Say a Prayer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moist, skating touch, right on her wrist, that fragile underside that was nearly as smooth as a newborn's foot. He was licking her! The flat top of his tongue pressed across the flesh, and poor Delma gasped and shuddered. Her fingers straightened, then bent, and then they moved almost as if they were playing a harpsichord.

Why, oh why was her womanhood convulsing?

"Have I pleased you, Angel? You know that's all I want to do to you, right? I want to please you."

"Kuno ... ah ... I think you need to stop this."

Down her arm again, the pads of his fingers stroked her. Then he went to her collarbone. "Stop? You want me to stop pleasing you? Is that a contradiction? You're a silly little bit of spice."

A hot exhale blew down from her throat to her chest.

"Kuno?!"

On the left nipple ...

A lap of his tongue right there.

His voice was very stern. "A woman's breast isn't a barrel of grapes you press to make wine with! Fucking idiot! Look at the prints here!" His callused palm gently held her left breast, so gently that she barely even understood that it was there. "You're supposed to hold it as tightly as she likes, but err on the side of caution if you aren't certain of how much pressure she can endure."

What felt like his thumb rose and played with her nipple, swirling and nudging the dainty little nub. Enchanted fire danced from his skin to hers, burning her nerves. Delma loved it. She didn't want to love it, but she did. Even though she groaned out the word no, her back arched. Her body clearly wanted more of the touch.

The hand pressed down only a bit, moving in a tight circle. "Do you like this, Angel? Hmmm?"

Delma's teeth were grinding into each other.

"Should I try something else?" His hand slid away from her left breast and went over to the right. As the right one was caressed, Delma felt his mouth latch onto the left. His lips suckled her nipple cautiously. His tongue dabbed at her. His voice buzzed against her flesh.

Her toes bent. Her cunt was leaking out pure desire as it seemed to try compressing nothing, wanting something, achingly wanting something.

Delma shook her head back and forth and cried out, "No! No, please! I can't bear it!"

His mouth rose. "My poor, dear angel has endured savage beatings but she believes that a sweet touch is too much to bear? What has that foul creature done to your mind?"

His hands stroked their way down to her belly, making her inhale very uncomfortably. Then they practically floated away. Maino's low grunts of choler sounded a bit louder than normal.

More footsteps, then she thought she heard him stop somewhere near her waist or hips. "You're so thin, Angel. Why are you so thin? Couldn't you eat?"

"Madness! It's all madness! You don't seem well, Kuno. You need to see a professional. Please!"

"How adorable. You still care for me." His fingers returned to her, painting invisible circles and loops on her lower belly and just a bit at her mons. "You truly are an angel." The left hand, she could tell by the arrangement of the fingers and the hand's position, it went down.

Down ...

Oh no.

"Ku ... Kuno!"

Maino sounded like a demon in a cage.

Her labia was being spread apart. The air was cruelly seeping into her. Her clitoris was jealous. It wanted all the attention for itself. It seemed to be reaching towards him.

"Your pubic hair has been too elegantly trimmed. It's as false as a doll's smile."

Not her fault, though. Maino had always demanded a perfectly groomed wife.

"Please stop," Delma said quietly. She hoped he wouldn't notice how she was pulsing and wet under his hand, yet she also knew that he'd notice anyway. It was a fruitless hope.

"But you're still a beautiful treat, my pretty, darling angel."

Breath again, over her ... over her ... her ... that place that Maino had said was his, only his, the dragon's pretty little cunt. Delma heard Maino spit and hiss.

One little labium was delicately put between a set of teeth, then between a set of lips, a stroke of his tongue, and then very tender sucking ... very tender ... then that labium was set free, moist with saliva and drying in the air. Then on the other side, the same treatment. Delma's curled pubic hair made frothy noises against the cloth on Kuno's head.

"Ah! Aaaaah!" Her voice was straining.

Kuno's lips rose and he whispered something she couldn't understand, his voice rippling into her hair. His finger slid down her opening, then into it, tugging and stretching her, seeking out her most sensitive areas. Slick noises rang in her ears. His digit had ample lubrication.

