Scales of Justice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Querel's strong hands were cupping Amy's flopping tits, and he rolled his palms around across their lace-covered surfaces, before ripping the bra apart entirely with a laugh. "Now, that's the shit I'm talking about!" he laughed, admiring Amy's little red nipples and warm peach-colored orbs. The nibs were faintly swollen from her anger, from their sudden exposure - and perhaps a little from something else altogether. Coin-sized surfaces, with centimetre-long nipples that were involuntarily erect. Querel smacked his lips, and lowered his mouth to suckle at Amy's nipples, alternating. Humiliated now, she moaned a great deal more, but it was all muffled by Carlos' insistent mouth, his tongue now pushing into her oral cavity, toying with her tongue, running his own fat tongue over her teeth experimentally.

Carlos pulled on her shoulders, and Querel loosened up his weight a bit, so that Amy was dragged towards Carlos. Her shoulders spilled over the table edge - dragging the tablecloth along a bit, so that a few bits of silverware clattered to the ground - and her head flopped down a bit, so she was staring at his waist. Hair falling down around her face, Amy knew what was coming, but the speed with which Carlos uncovered his penis surprised her a little. He flipped his pants open, to reveal his dick. It was a monster of a cock, a good nine inches long, plenty thick, and very hard. The veins were very much apparent along its length, and being circumcised, the head jutted out at her menacingly, pointing at her eye.

Her mouth free again, Amy pleaded for a few moments, looking up at Carlos as the redeemable one. "Carlos, Jesus, let me go, don't do this. I'm a married woman. Does that mean nothing to you?"

Carlos blinked down at her. She was so pretty, the thought of spoiling her somehow, having her cream herself on his brother's cock was so tempting. And Querel had kept telling him of the plan, and why it was justified on this bigot. But it was wrong, he knew it.

Amy saw she was getting through somewhat. Querel barked over - "shut the bitch up - I don't want to listen to this crap - never trust a lawyer, Carlos, they just say what they have to!" Amy's face flushed as Carlos' cock swung about, scraping the underside of her nose, across her nostrils. The smell was gamey, heavy, musky. Not unattractive, by a long shot. Amy did love giving her husband oral, and she thought ahead a little: 'if I have to do this, I'll just pretend it's my husband...'

Carlos paused for a time. Amy finally spoke again, "Carlos, don't you know what the state will do to you guys, if you do this to a white woman? Huh?"

That really got to Carlos. Not the statement of fact from this Caucasian tight ass. The way she said it. Superior. Haughty. The implicit feeling behind the words: 'I'm of a superior stock, so if you do this to me, dogs like you will be rubbed out'. Forcefully, he grabbed her cheeks, and pulled her jaw open, sliding his cock in. "Bite me, you stupid little bitch, and we'll break a fucking bone".

Amy's head was upside-down, and this gave Carlos ready access to push his cock down her throat. He did so gladly, feeling the hot cave of her mouth, and the tight passage of her throat, tickled by his cock's helmet-like head. It felt so good - Carlos had not had sex in months, and this angel face was a godsend. He managed to get a whole five or six inches in, before Amy gurgled against him in resistance and nausea. She was trying to gurgle out some objection - something about this being sick and wrong. Carlos leaned down as far as he could, murmuring with a chuckle, "Amy, didn't your mother ever tell you not to speak with your mouth full?"

Querel laughed too. "I guess her momma didn't imagine her being spit-roasted on Mexican cock! Wonder what Mama Passey would think of this?"

"Wonder what Amy's hubby would think of this!" chipped in Carlos, thrusting his dick deeper into Amy's fine mouth.

Querel was not losing any time in freeing his almost painfully erect penis, either. He was actually shorter than his brother, but his seven inches gave most women a fine time - whether they wanted it or not. Keeping his position from before, he slid his dick between the mounds of her breasts, holding one in each hand to press them around and over his rod. This gave lots of stimulation to every inch of his cock, while letting him flop Amy's perky tits around like toys. "That's what you are, my fine woman! Our fucktoy!"

The two men began to chant in unison, while one of them speared Amy's mouth and the other pillaged the valley between her boobs. "Fucktoy lawyer! Fucktoy lawyer! Fucktoy lawyer!" Carlos' thick testicles slapped against Amy's nose and upper lip, bouncing with every thrust he gave. "So good..." he was moaning, clearly getting more pleasure than Querel so far, "your throat feels so good on my dick, bitch. Now get to sucking." He stopped thrusting, pulling his dick out so that it hovered on the opening of Amy's trembling lips. He only pushed so far as to have her lips form a pleasant 'O' around his cockhead. "Now you do the work."

"Never," Amy shot back venomously.

"Do it or I'll whip you."

