Scared Straight, Almost

Story Info
Husband explores his curiosity.
1.3k words
100.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to admire women and consider myself a boob man. I've been married to my wonderful wife Brenda for over 25 years and have many time had fantasies involving other women; I have never been unfaithful to her. I have gone for a massage about a dozen times, and even finished with a "happy ending" on three of those visits, but that's as close to sex outside the married I had tried. The thought of being with a man gagged me, no pun intended.

I was out of town on business and on two different evenings, I went for a massage. In just a couple of nights, I found myself down a couple of hundred dollars and I just can't afford to pay that for unhappy endings. So yes, I was broke. I was also horny, something that happens more than normal when out of town for some reason. I soon found myself looking at the Casual Encounters posting of a popular web service. I was surprised to see so many "man to man" postings. Being broke, bored and horny, I started sending emails asking to watch the gay guys activities. I sent one email to a guy that was looking to be sucked off. I wrote and asked if I could watch. As it turned out, the guy that had posted this one add was in the hotel directly across the street from mine and he replied that it was OK for me to come and watch. He wrote that a guy would be there in about twenty minutes and if I hurried, I could watch. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I would be doing such a thing!

Ten minutes later, I was on the tenth floor of the Hilton knocking on this guy's door. And yes, I was extremely nervous! The door opened and a man in his mid-sixties wearing tighty-whities welcomed me in and introduced himself as John. He looked clean and normal, and the room was neat. He offered me a chair and could tell that I was nervous. He said that it was normal to be nervous and we made small talk for a few minutes. We talked about the weather, sports and anything except as why I was there. John then said he didn't know what to expect and as far as he knew, the guy coming was black or white, but they had spoken on the phone and the other guy was cool with me being there. I shared with John that I have never seen an erect penis in person, except for my own and we laughed.

John suggested I get comfortable, which I interpreted that he was suggesting I strip to my briefs as well, and I think he was going to show me his cock. I stood and removed my shirt and dropped my pants, as there was a knock on the door. My heart was pounding as John went and opened the door. John blocked my view of the guy at the door as the two of them chatted for about a minute just outside of my earshot. My heart nearly stopped as the young man about 35 years old entering looked like a guy I worked with, but thank goodness it wasn't him. He introduced himself as Jason and the three of us talked for a couple of minutes. All of us were married and Jason had slipped out of the house to make a milk and bread run. I asked him if he had done this before and he said yes and that it was something that he liked to do.

I guess John was ready to begin as he stepped back and dropped his briefs. He wasn't hard yet, but the size of his penis was impressive, especially compared to my mostly smaller than average manhood. Jason quickly removed his shirt as John got on his back, on the bed. Jason then dropped his gym shorts and wasted no time in climbing between John's legs. Jason took John's soft cock into his mouth and it didn't take John long to be hard. Jason was going up and down on his shaft.

I was a little intimidated and didn't know what to do. I realized I was fondling my hardening cock through my shorts so I pushed them to the floor and walked around to the other side of the bed. I kneeled somewhat next to the two of them and watched as I stroked my hard cock. Jason was going to town on John's shaft as John reached over and played with my balls. He then said, "Paul, move over here."

John was indicating that he wanted to suck my dick, but I hadn't come for that. And besides, I was too nervous to allow him to suck me. John then focused on Jason as I watch him grabbed Jason on each side of his head and became really aggressive pushing and pulling his head up and down on his dick. I watch in amazement, as the two of them were in synch as John's hard cock slide up and down on John's shaft. They were like animals breathing hard, grunting and groaning. I leaned in closer and watched John's balls tighten. He was soon moaning, almost screaming as his cum filled Jason's mouth. Jason seemed to swallow some of the cum, but he spit some of John's cum on the sheets. He spit a couple of more times before returning to a more forceful sucking action.

Jason soon slowed as John moans became quieter. John's hard cock also softened as John collapsed back. He was truly spent. Jason looked at me and asked if I had cum. I shook my head no and he bent for my cock but I pulled away. Jason then rolled onto his back and stated to beat his own meat. Jason's eyes were closed and he seemed to be miles away as his breathing hastened and his moans became louder. I watched Jason stroke up and down, faster and faster. It didn't take long for his balls to tighten as his bright white cum shot from his dick in the air landing on his golden tanned chest and stomach. His strokes slowed and he lay sideways from John.

Not knowing what to do, I returned to my clothes and quickly got dressed. For a guy that had never seen another man's hard penis or someone else masturbates, let alone give or get a blowjob, I had a quick education. The nervousness that was lost in the midst of the action had returned. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I nearly ran for the door buttoning my shirt as I went. I think I said thank you as I went through the door, but the next few minutes were a blur.

I hurried around the block, guessing that I wanted to ensure that I wasn't being followed. Both leaving the Hilton and entering my hotel I felt like everybody was staring at me. It was like they knew what I had just witnessed. I went straight to my room and was already undressing before the door was even closed. My hand was stroking my hard cock before I was even on the bed. Not minutes, but seconds later my hot cum boiled from my dick with shot after shot blowing over my head and even onto my own face. I had never remembered cuming so hard as I did that night. In fact, I felt like a teenager again as I was stroking myself with results less than an hour later. Oh what a night!

Since that evening, I have masturbated a number of times thinking of what I watch and wondering if I should have participated. In other words, I have become more and more curious about fondling another man's balls and playing with a penis. I want to see if I could give a hand job that causes a man to receive a happy ending. I think I would even like to try sucking someone, but that scares the heck out of me. I'm fearful of catching a disease and transmitting it to my beautiful Brenda, especially if it were HIV, or even having to explain how I contacted anything.

So that's my story. I hope I haven't bored you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Caught Sucking My wife catches me sucking off my friend.in Gay Male
Straight Male First Time Surprise My surprising first gay experience with a big cock in my ass.in Gay Male
A Twisted Foursome My wife had never swung, but a sexy couple changed that.in Gay Male
More Stories