SC Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
1.3k words
3.87
4.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous and excited all at the same time. She was finally going to meet the man she had been talking to for so long. They have been communicating for over a year through text and dirty pictures and videos. He had become a very good friend to her and now she was going to see him face to face.

She was finally here and found herself exhausted from a day of on and off planes. She made her way to her room and then she sent him a message telling him she was here safe and sound and gave her room number. She laid on the bed and started thinking about him touching her and her hands started wandering over her body. She began pinching her nipples and then ran her hand down to her already wet pussy. She was sliding her fingers along her slit and over her clit. She was so wet she easily slide her fingers inside her tight pussy. She brought herself to the edge and stopped. She got up and undressed and took a long hot bath to unwind. She crawled into bed and fell right to sleep.

She woke up early and immediately looked at her phone for a message from him. She was getting very nervous and excited knowing he would be there in a little while. Just then her phone went off with the message "I am on my way". It was at that moment she felt her nerves kick in big time. She paced back and forth waiting to hear that knock on her door. Then there it was "the knock", she practically sprinted to the door. LOL As she opened the door she saw his smiling face. He stepped in and they hugged and kissed each other. They sat down on the bed and were talking, both very nervous and unsure where to start. They had talked about this for months and yet here they sat not sure if they should make the first move.

He finally made the move and started kissing her. He ran his hand over her shirt teasing her hard nipples. He pushed her shirt up and started kissing his way down to her nipples. He sucked and gently nibbled on one then the other. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter with everything he was doing to her. He then ran his hand down and into her shorts. His fingers hit her pussy lips and they were soaking wet. He moaned as he touched her pussy. He looked up at her and smiled as he slide a finger inside her. She almost came when he stuck his finger inside her. He then ran it up and over her clit making her moan.

He removed his shirt and so did she. They were now chest to chest kissing each other. It felt so good to be skin to skin with him. He began kissing his way down, taking turns with each nipple again. He then slipped his fingers into the waist of her shorts and pulled them off. He spread her legs and began kissing her thighs and moving closer to her pussy. Then she felt his tongue hit her lips. She moaned and spread her legs wider. He slid down between her legs and began teasing her pussy by licking, sucking and fingering. It didn't take long and he had her cumming. He kept going making sure she came several times.

He then stood up and she could see the bulge in his pants. She couldn't wait to get it into her mouth. As he pulled his underwear down it sprung free and she immediately reached for it. She took it into her mouth, it was so big and hard. He stepped back and finished removing his clothes. Once he got his clothes off he laid back on the bed and she immediately started sucking on his cock again. She could hear him moan and his breathing change as she worked his cock with her hungry mouth. She licked him from the tip of his shaft to his balls. Making sure to lick and suck on each ball before licking her way back up. He was moaning telling her how good that it felt. He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down onto his cock.

He knew she loved to be gagged and have her eyes water. He would let her move back up and tease him more before pushing her down again. He did this to her a few times. He knew he was close to cumming but he was trying to hold out for as long as possible because they had both been dreaming about this moment. She didn't care how long it would take, she wanted his hot load. After a few minutes she got her reward. He told her he was going to cum and boy did he. He shot a huge load into her mouth and down her throat. She happily swallowed every drop and looked up at him and smiled. She moved up and they kissed. She could taste herself on him and knew he could taste his cum on her lips and tongue.

They laid there in each others arms talking and just enjoying each other. They were caressing each other and kissing every once in awhile. He then moved over her as she was laying on her stomach. He kissed and licked down her spine. She could feel his cock getting hard as he rubbed it against her ass. He grabbed a condom and put it on. He then slid his cock into her. They both moaned as the head popped in. He pulled back out and did it a few more times before he began going in deeper and deeper with each thrust. He moved slowly at first and brought her to orgasm fairly quickly. After a few more strokes he came hard. She could feel his cock pulse and twitch as he came. He laid down beside her and they kissed and cuddled some before he had to leave for work.

They had discussed how he wanted to find her when he came back. She was naked and waiting for him on the bed. He came in and kissed and fondled her some as she laid on the naked. He then took a shower to rinse off his daily work sweat. He came out to find her on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. He walked over and put his cock by her mouth. She opened her mouth and took him in. He was slowly fucking her mouth as he played with her nipples and rubbed her clit. He pulled out and told her he wanted her to ride him. He put on a condom and laid on the bed. She straddled him, and was thinking how big he was and hoping she could take him all the way in. He was watching her face as she slid onto him.

He wanted to see her reaction to the head of his cock popping in. She moved slowly down on him taking him all in. She stayed still for a minute letting her body get use to his cock inside her. She started grinding and brought herself to orgasm fairly quickly. He loved the feel of her pussy squeezing his cock as she came. She kept grinding on him and made herself orgasm again. She leaned forward and he began to pump in and out of her making her cum for the third time right away. She sat back up and rode him a little longer before cumming again. He then told her to get ass up and head down. He slid in behind her and took her doggy. He pounded her deep and hard. As she started cumming again he pushed in deep and she could feel him explode as well.

They laid there cuddling and talking. He then got up and showered and dressed. She got the best night of sleep she has had in forever.