"By the gods! Oh by the gods!" Delma's hands turned to fists. Her body rocked on the bed.

"So good, so damn good, Angel! You're full of syrup and ready for a taste." Kuno chortled deeply as he dragged his finger out of her very slowly, taking all the time in the world. Then there was a slurping, smacking sound. "Hmmmm! Spice and syrup!"

Back in! The finger went back in, and then one of its brothers sunk in with it. He pulled her channel apart, tricking her muscles into acting as if they were around a thick phallus.

Writhing as much as her restrictions permitted, her chest heaving, Delma forgot to tell him no. She licked her lips and gave an uninhibited moan.

"Do you see this, Mr. Roiters?" Kuno said with something gritty in his tone. "You're supposed to melt her, not break her. Are you paying attention?" He paused to snicker at Maino. "Ah, you're actually doing something I approve of. Good boy. Now watch your wife's pretty little clit. It needs reverence."

What?!

That tongue again, on her clitoris, scraping up, then away, lapping, licking, and Delma howled like a crazed animal. The mattress squeaked with her body's wild movements.

"Please! Please! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh! I can't! I'll die!"

All this happened while Kuno's fingers still deeply penetrated and opened her. She didn't care about Maino watching. She didn't care about Kuno. Greedily, all she cared about was herself.

Time stretched on. How long was this meant to last? It felt like forever.

And she was still loud.

"Ah haaaaa! Ah haaaaa!" It hurt to breathe.

No more licking, but suckling instead, repeated tugging on her body, causing her to release a scream so high pitched that it wouldn't have been too insane if nobody but dogs could hear her.

And when it was over, when his mouth and fingers left her, weak little noises, similar to a mouse's squeak, forced their way out of Delma's throat.

"Did you see that, Mr. Roiters? It's not difficult to have a woman turn to soft clay. You don't have to beat and chisel her like stone." Delma heard garments being shuffled. Then she heard snipping noises. Scissors? Men usually had scissors with them. They were often afraid of hangnails draining their fertility. "Angel? Sweetheart? Would you like for me to free your ankles? I could do that right now, but you have to promise not to kick me. You might hurt yourself."

A gulp of saliva. Then she said, "Why not my wrists too?"

"Don't fret, Angel. I'll release you soon. Now promise you won't kick me, at least not intentionally. Swear by the God of Hope."

Anything to have something that felt like freedom!

With a candied tone, Delma told him, "I promise. I swear. You can trust me. I'm your angel."

"Such a good girl."

The dull side of a blade traveled down her ankle, under the cord looped there. The metal was warm. Snip! The cord fell away. The other ankle soon felt the metal, and then a second snip. Delma bent her legs as she heard Kuno brush the cords away. She even heard one swing and dangle as it hung off the headboard.

There was the sound of metal clapping against a tabletop. Then clothing swishing against flesh, possibly hairy flesh. Maino's chains sounded like torturous assaults. His muffled cries only worsened the effect.

The mattress dipped as Delma felt Maino between her legs. She imagined he was crawling over her. Then she felt his shirt and waistcoat against her bosom. As for his lower half ... well ... she learned that his legs were hairy.

She also learned that he had something of an erection because his penis nudged her labia and mons as he kissed the side of her throat.

In any other circumstances, she might have wanted this. She had even dreamed about this. But Maino was right there ... he was right there and ...

"This is a sin, Kuno! It's a sin and you know it!" She was desperately trying to appeal to his religious side.

She felt him rear back up. He was probably kneeling. There was the sound of skin stroking skin. Delma knew exactly what it was. Maino had done it several times. It was usually awkward, though. She'd be fully dressed, sewing or reading, and he'd just walk up to her and touch himself as if she had been nude and begging for him. She could never figure out if his behavior was a compliment or something else.

Kuno groaned out his words. "It's a sin, but a minor sin, and I've done far worse than this." His voice perked up, sounding like chocolate on gravel. "You're not sinning, though, my adorable little angel. You're completely innocent."

