Scaredy Cat

Story Info
Matt comforts little sister while watching scary movie
2.9k words
4.4
484.3k
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Jessica and I were huddled on the couch, bathed only in the dim glow of the television screen. It was late and our parents were asleep in their bedroom down the hall while we stayed up watching a horror film. I tried to tell Jessica that this was a really scary one and she may not want to watch it. She was eighteen, but she still acted as if she was twelve. Actually, she even looked like she was about twelve. She stood just over five feet tall with a very slender frame. She wore her dark, curly hair in a ponytail, loose ringlets falling down in front of her baby face. Her eyes were large and brown, glistening with the reflection of the TV. Her breasts were small, adding to her adolescent appearance. Her ass, however, was round and tight. Even though she was my little sister, I often caught myself staring at her little bubble butt.

At the moment I was growing painfully aware of how cute Jessica was, as she was huddled up close to me, her face buried in my shoulder. “Matt, this movie is scary!” She whined.

I chuckled. “I told you so.” I glanced over at her. She even dressed as if she were twelve. She had on an over large T-shirt that fell just before her knees. The bottom had ridden up as she squirmed against me, exposing the luscious curve of her left thigh. I quickly took my eyes away. “Go to bed if you can’t handle it.”

“I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again!” She peeked out from behind my shoulder. “Oh!” She yelled as the movie’s masked maniac jumped out from behind a tree with a large axe. Jessica pulled herself closer to me, digging her nails into my arm. She was virtually in my lap, her left leg thrown over my own. Unable to stop myself, my eyes drifted toward the bottom of her nightshirt, which had ridden up even further. I could see the bottom of her shapely buttocks. And was that a wisp of white lace I saw? My throat suddenly dried as I felt my penis twitching into life. I glanced down at myself and cursed for wearing only a pair of thing jogging shorts. The bulge in my crotch was obvious. At least all the lights were out.

“Calm down.” I said to myself more than to Jessica. God, I got to get a hold of myself, I thought. “It’s just a movie.” I reassured her.

She wasn’t soothed. “Put your arm around me, Matt.” She pleaded. Sighing, I raised my arm and wrapped it around her, hugging her close to me and patting her back. Subconsciously I realized I couldn’t feel a bra beneath her shirt. I swallowed dryly. I looked at the clock. This movie had to be almost over. Again, another jump from Jessica as a sharp synthesizer note punctuated a scary scene. Her leg moved, almost wrapping itself around my leg as she crushed herself to me. I felt her knee brush against my groin and my half-hard cock suddenly stiffened, all too apparently. I froze, but she didn’t notice as her head was once again wedged against my side. But now her leg was in between mine, resting against my crotch. She was so close to me, I could feel her small tits pushing against me. Unable to help myself, I glanced over her head and down at her partially exposed rump. I could see the bottom of her panties and had to fight the urge to reach down and pull her shirt up further. This was too much for my anxious prick, and it gave another jump. I felt it hit her leg, and had to bite back the thrill it gave me. I felt her stiffen in my arms.

“Matt, what’s…oh my god.” Jessica whispered. She looked up at me, her eyes round and surprised. I stared down at her, unable to say anything. I know my face must have turned white. She looked down at my mid-section. My erection was impossible to overlook. It even twitched as she stared at it, as if to mock me. I expected her to jump up and scream at me, maybe even waking up mom and dad in the process. To my surprise she looked back up at me and smiled. “You’ve got a hard on!” She said accusingly.

Not knowing how to reply, I shrugged my shoulders and said as nonchalantly as possible. “Uh, yeah. Sorry.” I removed my hand from her back, now feeling very dirty, and made to get up.

“Wait a minute!” She stopped me. “Why is your dick hard?” She asked, her smile becoming malicious.

Again I shrugged. I suddenly wished I were anywhere else in the world but here on this couch with my sister. “I don’t know.” I said defensively. “Sometimes it just gets hard.”

She cocked her head quizzically at me then glanced down at the bulge in my shorts. When she looked back at me, her face was more serious. “Is it because of me?” She asked timidly. Now I could feel the blood rushing to my head and felt my cheeks go hot. I avoided her eyes and tried to think of something to tell her. Then I involuntarily gasped as I felt her leg slowly and deliberately slide against my erection. I snapped my eyes onto her face, shocked. Her eyes smiled and she was biting her bottom lip. “You like that?” She breathed. I suddenly felt paralyzed. I didn’t know what to do. My little sister was coming on to me! And what’s more I did like it, very much.