"Then you're just going to have to whip me, you spic fucker." Amy fired at him, her eyes narrowing to points, spitting at him. The spit happened to fall on his cock's length.

Carlos laughed, backing away until his cock dropped from her mouth. "How am I the spic fucker, when you are lying there, getting tit-fucked by a spic, huh?" He headed off into the house to find his toy. Querel pulled off himself, dropping to her legs to tug her skirt up. Immediately, Amy began to fight like a tiger, kicking and trying to pull herself off the table. Querel was very strong, and without the use of her arms, there was little for Amy to do. Her skirt was out of the way quickly, scooped up around her waist. He pushed his doggish face up into her groin, pressing his nose against her twat and sniffing frantically against her silk panties. "Smells...good, baby. Smells like premium pussy!"

"You pig!" cried Amy, but she shivered in erotic stimulation as his fingers toyed through the silk against her soft pink pussy lips. Slowly, leisurely, he peeled away the panties, bringing them down her legs until they tangled up around her ankles. Leaving them there, Querel returned to his insistent and invasive sniffing, giving his tongue an occasional, darting flick over the bud of her clitoris. There was a faint wetness to her that Querel was quick to supplement with his own spittle and drool. Querel began to eat Amy out, while her thighs trembled and beat weakly against the sides of his head. Just as Amy was beginning to receive true pleasure, much as she hated it, her attention was drawn away by a sudden sharp pain across her chest.

CRACK went the whip, slashing across Amy's breasts, over her erect nipples, leaving a red mark as the leather trickled away. "A whipping first, a blowjob's denouement after," laughed Carlos, raising the whip anew. Amy felt the tongue begin to invade her treasure trove, penetrating into the folds of her cunt, wriggling insistently, rudely, always pushing deeper and deeper.

"Please, please stop this," begged Amy, as the whip slashed over her rack again and again. CRACK CRACK. Carlos cupped a hand around his ear, still whipping away with the other. "What? I can't hear you!" CRACK CRACK. Amy felt her skin begin to warm up with the outright hiding she was getting; her nipples felt like they were on fire. Meanwhile, the tongue slipped out down below, and two fingers replaced it, pushing in and pulling out in simulation of fucking. "This bitch loves getting finger-fucked!" cried out Querel, "she's getting sopping wet!" He diddled her furiously, turning slightly to watch Amy's face react to each new movement he made with his cunning digits. There was nothing she could do to stop the expressions of shame and sudden, darting pleasure from creeping over her face, bursting through her expressive eyes.

Amy tried to pull away from the cruel, playful fingers, but Querel's hand sought her out no matter how fiercely she wriggled about. One hand toyed with Amy's clitoris and dived into her pussy, while the other cupped her buttocks, squeezing them, getting a right old feel for the smooth skin and the warmth radiating from her ass. Carlos began to say into Amy's ear: "if you suck me yourself, the whipping stops."

Amy spat "never!" and turned her head away from Carlos, face scarlet with shame, eyes burning with indignation. Carlos shrugged and lashed her again, occasionally stopping to bounce his erect cock off of Amy's face. Amy was surprised how much it hurt to be beaten by a penis. It was worse than a slap, and of course, horribly humiliating. "Please stop..." "Not until you beg like the whore you are, for the cocks you need!"

Amy's cell phone was ringing in the background. Querel stepped away from Amy long enough to pick up the phone, and drop it into the sink, which was full of water. He returned to Amy after passing by the fridge, bringing with him a cucumber. He waggled it in Amy's face for a moment, then returned to where her legs were splayed open, and slid it across her slit, temptingly. "Want it?" Amy kept on wriggling - and Querel surprised her by suddenly penetrating her with it. "Oh yeah! Ah - yeah!" cried Querel, pretending that he was fucking her himself, while the vegetable pushed into her sopping wet twat, fucking her, fucking her senseless. "Anything can get this bitch off!" laughed Querel, "even a fucking vegetable makes her cream herself!" He thrust it violently into her, a nice fast fuck that left her breathless, fucked her with it until his own arm hurt from the effort, and Amy writhed about on the table, the tablecloth wrinkling under her, the silverware crashing to the tiles one after another.

"Please let me suck your cock," Amy suddenly murmured, while the whip crashed down across her tender skin. The pain was too much. "Please let me...suck you off." Carlos looked up at Querel, and his buzz-cut brother made an 'amplifying' signal with his hands. "Louder!" demanded Carlos, and covertly turned on a video camera over by the edge of the table, pointed at Amy's face and breasts. He pressed a button to pull the zoom back, taking in the whole scene: the white slut and the two brothers standing around her, hard as hell and wet from her juices. "I want you guys to fuck me...please fuck me, please fuck me good. I'll suck your fat cocks, just let me at them."

