Saying Stay Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about a man?" Simon said.

Christopher looked surprised. "Sorry brother, but I don't swing that way. Got no hate for you, though."

"So what are your politics?" said Julia.

"Politics? That's one perversion I don't fuck with."

The rest of the interview was more mundane, talking about his job (sales manager) and his rental history. It appeared Christopher would, at the very least, be able to pay the rent if we took him on.

"So," said Julia. "That's about all the questions we have. Any questions from you?"

"Just one," said Christopher. "Would I be able to bring my girl Stacey over here? She has her own place, but she stays with me most nights."

"The room would be a little tight for two," said Julia. "But you can bring whoever you want."

"Cool." Christopher winked at me. "Maybe you boys can have a little fun with her too."

On our instruction, Christopher left, giving us a little time to confer. Dawn went up to make sure the doors were firmly shut, and then turned back to us.

"So... he's kind of a creep."

"Total creep," Julia said, without looking up.

"I don't know," said Josh. "He seemed like an okay guy to me. And I wouldn't mind learning about more about bondage from, like, a vet."

Julia gave him a slightly condescending look. "Josh, hon. I've been in these circles way longer than you. And he's a classic creep."

"So he's a little awkward," said Ellie. "I wouldn't mind someone a bit closer to my own age around here."

"It doesn't sound like he would have much interest in you," said Simon. "I've called around to some of my friends in the bondage scene. Apparently he's always hitting on the youngest girls at munches and play parties. Nothing illegal, of course, but there are rumours about him not exactly being safe to play with."

Ellie looked deflated. Julia turned to me, an impatient look on her face. "Mike? Any opinions?"

I tried to consider the case before me. I hadn't been involved in this type of culture long enough to recognize the warning signs that Julia was talking about. Christopher seemed weird and arrogant, but so had Julia herself. From a selfish perspective, I had been hoping the new housemate would be another cute girl to play with, or maybe a flexible boy. Christopher was neither. But was it okay to be selfish in making these decisions?

I realized the whole table was waiting on me. "I... I would prefer someone else."

"Well," said Julia. "This is a consensus decision. If one person says 'no', definitively, then that's that." This was my first time hearing about this. It seemed like a strange way of deciding things -- would we ever get a new roommate if six people had to all say yes? But it also made a certain kind of sense. When it came to someone you were going to be living with, and probably involved in some kind of sex with, consent had to be universal.

"So," said Julia. "Is anyone going to say no?"

We looked at each other. No one seemed entirely ready to push the big red button. Finally, Simon silently raised his hand.

"All right," said Julia. "I'll go tell him."

As we dispersed, I thought about the way we had made that decision. Had there been a similar discussion about me? Well, it must have been at least a little more positive. And then I realized that all of those six people must have said yes to me. Even Julia, who I thought had hated me. Even Josh, who wasn't attracted to me. Somehow, they had seen something in me that made them say yes.

Josh turned to Dawn and Simon. "Hey, can one of you lend us your room for the night? Mike and Ellie and I have something planned and, well, it's not gonna fit on a single bed."

Dawn winked at me. "Well, I think I could spare my bed. I'll just have to climb in with one of my lovely friends Simon and Julia. Or maybe both at once... you know, for old times' sake."

And so, with a few lines of casual discussion, the night was set.

---

An hour or so later, I walked up the stairs to Dawn's bedroom. It was strange, being amidst that mess without the one person who could make sense of it all. It felt like more of an invasion of privacy than my actual voyeurism had been.

Ellie was sitting on the edge of Dawn's bed, having changed into a relatively chaste T-shirt and jeans. A large bottle of lube sat on the endtable. She looked tense. I sat down beside her and began rubbing her shoulders.

"You all right?" I said.

"Yeah," said Ellie. "Just... nervous. That's stupid, right? After all I've done."

"It's not dumb at all," I said, kissing Ellie on the back of her neck. She began to melt into my embrace. I laid her down on her front and peeled her shirt off. Spooning her back, I continued gently kissing her neck as I undid the straps of her bra. "Just relax" I whispered into her ear. And, unbelievably, she did seem to relax a bit.

I licked down Ellie's spine, drawing a shiver from my older lover. She got up on her knees, allowing me to unbutton her jeans and reveal her beautiful ass to the world. I knew she had cleaned herself beforehand, so I felt no hesitation before pressing my face to her buttcheeks and slipping my tongue into the crack. Ellie groaned and shook beneath me. I reached around and ran my fingers across her already-wet pussy.

"Shit, you guys got started without me?"