Though my limbs felt like lead weights and I’d lost the ability to speak, my cock moved of it’s own volition. It throbbed and jumped beneath her leg, as if trying to wiggle out from underneath it. This caused Jessica to giggle. “I think you’re prick likes it.” I laid my head back against the couch, feeling powerless and confused. “It’s okay, Matt.” Now it was Jessica’s turn to soothe me. “I think you’re cute, too.” She said softly. She leaned up and kissed my cheek. Her lips were moist and warm. I looked down at her. Her lips were less than an inch away from mine. It wasn’t my sister’s face I saw then, but a gorgeous young woman. Leaning forward, I gently pushed my lips against hers. They felt so good, so wet and inviting. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as her own tiny tongue darted into mine. I put my arm around her again and pulled her to me, feeling her firm body against mine. We kissed for several moments, just exploring each other’s mouths and lips. All the while my cock was throbbing almost painfully. Occasionally she’d move her leg, causing me to groan with pleasure.

At length she pulled away from me. Jessica’s cheeks were flushed and her breathing came in harsh rasps. She glanced down at my crotch. “Can I see it?” I managed to nod my head slowly. I began to question if this wasn’t a dream. Grinning childishly, Jessica got up and kneeled down in front of me. I spread my legs to accommodate her as she reached up and grasped the waistband of my shorts. Like an eager child unwrapping a Christmas gift, Jessica pulled the front of my shorts down. My engorged penis leaped free, slapping against my stomach. The spring-like quickness startled Jessica and she gasped. The surprised ‘O’ of her mouth soon turned to an expression of delight. “Oh, gosh!” She laughed. “It’s so big!” She looked up at my face, her cheeks now positively on fire with either embarrassment or lust.

“Pull my shorts all the way down.” I whispered, my voice hoarse. I wanted her to see all of me. She quickly complied as I raised my ass up so she could get them off. When she saw my testicles she laughed again.

“Matt!” She cried. “I’ve seen smaller balls on bulls!” She shook her head. “No wonder you’re so popular at school!” I laughed with her, though self-consciously. I couldn’t believe my little sister was telling me how big my genitals were! “Can I touch it?” She asked sweetly. Without waiting for an answer she reached up and traced a short finger from the inflamed head down the seven-inch long shaft to my hanging nuts. She hefted my bag in her hand as if weighting it. The sensation made my dick jerk. She then moved her warm hand back up the shaft, massaging and caressing it lovingly. She gripped it in her dainty little hand and raised it up so it was pointing toward the ceiling. Her fingers couldn’t meet around my fat piece of meat. She tentatively squeezed and ran her fingers up and down it. The purpling head flared and a large drop of preliminary sperm oozed out of the tip. “Oh!” She said in surprise. “Are you coming?” She looked at me, concerned.

I chuckled at her naivety. “No, that’s just pre cum.” I explained. She looked a little confused, her face suddenly pouting. “It just means that I’m excited.” I assured her and this seemed to satisfy her. With the index finger of her other hand, she experimentally touched the droplet, pulling away a string of the thick liquid. She put it under her nose and sniffed. Then, to my surprise, she licked it off her finger. “Mmmm. Tastes sweet.” She smiled at me. I was astounded by her adventurousness. It inspired me to suggest something to her.

“You might like the way my dick tastes, then.” I pushed my pelvis up, offering it to her. Jessica looked at me uncertainly, then down at my proffered member. Licking her lips, she leaned down. Still gripping my cock, she applied the tip of her tongue to my enflamed head, where the pre cum had oozed out. Cautiously at first: short, exploratory laps at it. Then she began to lick all around the fat, mushroom-shaped head. She closed her eyes and I could feel her hot breath coming in sharp intervals. “Oh, Jessica, oh, that feels so good.” I moaned. “Uh, baby, take it in your mouth.” I asked her. She boldly stretched her lips around the swollen head, barely wrapping them around it. Grasping her ponytail, I slowly slid my cock up and down, back and forth inside her mouth. Her hand instinctively tightened around my shaft, squeezing more drops of pre cum out of it. She moaned around the load in her mouth and I felt her tongue greedily lapping up all the moisture. “Oh, Jessica!” I wanted to come, but forced myself to stop. Reluctantly, I pulled my penis out of her mouth. Saliva covered the tip, drops of it running down its length. Jessica looked at me in protest.

“Wasn’t I doing it right?” She asked.

“Oh, yeah.” I nodded, breathing hard. “Too right. I was about to come.” Her eyes sparkled.

“I want to see you come!” She said almost petulantly,

“You will, I promise.” I smiled at her. “But I wanted to do some other things first.”

She smiled. “Are you going to put it in me?” She asked with a trace of fear in her voice.

“Not if you don’t want me to.” I replied. But even if she said ‘no’, I wasn’t sure I wasn’t beyond all reason. This was the horniest I’d ever been! Even though this was my little sister and my parents were sleeping just down the hall, I don’t think anything could have kept me from fucking this girl in front of me.

