ScandaLust

Story Info
A couple's romantic evening over turns after unexpected even.
3.4k words
2.42
42.6k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Soon as I get started making love I hear a sound go..."plays faintly in the background.

"Ok i got my candles ready, body oils, bath ran for my lady. What can go wrong?" Brian mumbled to himself. He turns the music off and calls his girl and says "baby I miss you, when you coming home?"

"I'm on my way I just had to stop at the store and get this surprise for you." replied his girl Tonya.

"Oh yeah baby I like surprises can't wait to see you!" Brian said.

"Ok will be there soon daddy."

Tonya had went to the Ambiance down the street from their house. She picked out some edible paint, a vibrating cock ring, a waterproof vibrator and walked up to the counter.

"Damn baby I see you haven't changed much you still have that fat ass like when we were in school."

Tonya turned around and immediately got defensive. "Excuse me who are you talking to?" Tonya said before she got a glance of who it was. Suddenly she ran off so fast and didn't think to even look back. Damn, who was that?

Chapter 2

"Excuse me ma'am you forgot your bag." someone said from behind her.

"Oh thank you, how sweet." says Tonya. Then she turns around and looks at what appears to be the store manager's face. She looks puzzled yet wasn't shy to ask any questions. "So how long have you been working here? I come here all the time and never seen you."

Keesha replies "Oh baby I own the place always have. I'm just never here any more since I had lil Tyrone."

"Ok well I'll see you later. I have to get home to my man.man." Tonya said

"Oh your man, huh? I recall the times I used to dig off in that pussy." Keesha said.

"Hmmm uhhh yeah me too gotta go. I'll talk to you later." Tonya said anxiously.

Tonya is hot and bothered at this point reminiscing about the times her and Keesha had. She got in the car and looked in her bag to make sure she had everything and noticed she didn't grab her card. So she looked up expecting Keesha to bring it, but she didn't. She thought about it and convinced herself she used cash. So she drove home anxious to get home.

"Hey baby I missed you!" Tonya dropped the bags and ran to her MAN.😋😘

Chapter 3

Brian grabbed Tonya's ass and snatched her up. She stood only 4'11 110 soak and wet. So to Brian she was light as a feather. He put her up on his strong muscular shoulders and pinned her up against the wall. He clenched one hand on each of her inner thighs. Then he dived his tongue right in her juices and started rubbing his head back and forth like he had something to prove.

She said, "damn bae not so ruff."

So he started nibbling on her clit sucking and tugging. At this point Tonya was loving every moment. She started popping her pussy and he started putting his tongue in her soaked ass pussy. She started imagining she was riding his shit next thing you know her eyes rolled back, she lost control and came all over his face and he licked up everything and brought her off his shoulders.

Tonya was so anxious she ended up sliding right on his hard ass juicy and long shaft. She started bouncing while he had a handful of her fat ass. He let her have full control bc man she was working that lil shit.

Boom Boom!

"Damn baby somebody at the door.", Brian said in a low seductive tone.

"So what fuck it!, Tonya said with most serious tone and kept going.

Boom Boom!

"Shid man can't you hear we busy" shouted Brian.

Suddenly the door crept open and Brian got pissed. Tonya slap him and said "why you stop?" Then turned around and said, "What da fuck?"

Chapter 4

"Mmmm damn dont stop on my accord shit u was doing that shit." said the stranger in their house.

Keesha walked over after sliding off her clothes and choked Tonya and pinned her up against the wall.

"Bitch wait who the fuck are you? What da fuck is going on?" questioned Brian.

Keesha let her go and walked up to Brian and bent over and put his long ass juicy cock in her mouth. She stopped looked up and said, Do you have anymore questions?

He grabbed the back of her neck and put her head back down and said, "bitch NO I DON'T!"

She started gagging bc Brian was so aggressive but it didn't stop her.

"Damn bitch all that ass in the air and you don't think imma come get that?" Tonya came and dropped in front off Keesha and put her mouth on her shit and said "Damn bitch dis what u wanted huh? KEESHA BITCH YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yes baby yesss!" moaned Keesha.

