Saying Goodbye Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlotte finds saying goodbye very hard...and very wet.
4.7k words
4.66
21.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
44 Followers

I'm not surprised when Charlotte, instead of trying to get away, pushes all the way back until her asshole is touching the tip of my cock. I glance down to see that we're standing in a pool of my own fluid and smile. When my initial stream peters out, Charlotte leans all the way forward with both hands on the tub and looks back at me.

"Look at what you did."

"I'm not finished," I say, stealing her line from before. I let go another stream and this time, I splash it all over her. I move it from cheek to cheek, and a few times, run it up the length of her back. The flow isn't as strong as before, but it's effective enough to cover her bottom.

Charlotte turns around and looks at me coldly. I can't tell what she's thinking and I wonder for a second if she's pissed. Well, she most certainly is that, but I guess I'm wondering if she's mad.

Without saying a word, Charlotte abruptly walks out of the bathroom. Her backside is still dripping and I see traces of her wet feet on the tile. Without thinking too much about it. I slip into the tub with barely enough water to cover my backside. I turn the faucet labeled "H" on full blast.

Before I'm even settled, Charlotte is back with two bottles of champagne in her hands; both uncorked. She doesn't say a word. Instead, she places both bottles down and shuts off the water. She sits down on the vast expanse of tile that surrounds the tub. It's a one person tub, but it's the sort that's large and oval, with Jacuzzi jets along each side. If you're really determined, you can fit two. We've spent a great deal of time in this tub over the past year and we've become experts in maneuvering in it.

"Why'd you turn off the water?" I ask.

Charlotte replies with a patronizing "Shhh" and takes a swig of Champagne. I reach for the other bottle, but she quickly slides it away. She takes another swig and to no one in particular says,

"Champagne makes me piss like a race horse. It always has." "I think it's the bubbles." She still hasn't looked at me. Instead, she takes another swallow straight from the bottle. "They irritate the bladder or something. I never drink it at parties because I'm always running off to the bathroom right after each glass."

She finally turns her gaze to me. "It's inconvenient to always need to go. Especially when you have company." She cuts me off as I try to speak and continues. "But I guess, you're not company."

"No?" I manage to mutter.

"No, you're the guy who pissed on me when I told you not to. Twice."

"Well, to be fair, you only said it after I did it the first time...so technica-"

I don't get to finish. Charlotte gets up and stands over me, her pussy dangerously close to my face. "Are you being smart?"

"Uh, no."

"I think you were being smart."

"No, I swe-"

She squats down over my cock and lets go. A quick stream that feels hotter on my cock then the water in the tub. Now I understand why she turned off the water. She wanted me to feel her jet. "That, was for pissing all over my ass."

"Ok, truce?"

"I brought both bottles in for a reason."

"You can't drink two bottles of Champagne," I say.

"No, you're going to help me." With that, she takes another swig and then leaning over my dripping face she reaches down and takes hold of my chin. She turns my face up and the look on her face makes me realize she wants me to open wide. As soon as I do, she drips the contents of her mouth into mine.

"Swallow."

I swallow, and she does it again.

"That's a good slut. Now you can have some fun."

She kneels down over my cock and position herself. We've done this a million times before but a voice in the back of my head whispers that it may be the last time. That I need to make it last. I draw out every sensation, every squeeze and every slip, every nanosecond that stretches across the eternity of this minute. It's as if all of our past lovemaking was designed to culminate into this one moment.

I take that soft slippery slide with every fiber of my being.

Charlotte rides me slow. It's a completely different experience from the frenzied sex-crazed woman she was before. As she pumps her hips, she takes swallow after swallow of Champagne. I get at least half the contents of her mouth with each swig. When we get through the first bottle, she puts her head against my shoulder, still straddling my cock and whispers, "Did you really like me pissing all over you?"

"Mmmmm," I respond. I'm still relishing the feeling of each stroke inside of her.

She lifts her head and lock her eyes onto mine. "You want more?"

"Oh my God yes!"