He bent over her again. His weight was great, but not so great that she couldn't breathe. She felt pressure on one side of her, where Kuno was likely supporting himself with one arm. Then she felt his other arm slither down. He took control of her hip and pushed her lower body up.

Tight ... tight and thick!

Delma's toes jerked and her legs trembled. She whined as her cunt sucked the erection in, accepting it with joy.

Maino was snarling into his gag.

And as Kuno murmured excited words to her, he moved gradually, letting each stroke last forever. "There you are, Angel. Doesn't it feel nice? Hm? A woman needs to be fucked very sweetly."

Damn it.

It was more than sweet. It was intense and consuming. Her brain was a popping and sparkling thing. Her brain was clouded by sensation.

"Do you see how easy it went right in?" He was talking to Maino then. "You could see it, but I'm feeling it. It's paradise here. It's love and hope and everything else good here. I'd have let you keep it but you don't know what to do with it. You don't know how to appreciate it."

Then faster, deeper, and Delma tried to be quiet. She didn't want to give away her feelings.

But she couldn't be quiet.

First, little raspy noises. Then, frightened grunts. Finally, Delma was wrapping her legs around Kuno's waist and crying out exactly what she didn't want to say. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Ahh .. what a good little girl!" His voice was softer as it drizzled over her. "Are you going to cum again for me? Hm? It would be a blessing if you did."

"I ... I will!"

He paused, his cock seeming to stretch her even more when it was immobile. "Will you? Hm? Are you certain? Would you truly be so kind?" A clear and low exhale came from him. "Such a generous little Child of Hope."

A few seconds of clarity reached her brain, and she was able to say, "But I'm no longer a Child of Hope."

Backwards, and then a violent thrust!

And again!

And again ...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhnnnnnnn!!" Delma forgot how to be civilized.

"There, right there! You're body's a temple for me, Darling, and this is my prayer for you. There, there, there, there!"

His cock felt like it was going right to her womb, and Delma adored it, needed it. Her orgasm was clawed out of her belly and thrown out of her throat. Her small breasts jiggled against the man's clothing above her. Her nipples were inflamed and raw. Her brain was in a worse state. All she should focus on was her body's erupting madness.

Everything has an end, however, and she soon quieted down.

Kuno's rocking became more fickle, more uneven, and he soon pulled himself all the way out and made a garbled noise and a few panting breaths. There were hot jets of what Delma knew was semen falling onto her abdomen.

A few moments of breathing, Maino's still furious struggling, and the mattress groaning as Kuno adjusted his body, all these things went on for a time. Finally, the bed felt lighter as Kuno climbed off. Delma nervously put one ankle over the other.

"There's a mess there," Kuno said, his footsteps going off somewhere. "I'll wash you in a bit." Water was being poured out of something. Well, Delma assumed it was water. Then the footsteps came back to her. Cold water in a rag had her belly lurching. Delma yipped and sucked at her teeth. Kuno said lovingly, "There we are. Temples must be kept clean."

The rag was taken away. She heard more swiping noises. Delma assumed he was wiping his penis. "Alright, Angel. Just a little more patience. I'll need to get dressed. Then I'll take you off to a comfy room where you can sleep and eat as much as you want."

Patiently, Delma waited, even as her husband was banging his chains against his seat, even as Kuno calmly went about his business as if Maino wasn't there. Some time later, Delma felt Kuno's scissors cut away the rest of her bonds. She sat up immediately.

Her fingers rose.

Then they stopped midair.

Wait.

Would Kuno be angry if she removed her blindfold?

"It's fine, Angel. Go on."

She tugged on the knot and threw the blindfold aside.

She turned her torso and looked at Maino. His face was darker, possibly flushed. His fingernails were scratching at the stone chair's arms.

Releasing him would be a vicious death wish.

"Angel?"

She turned towards the opposite direction. Kuno was standing there, fully dressed with gloved hands outstretched towards her. He even had a coat on. "Let me carry you to your room."

It seemed like the safest thing to do.

She leaned into him and let him take her into his arms like a beloved bride. Then he carried her out of the room.

***

12