Then Keesha started going even harder on Brian. This dude was in shock and couldn't believe what was happening. His ass had faded off high from all this smoke filling the air from this hot ass moment they were having.

Chapter 5

"Damn that shit hurt!" yelled out Keesha. See Brian mind was gone he went too far.

Tonya's lil' ass smacked Keesha ass and said "Don't worry baby i got you."

Brian backed off because of course he came and was ready to pass the fuck out.

Tonya snatched her to her knees kissed her in the mouth and said "bitch my turn now." Shit got real when Keesha pinned her down by the throat. She started nibbling on her clit put two fingers in and hit her gspot. Not shy at all she awaited a waterfall, but Tonya ain't give her shit.

"Oh yeah baby it ain't da same. If you want it you better go get it.", she said with a confident tone.

Keesha reached over grabbed a bag off the table and said,

"Oh yeah."

She reached in and then cracked open the edible paints and imagined that Tonya's small physique was her canvas. She rubbed the paint all over her breast paying close attention to her nipples. Worked her way down slow and steady. She was like,

" I want that peach bare because it taste good enough itself."

Then Keesha grabbed her leg and flipped her the fuck over. Paint everywhere but nobody cared. She started massaging the shit all over her back. Then grabbed her ass and rubbed it in there. "Mmmmm!" moaned Tonya.

Keesha started cleaning up her mess and started with her ass. She was kissing and nibbling on her cheeks then out of nowhere,she grabbed the vibrator and slid it down to her clit as she was rubbing her ass..

Chapter 6

She grabbed the vibrator and slid it down to her clit as she was rubbing her ass. Getting her to the point she made that face and moaned like she was ready to cum.

Keesha said "Oh no you don't." and grabbed one leg and flipped her over. Then started biting the tip of her nipples and licking up her mess. She began to work her way down to her navel and as soon as Tonya thought she was going to get dem lips on her Vj again Keesha went back up. She was teasing but this only pissed Tonya off, so she grabbed Keesha by her long curly locks and pushed her head down and said "quit playing."

Suddenly, Keesha started going in and tantalizing her clit. Then put her tongue all the way in.

"Yeah bae don't stop. Mmmm yesss deeper and deeper until you reach my spot." Tonya moaned.

Keesha had a vibrating tongue ring and that mother fucker was going.

Tonya couldn't fucking stop moaning. "Damn here I cum baby. Are you ready?"

Keesha nodded her head anxiously. Neither one of them expected the O to take over, but that's what happens when old flings link up. Soon after this point everyone was knocked out. Suddenly one of their phone rang and someone woke up.

Chapter 7

Brian answers his phone looks around everyone seems to be sleep so he whispered, "hey baby wassup?" He creeps out the door walking down the hall trying not to sound too drained.

"Hey hun how was your day? Why didn't you answer the phone earlier? I been blowing you up." asked the voice on the other end.

Brian quickly responds "Oh it was on the charger since it went dead earlier I never turned it on."

"Mmm hmmm tell me anything. Honey when are you coming home? Dinners ready and the kids are getting ready for bed." they continued on.

Brian responded, "What did I say earlier? As soon as I get this paperwork done I would call."

"Ok daddy I'm sorry I'm just so anxious to see you is all."

"It's fine baby I just had a long day at work and I'm really stressed." Brian said with a softer tone.

"Ok honey." and a sudden crackling sound echos from the phone.

Brian says "What da hell was that?"

"Oh just me stretching getting ready for your full body massage." they said.

"Ooohh really, daddy can't wait to get home." says Brian.

"Well, get back to work so we can get it on, the sooner da betta."

Brian replies "Ok baby I love you." and hangs up the phone.

Chapter 8

After the phone hung up Brian ran back to Tonya to see how he was gonna pull this off. He started kissing her to wake her and he said,

"Mmmmm baby why have we never done anything like this before? And who is this hoe?"

"Long story I'll tell you in the morning." Tonya said and went back to snoring.

Keesha was mumbling something in her sleep that caught Brian off guard and made him want to hear more.

