Say The Secret Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want a taste?" Carla asked as she unscrewed the top and took a quick sniff.

Jack declined with a shake of his head.

"Suit yourself," Carla replied as she reached back into the cabinet and took out a small glass, "but you don't know what you're missing."

She poured about a quarter inch into the glass, then lifted it up as if considering a toast. What she was actually doing was wondering if anyone would notice that someone had taken an illicit drink from the bottle. After a moment's consideration, she decided it unlikely. The fact that the expensive bottle was left more or less available suggested that no one was going to be making marks on its side. Besides, Carla thought with a grin, she just gave an intern half her age intern a blow job in the executive lounge; how much more trouble could she be in for the drink?

"Mmmm, that is good," Carla said after first taking a small sip, then draining the glass, comparing it to the common variety she was more familiar with. "You sure you don't want to give it a try?"

Jack again shook his head no.

Carla considered pouring a second round for herself, then decided against it. Rinsing the glass under the tiny built in sink, she wiped the glass clean and returned both it and the bottle to the cabinet.

"Now, where were we?" Carla said, the warmth of the scotch mixing with that of the excitement of Jack's climax.

Moving back to Jack, Carla took the still wet cloth from him and, with a toss, scored a two pointer as it landed in a small waste basket next to the bar. Turning her attention back to the naked young man, she recalled that she was still wearing her underwear. A hand reached up to the straps of her bra, sliding them over her shoulders and down her arms. Her other hand reached behind herself, deftly slipping the small hooks free that held the garment in place. It took just another moment to drop it to the floor.

Up until that moment, and especially when Carla's attention had seemed to be diverted by the expensive scotch, Jack considered whether she might have had a change of heart. His experience with older women had been limited, to say the least, and he really wasn't been sure what to expect.

Like Carla, Brenda had blown him, although he wouldn't say as well, but once she'd finished, she seemed to take a more ambivalent attitude toward what they were doing. Not enough to change her mind, but enough to take a great deal of the fun out of it. Leaving her clothes on, she'd just bent over her desk and hiked up her skirt for a zipless fuck. Those awesome boobs that every guy in the office dreamed of getting an unfettered look at had remained unexposed. In the end all Jack had gotten was a bit of touchy feely.

An hour ago, if all Carla had wanted was something similar, Jack would've been fine with it. Now, as he watched her bra come undone and fall free, he was surprised to realize that, had that proved the case, he would've been quite disappointed.

Jack watched the tiny brown circles that capped Carla's diminutive breasts as they came into view. Both were smaller than what normally caught his interest, so he only gave them a casual glance. When her panties also fell to the floor, however, his reaction was quite different.

Carla's pubic area was as hairy as his was bare, something he had never seen outside of pictures in a magazine. All of the girls he'd been with trimmed their mounds to some degree, one even shaving it totally bare, much as he liked to do. Yet the sight of the thick, bushy mound between the older woman's legs was strangely appealing.

Taking notice of Jack's interest, Carla finished undressing, then paused long enough to give him a good look at her naked form. Then, with a suggestive sway, she turned and began to walk away from him towards the other side of the room.

Bypassing two couches which, to Jack at least, looked quite comfortable, Carla stopped at a bulky sofa against the far wall. She pulled off the bottom cushions, tossing them aside, and then took hold of a long metal rod, pulling it up and toward her. Stepping backward as she pulled, the seemingly less comfortable sofa transformed into a full sized bed. Once it was fully extended, Carla moved to a cabinet to the left from which she withdrew a folded, clean white sheet which she draped over the mattress.

"Much better than that old couch in Brenda's office, don't you think?" she said as she turned back to face Jack.

The pull-out couch had belonged, Carla had learned from Brenda, to a now retired executive, who had a propensity to spend nights in the office for reasons both business and personal. So much so that he had upgraded the standard couch in his office to one more functional and comfortable. It had been later moved to the conference lounge, where it could be better utilized by anyone who might need it - for any reason.

Leaning down and then draping her body across the bed, Carla turned around back toward Jack and asked invitingly, "Well, are you coming?"

-=-=-=-

"Oh that's nice," Carla moaned quietly as she felt Jack's tongue wash over her nipple, ripples of delight radiating out across her breast.

