Say Goodbye

Story Info
First encounter with online dom doesn't go as expected.
2.2k words
3.89
17k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Note***

This is a work of fiction, a story written from the darkest depths of my mind. Something I have imagined happening to me. It's a fantasy, a story based off my own desires and meant to push limits. It contains reluctance & some violence, so if that's not your thing, this story might not be for you. That being said, this is my first story, so I appreciate you all taking the time to vote, read & leave comments or feedback so I can improve. Thanks! :)

*

It started out innocent enough. I met him online. We hadn't been able to meet because we lived so far away, but we chatted for months. We even talked about our fetishes and darkest fantasies. He was naturally a dominant and I, a submissive. We never took it seriously, but it was fun to play at this and I got so turned on when he ordered me around. He would make me write things on my body, then take pictures to send to him. I had to ask his permission before masturbating, and he would make me take videos of myself everytime I would cum. I enjoyed our little games and chatting with him. He knew everything about me, and I knew everything about him. At least, I thought I did. It turns out there was a whole other side to him, a side that I couldn't even have imagined. A side that scares the hell out of me.

On this day he told me what outfit to wear to work. It was a particularly slutty dress I had purchased to take pictures of me in and send to him. I never intended to wear it in public, especially not to work. I promised him I would, but knew I wasn't going to. It would be inappropriate for work and totally humiliating. But since he lived so far away, I figured he'd never find out. Little did I know he was planning to surprise me at work and was already in town.

I thought it was just a normal day at the office until my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Maddie, someone's here to see you." It was my coworker, Jen on the phone.

"Who?"

"I don't know. Some guy. A tall guy. With a hot accent."

"Ok. Thanks, Jen." I stood up and peered over the top of the dull, grey cubicles. That's when I saw him. It was really him, I recognized him from his pictures online. But why was he here?? My heart started racing with nervousness and excitement. He was actually here. I was finally about to meet the man I had been talking to online for almost a year.

I walked to the front of the office to meet him. As I approached he looked me up and down and I could see disappointment, then anger cross his face.

"You aren't wearing the outfit I told you to." Those were his first words to me. No "Hello." No "It's nice to finally meet you in person." Just "You aren't wearing the outfit I told you to." The worst part was we were still in my office, with all of my coworkers around us. There was no clicking of keyboards, and no voices on the phone. I knew they were all sitting quietly, struggling to hear the conversation between me and the tall, handsome man standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, trying to make it impossible for my coworkers to hear. "I was going to but..." He interrupted me.

"I don't want your excuses. I gave you a command and you disobeyed me. I warned you there would be consequences if you ever disobeyed me. Did I not?"

"You did." I responded meekly.

"I did, what?"

"You did tell me I would be punished if I disobeyed."

"No. I did WHAT? How are you to address me?" Fury was in his face now.

"You did, Sir." Still whispering, though I knew it was pointless. His rough, masculine voice carried throughout the office. I just knew everyone was listening and I was humiliated.

"That's right. I did. But you decided to disobey me and wear whatever you wanted today, didn't you? You just decided you weren't going to follow my rules? Is that it?"

"No, sir."

"You are nothing but a slut. You walk around thinking you're too good to follow rules. But you're not. You're a stupid slut and you're finally about to be taught a lesson."

Before I could even respond he grabbed my wrist and began pulling me out of the room. We went out the door and he opened the door to the men's room and pushed me inside so roughly that I couldn't keep my balance and fell to my knees.

"What do you have to say for yourself, whore?"

I started to get up, but he put a hand on my forehead and pushed me back down to the ground.

"I didn't tell you to get up. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm sorry I didn't listen."

"No, you're not." He spit out. "But you will be. Now strip."

"What?" I had to have heard him wrong. I must have. I couldn't strip in the bathroom at my work!

"I said STRIP. NOW."

"Sir, I can't. I'm at work. I don't want..." But before I finished my sentence, his hand struck my left cheek. Hard. And it stung like hell. Then he grabbed my dress and roughly pulled it over my head and dropped it to the ground. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Again, to the floor. He pushed me again, harder so that I fell to my ass. He grabbed my panties and pulled them down my legs, and dropped them... into the toilet.

I knew better than to say anything. I knew that I was better off obeying his commands or else I would only make it worse for myself. So there I was, sitting on the cold, hard floor of the bathroom of my work. My coworkers in the office just a few feet away.

I looked up and regretted it instantly. The anger I saw on his face terrified me. He reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me up to my feet by it. I stood before him, looking down.

