Saying Yes

Story Info
"Yes" is the word that daddy wants to hear.
4.1k words
3.86
192.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laurie, sweetie, it's time."

"I know, I know. Can I just…"

"Baby, we've been through this. The discussion is over. We had an agreement."

"I know! But… now I'm not so sure anymore."

"Laurie, you promised me. You made a promise, does that not mean anything to you?"

"Yes, of course it does. But…"

"But what? But you're going to break it anyway? Are you going to let me down? Are you?"

"Uh…no…I'm sorry, dad. I just…"

"Sweetie, I know that you're nervous. That's only natural. It's a big step, a whole new and different life for you. But you're not the only one who made promises? And I intend to keep mine. But you have to honour yours, and you have to trust me. Don't you trust me?"

"Y-yes. But…you see, I've been thinking. Reading, looking things up. Ever since we talked about it."

"I see. I guess that's only to be expected. You're curious, and you've always been a resourceful girl. It makes me proud to hear that you take initiatives like that. Any father would be proud of a daughter like you."

"Thanks."

"And I guess that you found answers that worries you? Words like 'illegal', 'abuse', 'forbidden', 'perverted'. Am I right?"

"Uh, pretty much."

"Well? What do you think? Let me tell you what I think. Yes, it's against the law. But that law and all the propaganda exist to protect stupid people from themselves, like so many other laws. People who can't see the difference between when it's right and when it's wrong. I know I'm not that stupid. Are you stupid?"

"No."

"Bloody right you're not. You are a very clever and mature young woman, and I think you can make decisions for yourself in life without having the government telling you what to do in your own private home. Right? Right. And if you do what you freely choose, and you hurt nobody, nobody has the right to judge you. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Well then. What else is there? Come with me."

"It was such a long time ago."

"What?"

"A long time ago that you talked me into this, daddy. What…what if I don't want it anymore?"

"Baby, it was not even a year ago. On your birthday. Remember? Seven months is not a long time. What could possibly have happened? What exactly?"

"Nothing! I've just been thinking. It was such a crazy night back then."

"Your birthday, you mean?"

"Yeah. All the attention, the big party, the presents, the champagne…God, all the champagne. I'd never been drunk before that."

"Come on, you were just a little tipsy."

"Maybe, but I felt so light-headed. And you were so wonderful to me. I mean, you're always wonderful to me, but that day…that was special, it felt like a dream. I would have agreed to anything you said."

"Are you saying that I tricked you? Are you accusing me of something? Then just spit it out!"

"No, no… I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Please don't be angry."

"I'm not angry, baby girl. I'm worried. Worried about you, about us. Ever since that day, when we made our deal, I've been preparing. You know that. I made plans, I made preparations for us both. But I need you to fulfil your promise to me, or all I've done will have been for nothing. Nothing, do you understand?"

"Yes, but you…"

"No, I don't think you do. We have a beautiful life to live. Right now it's a gamble if we get there, and it's up to you and your attitude if we can live it or not."

"But does it all come down to whether…"

"Yes, yes it does. You may not understand it now. You're young, and though you're a clever girl, you are still foolish. You just have to trust me when I say this: It is all or nothing here, you will see that later. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Then stop being so difficult!"

"I'm s-sorry."

"No…oh no, baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to shout at you like that. It's just all my worries about all of this piling up. It's not your fault that you're nervous. Because that's what you are, isn't it? A little nervous."

"Not a little. M-my hands are shaking. I've got butterflies in my stomach. My mouth is dry, my head is spinning and I…I…I don't know anything anymore!"

"It's OK to be nervous. It's even OK to be a little scared. But that doesn't change the facts. This will happen and it will happen right now. I say this again, trust me. I love you so incredibly much, you are my life, my very own angel, and I would never do anything that I wasn't totally sure would be good for you. Even if you can't see how, you must trust that I know what I'm doing. Yes?"

"Ok."

"Wrong answer. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"That's my girl. Come. Now."

"Yes."

"I love you, Laurie."

"I love you too."

"Remember what you promised then. No objections, no hesitation."

"OK."

"No, not OK. You know the word I want to hear from you from now on."

"Sorry. Yes."

"That's right. Now, stand up. Let me look at you. Yes, just like that. You look especially beautiful today. Have you done something? The hair, right?"

"Just a little trimming. And I got some darker strands. Do you like it?"

"Looks great, sweetie."

"And… I did another thing too. I hope you don't mind, but I went to a tanning salon."

"Why would I mind? The result is stunning."

"I don't know. It was pretty expensive."

"Ok then. Here is a promise. As long as you want to make yourself pretty for me, you can do whatever your dear little heart desires."

"Really?"

