Saying Goodbye

Story Info
Saying Goodbye to a close friend is always hard to do.
3.2k words
4.27
23.3k
26
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at her. She is amazing. I could not believe she was now married. Mary my best friend in the world. I sat in my seat looking up at the bride and groom at their wedding reception. All I could think of was all the times, we had said to each other, that neither of us would get married. A smile crossed my face as we caught each others gaze. She waved and smiled. I waved back. We had been friends for our whole lives. When I was four my parents got divorced, my sister had gone with my mother and I had moved with my father. Still don't know how that was arranged but I have no regrets. We moved next door to Mary's family and had been friends ever since. We shared so many memories.

"Hey." a voice said bringing me back to reality.

"Hey Mrs Snow." I said standing up. Mary's mother smiled at me.

"Thank you for coming." she said as she took my hand and shook it.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said looking back at Mary. "She would do the same for me." I said.

"Absolutely." she said admiring her daughter. "For a long time, I thought it would be you two up there." she said looking back at me.

"Nah, we are like brother and sister." I said shaking my head. Which was partly true.

"No." she shook her head. "I think you two are way past that." she looked up at her daughter again. "Well I know she, did not think that way." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said shaking her head. "Just an old lady reminiscing. Enjoy the rest of the reception." she said before walking off towards her husband. I looked back at Mary who was looking at her friend Sally. The lady I had given my seat up for. Sally was pregnant yet again. And did not want everyone looking at her baby bump. So I had gladly given it to her.

"Hey bro." a deep voice said to me from behind.

"Jack!" I said turning around.

"Thanks for coming." he said. The groom looked good all dressed up. He had brown mouse hair, that was jelled down. I remembered the first time I saw him. He looked like a wild man that had come down from the mountains. Hair all out of sorts, long beard, and very unkempt. But now he looked almost human.

"Not a problem. Just take care of my sis." I said more as a warning than anything else.

"Will do." he said smiling and nodding his head, while he took a swig of his beer. "So when do you leave for ... China was it?" he asked.

"Thailand." I corrected him. I knew this was coming. He wanted me out of the picture. Most men did when they realized how close, Mary and I were. "In the morning. But she has my number and my new address. So she can reach me." I said. Looking back at her. "With my flying discounts, I can be back in here in a day or less." I said reassuring him, that there was no distance to far.

"Great. That's good. She does like being able to contact you." he said shaking his head. That was a typical response. Mary was one of the social media addicts. She had all of them. And never was too far from some sort of device that would let her online at a moments notice. "Well anyway. Thanks for coming." he said shaking my hand. I nodded, then went to the bar.

"Prick!" a voice said behind me as I ordered a beer. I smiled as I recognized the voice. I ordered a harder drink for my father. I turned around and handed it to him.

"So tell me how you really feel. Dad." I said. He was a tall man. He was graying on top. But he was still built like an ox.

"Can't believe that she settled for him." he said taking a long sip of the drink. "You know he wants to take a few months off. So that he can pioneer a new car engine." he said shaking his head. "Prick." he said again. I smiled.

"What was it before that?" I asked. I loved egging him on.

"The world's first. Peanut oil, driven car." he said shaking his head. "Should of stayed in the mountains, where she found him."

"Well he doesn't want to be taken control of by the establishment." I said putting up quote signs as I said establishment.

"Fuck off." he said. Shaking his head. "He is a loser. He doesn't want to work." he said looking at Jack dancing with his daughter. "If your father was here, he would agree with me." he said. I nodded. I had lost my father, when I was a teenager. He had put up a fight to cancer and lost. "Now that man was a worker. Never complained, never made excuses, nose to the grind stone every day." he said looking at me. "I am a better man, because of him. He made all of us seem small next to him." he said. My eyes teared as he spoke.

"Thanks." I said.

"And he would be damn proud of his son. You go over there and you keep doing what you always do." he said shaking my hand.

"Oh I will." I said. I had got promoted in my job. Working for one of the largest stock trading firms in the world. He glanced back at Jack and shook his head. "Go to your wife." I said laughing. He nodded and walked away.

I looked around there was faces that I knew and some that I didn't. Some that I probably will never see again.

"Saying goodbye?" a familiar voice said. I smiled and turned.

"You look great." I said looking at her face.

"You said that earlier. When I had the wedding dress on." Mary said. Her green sparkling eyes staring up at me.

"Well you still do." I said. She was much shorter than me. She stood at around 5'2, she was small in stature but her attitude was that of a giant. She once tried to fight a man almost 7 feet tall. She was the definition of small and spunky. She was wearing a tight green dress that flowed down to her ankles. Her long jet black hair was always straight and glossy looking.