She looks at me seriously and then stands up, her pussy looming over me. "Come close," she says. I sit up in the tub and my face is directly in front of her. She grabs the back of my head and pulls it lovingly against her pussy. I stroke it with my tongue traveling the length of her slit from top to bottom and then back again. I part her lips and suck the part of her that loves to be sucked. The grip on the back of my head gets tighter and I feel her crumble over me. She lets loose a long "uggghhhhhh," and then she straightens herself. Charlotte turns my head up at her and looks at me deeply. Her eyes fixed on me as if in deep concentration.

"It's not gross?" I don't respond. I just shake my head. As if to prove the point, I give her pussy a deep kiss with lots of tongue. She pulls my head away, fighting for breath. Her voice getting husky now.

"And you want it all over?" Again, I respond by running my tongue over her slit. Her breathing starts to get very heavy.

"Tell me where you want it." Instead of responding, I wrap my mouth tight around her pussy this time, making it impossible for her to pull me away. I suck her clit so hard I'm afraid it'll come off. I push my tongue deep inside of her and get the taste of her on my tongue. Charlotte moans, but exercises enough self-restraint not to cum again. She repeats in a gasping voice, "Tell me where you want it. I really need to go."

I sit there for moment, staring at Charlotte's beautiful pussy just inches from my face. I quickly look down at my aching cock, my hand wrapped tight around it. I hadn't realized I've been jerking off. Finally I look up at her anxious face. I can tell she is desperately trying to hold back the Champagne and I say,

"I am showing you where I want it." I push my face back into her pussy. This time I bring both hands up and pull her ass towards me. I don't know what to expect. All I do know is that I have a sudden and inexplicable urge to have her spray my face the way she had my stomach and chest. Not from across the room, not even from inches away, but directly against my skin. I grip her ass so tightly that it makes it impossible for her to move. With my right hand, I reach back to the crack of her ass and settle my middle finger directly on her asshole. I try to work it inside of her, even as my tongue tries to do the same in the front. Without looking, I can feel the muscles in her back tighten as she arches back; pushing her pussy even closer to me. I hear a muffled, "Oh God...I can't... I can't hold it...Oh ....My ....God."

I wish I could say that I crossed the line with that little stunt. I don't want to be the guy with that fetish. I wish I could say it was too much. That at the moment it hit me, I instantly regretted asking for it in the way that I did. I wish I could say that I suddenly realized it was not okay to want this. I wish I didn't find Charlotte so desirable. I wish....

It hits me with all the force of a garden hose, splashing against my cheeks and running down the side of my face. Instead of pushing away, I grip her ass tighter, pulling her pussy even closer to me. The rush is amazing. My heart hammers inside my chest. In all my life, I have never felt so dirty, so nasty, so utterly and absolutely gratified.

I lose control of my senses. Reason goes out the door and I can't tell if it's been ten seconds or ten minutes. I don't want it to end. I turn my head left to right, up and down. I don't want to waste a drop. I want every inch of my face covered. And before I realize it. Before common sense and good judgment can take hold, a dangerous thought enters my mind. It overcomes me. I wonder what it tastes like?

Before I can stop myself, before Charlotte runs out, I open my mouth.

I close my eyes and feel the pounding of her nectar against my tongue. I feel the splash of fluid all over my face. I feel it drip down my chin. And I swallow. Again and again. Drinking her nectar as if from a fountain.

At last it slows to a steady trickle and suddenly, I find myself disappointed. Not because the experience has let me down, but because I don't want it to end. I hear Charlotte catching her breath as she wheezes, "Oh baby. Oh baby you're so nasty."

"I know," I say and motion her to come back to me. She does. Charlotte moves her pussy over my face and forces herself down on my waiting tongue. I don't waste any time. I gorge myself on her pussy. I lick all the way down her slit and then back up again.

I do this again and again, kissing and licking my way through every inch of her pussy. When I finally get to her clit, I wrap my lips tightly around it. I hear the muffled screams of her orgasm, as her thighs tighten around my head.

"What did you do?" Charlotte asks in disbelief. She steps back, finding the edge of the tub and sitting down. I look guiltily at her, not knowing if I've crossed the line. It's one thing to fool around and spray each other; but it was a completely different thing to have licked her spraying pussy.

"I--," I try to come up with something funny to say, but her face looks beet red.

"What did you do?" She asks again.

"Was I not supposed to do that?" I ask, not really caring at this point.

"I've never cum like that in my life! Oh my God, I almost passed out."