But Keesha woke up and said, "Lemme get some of the chocolate in this pussy."

Brian hesitated for a second because he had a number of things going through his head. Yet he couldn't say no because he thought she was fine as hell. Keesha reached down and touched her toes and said,

"Beat it up like i stole something."

So Brian thought to himself,

"Man I don't know this bitch." Then he paused and reached in the goody bag for condoms. Instead he found the cock ring and thought of how this could get him out his situation so he tucked in his pocket. Then reached over and shoved Keesha out the way. Then picked up Tonya and put her to bed and said,

"Honey I'll be back in the morning. Remember we have to meet up with the boss in a couple hours out of town for the meeting. I'll be back in a couple days and went off not even getting the chance for a shower."

Suddenly remembering he forgot his keys he turned back and Keesha had them teasing him.

"Soon as I get some of that good dick you'll get them back."

Brian snatched her by the arm and bent it back and said,

"Bitch i don't have time for dis shit."

Then he pulled his shit out and smacked her juicy ass with his hammer. He pinned her against the wall while still holding her arm. She screamed "damn hurt me so good."

Chapter 9

"Oh my please dont stop pound me out with that big juicy cock." Keesha screamed out.

"Smack! Shut up before you wake up my baby. I'm supposed to be on my way to work so let's make this quick." Brian said with a demanding tone.

"Um work? Don't you mean to go see your gold diggin hore?" screamed out Keesha.

Brian shocked, pulled his shit out and started thinking she had to hear him on the phone.

Ha ha! See I know how you creep out on...

Brian interrupts and says "BITCH SHUT YOUR MOUF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT."

"Are you sure and aren't you scared to wake Tonya." said Keesha.

"I don't know what you thought you heard on the phone but you don't have a..." Brian says

"Phone? What are you talking about?, interrupts Keesha. "I can't believe you don't recognize me when I gave you our son."

"What? I only have 2 kids and I just met you, what are you talking about?"

Not paying her any attention Brian pulls up his pants and storms out. Keesha gets herself together and her first thought was to chase after him but she hesitated.

"Damn baby what's all this commotion?" Tonya had awaken.

Chapter 10

"Oh sorry baby did I wake you?" asked Keesha.

Tonya yawned and said, "shid you cool.. but what we're y'all yellin' fo'?"

"You need to leave that pig alone he doesn't even know your worth Ton Bon."

"Wait what did you just call me? You haven't called me that in years and it's usually when you're sorry for doing something wrong."

She cornered Keesha and said "So come on spit it out."

Nervous and sweating Keesha began to explain. "Remember the time when I left school my senior year and ran off and didn't explain? Well that's bc I had lil Tyrone."

"Oh wow! So how did you hide it all that time without me noticing anything different Keesha?"

"Well I carried small so it was easy to hide mom didn't even know." Keesha replies as if she was embarrassed.

"Wait so what does that have to do with Brian?" Tonya wondered.

"Well you know him as Brian, but he's been lying his real name's Tyrone."

"Wait are you trying to tell me he's your baby daddy? But Keesha he is like 10 years older than us and at that time it was considered r.."

"Shut up it wasn't anything I loved him more than myself. Plus I basically took it from him so, I'm to blame." Keesha interrupted.

"Hold up so is that why you decided after all this time you wanted to show your face?" Tonya responded.

"No no no no just let me explain. I seen you and all those feelings started coming back and I just had to have you. So I waited until you pulled off from the store and followed..."

"Wait so now you're a stalker, a liar, and a hoe." interrupts Tonya.

"Wait Tonya it's not like that just calm down. When I came I was coming for you, but I seen his face and realized he didn't recognize me. I seized the moment and set him up for the shocker of a lifetime." Keesha said in her defense.

Chapter 11

Keesha kept explaining and the more she went on Tonya felt bad for her. Keesha started crying and next thing you know they were kissing and then ended on the floor. This time they were more passionate and affectionate. It was like for the first time they were making love. They were caressing each other as if this was the last they would see each other. After all that they cuddled and comforted each other.