"Jim" she said stopping a passerby. "Take a picture of us." she said reaching into her vast amount of cleavage to pull out a phone.

"I was wondering where you hiding it." I said. She elbowed me in the ribs.

"Lean down, you big black giant." she smiled as I leaned a little so he could take a picture. "Thanks." she said as he handed back the phone. She looked at the phone and started pressing buttons and swiping.

"And there it goes. To every media site on the planet." I joked.

"Yup." she said as she nodded. "I got to have something to show people, that I once knew a billionaire, when he wasn't rich." she said. She shoved the phone back into her cleavage.

"One day you are going to lose something down there." I said.

"They are huge!" she said bouncing them. "What else am I supposed to do with them." she said.

"I bet Jack, can name a few things." I said as we stood there.

"Please." she said rolling her eyes. "He wants me to get a reduction." she said as she ordered a light drink from the bartender.

"Yup." I said. "That does it. I really don't like him." I said shaking my head.

"Right." she said nodding her head. We both started laughing.

"I don't think he likes me much either so it's mutual." I said.

"It's the whole big, tall, black, tattooed, muscular, intimidating look you give him." she said smiling.

"I do not give a look." I said shaking my head.

"Oh! You do too!" she said looking up at me. "You do it with all the guys, I date." she hit me on my arm.

"Oh. Look who is talking. Mrs tude." I said back to her.

"Don't know what you're talking about." she said shaking her head, with a smile.

"What about the time you chased one of my ex's out of the restaurant?" I said.

"She was chewing with her mouth open. She looked like a grazing cow!" she exclaimed. We both stared at each other. Then we started laughing again. "I am going to miss this." she said as her eyes began to tear.

"Come on. We talked about this remember." I said wrapping my arms around her. "I downloaded all those messenger things you told me about. I even got an account on all of those social sites, just for you to reach me." I said.

"Yeah. But it's not the same. Who am I going to call, when my car breaks down, or I need someone to fix something?" she said tears were rolling heavy now.

"You have the number for my mechanics, and my friends here. They know they are supposed to drop everything, if you call them. And if it's that bad. You can rely on Jack's wilderness expertise." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Not funny." she said.

"Come." I said leading her out of the main hall of the reception. We walked down the hall of the large building her father had rented for the night, her high heels click and clacked on the tile floor filling the hall with their noise. I found another room that was empty, it had chairs and a large table inside, probably for meetings and other things. "Ok. What is this really about?" I asked.

"You're leaving me." she said. "And I know. What you're going to say. You're not really leaving. You're just getting a promotion. Blah Blah. But you really are." she said staring up at me.

"No.." I began to say before she pushed off.

"Stop!" she shouted. "You are!" she said. "I know we will stay in contact, for maybe a year. Two tops. But then you will find someone else. I might get pregnant, start my own family, you start your own. Next it will be once or twice a month, we contact each other, then once a year. Then it will just stop. All these years we have known each other gone." she said wiping her eyes.

"I.." I began to say but I had nothing. She was right. This was life. Friends fell apart eventually. Time always had a way of doing things to friendships. "I don't know what to say." I shrugged. "Do you want me, not to take the promotion?" I asked.

"Of course not." she shook her head. "I just want you to acknowledge. That this might be the last time we see each other." she said dropping her hands to her side. She looked at me with those eyes. The eyes that I had always given into, when she wanted things her way. The eyes that made me climb a tree to get her kite, the same eyes that talked me out of joining the military after my father had passed. The same eyes that now were telling me that this could be the last time I would see them.

"No." I said shaking my head. "I won't. I have been in control of everything, I have ever done." I said louder than I thought. "So no!" I looked at her. She nodded her head.

"Sorry. Sometimes I have to show you things. That you don't see." she said shrugging.

"You waited till now?" I shouted back. "I leave tomorrow!"

"Well. You always told everybody that you felt like I was your sister." she shrugged. "I never told anyone you were my brother." she half smiled. I reached for a chair and sat down.

"How long?" I asked. She came close and knelled before me.

"Do you really have to ask?" she said looking at me. I shook my head.

"So the marriage?" I asked.

"Something to tide me over. Till I am ready to move on." she said shrugging.

"Does he know?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I am sure he knows, that I don't love him. I think he is hoping once you are out of the picture, that I will fall for him." she said.

"This is so wrong." I said.

"Why? Because we have known each other all of our lives. Or that we just acknowledged that we love each other?" she asked.

"Both." I said. "You should of said something." I said.

