Saying Stay Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always." I abandoned my cursory backrub and leaned down to kiss her. She rose up and met my lips with fiery desperation. Ellie's hands were already clawing at my pants, tugging them down to release my tumescent cock. I stood up to let my jeans fall to my ankles, putting my crotch level with the kneeling and thirsty Ellie.

She took my shaft into her hand, and guided it between her cherry-red lips. There was something ferocious in Ellie tonight. She rocked her head up and down on my rapidly-hardening cock. It was a rush of sensations - her warm tongue, the hint of her hard teeth - that wasn't stopping for me to take it all in. I curled a fist in her blonde hair just to hold on.

Ellie popped me out of her mouth. "I want you to use my mouth."

"Am I not..."

"Just thrust in there." She sounded impatient. I realized what she was asking me to do, in her weird curse-less manner of speaking. Ellie wanted me to fuck her face.

Well, a gentleman never lets a lady down. I brought my other hand down and held Ellie's head in place. There was a momentary nervousness, as I worried about accidently going too far and hurting her. Maybe she wanted to be hurt tonight. Ellie looked up at me, eager and trusting, and opened her lips just wide enough for my cockhead to slip in.

It was a totally different sensation from receiving a blowjob. I was in control, and Ellie's mouth was just another warm, wet orifice that I could do with as I please. I started slowly, sliding my shaft into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat. I mentally marked that as the furthest I could go in. Then I pulled my hips back and began to thrust back and forth.

Ellie clung to my thighs and stayed still as I shoved my cock into her mouth. It felt strangely masturbatory - like she was just a toy for my own pleasure. That thought sent a shiver of pleasure up my spine, and I almost came in her mouth right then. Maybe I liked having control as much as Ellie liked losing it.

I thrust again into the tight ring of muscles just above Ellie's throat, and then slid out. "I want to fuck you," I said. It had been too long since I felt pussy.

"Oh god yes," Ellie said.

She scrambled up onto the bed and rolled her pantyhose down, too full of desperate lust to remove the rest of her respectable court outfit. I straddled her and pushed her pink skirt up, revealing her moist pussy and the blonde triangle of hair marking it. I grabbed the older woman by the legs and thrust into her hard.

Ellie grunted so hard that the rest of the house surely heard her. I didn't care. We were like two angry animals, thrusting and slapping away at each other. I didn't know what had gotten into me, but it was surely the same thing that had gotten into Ellie.

"Pull my hair," she gasped between groans. I took a fistful in my fingers and yanked hard. Ellie cried out, sounding like she was in pain, but happy about it. Her cunt tightened around my cock as I buried it inside her. So I kept holding on to that shoulder-length blonde hair, using it as a rein as I rode the bucking Ellie.

We were face to face, my body pressing down on hers. Sweat had undone Ellie's carefully-applied makeup, leaving a trail of ink-blank mascara running down her face. I pawed at her big breasts, bouncing beneath her blouse. Even through multiple layers, I could feel the hardness of her nipples and the buoyancy of her chest. I gave Ellie's breasts an experimental slap, and she howled, clamping down on my cock again. A second, harder slap got an even bigger reaction.

"Choke me," Ellie whispered.

I stopped, wrenched out of my focused fury. Rough sex was one thing, but I didn't want to actually hurt Ellie.

"I said choke me!" she barked.

There was a furious need in her eyes that convinced me to overcome my reservations. I gently placed my hands around Ellie's throat. Her gaze stayed locked with mine, daring me to do it. I gradually tightened my grip until I could feel her pulse quickly beating. And then I started fucking her again, even harder than before.

My grip really wasn't that tight, but it seemed to do the trick. Ellie writhed under me, her body caught in an orgasmic hum. She couldn't get out more than a squeak as release overtook her. I felt her pussy clamp down on my thrusting cock, and moments later I was joining her in orgasm. As my cum flooded her insides, I felt the angry desire that had possessed both of us leave with it.

I lay beside Ellie for a while afterwards, gently kissing the neck that I had just been choking. She took long breaths, not saying a word. Finally, she looked down at her sweat-stained clothes and groaned. "I'm going to have to put these in the laundry tonight."

I giggled. "What would the judge think?"

Ellie laughed. "Thanks for that, Mike. I'm sorry if it got a little intense."

"Sex is always intense," I said.

