Scales Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam massages a regular who wants a little extra.
2.7k words
4.41
17.9k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a spin-off of the 'Carrots' series I'm writing. While that series isn't done at the moment, I did want to add a bit more variety now that I've introduced more characters. The characters are the same, but now it's from someone else's standpoint. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splicing: the combining of DNA from a human and non-human source, resulting in animal-like humans. Genetically they are both, so having children means there's a chance of getting either a regular human or a spliced baby. It's been several generations since splicing started, so the new generations are more varied than just by skin tone. And that variety extends to the bedroom as well. You want to get boned by a dog? How about drink from a literal cow-girl's tits? How about riding a horse-man all night long? One thing's for sure, sex is on a whole other level nowadays.

Sam just raised her eyebrow at the text she had just gotten from Liz. She had just started to get into bed to tackle the next day early when her phone had buzzed and she heard a jazz riff, which was Liz's notification tone.

'New guy came to the gym today, says he just moved here, wondered if I knew a good masseuse that could handle a shark spliced. Gave him your name and number, so you should hear from him soon. Name's Carter, and he's a total hunk. Careful where you put those hands of yours ;)'

Sam just shook her head. She had never seen a shark spliced up close, but she knew they had really rough skin like sandpaper. She looked at her own palms, grinning slightly at how they too were scaled just like the rest of her. Well, at least the outside of her.

"Poor guy's probably never had a good massage. Most people would have to wear gloves, and that just doesn't give that same level of stress relief as using bare hands."

Sam glanced back at the last part of the text. Who did Liz think she was? She may put her hands all over other people on a regular basis, but she kept it very professional, and only gave extras to those that she either liked or she knew tipped extremely well. She didn't need her business to be known as one of those dime-a-dozen happy ending backroom massage joints. That would lose her a lot of reputable business. Even still, she couldn't deny that she was curious about him. Sam went to sleep shortly after, wondering when she would get a call from this mysterious Carter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up the next morning, a beautiful Saturday, went about her usual routine, checked her schedule, and then planned accordingly. She didn't have any appointments until noon, and since it was only 9, she knew she had time to get in a light jog and lunch before her first client was due. Sam's apartment was relatively small, being nothing more than a studio in downtown. She needed it to be small or else she'd go broke renting out the space where she has her business, despite it also being small.

Her business space was little more than a single room with a small bathroom just barely big enough for one person, but it served its purpose just fine. Sam went on her jog, thanking the powers that be that it was a warm morning and she didn't need to layer much. After she got back roughly 30 minutes later, she quickly showered off and then made herself a fresh salad and a nice lean 6 oz. steak. She may have been health conscious, but she needed the protein. Once she had cleaned up, she threw on a tank top and a pair of leggings and locked up as she headed to work.

It was only a ten minute walk to work, and that gave her plenty of time to make sure everything was set up. Once she arrived, she went through her list of oils and towels, marking down anything she needed to replace or wash. It only takes a few minutes, and once done she gets everything set up for her first client, who would be arriving soon. She puts her phone on silent, hangs her jacket on the coat rack by the door, and just waits patiently. A few minutes later, she hears a knock at the door.

After checking through the peephole to see if it was her client, she unlocks the door and lets him inside. Her first client for the day is named William, and he's a member of the city council. He's a not spliced, but he does a lot for them. He's been a client of hers for a few years now, and while he's single, he's not currently looking for a steady relationship. His work is his marriage to him, so he doesn't have the time for a wife and potential children. Unfortunately it really takes a toll on him, so he has Sam get out all the knots and stress he's built up over the week, and in return she gets consistent business.

Her favorite part about William was that he was always discreet about their appointments. He never talked about her to anyone, and she never talked about him to anyone. It was a good arrangement, because he liked to get a little extra from time to time, and he tipped her accordingly for it. He was wearing casual clothes, which he removed after stepping behind a thick black curtain Sam had set up around the table for additional privacy. Inside was a small lamp with a red bulb, which provided enough light while keeping it dark at the same time.

She waited outside like she did with all her clients, and when she heard him climb onto the table, she gave him a few more seconds to get comfortable before walking in. He was facedown already and completely nude, and she noticed that he had put a $100 bill on her small side table, his way of letting her know he wanted some extras for the day. She smiled and took off her top and leggings, tossed them onto the floor by her small table, and then started to oil him up and work on his back.

William was her most respectful client in all regards. He knew she was just trying to make ends meet, and that she was a nice girl at heart. He wouldn't always ask for extra services, and even if he did, they were usually small. A $20 and she went topless and let him fondle, $40 got him a quick handjob, $60 was a blowjob, but $100 was the full service package. He'd only asked her once before, and it had been after a particularly rough week for the city. She hadn't seen anything on the news or in the paper, so it must've been something behind closed doors.

She was always very mindful that her job was first and fooling around was second when it came to extras on the table, mainly because she wanted the client to actually get the relief they initially came for. It made for many repeat customers, extras or not, because she was just good when it came to massaging muscle. She supposed that it was the snake in her. Sam smiled to herself as she worked all of William's back, from his neck all the way to his feet with a practiced rhythm, and all during this he was gently caressing her calves as she stood on either side of him.

After about 40 minutes, she had him flip over. She wasn't surprised to see him only half erect. Keeping an erection while having all the stress and stiffness worked out of you wasn't exactly easy, and most of the time it took her actually briefly touching close to the client's dick, or them touching her, before they really got fully stiff. She always enjoyed watching that. The sudden rising of their dick always made her think back to how Jackie had once referred to it as the 'raising of Iwo Jima', and it always made her have to fight back a laugh, no matter how many times she saw it happen.