"Ok, short of surgery. But tan, go to the gym, do your hair, facemasks, strange creams, manicure, anything that makes you happy. But honestly, I don't see the point. You are already the prettiest and sexiest girl in the world."

"Aww, dad. You're just saying that."

"I have never been more honest. I think it's time I get to see more of that girl and her lovely new tan. Why don't you step out of that dress? Take it off. Slowly, and keep looking at me."

"Shit. This is really happening, isn't it?"

"You better believe it, girl."

"Ok. Uh, should I lift it up?"

"No, unbutton the front. … That's right. Keep going. … That's just beautiful. Nice bra. I didn't know you had any hot underwear like that."

"Just a little. I don't exactly wallow in cash. And I never dared to ask you for money to buy stuff like this."

"Hmm. No, I guess not. But that's soon to change, I want you to have and wear all the sexy lingerie you can think of. You have a body that is made for it, and with my new job on the west coast, I can afford to buy you anything."

"Let me guess. You want me to wear it around the house?"

"Now and then would delight me. You do what you want, but if what you want is to make me happy, that's one good way. "

"I'll, uh, keep that in mind."

"On the other hand, pigtails and cotton panties can get my blood boiling too."

"Haha, eew, you dirty old man."

"Guilty! Now, indulge a dirty old man and get that dress off your shoulders."

"Yes, daddy. Like this?"

"Oh my god. You sweet thing. You sweet, sexy thing. Laurie, I can't hold back any longer. I need to touch you, right now. Come closer, come sit on my lap."

"Yes."

"No, not like that. Spread your legs and straddle me. Yes, that's better. Now sit still and let me do the rest of the unwrapping. Just raise your arms, so I can pull the dress off. Lovely. Ah, there it is."

"What is?"

"Your tattoo."

"Yeah, my little belly angel. Do you remember how much you freaked out when you first saw it?"

"Hahaha! Yes. I suppose I just hadn't realised that my little girl had grown up into a young woman. That was some shock. But I guess that every parent goes though that."

"Mhm. But not every parent goes from that to seducing their offsprmmf… mmm… mmm… … … ah!"

"You were saying?"

"Wow. You kiss much better than any guy I've made out with. Oh yeah… um, dad? We need to talk."

"What is it now, Laurie? Having second thoughts again?"

"No! Not anymore. I just need to ask you something."

"Go on."

"I guess you have a, you know, fantasy about this night. I don't want to disappoint you, so I must be honest."

"Honest is good. Always be honest with me, honey."

"Ok. So… Did you, um, expect me to be… a virgin?"

"That this would be your first time? That I would pop my daughter's cherry? Oh no. If you were, that would have been nice. But if you're not, then you're not. It doesn't change how I feel about you."

"Good."

"So I take it someone beat me to it."

"U-huh. Just one. And only one time."

"Someone I know?"

"You might. His name is Joel Kinley."

"Tall guy, plays hockey? Yeah, I know him. He's a good kid. Trains the juniors now, I heard. If anyone here deserved a piece of my girl's sweet ass, it's him. Were the two of you going steady, or whatever you call it these days? He's not your boyfriend now, is he?"

"No, it was just a crazy one time thing. We're cool."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't waste your cherry on some lowlife jerk. I'll tell you what. We're not in a hurry here. We have all night, so why don't we retreat to my bed and just cuddle up for a while? I want you to tell me all about your first time."

"If you want to. Let go of my legs so I can stand up then. You know, any other dad would have been out the door with a shotgun by now."

"As you may have noticed, I'm not any other dad."

"No shit."

"Any problem with that?"

"No. Actually, not at all. Not any more. I've made up my mind one hundred percent now. I want to do this."

"Then say it."

"What?"

"Say it. Spell out what you want."

"I want to…um…do it."

"Laurie, you can do better than that. You're a woman, don't talk like a girl."

"Ok. I want to sleep with you?"

"Close, but no cigar."

"Have sex?"

"Laurie…"

"Make…love?"

"Now we're talking! You have no idea how aroused you make me, walking there in nothing but skimpy lace, saying those wonderful words. We'll see how long I'm able to restrain myself. Especially when you wriggle your butt and bounce your boobies like that."


"Daddy, you can do better than that too. I'm a woman, don't talk to me as if I was a girl."

"What do you mean?"

"Butt? Boobies? You sound like a teenage geek. They're my tits and my ass. Call them that or keep your hands off."

"Yes, maam. Ass, ass, ass!"

"Ow, ow, ow! I didn't say you could spank me, you bozo!"

"Just trying to make you climb the stairs instead of discussing semantics with me. The faster we're there, the faster I can get a good feel of your boo…"

"Hey!"

