Scanner Test

Story Info
Laura volunteers to test a new device at the medical center.
1k words
4.2
18k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura arrived at the diagnostic center a minute or so ahead of the requested check-in time. She'd already completed the online questionnaire the night before so the registration clerk merely had her verify a few things and told her to take a seat. She took out her phone and picked up where she'd left off reading a romance novel e-book.

Twenty minutes later a young man in scrubs called "Laura?"; she answered "Here!", put her phone in her purse and got up to follow him.

"Right this way!" As they walked he said "We want to thank you again for volunteering to help us test this new equipment. Using it on young, healthy adults such as yourself will give us some good baseline data. How are you today? Tired? Stressed out? Any aches and pains?" The questions gave him an excuse to check out her classic curves and raven-haired, ruby-lipped good looks.

"I'm fine, thanks, just a little sleepy as always. I've decided being in college means that whatever you're doing, it's at the expense of something else you ought to be doing!"

"I feel you! Here we are at the changing rooms. Please remove all your clothing, jewelry, any piercings and put on this robe; it opens in the front. Place your belongings in one of these lockers, then press your finger to the reader. You'll use your fingerprint to open it again when we're done. Any questions?"

"No -- they said it takes about an hour? I've got class at three so that should work if this doesn't run over."

"No problem! Just open the door when you're ready."

It took Laura just a few minutes to change and secure her belongings. She somewhat nervously opened the door.

"All ready?"

"Yes."

"Excellent! Step right in here. Lay face-up on this table, head on the cushion. The table will move in and out of the scanner, adjust your position and give you some simple instructions." Laura lay down.

"We want to monitor your oxygen intake, so let me attach this mask over your nose and mouth. How's that?"

She responded with a a somewhat muffled "Fine."

"I'm going to start an IV, and later in the test I'll give you an injection. Is this arm OK for that?"

"What's the injection for?"

"It allows us to compare results with and without. Make a fist, please, a little stick, I'll tie this off and we're all ready!" He started the IV drip and flipped a switch on the machine, which began to whir while the table moved her head slowly into a short tunnel.

A voice said "Take a deep breath, hold it!" She did so and the table slid back out of the tunnel. "Breathe normally!" She relaxed. A cool breeze blew over her; the table slid her back into the tunnel.

"Take a deep breath; hold it!" There was some delay before the table slid back out. She was feeling very relaxed; the voice seemed far away when it said "Breathe normally!"

"Now for that injection!" The tech jabbed a syringe into a joint on the IV line and emptied the contents. Laura felt an instant warmth.

Another trip into the tunnel, another "Take a deep breath; hold it!", back out, "Breathe normally!" Laura felt hot; her face and her pussy were burning up, her nipples began to harden.

"Open your robe!" Laura did so, the breeze was stronger and felt good on her nipples; they jutted out rock-hard. "Put your arms out to the sides!" Mechanical arms appeared and fastened cuffs over her wrists. "Spread your legs!" Her legs were likewise restrained and then pulled wide apart.

A large roller, similar in appearance to what you'd see in a car wash, moved into position over her feet. It began spinning and lowered until the soft fronds pressed against her calves. It then began moving up her legs, buffing and caressing as it went. When it reached her mound it stopped, spun faster and pressed in harder; she had an orgasm. It then moved up and worked on her tits. Finally it lifted above her head.

The cushion her head rested on lifted to approximately a 60 degree angle, giving her a clear view down the length of her turned-on body, breasts, mound, hips and legs. Now another arm swung into place above her knees, featuring an obscenely large phallus. The phallus dropped lower while cushions raised her knees and hips. Then it began moving toward her vulva, which was engorged and slick. The phallus advanced with a Choonk! Choonk! Choonk! sound, thrusting forward two centimeters and pulling back one. When the head touched her nether lips she heard a buzz and felt it vibrate. She had another orgasm as it Choonk! Choonk! thrust its way into her.

With a head more than seven centimeters in diameter, the phallus was thicker than any cock or dildo Laura had sampled so far in her life, but in her current state of arousal her vagina stretched to accommodate its girth. The buffer/roller dropped back in position to stimulate her breasts and nipples, obscuring her view of her nether region.

The length caused her a moment's worry when the phallus bumped against her cervix, but it backed off at that point. Now it pulled back several centimeters, thrust forward again quickly, and repeated with longer, faster thrusts. And it grew even thicker! At the same time a soft, round circle of material moved down the phallus, touched her mons and stimulated her sex by rotating quickly a quarter turn and back. Laura had multiple orgasms so close together it was difficult to say when one ended and another began.

Finally she convulsed in her strongest orgasm ever. The phallus shrank and withdrew, taking the circle with it, the buffer roller lifted and disappeared, the table returned to its earlier flat configuration and the machine grew silent. Laura was barely aware as the tech removed her IV, helped her back to the changing room, used her fingerprint to open her locker, and assisted her in getting her clothes back on. He might, perhaps, have copped a feel or eight in the process.

"You're all done!" He took her arm and walked her to an exit. She stopped.

"Question?"

"Do you, I mean, as a volunteer, er..."

"We've already got you on the call-back list! Have a great day!"