He reached out, taking a nipple in each hand and pinched them. He twisted them and pulled on them, pulling me towards him. The pain was unreal.

I could hear my coworkers talking through the thin walls. The only thing I could think was if I can hear them, they can hear me. They can hear my moans, my cries, my apologies, and my pleas for mercy. Not that they were doing any good.

He spun me around so my back was to him, placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down until I was bent over the toilet, my forehead resting on the back of it. It was quiet & I had no idea what he had planned. All of a sudden I heard a crack and felt a searing pain on my ass. He was whipping me. He was whipping me with his belt in the bathroom of my work.

"Count for me." He said.

"One, Sir."

Another crack, and another sharp pain.

"Two, Sir."

Again.

"Three, Sir."

We got to ten before he stopped. I started to stand up but I felt his hand on the back of my head again and he slammed my head back down onto the back of the toilet so hard, I thought I must have broken it.

"I did NOT tell you to move, slut."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"I was going to let you up, but since you decided to disobey AGAIN, I suppose you need more punishment to learn your lesson. Spread your legs."

I spread them, head on the back of the toilet, hands on either side of it to steady myself, bracing myself for more pain on my ass. But he had another idea. I heard the crack of the belt again, but this time he hit my pussy. I screamed, so loud I thought someone would come to my rescue, but no one did. He hit me again, and again. Each time the belt landing right on my pussy lips.

"Now reach down and spread it wide open, you dirty filthy whore."

I reached down with one hand and used my fingers to spread the lips of my pussy open. I was horrified to imagine where this was going. Again, he cracked the belt and it hit me right on my clit. Pain doesn't begin to describe how much that hurt. I fell to my knees, instantly. Sobbing, begging him to stop.

"Each time you fall, stumble, start to stand, cry, scream, or ask me to stop, you're only prolonging your punishment. My suggestion to you? Shut the fuck up and take your punishment. Now GET UP."

I stood and got back into position. He struck me again and again and again on my pussy, my ass, and my back. I lost count of how many times he hit me. Just when I thought I was about to pass out from the pain I heard him drop the belt to the floor. Relieved that this was over, I sobbed, and let my body start to relax. But I was wrong. Before I knew what was even happening he thrust his cock into me. All the way. I felt a searing pain shoot up my body. He was huge and I was not ready. He pulled out, all the way, grabbed another fistful of my hair, yanked hard, then thrust into me again.

My body was betraying me and starting to heat up. I had read about this happening to girls while they were being fucked against their will and abused, but I never believed it. I never thought my pussy would get so wet from being whipped, abused, and fucked so hard it hurt. But here I was moaning in pleasure in between sobs and pleas for him to stop.

He continued to do this, pulling all the way out, then slamming into me, as hard as he could. All the way out, then slamming into me. All the way out, then slamming into me. My pussy was sopping wet, but still, each thrust was more painful than the last. I had no idea how much time had passed, but I was hoping it would be over soon. As much as my body was enjoying it, I was dizzy and nauseous from the pain. I couldn't continue standing much longer.

He pulled out of my pussy for the final time, but he still wasn't done. This time, he slammed it into my ass. By this point I was too exhausted and about to pass out. I couldn't even scream anymore. He had literally beat me into submission. He continued raping my ass for what felt like eternity. And still, as much pain as I was in, I couldn't help but moaning in pleasure and asking for more. I couldn't believe my own ears. I wanted this to be over so badly, but there I was, begging him for more. Begging him to fuck me harder.

He leaned in to me and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me you filthy, fucking slut. Cum for me now." And I did. I had no control over my body anymore. As soon as he said the words my body was rocked with the strongest orgasm I have ever had.

Then I heard him start to moan and I knew we were close to the end. Thank God this was almost over.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up, off of the toilet and threw me down to the ground. I looked up at him, just in time to receive a stream of his cum on my face. I gasped from surprise, and ended up with a mouthful. Then he covered my tits, my stomach, my pussy. I was completely drenched in cum.

I must have passed out at that point because the next thing I remember I was waking up and he had his belt back on and was picking my clothes up off the floor. I watched as he threw them in the trash.

"You won't be needing those anymore," he said without even looking at me.

"Get up."

I had to grab the wall to help myself up. I had never felt so weak or abused.

Again, he grabbed me by my hair and led me to the door of the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks as I realized what he meant to do. And as he looked back at me with those eyes, I knew I had no choice. He yanked me by my hair out of the bathroom and into the hallway.

"Say goodbye," he said. "You're never going to see these people again." And I knew that what I had in store was ten times worse than what I had just experienced.