself so that she was perpendicular to him and bent over, dipping her satiny fingers down the cleft between his buttocks. She was only planning on stroking the perineum, but he clenched his muscles regardless, nearly trapping her with his buttocks. That was the only protest he made, though. He was rather silent.

Her fingertip just barely touched the anus as she went downwards, and she put the desired pressure at that space she had sought out, between the anus and the scrotum. Tight circles were drawn, and Danetta savored the purr-like noises rumbling through Erdgar's form.

She sighed. Then she used her free hand to carefully, attentively, close her fingers over his testicles. Her flushed palm praised the hair there, making crinkling, wiry sounds.

"Ohhhhh ... fuck ... Danetta!!" His feet buckled as he seemed to struggle to control himself.

"Hm? Did you believe I wouldn't tend to the lovely part of you that gave me my children?" She squeezed him once, licking her lips as an animal would.

"Let me roll over, please!!"

"Is that even possible?" She gave him a mild tug, which had him twitching. "You might have grown too weary."

"Don't be absurd. Release me."

She complied. The mattress shook as her husband turned his body over. Passion reached her eyes when she saw his erection. It greeted her silently, but proudly, almost serious in the firelight.

Her eyelashes fluttering, she made an interested noise in her throat. It sounded like a combination of a kitten's mewl and a puppy's curious and playful yip. "It's a noble, sublime organ, my Darling. I wish you hadn't concealed it on our wedding night."

"We've compensated for that, correct?" His teeth glistened as he smiled.

Danetta nodded and lightly jostled the mattress as she flopped down to her belly. Her great breasts were compressed even as she gripped Erdgar's thighs to use him as support.

Then she put her lips right onto the erection's head.

Then down ...

Her tongue surged into his smooth flesh. His piquant aroma was flowing in and out of her lungs. The world was humid and briny.

"Aaahhhnnn ... that's soooooo goooooooood!!"

Well ... good, then. Danetta had to control herself so she wouldn't laugh around his cock.

In her mind, Erdgar needed to feel as good as possible.

So, she gripped and massaged his testicles again, her voice strumming into the tasty flesh of the head and shaft.

Back up, then down, feeling and hearing his legs stretch. His long utterances became more and more relaxed, as if he was bathing in a tub of hot, agreeably scented water. Her saliva was staring to leak out, dragging and spreading on him.

"Ohhhh ... my ... my Sweet Love!!" His breath grew quicker.

Love and empathy was driving her to keep on, even when her jaw ached and silently groused. The pain was truly a minor thing.

His taste was oddly nostalgic.

His thighs jerked, and then they froze. The bed-sheets were scratched and disheveled by his toenails.

"Ahh!! Aaahhhhhh!!"

Danetta had to hold her breath.

Hot, thick, it was like salty icing.

It didn't matter how much she liked pleasing him. She could never bring herself to swallow the semen without spitting a little back out. It was simply too thick and warm for her sensitive throat. She spat most of it out onto the softening penis, then she hurried off of the bed so she could find a wash basin. Erdgar's exhausted little chuckle floated over to her ears like a soap bubble.

Quickly, Danetta wiped her face with a damp cloth. Then she went back to the bed so she could clean her husband's manhood.

Then, she let him rest. She sat on the bed and untied her hair. She used a tortoise shell comb to smooth her hair out, which was always a bit difficult. Her curls were always very tight. Soon, she had a large, fluffy mass of hair all around her, spreading a flowery aroma into the dark atmosphere. She gently sang a song that she never thought too much of. It was a silly, ordinary tune with no deep meaning.

Again, her husband's breath took on a more intense rhythm. Was there more excitement somewhere for him, even after he had just put a wet mass of seed in her mouth?

Danetta turned to glance at him for a second or so. He was smiling and looking at her with lowered eyelids and a tiny smile.

She resumed her combing, pulling her legs up to the bed. She watched the firelight sparkle in her hair. She thought the natural, pale color was becoming more and more like the gentle little flames that gave them light, glistening with every stroke of the comb's teeth.

Eventually, there was the clicking tap of the comb against a nightstand's tabletop as her fingers abandoned the thing. Then she put her fist close to her mouth and yawned.

Danetta would have been pleased if Erdgar had left her alone so she could go to sleep, but he didn't do that at first. When she put herself on her side of the bed, trying to get comfortable, Erdgar wrapped his arms around her and kissed her throat, mumbling something about another child.

He certainly had been asking for another child lately, often saying that she was always so beautiful when pregnant, and how his cock hardens at the idea of her belly swollen with his growing seed.

These things often took time, though. Danetta would have loved to indulge him, but her womb wasn't responding as quickly as she would have liked.

With a sigh, Danetta let him crawl on top of her welcoming body, her legs easily parting. Her hands slid up from his thick arms, over to his shoulders, his throat, his sharp jaw, and then to his shriveled, deformed ears, which she lightly caressed.

Her blue/green eyes broadened as she realized that Erdgar was firm and ready again.

Familiar, comforting warmth settled at her thighs, and then her cunt's warm lips were be being nudged and teased. The deliciously soft head of Erdgar's erection shoved in, then the shaft, and then Danetta couldn't rightly decide where the line between them was. As far as her brain was concerned, they had become a single being.

Erdgar's face went to her throat. Air was coming in and out of his nose, tickling her skin. He embraced her in such a loving way, a nearly desperate way, as if he never wanted to be separated from her.

Yes ...

Oh yes ...

Quivering heat shot out from various points of her body. Deep in her throat, she buzzed and bleated.

His voice tingled near her ear. "Damn ... your pussy's tight!"

The thickness of her breasts was nearly overbearing as his body pressed into her. Her nipples silently cheered as Erdgar's gnarled flesh scraped against them. She wondered if her white breasts had turned pink, not that she would have noticed much in the dim lighting.

A squished, sticky noise soon came as she was suddenly pounded into with so much force that she hollered and clawed at him, her toes painfully cramping. She was certain that Erdgar was reaching even her favorite hidden bit of nerves deep within her womanhood, hurling her mind into a universe of raw, fury-like madness.

One of her legs rose and swiped up and down Erdgar's body. Then she tried to wrap the limb around him.

And she had an orgasm so intense that her leg went numb and listlessly fell aside.

She spent the rest of night thinking that she didn't want to see her husband cry, and it was good to amuse him as much as she could. Then, before sleep overpowered her, she remembered that he often felt the same way about her. Her dreams overwhelmingly consisted of memories. Her brain recounted the day she had implored of Erdgar to never send Andreo off to one of those popular new schools for boys. He'd be as cruelly consumed as an insect taken by a frog's tongue.

Danetta had wept so much.

Erdgar had embraced her, cooing in her ear until she was basically silent.

He had always seemed incapable of watching her cry.

***

Delma didn't have to pray at the temple. She could have stayed home. She had an apartment all to herself. It was cozy and functional. However, it would be best to be seen in one of the prayer rooms of the temple.

So, on a cool morning, leaving the door cracked, Delma walked inside a prayer room, where a statue shaped like the God of Hope awaited her. She knelt down on a pillow, put the backs of her hands together, lowered her head, and prayed. She could have locked the door. She didn't.