Scales Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam and Carter take things WAY farther the second time.
2.4k words
4.65
8.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OMG Liz that shark spliced is so fucking hot! He also knows how to really do it for a girl too ;)'

'Wait, you mean you actually gave him extras? I was only joking with you'

'Oh I gave him extras all right, and I'm gonna give him more the next time he comes by. You're missing out though'

'Why?'

'He has TWO dicks'

'WHAT?!?!'

Sam giggled to herself as Liz blew up her phone demanding everything from pictures and videos to having her over to do a 4 hands special for the guy. She knew Liz had been joking, but she hadn't cared at the time. She had thoroughly enjoyed her session with Carter and was looking forward to next Sunday with eager anticipation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long week of massages, and thankfully no weirdos to deal with, Sunday finally rolled back around. Sam had talked a bit more with Liz, and she was adamant that Sam show her a picture of his package when she got the chance. She made no promises, but she was sure she could set up a small camera on her side table and that he wouldn't notice it.

As Sam got everything set up, she made sure that the video was clear enough to see before finally setting it up and carefully hiding it slightly out of view. After that, she got everything else set up for his session. It didn't take her long to get things ready, and before long she was just sitting on her phone browsing various social media sites. That was when she heard a knock at the door.

She locked her phone and switched it to silent as she headed for the door, and a quick look through the peephole got her a view of broad shoulders and massive pecs. She opened the door and there stood Carter in all his masculine glory, and Sam stepped back to let him in. Sam was wearing her usual leggings and tank top, and Carter had opted for shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt this time.

Without even thinking, Sam reached up and gave his arm a gentle squeeze. Carter glanced over at her with a surprised look on his face, and Sam suddenly realized what she was doing. She thought fast and decided to play it off as well as she could.

"You don't feel as stiff as last time, so that's good" she quickly spat out.

She removed her hands and held them by her sides in a very forced-looking manner, and Carter just chuckled. Sam looked up at him, confused, and all he could do was shake his head.

"I may not be stiff now, but if you aren't careful with those hands of yours, I just might be later" he said with a wink.

Sam just blinked. Was he inviting her to feel him up? Either way she would be running her hands all over him in a bit, so she figured she would just play things by ear for the moment. He walked over to the curtains and went inside, and she could hear him undressing. Once again, she was lost in a girlish fantasy of being in there and watching him do it, when suddenly she remembered the camera. Sam smiled as she thought of how she would be watching that very diligently later on, most likely while riding one of her favorite toys.

When she finally heard him settle on the table, she walked in and found him lying down waiting like any other customer. She breathed deeply, then went over to her side table and grabbed a towel for him. As she draped it across him, he rolled his head to the side and glanced up at her.

"Given what happened last week, and the fact that you can barely keep your hands off me before I even get on the table, do you really think that's necessary?" he asked.

Sam just blinked for a moment, and then very flippantly tossed the towel over her shoulder and onto the floor. He certainly wasn't wrong about how things had gone so far.

"In that case..." Sam said as she pulled off her top, revealing her perky breasts before shucking off her leggings and kicking them aside. "I won't need these, will I?"

Carter had a sharp intake of breath, and she could see he was trying to very subtly adjust himself on the table. She was sure he was getting rather stiff by this point, and she was going to tease him until she got to the end and went for the big finish. He turned his head back to the facedown position and Sam got her oil ready. She started on him just like she would anyone else, but he started on her as well.

She was barely a minute in on his right side when his hand found its way off the table and onto her right calf. It wasn't anything unusual for her, but as she moved farther down his back, his hand worked its way up to her thigh, and was gently caressing her very close to her lady bits. He was very careful to not get too close, but it was more than enough for Sam to get excited. She eventually was too far down for him to caress her, and that's when she decided to get a little payback.

As she started to work on his backside and legs, she was deliberate in making sure her hands grazed against his ass, teasing him just like he had her. Then as she moved down to his right thigh, she made sure to brush up against his balls and to run her fingers down the bits of his dicks that were visible. She felt him shudder when she did this, and she knew he was enjoying it. She finished up his right side and moved around to his left, and almost as soon as she got over there, his other hand found her other leg.

This time though, he was a bit more forward. As she moved down and his hand moved up, he went further than last time. As she felt his finger start to run along her folds and fiddle with her clit, she could feel herself nearing a mini orgasm. It wasn't the stimulus from being touched, but the implication of what was to come next that had her riled up. She almost couldn't stand it, and she could feel herself getting wetter by the second.

Somehow she made it down out of his reach, and this time she was going to give him the business. As she worked on his backside, she made sure to very tenderly run her fingers down his ass, and around his balls, which she then very carefully massaged. She could hear him breathing heavy as she worked on him, and when she started to gently massage on his dicks in a manner similar to a handjob with her fingers, she could feel him tensing up and trying to not cum as she toyed with him. She let up on him and finished his left leg, and then she knew things were about to get really steamy.

"Ok, flip over."