Meanwhile Brian, whose real name is Tyrone, walks up on his porch opens the door and says, "Honey I'm home." He didn't get a response so he headed upstairs and seen no one was home. Only a letter that read, "

I'm leaving and never coming back and I packed up all your shit. Go stay with Tonya or better yet your baby mom."

See Keesha had another trick up her sleeve. Actually, she found out Tyrone was in town when she visited her sister Simone. Simone kept ranting about how she just got married and was pregnant with twins. Keesha didn't think nothing of it until she seen a pic of him and she immediately told her sister what was going on. She told Simone to play alone and act like she left, so they can set his ass up where he couldn't lie, cheat, and deceive any more. What Keesha didn't tell is that she had other plans.😱 wonder what they are. Damn Keesha seems mighty Scandalous herself.

Interlude

Keesha was after Tyrone the whole time she knew him and Tonya was together she been knew about Simone. The whole time she was using them all to get to her long lost love. She changed her appearance so he wouldn't recognize her. She stalked him because she was obsessed with Tyrone. Keesha was the reason he changed his name to Brian. The reason he was living a double life and scared to live full time with his wife and twins. Simone and Tonya was completely clueless. If you asked them they wouldn't believe any bit of this. I mean who would ever think their ex- lover and sister could ever be so scandalous. As the story unfolds and the truth is revealed one question comes to mind, where is lil Tyrone? Well that's the thing he is at home with his twin and Simone. Keesha was so wrapped up in having this man she convinced herself she was pregnant. Until the doctor suggested that she seek some mental help did she realize that she was without a child. This scandalous chick Keesha) did tell the truth about something and that is that she raped Tyrone(Brian) When she left school it was because she was locked up in the looney bin. Damn this shit is crazy but when will it end.

Chapter 12

As Tonya and Keesha continue to talk. Tonya started piecing things together and to her nothing added up. She went with her gut feeling but she just kept talking to play it off. Suddenly Tonya said "Well this is a bit much and my head is spinning." Tonya sent Keesha to grab a glass of water. Tonya snuck and text Brian to ask his real name, but he didn't text back. So she assumed it was his guilty conscious.

"Awww baby drink this it will make u feel better." Tonya hesitated at first then she drank it down by the end of the glass she was knocked out. Keesha grabbed Tonya's phone by then Brian text back.

"Yes it's Tyrone but i will explain later and how did you find out?"

Keesha text back "this is Keesha she's mine now you should have treated her right." still pretending to be who we all knew she wasn't.

Brian text back "girl, I'm the least bit concerned and stop texting me."

At this point everything Simone and Keesha setup was still going according to plan. Keesha left Tonya to hurry to Simone's and Tyrone's. When she arrived Tyrone was sitting on the porch rubbing his head and very upset.

Chapter 13

Tyrone's wife Simone left with the kids and Tonya was probably going to leave too. "What da fuck Keesha how did you find me here did you follow me?"

Keesha replies "Oh you don't think I know where my sister lives."

Tyrone confused, scratches his head thinking. Then suddenly shouted out "NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Your name is not Keesha you're that crazy bitch that raped me and got me in all this mess, Mona."

"Bingo now I have you all to myself and no one will have you ever again." Soon as the crazy kicked in Keesha, whose real name is Mona, forgot about the plans she made with her sister Simone. She kept going on about how she changed her image and played everybody. Forgetting the whole time Simone was nearby listening.

"How could you do this? YOU SCANDALOUS BITCH! You have been lying for years and wishing you can have my life." Tyrone's wife Simone said to Keesha.

Mona shouted out "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME."

"Bitch what do you mean? I was always jealous of you, because you lived with dad when him and ma split up. You took daddy from me." Simone said with tears rolling down her eyes. Mona charged at Simone.

Click clack! she pulled the trigger back.

"Don't come any closer or I'm telling you." Simone said to her sister.

Mona ignored her and said, "Bitch you don't have the guts!"

BOOM BOOM!

"Bet I do!" says Simone. Just like that this scandalous mess was all over...Tragic End.