Sam continued with her actual massage, making sure she gave him the base service in its entirety before moving to the after party, but that didn't stop her from teasing while doing it. He wasn't covered by a towel, so she could easily brush against him and it might be mistaken as nothing more that happenstance, were she not also naked herself. As she massaged him, he continued to caress her ass and tail, and occasionally would reach up and fondle a breast while she worked, but it didn't bother her one bit.

She moved down to his legs, which were always last on her list for any session, and began to massage them with one hand while the other found its way to William's dick. He let out a mild sigh as she gripped it gently and began to stroke while finishing his legs. It wasn't anything special because he wanted more than just a simple jerk, and she was always happy to rock a client's world.

She finally finished the massage on his legs, then walked to the end of the table and climbed up onto it. She always did a chest to foot rubdown at the end, and depending on if her client was new or not, she would occasionally give them a freebie. More often than not, this made them come back, and so long as they didn't get out of control, she would entertain them every time they booked an appointment. Given that William was a trusted regular and had paid up front for the full service package, he knew she was about to give him what he asked for.

As Sam worked her way down, she deliberately avoided his cock, made it all the way down to his ankles, and then opened her mouth and took all of him inside. There was a sharp inhale of breath, and then a shaky exhale as Sam swallowed his stiff cock all the way down to the balls. She rarely did it this way, but she figured she'd give him a little special treat today. Compared to Jim, this was cake, and she thought back to how much fun she had had during their orgy, and how he had used her in a way she couldn't get enough of at that moment.

Sam blinked the thought away, remembering that there was someone here who was in dire need of an orgasm. Or two. Sam had started to flick her tongue out to play with William's balls, and with a deep grunt and hand on the back of her head that gently grasped her hair, he came down her throat. He came a LOT. Sam reckoned he hadn't had a chance to get one off in at least a few days, which was probably why he had wanted full service this time. Sam let him get it all out, making swallowing motions that only made him convulse and shoot a little more out until finally he stopped breathing ragged and started to breathe normal again.

She carefully pulled herself up, letting his dick flop onto his waist when she finally got it all the way out. She licked her lips, blew him a quick kiss, and then hopped off the table and walked over to her small stand. She opened the drawer and pulled out a condom, carefully opened the wrapper and then proceeded to put it on William's suddenly stiffening dick. She liked that about men. Even after a mind-blowing (literally in this case) orgasm, they were ready to go again almost immediately. Ashe didn't put it on him just yet, and instead held it in her lips, then hoisted herself back onto the table where she straddle him.

She was sitting on his thighs, his dick twitching in front of her, and then she started to slowly slide forward. As she went, her folds spread out around him, and she could feel his hot and throbbing cock rubbing against her clit as she moved along his length. His hands went up and found her breasts, and he started to gently squeeze and fondle them while gently pinching her nipples. She rocked back and forth a few times, getting herself nice and wet for him before she gave him what he wanted.

As she pulled back, she quickly put on and unrolled the condom with the ease and finesse of someone who did this regularly, and then leaned forward and lightly nibbled on his left ear. While she braced herself with her right arm, she was quickly lining up his dick with her pussy with her left. Once she had she stopped nibbling and very swiftly sat back upright on his lap, his dick impaling her all the way to the hilt. She gasped a little, having not had any herself since the orgy and the thorough fucking she had gotten while there.

She paused for only a brief moment before she started to rock back and forth again, this time the both of them enjoying the sensation. She started in a leaning back position, and eventually was leaning forward as she slowly went faster and faster. Sam was usually good about finishing up with her clients at the same time, but William had one up on her, and so he was able to hold out a bit longer than Sam could.

Sam hit her limit and collapsed onto William's chest, her whole body covered in a thin sheen of sweat and convulsing from her orgasm. She would've normally ended it all right there, but William wasn't finished yet. He carefully rolled her off to the side of the table and slid off himself, then gently pulled her around so that she was bent over the table and facing away from him. He grabbed her tail and lifted it up and out of the way, then pushed himself back into her pussy.

Normally Sam didn't allow the client to take control, because that often meant things could easily get out of hand, but she didn't mind one bit with William. He had too much to lose if he did anything bad to her, and while it wasn't like she was deliberately blackmailing him, she still knew that he wouldn't risk it. As Sam gasped and gripped the edge of the table with her hands, William began to furiously pound her pussy with a ferocity she had rarely experienced from men. She wondered how long he could keep up this pace and intensity when she got her answer.

With a loud grunt and a whispered 'oh fuck', William gripped her hips tight and thrust hard and slow into Sam, each thrust in time with a grunt. Sam held on to the table tight, her legs shaking. She hadn't come down from her orgasm when he had started, so she had been treated to a very prolonged feeling of intense pleasure while he had been finishing up. He pulled out and tossed his condom into the trash, wiped himself off with the towel she usually used to cover her clients with, left her the payment for the actual massage itself, and another $40 on top of the $100, and politely excused himself after dressing.

Sam had climbed onto the table and was panting heavily from the ordeal. She had just made $200 easy, and she had gotten a wonderful fuck out of it as well. She only wished all her full service sessions were this satisfying. Most rarely did more than give her a mini-gasm, and would result in her getting home and taking a ride on one of her toys until she was satisfied. When she finally caught her breath and got up, she checked her phone for the time. It was now passing 1:35pm, and she saw that she had a text from an unknown number. She opened it and read:

'Hello, my name is Carter. Your friend Liz gave me your info and said you did massage therapy. I'm looking to book an appointment for Sunday at noon if you have room in your schedule.'

Sam smiled and replied: 'Appointment set. See you tomorrow!'