I looked up from the delicious woman I had been tonguing. Josh stood in the doorway.

"You were late," I said, still rubbing Ellie's cunt.

Josh pulled off his shirt and tossed it into a pile of Dawn's dirty clothes. "Jeez, everyone's suddenly a stickler for punctuality." He took off his jeans and headed over to the bed. Ellie lifted her head to kiss him, and Josh immediately began groping her big, soft breasts.

This whole thing had come together a few days ago. We had been having dinner and Dawn, always trying to push the conversation towards the risqué, had brought up the subject of sexual fantasies that we hadn't fulfilled yet. Everyone had seemed surprisingly shy, but Ellie had blurted out that she had always wanted to feel double penetration, and then turned red. Josh and I had taken her up on the offer, and after a lot of awkward denials and fleeting discussion of logistics, we had decided on a time to fulfill her fantasy.

My fingers now slick with Ellie's pussy-juice, I began easing my index finger into her ass, getting her ready for what lay ahead. Her puckered hole eagerly gobbled my finger up. Just a few feet away, Ellie pulled Josh's boxer shorts down. His thick cock, already half-erect, flopped out, and Ellie wasted no time taking it into her mouth. I watched with fascination as her sandy blonde hair bobbed up and down.

Slipping my finger out of her ass, I stood up and moved around to the head of the bed. Somehow, I was still fully clothed. I quickly fixed that. A minute later I stood naked, looking down at Josh's juicy dick vanishing into Ellie's cherry-red lips. He groaned, and my own cock shot up to full erectness.

Ellie pulled her mouth off Josh's manhood, but kept stroking it with her right hand. She then leaned over and took my own shaft into her mouth. Her lips were heavenly, her tongue even more so as it shifted along the underside of my cockhead. I looked down at Josh's cock, and felt an urge to take it into my mouth, or at least stroke it. It felt strange, to be so close to someone in the act of sex and not touch their body. I knew Josh was straight, of course. But somehow over the last few months heterosexuality had started to seem insane to me.

After she had her fill, Ellie popped her mouth off my dick and looked up at both of us with a childlike grin. "I've always wanted to do this." She then took Josh's cock in her mouth again. Her hand wrapped around my shaft didn't compare to her mouth, but her fingers were dexterous and experienced, knowing exactly the right spots on a cock to provoke those little spikes of pleasure.

She alternated between Josh and I a couple more times before the pressure got to be too much. I moved around behind Ellie and positioned my cockhead at her entrance. With a firm grasp on her hips, I slid into her. Ellie shuddered and shifted forward, taking Josh's cock further into her throat.

We quickly established a kind of savage rhythm. I would slam into Ellie with my cock, and she would lurch forward, taking Josh's cock down to the root. (Quite impressive, considering his length.) Then, I would pull back, enjoying the sensations of her pussy as it clutched at the length of my cock, and she would pull her neck back on Josh's saliva-covered cock. And then we would shift forward again in an instant.

Ellie's movement slowly became unmoored from mine, as she thrust back and forward at an increasingly rapid pace. Her moans around Josh's cock became sharper and more urgent. Sensing her release, I slipped one hand down to rub her clit as I pistoned into her cunt. Ellie threw herself back, pressing her back against my sweat-slick chest, and cried out. Josh grabbed her breasts roughly and she came. I felt her cunt spasm and gush around me, and somehow managed to hold off on my own release.

She slumped forward into Josh's arms. Ellie took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's do it."

I pulled out of her, and dragged her up until her luxurious body was pressed against my chest. Josh lay down on the bed underneath us. It was going to be a tricky bit of positioning, but one we had worked out over drinks the previous night. I gave Ellie's pussy one last stroke before I let her slide out of my arms. She slung a leg over Josh's torso and lowered herself onto his hard cock.

It was a strange feeling, seeing another cock entering the hole I had so recently vacated. I felt a pang of longing, but I quickly remembered that I would have an orifice of my own. I took the bottle of lube from the endtable and poured it onto my cock. It was already slick from Ellie's juices, but she had wanted to be very generous.

As I did so, Ellie began to softly undulate against Josh, getting used to the feeling of his cock in her pussy. I glimpsed a wild grin on his face before he buried said face into Ellie's cleavage. He was going to be just fine.

I lubed up two fingers and slid them into Ellie's asshole. Her tight walls provided some resistance, but gradually loosened up. She began to grind against Josh, rubbing her clit on his pubic bone. As I spread the lube deep within her anus, Ellie gasped and trembled, a small orgasm overtaking her.