"Tell us about our cum, and how much you want it", prompted Querel, noticing the camera himself. Amy obliged, oblivious that each word was caught by the greedy camera: "I want your salty cum all over my tits, in my hair, on my face, on my tits, all over my back, my ass..."

Carlos grinned. "Hokey-dokey!" he cried and pushed his dick back into Amy's mouth - it was hard again from Amy's slutty pleading. This time, he pushed harder, getting Amy to deep-throat him, really ramming himself inside her smooth throat until she was choking on it. But he made sure that Amy was plenty voluntary, with lots of her own moves. Querel pulled the cucumber out of her, throwing it roughly at the camera so that it was clear what it had been, and rubbed his cock against the opening of Amy's pussy until she pushed onto it herself, suddenly needing it, the teasing being too much for her. Her willpower had broken, and while she hated that she was being fucked by these two dirty Mexican fucks, any cock would do at this moment. She just needed relief - and could not handle another whipping. Nor did she know about the camera, taking in every thrust, every moan, every arch of her neck, every bobbing of her mouth around good, hard brown dick. Amy's wet lips bobbed over the fine cock in her mouth, and try as she might, she could not pretend this nine-inch monster was really her husband, as she tried to convince herself. This dirty young spic was thrusting his meat into her mouth, and there was nothing she could do!

Amy found herself double-penetrated, her mouth invaded as roughly and insistently as her wet cunt. As Querel rubbed against her G-spot again and again, his seven inches teasing every inch of her pussy up to her cervix, Amy began to get a psychological pleasure even out of the oral sex. Being taken forcefully had an erotic vibe to it that she could not deny, even as her mind railed against it. The balls trailing around her nose were heavy and dry, much larger than her husband's, and though she hated and pushed back the thoughts, Amy wondered how much cum was boiling in them, what it would feel like to have it oozing all over her face and in her mouth.

She hated the dirtiness of it, and loved the dirtiness of it. These Mexican cocks - who knew where they had been? Were they diseased? Were they just riddled with the filthy nature of brown people in general? Her innate racism screamed for her to escape, escape! The roots of that racism, a deeply terrified sense of having to put down erotic feelings for other races, boiled in her and demanded that she fuck back, that she suck properly, that she get into this 100%.

The brothers adjusted themselves, Carlos climbing onto the table, Querel pulling Amy up into doggie-style, unbinding her hands since she was no longer fighting. On her hands and knees atop the dining room table, Querel fucked her fine pussy with every last inch, while Carlos rubbed his cock all over Amy's face, over her eyes, down her nose, especially her nose, rejoicing as he poked her nostrils, around her chin, across her throat, then back to that greedy mouth once again. They had stripped the rest of her clothes from her, so that she was bucking around butt-naked on the table, fucked from both ends, the camera soaking up every second of her intense raping. The men ceased their mocking comments and derisive words, so intent were they on the fuck-fest playing out on their schlongs. Both men were okay at controlling their orgasms, and they gave each other a knowing look as the moment approached when Amy herself would cum. That would be an extra bit of humiliation - having Amy begging for a fucking from the two men, and then orgasming, all on the video camera.

Amy felt it too, and fought it, but could only fight it so long. It rose in waves through her - a feeling of being overwhelmed, of being knocked down by tides beyond her control, of being drowned in the men's cum. Suddenly, she was begging for it, screaming, "please let me cum! Please let me orgasm, guys!" before again being stifled by Carlos' massive dong in her mouth. They loved to be in the controlling position, enjoying every slice of a moment of Amy's wailing, pleading need. They let it drag out, long minutes of her sweating all over her hot little body, of her tits flopping around - Carlos grabbing them, teasing them too, pinching the nipples in a sudden passion of cruelty.

At last, Amy bucked around wildly, feeling orgasm roll through her, as the brothers moved their cocks to let her reach it. She screamed, she moaned, her whole body shivered and twitched as though she were being electrocuted. The brothers gave one another a high-five, before they fired off in unison. Carlos pulled out, and Amy's eyes widened in shock and shame as cum splashed over her nose, dripping down her cheeks to her chin, where it pooled up, dripping in thick droplets from her soft, reddened face. Querel's cock, condom-free and unrestrained, pulled out from its position deep in Amy's fine, wet cunt, and fired off over her buttocks and over her back, so that Amy's whole body was wet with cum, reeked of it. The men pulled away, and Amy sank down from doggie-position into a flat-out position on her stomach, her whole body a canvas for the paint of their cum, the artwork of their greedy bodies all truly photogenic for the watchful sentinel of a digital camera, constantly uploading to the Angelos' computer.

Amy was soon to be the star of her own website.

12