"I didn't know till now. I thought, you really felt like I was your sister." she said. I grabbed her face and pulled it up to me. We kissed deeply. "That did not feel like a kiss, you give your sister." she smiled. She stood up and sat down on my legs. We kissed over and over again. I grabbed her ass and squeezed, she bit my lip as I picked her up and walked over to the table. I put her down on top of it as she started to unbutton my shirt. I reached for her dress.

"No! Don't rip it. Zipper on the side." she said to me. I reached for the zipper and pulled it down. As it opened her phone lit up the room, as it got a call. She quickly reached for it. "Jack." she said to me. She answered it. As I began kissing her stomach.

"Yes. Sorry." she said. "I know it's my reception. But I have to say goodbye to..." she said till I began to rub and squeeze her large tits. She coughed. "No. I can hear my mother. Is she near you." she said. "Put her on." she said pushing me back with one of her feet. "Down tiger." she smiled. "Mom. Stall for me. Umm I can't say. Well. Yes.. I mean no. Mom!" she said loud with her eyes open. "She wants to talk to you." she said handing me the phone.

"Hello?" I answered. Mary began taking my pants off.

"Are you nailing my daughter, at her wedding reception?" her mom asked.

"I..." I began to say

"I take that as a yes." she said. Mary had my pants down and was taking my dick out. "Well take your time. I will handle things." she said.

"Thanks?" I said

.

"Not the first time, this has happened." she said before hanging up. I put the phone down.

"Your mom is..." I began to say.

"Can we not talk about my mom, while I am about to suck your dick." she said up at me. "Unless you don't want me to." she smiled. I did not say a word. She nodded and began to take my dick in her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth in the dark room, I barely made her head out.

"Fuck that feels good." I said as her head bobbed faster and faster.

"I have wanted to do this for years." she said returning her mouth to my dick. Back and forth it went.

"If we are doing things. We have wanted to do for years." I said stopping her. I picked her up and planted her back on the table. I took off her bra.

"I know where this is going." she said as she pushed her huge tits together. I sat up on her chest and began fucking her huge tits. "You wanted to tit fuck me for how long?" she said looking up at me.

"Since you started developing them." I said as I fucked her huge tits. She squeezed them together tighter and began pushing them back and forth along my dick.

"Fuck me." she said up to me. I looked down at her. "Fuck me, on my wedding day." she smiled. I climbed off of her. I pulled down her underwear and slid into her. Her back arched as I slid all the way in. "Now that feels fucking good." she said. As I bottomed out inside her. I lifted both her legs as I stood next to the table. I began fucking her hard. The table creaked and rocked as we fucked. "Harder" she moaned. "I want to remember this." she said I reached forward and grabbed one of her boobs. I put both her legs on one of my shoulders and fucked deeper. "That's it really fuck me now." she said. I did as I was told and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. "Fuck I'm cumming." she said. Her hands slammed to the side as she tried to grip something. She let out a long shriek as she came. I was so close to cumming.

"I am cumming." I said. She sat up with her legs wide.

"Cum inside me." she said looking at me. She pulled me close. Our eyes were looking directly into each other. "Cum inside me." she said again. I began to moan deep as it was building. "That's it. Cum for me. Fill me up." she said. I slammed it into her and began to cum. "Good." she said. We kissed again. For a few moments we just held each other. Then we heard voices outside the door. It was people looking for us.

"I better get out to them." she said.

"Yeah. I better get going. My flight leaves early." I said. We put back on our clothes. We waited till there was no more voices. She opened the door first. She walked out like if nothing happened. I waited for a few seconds then left the room. I turned down the hallway to go outside. I looked back, she was standing there looking at me. We stood still for a few moments, then waved. She lowered her head and went into the main hall. I walked outside.

"Have a good night sir." one of the limousine driver's said as I passed. I nodded back at him. I was angry. I could not tell who I was angry at, or why, but I wanted to hit something, anything. I quickly jumped into my car and started the engine. I sat there for a few, staring at a picture of the two of us. It was a picture we had taken when I had bought this car, it was hanging from the rear view mirror. I smiled and nodded. I pulled out and began to drive out of the parking lot. As I turned to exit there was someone in the middle of the road. I stopped the car and got out.

"I can't let you go." she said. "I won't." her eyes were filled with tears. "You can't make me let you go." she said standing there.

"I won't." I said as I ran and picked her up. We kissed again.

"MARY!" Jack shouted from the other side of the parking lot.

"Shut up!" a voice said from behind him. He turned around and her father punched him in the face. He fell to the floor. "Now will the two of you go already." he said up to us. We smiled and got in the car.

"Thailand huh?" she said. As she got in the car.

"Yup." I said as I began to drive away.

"You think they have kites there?" she said. As we both laughed.