The moment was at hand. I knelt behind Ellie. I had fucked her ass before, but somehow this seemed different. More precarious, more dangerous, more filthy. "Are you ready?" I asked.

Ellie nodded. "I think so."

I pushed my cockhead into Ellie's rosebud, and eased the length of my shaft in. Even with all of our preparation, she had tightened up again. Maybe it was nerves, or maybe the physical tension of keeping a cock in her pussy at the same time. But Ellie never complained. She didn't even whimper. And, a moment later, I was lodged in her ass.

We were still for a moment. I kissed her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"It's... a lot," said Ellie. "I feel so full. But... good." Getting words out seemed to be a bit of a struggle. "You can go. But... slow."

Josh and I looked at each other, and slowly began to fuck her. At first we were out of sync, thighs awkwardly banging into each other. But we quickly picked up a rhythm, much like the one we had before. As I pulled out her ass up to my cockhead, Josh would thrust fully up into her pussy, and vice versa.

It might have just been my imagination, but I felt like I could feel Josh's cock thrusting into Ellie through the thin walls of her body. It was likely the closest we would come to each other. I found myself looking at him as I fucked the ass of the gorgeous woman beneath me. There was some kind of bond forming between us that I couldn't quite explain.

As she got use to the sensation of having two holes filled with cock, Ellie began to dictate the rhythm. She would thrust her plump ass back to my hips, and then sink down to the roots on Josh's cock. Her heavy breasts bounced along with her thrusts. It seemed as though she couldn't get enough of either sensation.

"Oh god," said Ellie. "I'm... OH GOD!" And she began to come.

To be honest, I'm not sure when she stopped. One orgasm seemed to flow into another as her body spasmed and she cried her lungs out. Josh and I pistoned into her holes with pure animal aggression. The delicate rhythm we had been building was abandoned. We were simply three bodies, impossibly close together, needing release.

I heard Josh grunt and gasp his orgasm out beneath me. I shut my eyes and let the floodgates open. Stars danced inside my eyelids as I pumped my cum into Ellie's ass. A deep, shuddering pleasure ran through me, and I realized that my body was shaking and couldn't stop.

It took a while for us to untangle all of our limbs. The room stank, and we were all hot and exhausted, but I at least was satisfied.

I wrapped an arm around Ellie. "Was it everything you wanted?" I said.

"Yeah," said Ellie, her voice still shaky. "I mean, it was... a lot. I didn't expect just how... raw it would feel. I felt like I was going to be torn apart, but in a good way."

"We've all been there," said Josh.

"How do you know what getting fucked feels like, Josh?" I asked.

"Ask Dawn," he said, and yawned.

As we lay there, we began to hear moans coming from the other room, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. I made out the sounds of all three of my other roommates in the throes of passion. I guessed the night had worked out for them as well. At any other time, the sounds would have aroused me, but I had been so tired out by

We dozed off like that, in a big sweaty pile of limbs.

---

My sleep was shallow and soon ended. I woke up around midnight, and was unable to get back to sleep. Josh had started snoring like an industrial drill. Ellie, it turned out, was a classic cover-hog. It was one thing to sleep with two people, but it was another thing to actually sleep with them, if that makes any sense.

I wandered out of Dawn's room, dick swinging between my legs. I saw a small light next door, and poked my head in. Julia was sitting in bed nude, balancing a laptop on her knees next to a dim bedside light. A pair of circular glasses sat on her nose.

She looked up, not reacting to our mutual nudity. "You have fun?"

"Yeah," I said. "Did you?"

"Yeah." She turned back to whatever she was working on.

"What happened to Dawn and Simon?"

"They went off for cigarettes and didn't come back," said Julia. "Probably got up to some mischief. You need anything?"

I paused. The normal thing to do would have been heading down back down to my room. (Well, as much as anything about this situation could be described as "normal.") But I didn't want to.

"Julia, can I stay with you tonight?"

She looked up at me. "Surely you can't still want to..."

"No, just... sleep in the same bed. I don't want to go down there and sleep alone tonight."

Julia squinted at me, and I braced myself for one of her verbal barrages. But instead she shut her laptop and patted the space next to her. "Okay. Let's snuggle."

I slipped underneath her sheets as Julia turned off the light. Unlike the awkward sleeping arrangements I had just escaped, Julia and I fit together smoothly, her petite body folding neatly into mine. I wrapped an arm around her warm body. And, still soaked in the juices of our other lovers, the two of us drifted into sleep.

Another ordinary day came to a close.

12