"You know what I mean. I needed something like that to remind me of why this is all worth it."

She took another deep breath and stood up. She was taking her clothes off, but the usual businesslike and maternal Ellie was back. "Do you have any whites you want me to throw in with this?"

--

We all made it to court the next day. Josh and Simon had to take the day off work, but they showed up looking surprisingly nice in suit and tie. Julia had slicked her hair back and came wearing a green dress shirt and dark trousers, looking almost like a punk-rock lawyer. Dawn and April were the last to arrive, having hung back at the house to spend more time getting themselves ready. They both wore black dresses that were nice, but perhaps more appropriate for a wedding than a custody hearing. I wasn't really one to talk. I had thrown on the same button-up blue shirt and dress pants I used for every formal function.

Dawn sat next to me and tapped me on the elbow. "Do you think we have time to have a talk outside?"

I checked my watch. It was still twenty minutes until the time of the hearing, and Ellie had said it would probably start late. Besides which, Dawn and I really needed to chat. "Sure."

We went outside and sat on the courthouse steps. Dawn lit a cigarette, and then offered me one of my own. I took it, making a note to start watching myself. Around these people, social smoking could start becoming a habit.

Around us there were other people smoking, pacing, and anxiously staring into space. Some talked in hushed voices, while others were on their own. I wondered about what problems could have brought each of them here - the skinny, jittery man stuffed in an ill-fitting suit, or the harried-looking chubby woman staring at her phone. They were all at a crossroads in their lives, together with Ellie, and yet completely removed.

Dawn was more composed than the scene a week ago, but I sensed a vulnerability still lurking within her. "I guess I should start by saying that I'm sorry for listening to you and April without your consent. Dick move on my part."

I took a drag off my cigarette. "Don't worry. The walls are thin. I've certainly heard you and Josh doing it a lot."

"Yeah, but did you jerk off?"

The abruptness of the question caught me off guard. "Um... a few times. But I didn't cry!"

Dawn stared at the stone steps. "And that's what it's all about."

"I didn't mean that— "

"Relax. I'm just... I feel like I've turned into the world's biggest hypocrite. I've spent hours lecturing people about the values of open relationships and hedonism and compersion, and now when I look at April all I want to do is put my arms around her and never let her talk to anyone else. I've never felt so... jealous before." Dawn spat the word "jealous" with more venom than she put into any swear word.

"What's compersion?" I said.

Dawn chuckled. "Poly lingo. It means, like, being happy when someone you love experiences pleasure. The opposite of jealousy. It's supposed to be the guiding principle of an open relationship."

"And you don't feel that way when it comes to April?"

Dawn didn't say anything, but she started to tear up. Clearly this was something that truly hurt her. I thought back to what April had said about their relationship, how their parents had expected they would get married one day. Maybe Dawn had thought that too.

Lacking tissues, I offered her my sleeve to dry her eyes on. "It sounds like you're in love."

"Fuck." Dawn buried herself in my arms. "I don't want a love like that. A love that makes me shitty and controlling."

"You know," I said. "You're sitting here talking about your trans lesbian love affair, and worrying that it's too conventional because you feel bad about her sleeping around. I think you'd be okay taking a step back towards the norm."

Dawn giggled. "Well, when you put it that way, I feel even dumber."

"You're not dumb." I heard a commotion inside the courthouse. "We should go inside. We can talk tonight."

Inside, the atmosphere had turned from tense to jubilant. Ellie was there, dressed in a freshly-washed version of the outfit we had soiled last night, kissing Julia on the cheek.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Craig gave in," Ellie said. "His lawyer called me, and we just met. He said he didn't want to go to court after all. I'm getting visitations every other weekend."

"That's a hell of a turnaround," said Dawn.

"I think Allie talked him out of it," Ellie said. "Or maybe he still thinks there's a chance we'll get back together."

Julia patted Ellie's bicep. "I think he just knew that if you got in front of a judge he was going to get his ass kicked."

"Thank you all so much for showing up," said Ellie. "This is going to sound sappy, but I've been fighting for my family in there. And then I come out and look at you, and I realize that you're all my family too."

We had essentially wasted an afternoon, but nobody complained. The seven of us decamped to the nearest bar, a retro-style diner, and got thoroughly day-drunk. Even Dawn snapped out of her funk, getting up to dance to every 90s hit the jukebox had. As a group, it was one of the best times we ever had with our clothes on.