I sit there, a stupid grin across my face. A face that must look completely soaked and ridiculous. Charlotte puts a tentative hand on her crotch and her eyes immediately flutter. "Oh my God, I think I'm still cumming."

"You liked me doing that?" I ask.

Charlotte reaches deeper between her legs, pushing hard against her pussy as she massages it. "Liked it? I needed to pee so badly and then I don't know. It was like I was cumming and peeing at the same time. I've never felt anything like it. I didn't even finish peeing."

"No?" I say, a stupid grin crosses my face. I get up almost immediately, my protruding cock leading me towards her. Charlotte spreads her legs out of the water and places a foot on each side of the tub as I guide my cock against her open pussy.

"Wait, I really need to finish peeing."

"Do it while I'm inside of you." I don't know how this is going to work, but instead of letting her respond, I shove my raging cock deep inside. We let out a collective moan as I begin thrusting myself in and out of her. Charlotte's pussy is so wet that I have to move in small, precise motions; worried that my cock will simply slip out. Charlotte lays back on the tiles surrounding the tub and I go deeper inside of her. When my cock finally does slip out, a gush of fluid shoots out with it.

Before I have a chance to process what's happened, my cock is already back inside of her. She pushes me out and again, and another stream of liquid hits my stomach. I look at Charlotte's face in amazement but I see that she has already gone to orgasm heaven. I shove my cock back inside of her and repeat the process, each time making her wait just a little bit longer. Finally, when I can no longer take it, I pull myself out and begin smacking my cock against her clit. It makes a sound like wet hands clapping.

"Oh my God, Oh my God...I have to let go. I have to let go."

She does. All over my cock and hands. The rush of liquid is warm against my balls and although it's slightly more than just a trickle, it's enough to remind me that I had quite a bit of champagne myself. There are only a few occasions when I can piss when my cock is hard, but this was apparently one of those times. Without thinking, I push the tip of my cock against her clit and spurt a torrent of hot liquid on her.

Charlotte's eyes pop open. "Oh my God!" she screams again, her hand flying to the top of her pussy, feverishly manipulating the flood of warmth against her clit.

When I finally finish, she stares at me in wild amazement. "Holy shit that felt good. Do you have more?"

"No," I say. "But I am going to cum all over you." I plunge my cock back into her pussy, wanting to feel the warmth and wetness of it again before I completely lose control. It doesn't take long and in three strokes, I know I have to go.

"Pull it out. Pull it out." She begs. "I want it on my face."

I step back to give her room in front of me. Before the first rope of cum flies out of my cock, Charlotte is on her knees, her mouth open. It sails past her face and lands somewhere on the top of her head. The second gush plasters her right cheek. The third on her chin. The fourth, her forehead. I purposely aim away from her mouth until the seventh or eighth stream, but by this time, she has my cock fully engorged in her mouth, taking it deep in the back of her throat. By the time I'm done, Charlotte is greedily milking the last bits from me. My cock is so sore that I have to pull away. The flaccid remnants of my raging cock now hanging limply between my legs. It's still leaking cum and Charlotte stares at it greedily.

"You pissed all over that cock." I say, trying to divert her attention. She stands up facing me and replies, "Good. So you won't have a problem kissing me."

She leans in, her mouth open. I open mine in return and take her tongue into my waiting mouth. We alternate, running our tongues into each other's mouths to explore every inch before allowing the other person the same pleasure. I taste my own cum and I'm sure that she tastes her own juices, but neither of us care. It's a kiss like no other. Nasty and passionate. Loving and lustful. Our emotions mix like the fluids of our body. It tastes both bitter and sweet. It tasted, like love.

****

It was 1 am by the time we cleaned up and found an old comforter to put over the bed. I light a cigarette while Charlotte brushes her teeth. I sit on her couch and wander if I should stay or go. Before tonight, I was resigned to re-upping my Internet porn subscription but now, I wasn't so sure. I certainly wouldn't be logging on any time soon. The thought of touching my cock right now made it hurt.

I decided I would go. Tonight had been unbelievable but I was a bit worried that Charlotte would have regrets. There was a reason we weren't together and one night of insatiable sex wasn't going to fix that. I was also a little embarrassed about the bathroom fiasco and didn't know how she was going to react. I never thought that Charlotte would have crossed that line, but then again, I didn't ever think I would have either. Would she really be able to look at me knowing that my head had been between her legs while she....