"…tits, sorry. Or breasts. That's a good word."

"Mmm, yeah. I like 'breasts'. The word, I mean. It's so full of woman, if you know what I mean. Ok, we're here. What now? Dad? Where'd you go?"

"Right here, honey. I just thought of something. You look so stunning right now that I just have to have a little something to remember it by. I ducked into my office for the camera. Want to model a little?"

"I'm no model."

"You should be, looking like that. Come on, up on the bed and pose a little. Indulge me."

"Ok. How about… wait… this?"

"Nice pose. Turn a little. Ok, a little more. Push your ass out. Perfect. Try sitting down on your knees."

"What, geisha style?"

"Sure, like a geisha. Hands in your lap, head down, all that. That's lovely, so cute. Hold that pose. Now face me. Good, spread your legs. Push your chest up. In fact, push your breasts up with your hands. And forward, offer them to the camera. And smile. Yes, yes, yes. Perfect!"

"That was fun. Maybe I should become a model."

"Maybe you should. It's California, after all. Who knows what'll happen? But right now, you will be a storyteller. All the dirty details about you and Kinley. Pronto."

"Ok. Hey, do you mind taking off some clothes too? It feels weird to be the only undressed one."

"Right away. I'll keep my pants on, or I'll lose control, but the shirt can go… Better?"

"Much better. You know, you're pretty buff."

"Oh, thank you. Now: Joel. When?"

"When you were at that conference. In April, remember? You said I could take home friends. So I did. We watched a movie, ate sushi, and drank some beer. Yes, beer, don't look so horrified, I'm a big girl now. At ten, everyone but Joel went home. We sat up and talked about all kinds of things, and had more to drink. Then he started to get a bit friendly. I guess it was the beer."

"Or maybe you're just that irresistible."

"Uh, yeah right. Anyway, it went from that to him feeling me up, stripping me down and taking my cherry in the sofa downstairs. I don't remember that part very well, it's all a blur of memories. MTV was on, and played some old Britney Spears video just when it happened. That I do remember. Strange, huh?"

"Did it hurt?"

"Not as much as I thought it would. I think that's because Joel has a pretty small dick."

"How can you know that if you haven't seen any other penises?"

"I didn't say I haven't seen other dicks. I even gave a guy a hand-job once. Besides, this is the 21st century, I can Google up an average wiener in ten seconds. Mmm, that feels nice."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmm, keep rubbing, please. No, under my bra, on my tits. Push it away."

"Gladly, sweetie. But I meant the sex with Joel. Many first times are often disappointing."

"It was…nice. But only nice. And he couldn't make me cum. Not with his dick. So he licked me down there until I had an orgasm instead. He'll make some girl happy, I'm sure. Just not me."

"Considerate boy. He licked his own sperm out of you? That's an acquired taste."

"No no, he had a condom."

"But, aren't you on the pill?"

"Oh yes, ever since you bought them for me. But I didn't know him well enough to know whom he's been with. So I didn't tell him that."

"Did I mention that I love you, clever girl?"

"I think you did. I love you too. And dad?"

"Yes, Laurie?"

"I'm so ready now. Please, make me yours. Make love to me."

"Those words. Oh God, those wonderful words. I will. I will take you now…"

"Yes."

"…Claim you…"

"Yes."

"…Fuck you…"

"Yes! Please! Hurry. Oh…my…god!"

"What?"

"Your dick looks huge."

"It probably looks bigger inside my shorts. I have an average cock. Get rid of the bra. And I get rid of my shorts."

"Ok…done."

"Fast."

"I know my clothes."

"Stop! Leave the panties on, I want to remove them. Jesus, you are a delicate thing. Those sweet little pink nipples."

"I always wanted bigger ones."

"Why? They are perfect for you."

"Thanks. Oh, oh!"

"What?"

"Your di…cock. It's grown really big. Maybe it's normal sized like you say, but I've never had anything that big inside of me. Take it slow, ok? Please go easy on me. I'm still nervous. Really, really nervous."

"Of course, baby. Now, let me… lift your ass a little so I can pull down… oh my. I didn't know you shaved."

"How on earth would you have known that?"

"Point taken."

"It feels better that way when I touch myself. That's why I did it."

"I'm glad you did. I like shaved women. I also like horny, wet women. And I do believe…"

"Oh…mmm..aah…"

"…that you are exactly that. Spread your legs, Laurie. It's time to get fucked. Wider. Wider. That's good. I'll stretch your pussy a bit, and that might hurt. But trust me, remember that I love you and endure the first discomfort. It will get better soon."

"I know. Just do it, daddoh! Mmhh!"

"Oh fuck, that feels good."

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Just rubbing the tip of my cock in your wet slit. But here we go…Oh, yes!"