--

When we finally got home April, Dawn and I headed upstairs towards Dawn's room. We were still a little buzzed from the long afternoon at the diner, but sober enough to know we still needed to talk.

"So," I said, feeling emboldened. "We have to work some stuff out."

April sighed. "Like I said, Mike, this is really between Dawn and me."

"Well, isn't the issue that Dawn doesn't like you fucking me?"

Dawn bit her lip. "I mean, I don't want to order you guys to stop. I don't have any special claim on April. It's just that..."

"You want to have a special claim on her."

Dawn didn't respond. Her face was flushed, and I didn't think it was from booze.

I stood up in front of Dawn and April as they sat down on the bed. "I'm going to ask both of you a question." (Like I said, I was feeling unusually bold.) "And this is just a question about how you feel - no right answers, no commitments. Dawn, are you willing to give up everything else - me, Julia, Simon, whoever else you sleep with - to have an exclusive relationship with April?"

"I... I don't know." Dawn shook her head. "This is hard! The whole point of this fucking house was that sex and relationships wouldn't be hard anymore!"

I turned to April. "And as for you... would you want an exclusive relationship with Dawn?"

"No!" said April, surprisingly vehement. "I mean, the whole reason I moved here was to explore different things and different people sexually. I'm finally opening up about this stuff, Dawn. And I'm sorry, but I don't want to stop. Besides which, there are reasons we broke up the first time."

I was shocked by April's anger. It was only later that I would realize that they had been having this same conversation over and over again, never reaching a conclusion. My questions weren't anything they hadn't asked each other a dozen times. So April, who I had never seen being anything but kind, finally snapped.

But in the moment, her words were brutal. Dawn turned her head down and started crying.

Alarmed, I sat down next to her and put an arm around her. "It's okay. It's okay," I muttered, as if those were the magic words that would make themselves true.

Dawn turned to April. "I lost you before, April. I lost you for so long. And I don't want to lose you again."

"You won't lose me," said April. She leaned in to kiss Dawn on the lips. It was the kind of kiss I had never had - a kiss between two mouths that were long familiar with each other, one that encapsulated a decade of affection and heartache. I could feel Dawn's body relax in my grip as they continued to kiss, and it became more than a consolatory embrace.

Dawn broke away and turned to me, her eyes begging for something she couldn't put into words. I pressed my forehead to hers. "And I'm not going to stop caring about you," I said. "No matter what you ask." We kissed as well, tenderly and chaste.

"I want both of you," Dawn said. "Just... to see if it feels right."

April kissed the back of Dawn's next. "That sounds like a very good idea."

Dawn leaned into me, nuzzling my neck as April undressed her from behind. Once the straps were pulled down, the dark fabric fell in a bunch around her waist, revealing Dawn's bounteous breasts. I immediately laid her down on the bed and pressed my face into her cleavage. I took one fat tit in my mouth and ran my tongue along her hardening nipple. What can I say? Her bust always knocked me out.

April was behind us, helpful as ever. I felt her hands unbuckle my pants and swiftly pull them down. Then my cock was free and in her soft, warm hands. April's own cock was hardening as well, pressing into my ass through her dress. I groaned into Dawn's skin. She ran an affectionate hand through my hair. Things were going quickly. Our frustrated desire had been building for a week, and was now rushing out in a flood.

I kissed my way down Dawn's body, shoving her dress out of the way. She kicked the offending garment over my head, where it landed in a clump on the bedroom floor. I nestled my head between her thighs. April moved around to take my place kissing and licking Dawn's breasts. The brunette's moans of pleasure grew louder and more frequent.

My tongue flicked out and swirled around Dawn's clit. Her distinct flavour flooded my mouth and nose. It really had been too long. I continued to lap at her clit as I speared two fingers into her cunt April lavished kisses over her breasts and neck.

Sooner than I would have expected, Dawn's body tensed. Her thighs clamped down around my head as she moaned out a quick orgasm. And then she sank back into her queen-sized bed, relieved and sated.