To Jack's surprise, as much else had been tonight, Carla's breasts had, despite being smaller than he was usually attracted to, had turned out to be both as soft and sensitive as the larger variety - as was his enjoyment of them. He'd once overhead a less endowed girl make the claim that anything more than a mouthful was wasted, but had just chalked that up to something that small breasted girls said to make themselves feel better. Now he realized that it might be at least partially true.

He closed his mouth around the dark circle, pulling it deep into his mouth, rubbing his tongue across it with increasing vigor. He had been going back and forth between both breasts for far longer than he had originally expected to, long enough for him to wonder what else he might have been wrong about.

Not that he had a great deal of time to consider the question. Carla soon had them reverse positions on the bed, so that now she was on top. Straddling him with her bended knees on each side of his head, she brought her pussy down so that he got a very close view of the thick bush that had fascinated him such a short while before. His task was crystal clear, and when she lowered herself on to his face a heartbeat later, his tongue was already reaching out to meet her.

Based on her original opinion of him, Carla had expected Jack to be one of those men who readily expected a woman to go down on them, while rarely reciprocating with any real eagerness. She was happy to be proven wrong. She wouldn't quite call him skilled, but he certainly was enthusiastic.

She arched back across his body, both to give his tongue an easier time reaching her clit and to allow herself to reach back and take hold of a cock already half hard again. It didn't take much in the ways of manual manipulation to bring it all the way there.

With one hand on Jack's cock and the other on the back of his head, Carla rocked back and forth, pressing her pussy harder against his mouth as she rode the rivers of joy streaming within her. The longer it went on, the better Jack seemed to get at it, but experience told her that as good as he was getting, in the end it wasn't going to be enough to get her off. Thankfully, there were other, even more enjoyable, roads to orgasm.

Rolling off Jack onto the side of the bed, Carla turned herself around and. in almost a single motion, again straddled him, this time just above his midsection. There she bent her knees, bringing herself low enough that she could again take hold of his cock and position its head right against her pussy.

The quickness and deftness of her maneuver only added to Jack's rising admiration of Carla's ability. There was absolutely no doubt in his mind right now as to who was fucking who and he found he was really enjoying it that way. A smile filled his face as she brought herself just a bit lower, just far enough to take the head of his cock inside her. Then she doubled that, rising again half the distance before finally coming all the way down to take his entirety.

A soft moan filled the air as Carla savored his hardness inside of her, her body gently rocking back and forth a few times as she did. Then, leaning forward as she reached out with both hands to brace herself against the bed, she began to slide him in and out of her - slowly at first, but then at an ever increasing pace.

Back and forth she moved, driving him deep inside of her, sending waves of delight through both their bodies. Considering her age, Jack had originally assumed that she wouldn't be as good a fuck as the women he was used to. Now he was discovering how wrong he had been. Her body might have been far removed from her glory days, but the joys she brought in its wake were awesome.

He took hold of her hips and added his thrusts to hers, meeting her forward motions with equal effort. His eyes became fixed on the heaving of her small breasts, now seeing the beauty in their rounded firmness. Carla had moved her hands to his shoulders, bringing their bodies closer together and in doing so increasing the frequency of their joining.

Breaths became short and heartbeats began to race, all while beads of sweat ran down both their bodies. Their difference in ages had been left behind and, if but for the moment, they were simply a man and woman enjoying nature's greatest gift.

Time seemed to slow and Jack had no idea how long they had been going at it. He only knew that Carla suddenly stopped, a fact that took a few heartbeats to register. She waited until she had his attention, then told him that now it was his turn to show what he could do.

Closing his arms around her, Jack pulled her even closer and rolled the two of them over so that he was now the one on top. His hands quickly moved to her legs and lifted them as high and wide as they would go. Then, with all the strength he could muster, he pressed himself back inside of her, repeating the process over and over, as fast as he could.

"Oh God, yes!" Carla called out, appreciating the determination of youth as seemingly every inch of her body came alive.

For a fleeting moment, Carla remembered the wicked smile of appreciation she had seen on Brenda's face when asked about Jack, quickly deciding it had been an understatement as Jack lifted her into the heavens. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had done anything like that to her, but knew that even if the CEO of the company came walking through the door right now, there was no way she could stop. A sentiment that, if he was able to spare a moment to think about it, Jack would readily share.

