Say It

Story Info
This was his favorite game.
1.6k words
4.49
43.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it," He demanded, propped up on his elbow, lying so close to my prone body, but not quite touching, except for his hand which rested palm down on the soft round of my stomach, his fingers several inches from where he knew I needed them be. This was his favorite game. To be played only when he was absolutely sure I could hardly bear it. As usual I was furious with him and he was loving every minute, wallowing in his power over this. I turned slightly, teeth gritted in something close to anger and shook my head.

"No. Don't... Not today." Almost a whine, definitely a pleading with him. Perhaps he would see the desperation in my eyes and relent. I always deluded myself with that thought, and I was always wrong. He would never relent. Even as my chest heaved in a sigh of frustration, my hips lifted just an inch or so up from the bed, unconsciously seeking that touch.

"Just say it." He repeated, that self-satisfied grin on his face almost driving me crazy. My eyes screwed shut, I couldn't bear for him to see me in this state. Like a child I tried to imagine that if I couldn't see him then it was me who was invisible.

"Please..." was all I was able to mumble under my breath, my back arching, hips twisting towards his fingers.

"Nuh-uh!" He laughed at me, his expression more amused than angry, but he removed his hand from my abdomen, allowing it to hover just above my skin where I could still feel its radiated warmth.

"Just tell me what you want." Every word enunciated so slowly and clearly for my benefit as if I was having trouble comprehending what he asked. I understood each syllable only too well. My tongue dragged over my suddenly parched lips.

"You..?" I tried hopefully, wondering if the trembling pout of my lower lip would soften this man just a little. Knowing inside that it would not even come close.

That laugh again, ending in such a broad grin and then softer words. "I know you -can- say it. It's not difficult. C'mon... it's only words, baby." Almost gentle now, but teasing, taunting. Maddening man. His hand lowered again, resting on my hipbone where his fingertips began to trace circles over my skin. I could have sworn his fingers were tipped with fire or how else could such a gentle touch have set my skin alight, shooting flames right to the apex of my thighs. Right to the heart of the ache that was building there which so needed attention. I failed in my attempt to stifle the whimper that escaped my lips, and as his eyes snapped up from my hip to my face I felt the deep red flush creep across my skin, turning my cheeks so hot they felt as though they were illuminating the room with their glow.

"Baby..." The back of his fingers brushed over the heated skin of my cheek. "-I- know what you need, -you- know what you need. You only have to ask and I will give it to you. I really don't understand what the problem is with this. Now..."

He leaned back a little, the hand that had so lightly caressed my cheek slipping down lower and before I had chance to roll away, he flicked at my already firm nipple with the nail of his forefinger. The cry of surprise that came from my lips held an undercurrent of a moan, which of course he did not miss.

"Ah.. so that's what you want, is it?" His tone was so triumphant that I wanted to beat him with my fists, but I knew where that would get me and instead I bit down hard on my lower lip and tried to gain some semblance of control over the reactions of my body. My failure to do so brought a low chuckle from his throat, and drew that fingernail to flick once more at my nipple. This time I was rendered virtually helpless, the slow arch of my back and roll of my hips toward him leaving no doubt what my body craved, despite the fact that my lips refused to ask for it.

"Ohgodplease..." Desperate, breathless words running together as my hands released their grip on the sheets at my sides and reached for him, an act which subconsciously I knew would cause me trouble, but this was one situation my mind did not have control over. His hands took firm hold of my wrists in an instant and as he leaned over to raise them above my head, pinning me to the bed, hovering above me, I felt the unmistakable press of him against my hip.

His face bent close to mine, his breath warm on my cheek. "Have I ever denied you anything you've asked for, baby? Hmm?"

I shook my head, swallowing hard and saw his eyes follow that anxious undulation of my throat. He dipped his head lower and his lips pressed to my neck for a second, but he pulled back quickly, in time to see my eyes flutter closed and my head tip back to expose more of my throat to his exploration.

"Oh.. would you like me to kiss you there?"

"Yes... yes please. Please kiss me there." That was easy, and I was rewarded with the most delicious trail of soft warm lips along my throat.

"See" he grinned, "We've proved that you can do it. Now, what else is it that you want from me?" His hands released my wrists, and he leaned away again, but I was still pinned, not daring to move an inch as his palm brushed my cheek and his thumb dragged slowly over my lower lip, tugging it slightly down into more of a pout. "Do these pretty lips want to be kissed maybe?"

I couldn't help but reach for him again, lifting my head and pressing my lips to his thumb, wanting and needing that touch so badly, drawing the tip of his thumb into my mouth. Even as I did this, I thought I heard his breath catch in his throat. I felt him press against my hip, but by the time my eyes had opened and tried to focus on his face again he had composed himself, his expression cool and steady.

"My poor needy girl..."

That pronoun, that simple word of possession was enough to send a shudder through my body as his thumb dragged the saliva from my mouth across my cheek, along my jaw and down my throat. My thoughts brought back to center as his voice dropped, until it was almost a purr,

"You're shaking, baby." He pressed his lips to my cheek where they remained as his words vibrated over my skin, "You're shaking and I've barely touched you. Tell me. Tell me where you want me to touch you next. Here...?" He lunged so quickly that I was utterly unprepared for the sharp ridges of teeth that tugged at my nipple, and the groan that it drew from me sounded more feral than human to my ears.

"Ohgodyessss..." His bite tugged on the invisible cords, sending sharp arrows of pleasure through my body, and I felt a rush of heat and moisture, unable to stop the desperate squirm of my hips.

"Oh. I see. This is where you want me?" So pleased with himself, so smug as his hand slid quickly down my body, the heel of his hand resting on the rise of my mons as his fingers slipped into the apex of my thighs with gentle urging pressure.

Damn him for being able to restrain himself like this while I practically dissolved into a writhing, whimpering heap in front of him. But this was where he wanted me. Where he needed me, and where I, though I would still rarely admit it, needed so badly to be. My body so tense it felt as though every muscle might strain, thighs parting at the insistence of his strong slender fingers. I tried so hard to keep my eyes open. To face him, but we both knew by now that was impossible. My eyelids heavy, head rolling helplessly from side to side, lips dry, throat constricted, unable to vocalize even the moans that such teasing was drawing from me. Those fingers slipped with confident ease between my labia, sliding into the wet heat there, leaving no doubt what this torment was doing to me. Fingers slick and scented with fragrant musk slid up over my belly, twirled around nipples and painted my lips. He leaned in to taste, his teeth tugging on my lower lip as I just groaned, by now so far beyond the limits of how much I could stand that I would do anything... anything. Fingertips traced back down my body to settle again between thighs that shook at his touch.

"Say it, baby... hmm?" His voice, a low possessive growl against my temple, reverberating through my soul, unleashing everything at once, and I heard, from somewhere outside myself, the breathless pleadings, guttural groans that must have come from my own lips, words spilling out in an incoherent stream.

"Fuck me..... ohgodyes please fuckmenow... pleaaaaaase..."

I came the instant he slid inside me, clinging to him as he pushed me toward the precipice. That slow upward ratchet of the roller coaster as it climbs, then the breathless hovering pause at the summit before the screeching decent into release. Clutching at his back in a vain attempt to anchor myself to reality with my fingernails pressed hard into his flesh as if to arrest myself from the fall. Helpless, plummeting, panting, shaking, shuddering together for who knows how long before finally recovering enough breath with which to form words.

I gasped, "Say it..." the words muffled further as I buried my face in the security of the crook of his neck.

He lifted his head, eyes awash with emotion, the heaving of his own chest barely allowing speech to come. "I adore you."