We weren't done, of course. I already knew that Dawn's sexual appetite was almost bottomless. She leaned her head back on April's lap and beckoned to me. I shed my shirt and crawled up to straddle her. Sliding into her warm, moist pussy was both incredibly pleasurable and relaxing. Over the last half-year, I had come to know every inch of Dawn's skin, inside and out. There was a familiarity to the warm squeeze of her cunt that sent a thrill through me.

As I enjoyed bottoming out inside of Dawn, she began to pull at April's dress. The redhead tried to fend off her friend's hands. "I just want to make you feel good, sweetie," April said.

Dawn shook her head. "You deserve to feel good too. Don't be afraid. I've seen everything, and so has Mike."

April flushed. I remembered all the preparation she had done for last time, the oil and the corsets. I knew her discomfort with her naked body, and its betrayal of the gender she had chosen. But, with shaking hands, April unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off. She wore a dark set of lingerie underneath, with her customary well-enhanced breasts, and the hard bulge of her cock visible beneath her panties.

Dawn tenderly kissed April on the stomach and tugged her cock out from under the waistband of her panties. She took her friend's small cock into her mouth, and I could see the pleasure cross April's brow. Of course, I was lodged deep inside Dawn's pussy, so I couldn't complain either.

I had been transfixed for a moment by the intimate moment between Dawn and April, but I couldn't ignore my bodily urges for too long. I began to thrust into Dawn, and soon the sound of my balls slapping against her bounteous ass filled the room. It was matched by the soft moans of both other girls, as Dawn continued to fellate April.

For her part, April leaned across Dawn's beautiful body. As she massaged her friend's breasts, she met my lips in a fiery kiss. Her hot eyes urged me on as I fucked Dawn. Her breasts, phony as they were, still bounced in an enticing way as she straddled Dawn's face.

April cupped my cheek. "Come for me, Michael." And just like that, I felt all my restraint melting away. As I thrust away into Dawn's warm sex, I felt bliss fill my body. I pulled out of her just in time for April to fasten her mouth around my cock. My cum jetted out into the warm confines of April's mouth and she gulped down every ounce.

I rolled to the side, spent and just content to watch April and Dawn. April was in a perfect position to lean down and start lapping at Dawn's just-fucked pussy. Dawn moaned around April's cock, still clasped between her soft red lips. There was an easy familiarity to the way they touched each others' bodies, no matter how much those bodies had changed over the years.

April turned gracefully until she was face to face with Dawn. They stared into each others' eyes and whispered things to each other that I couldn't quite make out. April unbuttoned her bra and gently dropped it down beside the bed. She pressed her skinny body to Dawn's voluptuous one, breast to breast, flesh to flesh.

At some point, April had slipped her cock inside Dawn. That surprised me. I had gathered how important it was for her to feel feminine during sex, and here she was with her cock inside a woman. Maybe in this moment wanting to be as close to Dawn as possible overwhelmed all that. I didn't say anything, of course. Opening my mouth would have felt like violating something sacred.

They moved together slowly, drinking in every sensation. With the height difference, April had to hunch over to kiss her long-time friend. Dawn and April's hands slid up each other's bodies like slow-flowing rivers. I watched the rise and fall of April's ass as she thrust inside of Dawn. Their eyes never left each other.

I felt fortunate, and a little bit envious, to witness the connection those two had. It was the kind of bond wrought over years of love and anguish, the kind that would never go away. I had never had that kind of relationship with anyone.

Their orgasms were as quiet and graceful as the rest of their coupling. Dawn groaned and clamped her hand down on April's shoulder. April grunted and trembled as she thrust deep inside Dawn. They kissed one more time, and April rolled off Dawn.

We embraced each other in the aftermath, Dawn's soft body pressed between me and April. We still kissed and petted each other, but now it was more out of affection than lust. Gradually, we began to talk.

"Was that okay, hon?" April said to Dawn. "Did it still feel wrong."

"Oh, it was way more than okay." Dawn kissed April on the forehead. "I mean, if you're asking about Mike... well, the two of you didn't really do that much. But it didn't feel bad like listening to the two of you fuck did."

"I had some fun too," I said, knowing that my opinion was not really the issue here.

Dawn reached back to slap my thigh. "I know you did. Between the two of you, I'm going to be feeling sore tomorrow."

"So how about this, Dawn," April said. "For the time being - and I'm not committing to this forever - the two of us are a package deal. You want to fuck someone, I'll join in. And I won't do anything without you being there."