She looked thoughtful for a moment. “I want you to.” That was all I needed. She jumped at how fast I moved. Leaning up, I reached down and grabbed her shirt. I quickly pulled it up over her head, rendering her nude with the exception of her lace panties. For the first time I saw her pert little titties. They were less than a handful but were capped with the most beautiful, puffy areolas. The nipples themselves were long and hard. I touched each of her breasts and gently squeezed them. She sighed with pleasure. I tweaked each of her rubbery nipples, pinching and pulling them. She put her hands on my head and leaned forward. Understanding what she wanted, I was only too happy to oblige. I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from her. After licking and gently biting the little nugget of flesh, I moved to the other one. “Oh, Matt. Oh, that feels great.” She cooed.

Still suckling, I moved my hands down and slipped off her panties. They fell to the floor around her feet in a crumpled heap. Letting go of her nipple with a wet ‘smack’ sound, I looked down at my sister’s pubis. It was covered in a soft looking down of dark hair. It looked as if she may trim it and this surprised me. Getting down on my knees in front of her, I touched the insides of her thighs, gesturing for her to spread her legs. As she did so, I received an unobscured view of her tiny vaginal lips. I could see her clitoris, already swollen and hard. Wetting my finger in my mouth, I carefully rubbed it against the little pink button. Jessica gasped and her legs almost gave out. She clutched at my shoulders for support. Grinning, I continued to slowly stroke it, feeling it quiver against my finger. “Matt..oh, it feels even better when you touch it.”

I realized I could probably make her come in a few seconds, but I felt the urge to bury my face into her virgin cunt. I grasped her hips and turned her around, telling her to sit on the couch. She squirmed her bottom down a little and spread her legs at my command. Eagerly, I pushed my face down in between her legs and gingerly lapped at her clit. Her legs reflexively closed, hugging my head. “Ohhh, god! Matt! Oh!” She cried, her fingers clawing my hair. Her pussy tasted wonderfully, fresh and wet like morning dew. “That feels so good, please don’t stop!” She moaned as she began to buck her hips up and down, rubbing her dripping snatch against my face. I felt a deluge of warm, thick fluid on my tongue as she climaxed. Jessica clamped her legs around my head so tight I thought she might crack my skull. She was moaning so loudly I was afraid she might wake our parents, but I didn’t care.

I rose up and admired her little, quivering body. She was biting her lips as she continued to moan and sigh as the waves of pleasure continued to wrack her young body. During this time, my cock hadn’t lost any of its rigidity. It was jutting straight out, pulsating in the dim light. I knew I could hold back no longer. I licked my hand and wetted my organ, kneeling down I positioned it against her cunt. Jessica was staring at it, still panting. She looked up at me, her face apprehensive. “Will it hurt?” She asked.

“Maybe for a minute.” I answered. “I’ll be easy, okay?”

She nodded and I began to push my fat head into her. At first I was afraid it wasn’t going to fit, I’d never felt such resistance before. Then, it suddenly popped inside her and she yelped. Her fingers dug into my arms. “You okay?” I asked breathlessly; her muscles were so tight around my dickhead, it almost hurt. She nodded again, though she was obviously scared. I pushed myself further in, grimacing at the effort. Jessica grunted with each shove inside her I made. Finally, I was halfway inside her and I thought that was all I could manage for now. I began to make little back and forth motions, and eventually she began to respond. I felt her pussy getting wetter, and it became easier for me to move my prick within her. Soon she was gasping again, only this time with pleasure. My own breath was harsh as I increased my rhythm. Soon I had my entire root buried in my young sister, my balls slapping against her ass as I pounded her.

“Ahhh, you’re so big! You’re sooo big!” She moaned. “Oh, that feels good, please don’t stop, Matt! Please!” Her fingernails hurt as she dung them into my back, but I barely felt it as she came all over my dick. She was still coming when I felt my own load erupting out of my nut sack. Not wanting to get her pregnant, I quickly withdrew my engorged cock and, straddling her writhing body, jerked myself off onto her milky white skin. Globs of thick semen fell from my penis like water from a dripping faucet, splashing onto her stomach, tits and face. I’d never come so much before.

After squeezing the last few drops of cum from my already softening tool, I fell on the couch beside Jessica, who was still sighing from her own orgasm. We lay there for several moments, saying nothing. My heart pounded so hard in my chest I feared that it might burst. The videotape had long since ended and only the blue screen of the television illuminated our nude, sweat drenched bodies. I looked over at my sister and saw that she was looking at me. She smiled.

“Can you go again?” She asked sweetly.