Sayonara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only then did it dawn upon me that the braintech was not actually speaking in English, but in Koroti. My eyes snapped open and fixated upon him, and I truly studied him for the first time, burning his image into my mind(s). Then I quickly sifted through all the memories transferred from Sylvie to me throughout the day, and seconds later, I found the link.

While certainly older now, Hajto was the first person to plunder Sylvie's body, rutting into her rapidly as he roughly gripped her breasts.

I reached behind my head, disconnected myself from the offline computer, and bolted from the chamber. I felt as if I would be sick at any moment.

*****

After a near-sleepless night, I returned to Group 92's headquarters complex just after sunrise. I was furious that I had been forced to (re)live all those sexual experiences in realtime, but I dreaded that there would be a very good, very plausible explanation for that.

There was. I sat as impassively as possible in front of the Chief's desk, attempting to comprehend my assignment as it was detailed to me: I was to become a prostitute at a semi-legal brother frequented by several key members of the Oren group.

When at last I staggered out of the Chief's massive office with orders to go home and spend the rest of the day resting, I felt as if I would be sick again. Every day for the next two weeks would be full of simultaneous non-stop sex and language training in the bowels of the headquarters complex. If ever there was a time I wanted to leave Group 92, this was it.

So, to whoever may read this, this is why I have gone AWOL. Euthanasia isfarmore agreeable to me than being subjected to such a lifestyle on behalf of the government, especially given my rape when I was still just a naïve teenager. Whatever you find in this suite is the property of the government anyhow, so take it and destroy it, as I will not be needing it once I am apprehended. And, by the way, I have posted this very same story – without bothering to change any of the names – to several key areas of the Net, so that the citizens of every planet can learn of my tale, my fate. Enjoy the media frenzy, as well as the outrage of the concerned citizens. Group 92 wanted me to fuck my way to information, but Group 92 has fucked with me for the last time.

Sayonara.

Janice

12