Their bodies became a blur as two became one, each spurring the other down the road to paradise. A road that grew shorter with each passing breath.

"Now ... now ... now..." Carla echoed as she felt the torrents within her overwhelm the last of her self control.

Never had any single word ever sounded so sweet to Jack as he too had reached the limits of his endurance. How he had managed to last this long was a mystery, and he was sure that if it had been with anyone else he would simply abandoned the race and taken his laurels. There was something about this woman that made him want not to be the first to give in.

"Yes!" he cried out a moment later as, feeling her body shiver against his, the twenty-one surrendered to the inevitable and let himself explode within her. The sense of gratification he felt as he did so would long become his yardstick.

-=-=-=-

The minute hand on the clock on the wall had moved a considerable distance before either of the two exhausted bodies on the couch began to move. Surprisingly, it was Carla who opened her eyes first, lifting the arm Jack had wrapped around her naked body as they had slumbered, easing herself off the bed as she did so. She took a few tentative steps in the direction she remembered her clothes as having been tossed, stopping and turning back around when she heard Jack began to also stir.

"That was certainly not what I expected," the young man said as he pulled himself up into a sitting position, running his hand through still damp hair.

"Should I take that as a good or bad thing?" Carla asked curiously.

"Definitely good," Jack smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that," Carla replied, a smile on her face as well. "Looks like we both got more than we anticipated."

Turning back to where she had left her clothes, Carla took a half step before remembering what had started tonight's events.

"Oh that's right, you still need the password to unlock your report, don't you?" she grinned.

The look that appeared on Jack's face was one that Carla would never forget - he had actually forgotten about it. What greater compliment could she ever have gotten?

Anticipation filled Jack's face as, savoring the moment, Carla made him wait just a few more seconds for his prize.

"Idiot," she said as her smile broadened.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," Jack said, almost jumping off the bed. "After all this you still want to play games and ..."

He paused in mid-sentence, comprehension causing the rage on his face to turn to embarrassment.

"Idiot is the password?" he asked hesitantly.

"You get the hundred dollars," Carla chuckled, mentally imagining a stuffed duck dropping down with the word in its bill, "well, at least your report back."

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed, now truly feeling like an idiot. "Why didn't you tell me that before?"

"I would have," Carla said, "if you hadn't flown off the handle like you did and pissed me off in the process."

"I guess that wasn't the smartest of moves," Jack admitted.

"No, it wasn't," Carla replied, taking a breath before adding, "Look at the bright side: if you hadn't pissed me off, none of this would've happened. That is, if you really did enjoy this as much as you said you did."

"Oh I meant that, I really did," Jack said, pleasing Carla, since now that he had the password there was no reason to say what she wanted to hear if he hadn't.

The two of them each located their clothes and after donning them restored the room to more or less the condition they had found it in. Watching Carla stuff the now soiled sheets into a wastebasket, Jack inquired if someone wouldn't be suspicious when they were found come Monday by the cleaning staff.

"It won't be the first time they found sheets in that condition," Carla pointed out, "and I'm sure they'll have a good idea how they got that way - just not who was responsible for it."

Jack nodded his head, deferring to her experience.

"Unless of course you want them as a souvenir to remember tonight by?" Carla asked.

"No, I don't think so," Jack replied, realizing that was meant as a joke, his voice then turning serious as he added. "I don't think I'm going to forget tonight for a very long time - if ever."

That also pleased Carla to no end.

A few long seconds of silence passed as both realized there really wasn't anything else left to say.

"I guess I should get going," Jack finally said, a bit of reluctance evident in his tone.

"I guess so; it is getting late," Carla agreed, forcing a smile at the thought.

For a moment, it looked like Jack was going to say something else, but the moment passed and whatever it might have been went unsaid. Carla also felt that there should be some last word, but none came to mind. So action would have to do.

With a burst of speed, she sprinted the half dozen feet between them and, again throwing her arms around him, Carla gave Jack a long, passionate kiss. One which, as the saying went, curled his toes.

Releasing him long moments later, she smiled and took a few steps back. Jack was still speechless, but the look of deep satisfaction on his face spoke volumes. Giving her one last look, he turned and headed for the double doors.

As she watched them close behind him, Carla found herself hoping that come Monday morning, Jack did indeed get the job. After all, why should David be the only one having a bit of fun?

END