"Aaah! God. That thing is wide! No! Don't push."

"Sorry, baby. I can't hold back now. Brace yourself."

"Oh my God, oh God. Oww! No! It's too much, too fast. It hurts, daddy, please take it out. Not more, not m-more, nooo! Aaaaaa!"

"Aaa! Jesus, you're tight. Did that guy really fuck you?"

"Not this…deep! Damn you, daddy. It fucking hurts! Why didn't you stop?"

"Because I think you need to learn how to take a fucking like a real woman. A cunt is flexible enough for much bigger things than this. If you just take a deep breath, and stop trying to hit me in the ribs, you'll see that the pain is manageable. Maybe even numbing down already."

"It…it is. How did you know?"

"I guessed you were just like your mother. She was a virgin when I met her, and I broke her in the same way I just did with you. I'm sorry if I caused you pain, but it was necessary. You need to trust me more, trust that you're safe from harm. It's quite saddening that I don't seem to have that trust."

"I'm... I'm sorry."

"Will you have faith in me now?"

"Ok."

"Wrong word."

"I mean yes."

"Will you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Will you obey me?"

"What?"

"Will you let me take you? Will you follow my lead? Will you do what I say?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Will you obey?"

"Yes!"

"Whatever I say?"

"Yes!"

"You are so wonderful, baby girl. How do you feel, Laurie? I don't mean down there, but in your heart? How does it feel to do this that everyone say is so wrong?"

"Not... not wrong at all. Wonderful."

"Doesn't it feel right to let go, to trust, to let me claim you as mine?"

"Yes…"

"To surrender your body…"

"Yes…"

"…your control.."

"Yes…"

"…your will?"

"Yes…"

"I'm going to fuck you now, Laurie. I'm going to pull out and push in, over and over, faster and harder for every thrust. I can't promise you won't feel pain. But I promise it'll go away eventually. And then….you'll see. It's worth the discomfort. I need your trust now. Do you trust?"

"Yes."

"Then say it. Tell me that you are ready to get fucked."

"W-will you kiss me first? Please? Mmm…mmm… Thank you. I'm ready t-to get…God…f-f-fucked now, daddy."

"My angel. My little cunt angel. Hold on. Aaaah!"

"Nnnnngh! Shit!"

"And in again!"

"Oooaaa!"

"Does it hurt, baby?"

"Uh-huh."

"Can you take it?"

"Y-yeah. Go on."

"Love you, Laurie."

"Love you too, daddy. Aaaah!… Fuuuck!... Ooo... Oh!… Oh!… Pff…pff…pff…pff…pff…"

"Baby, you…aah…sound like…you're giving…birth."

"It helps…to breathe…pff…pff…like that…pff…pff…feels…better…now…"

"No pain?"

"Just a little. No, don't stop! Go on. Aaah! Yes. Keep going…other…feelings…too. Aah...mmm… Warm…big…wonderful… keep going…fuck me…yes…yes…yes…"

"I love that word. I love that word from the lips of my daughter when I fuck her beautiful body! I..aaah…fuck…yeah…"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes daddy yes daddy yes daddy yesyesyesyesyes! I…Da…It's happening! I'm cumming! Yeees!"

"Me too, baby. Me too… aaaaah…aaaah…oh yeah!"

"Oh, daddy. Oh, my God, daddy. I've never… Not like that."

"You are so, so amazing. Laurie, Laurie, Laurie, my love."

"You were right. It was so worth it."

"And next time it will be easier."

"And the next and the next and the next. I want to do this forever."

"But I don't want that, sweetie."

"What?! But…"

"Don't get me wrong, we'll be lovers forever. Husband and wife as far as the rest of the world is concerned. It is a dream come true for me. But I have another dream. I don't want to be just your lover. I want to go further."

"Further? Where? What?"

"I want to explore what we have to the fullest. We already broke a taboo tonight. We're in the realm of pushing envelopes here, so I want to keep on pushing. There are so many things to try out, so many things that we can discover about each other, if we only let go of all inhibitions and live out what we dream of."

"I don't understand, do you mean like fantasies and stuff?"

"Well, that is part of it. But what else? There are so many things to experiment with. Role plays, fantasy scenes…that's the easy part. How about a little wilder things? First if all, not only your cunt, but your mouth and ass belongs to my cock. That's not even open for discussion."

"I know, I want that too."

"Good. And be assured, we won't ever stop making love like today. But now and then, now and then… How about being sexual outside of our private zone, would you dare that? How about making home videos? Hot photos on the web? No faces, of course. How about cyber lovers? How about going to clubs? Amateur night stripping? Threesomes? Sex parties?"

12