As he rolled towards her, she got a good view of his incredibly stiff dicks as they flailed with his adjustments. She gave him a pillow to rest his head on, and then after a few more pumps of oil, she started to work on his chest. As did he. Sam was busy massaging his chest, and he was very focused on massaging hers as well. She didn't mind, and she was sure that it was a welcome distraction from her playing with his dicks a moment ago.

Sam finished up his chest and was about to make her way down to his abdomen, but not before she grabbed something from her side table. Carter watched as she ripped open two condoms and pulled one down over each of his dicks, and he swallowed hard. He then heard her pump more oil, but this time she didn't rub it all over him. She held it in her hand and very gingerly climbed onto the table and sat just below his groin.

As Carter looked down his chest at Sam, she slowly tilted her hand and drizzled the oil all over his dicks, and he realized it was lube. She took a dick in each hand and very slowly made sure it covered all of him before sitting up and waddling forward a bit. His hands were running along her thighs as she lined herself up over him, and he wasn't sure just what she was going to do until she grabbed both of his dicks and put the tips against her pussy.

Neither of them was prepared for the following rush. As Sam pushed down and Carter's dicks both went inside her pussy, the feeling of being stretched out in such a manner was completely new to her, and given all the teasing from before, it was enough to make her orgasm as she sat on his lap. Carter on the other hand, had been so close to bursting before, that once Sam had him inside of her, she clenched down on him and wiggled as she orgasmed, and it was enough to make him cum as well.

They both moaned loudly while Carter gripped Sam's hips as he fired off each burst of cum and Sam massaged her breasts as she reveled in the pleasure. They remained like that for a few minutes, panting heavily and slowly coming down from their high. Carter was the first to start moving things along as he reached up and moved Sam's hands away so he could fondle her breasts himself. Sam made no objections, instead leaning forward and bracing herself on his chest.

She let him do as he pleased for a minute, and then started to get into it again herself as she rocked back and forth on his lap, sliding his dicks in and out at a slow but steady pace. The pleasure was plain to see on her face as she enjoyed every inch of each dick as she rocked her hips, and Carter was enjoying the feeling almost as much. Neither one had experienced sex quite like this before, so they wanted it to last as long as they could make it.

Despite his best efforts, Carter was getting caught up in the moment and was very much ready to pop off another load into Sam, so he started to help her rock her hips a bit faster. Sam was too busy enjoying herself to really care all that much, and leaned back and put her hands on his knees so that she could better feel him as she rocked. Carter, however, had a better idea.

He took his right hand and moved it up to the back of Sam's neck, and she caressed his forearm as he did. Once he had, he pulled her forward and kissed her deeply. Sam got startled out of her stupor for a brief moment, but she was putty in his hands, and she was pretty sure he knew it. As the two kissed, Carter rotated himself and Sam carefully until his legs were off the table. At that point, he carefully rolled over, doing his best to keep from pulling out. He somehow managed, and Sam lay there on her back, her legs spread wide.

"Do it" she said while panting heavily with passion. "Fuck my pussy until you can't keep it up any more."

If ever there were an on switch for Carter, Sam had just flipped it so hard that Carter doubted he would ever be able to turn it off again. This was no longer about just getting his rocks off. Now he had to fuck this gorgeous woman until she couldn't handle it. He had to, or else he'd never be content with himself. He was going to make that scaled pussy all his, no matter what it took, and so he began to thrust into her.

Sam had never in her years of sexcapades had quite a fucking like this. She had thought he would get off a few times and then he'd be done, but no. He started to fuck her and kept up a pace that she thought would tire him out rather quickly, only to discover that he wasn't as easy to tire as she had thought. She was holding on to the table near her hips, and he had his hands wrapped around her waist, and he just kept going, and going, and going. Sam had a few more orgasms as she lie there, but he didn't seem to be having any.

And then she could feel it. A pressure was building up inside him. He was suddenly much stiffer, and he was now going much faster than before and hitting the deepest parts of her. If Sam had thought she had experienced an orgasm before, then this was uncharted territory for sure. As he sped up, she lost her grip on the table as her hands reached up seemingly of their own accord and began to squeeze down on her breasts. She was getting close to something, and she found out exactly what it was as Carter grunted loudly and thrust as far into her has he could.

The intensity was mind-blowing, and Sam took a deep shuddering intake of air before letting it all out in one long and drawn out orgasmic wail.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkk!" Sam cried out as her whole body shuddered and trembled with spasms.

Carter was still in the middle of his own powerful orgasm, and every new spurt was signaled by a quick buck of his hips, which made Sam let out small squeaks as she writhed on the table. She was unable to control her body, and could only speak in weak grunts and moans. She hadn't had an orgasm as powerful as that since the orgy when Jim had teased her, but she was positive that this one had been better than that.

Still unable to move, Sam was a bit shocked when Carter pulled her upright so that she was sitting on the edge of the table. She wondered what was in store for her when he put both hands on her cheeks and kissed her like she'd never been kissed before. Sam was vaguely aware of her hands drifting to his junk, and was surprised to find that he was still partially erect, but after a brief moment they both went stiff again.

"What was it you said?" he whispered into her ear. "Until I can't keep it up anymore, right?"

Sam wasn't sure what she was in for next, but she was sure that this would be the best day of sex ever.