I try to shut the thought down before it can take hold. Not only had there been no regrets, I had loved every second of it. Even after a shower, I can still imagine Charlotte's hot juices running down my chest. I lick my lips and imagine I can still taste her pussy. I close my eyes and relive the gush on my tongue. Christ it was so hot. So good. So Charlotte.

Oh well, so much for shutting the thought down before it could take hold. I can usually go for a long time, but I don't normally cum more than once a night. Charlotte had gotten me off twice already and there was no way I was going again. If tonight had been our last time, it was a helluva way to end it. It was completely satisfying in every way and I was happy with myself that I had taken the initiative. Still, the idea of that warm rush....

Just as I begin reliving the entire night in my head for the twentieth time, Charlotte opens the bathroom door and says, "Ready for bed?" The tone in her voice is so chipper I hardly know what to say. I pause for just a second, but that's all it takes for her to sense the hesitation in my voice. She says,

"You're not planning on staying, are you?"

"Weren't you the one who said we should just be friends?" I ask her cautiously.

"We seem to have some unresolved issues."

"They'll always be unresolved." I say. "I'll always want you."

Charlotte sighs in response to this. It's not a sigh of exasperation but one of understanding. We were stuck and we both knew it. Finally, she says,

"Can't we just sleep on it? What happened happened. Let's just figure it out tomorrow."

It's a good argument and I don't have a good reason why I need to leave, so I say, "Alright."

She comes over and kisses me. It's a sweet kiss and one I'm not likely to forget. We go into the bedroom and as I pull back the sheets, I have a flash of her sitting on my chest, letting her inhibitions go with the juices from her pussy. I try to shake the thought but it's not easy.

We lay in our favorite position. Me on my back and Charlotte draped on top of me, with her right leg resting between my thighs. For good measure, she throws her right arm over me and wraps it tight around my chest. Our faces are close enough to kiss and we do. Sweet goodnight kisses that send me to another world. One made only of Charlotte's lips, tongue and wet mouth. At that moment, I know of nothing else. We're both so tired that we begin to nod off, our lips still moist and pressed to one another. It's a glorious feeling and I think to myself that I could lie like that forever.

Right before sleep takes her, Charlotte's body jerk and I instinctively lift my head. Our bodies are so close that I feel like we've melted into one being. Breathing in one rhythm. We've crossed the lines of sexual bliss into pure oneness. It makes perfect sense that we are sleeping in this way. After tonight, we really have shared everything. I tilt my head just a little, just enough to reconnect our lips and to breathe in her breath. In that motion, a line of saliva drips from her mouth into mine. I don't avoid it. I kiss her sleeping mouth and lick the drool from her lips. I want her saliva in my mouth. I want the two of us to be the sharing the same breath, the same mouth, the same fluid. I want her.

Her eyes flutter open as I suddenly realize that I am kissing her harder than I intended. Her tongue slips back into my mouth and another avalanche of saliva goes from her mouth into mine. This is so sexy to me, but Charlotte tries to pull away, embarrassed.

I don't let her. I dig my hands deep into the back of her head and pull her even closer to me. I move from kissing to sucking, drawing the very breath and moisture from her mouth. There is a vague unease between my legs, but I'm not exactly horny. My cock is still limp from its overuse and I don't mind. I don't want to fuck her, I just want to be with her. She finally relents and we have such a deep and passionate kiss that we forget its very early in the morning and that we are very tired. Finally she pulls away and I swallow the spit from her mouth. She tastes so very sweet to me and her saliva reminds me of the other thing I've had in my mouth tonight.

My heart does that fluttering thing again as she looks at me, wondering what I am thinking. I beat her to the punch and I ask,

"What are you thinking?"

"You'll laugh."

"No," I retort, "I want to know."

"For a second there, I felt like we were one person. After tonight, after everything we did. I feel like we've become one."

I stare at her in amazement, not able to respond. She continues,

"See, I told you you'd laugh."

"I'm not laughing."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I was laying here so close to you and thinking the exact same thing."

twynn2257
twynn2257
44 Followers
12