Scarf Collectors Ch. 03 - Final

Story Info
I'm at Cecilia's mercy but is there someone else?
4.1k words
4.51
13.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan August 2017

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This is the third and last chapter.

*****

I had met Cecilia Dupont in a charity shop earlier yesterday. She had beaten me to a Gucci labelled silk scarf. I had admitted to her that I collected silk scarves and after we had shared an exquisite Indian meal at a local restaurant I had been invited in for coffee.

One thing had led to another. She demonstrated how silk scarves should be worn, with me as the model. She had showed me how they could be used for bondage until I was totally in her control, restrained by silk scarves. She had used my bound body to arouse herself.

She had made me helpless: tied to her bed, entangled, bound, blindfolded and gagged with silk scarves. She had replaced the silk scarf over my prick with an easily washed polyester one and aroused me until I ejaculated. She left me tied to her bed all night.

The next morning I heard two people moving about. Who else had Cecilia brought to witness my predicament?

Was there someone with Cecilia, sharing her enjoyment of my helplessness? Or even worse, could it be two people I'd never met revelling in my embarrassment?

*****

Cecilia's hands removed the white silk scarf blindfolding me.

"Jonas, I presume you would like to use the bathroom?" She asked.

I nodded. My mouth was still stuffed with silk.

"OK. I'll untie you, but you are still my prisoner. I've put your clothes in my car, downstairs. You have nothing to wear except my silk scarves. You might have noticed that I'm not alone. Sita is my housekeeper. Between us we could recapture you even if you tried to escape naked. But you won't. You like being my prisoner, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"OK. Sita will release you and show you where the bathroom is. I'm going to get dressed, and then I'm going out for an hour or so. Sita will give you breakfast."

As she moved away I saw that she was wearing a long white silk nightdress that slithered around her as if it was caressing her.

Sita's hands appeared. She was the younger woman who had been leaving the Indian restaurant last night. She was wearing a different silk sari with a silk cropped top in shimmering Royal blue.

"Just relax, Jonas, and I'll soon set you free. Lift your head slightly."

She removed my gag and carefully eased the silk out of my mouth.

"Sip this," she ordered.

I was resting against Sita's silk clad breast as she held a glass of water. I needed to swill the water around before I could swallow. Being gagged all night long is uncomfortable.

Sita's fingers soon loosened the knots and removed the silk scarves wrapping me and attaching me to Cecilia's bed. She had to help me to stand up because my muscles were stiff. I leant on her as we moved to the bathroom.

"You can shower while you're in there, but come out as you went in, naked. I'll be in the kitchen," she pointed, "join me in there and don't go anywhere else. Understood?"

"Yes, Sita."

She opened the door and let me enter alone. I shaved with the equipment on the bathroom shelf, showered, dried myself and went to the kitchen. Sita was loading the silk scarves that had bound me into the washing machine. She turned her head.

"Sit at the table, on that chair. This washing machine has a special setting for silk."

One chair was draped with a white satin sheet. I sat on it, enjoying the feel against my bare skin. Sita started the wash load.

"I'm making breakfast for you. Cecilia has gone out and while she's gone I'll give you an explanation of the two of us."

Sita gave me a white tabard to protect my bare skin. She offered me choice of breakfast items and talked as she prepared them. If I tried to interrupt she stopped me, initially with a soft hand over my mouth and later just by putting a finger to her lips.

Cecilia had met Sita about eight years ago at a local charity function. At first Cecilia had commented on Sita's silk sari. The two women had found they had interests in common, particularly clothing made with real silk. The real link that developed between them was about unsatisfactory men. Cecilia's and Sita's husbands were drinking too much and arguing with each other. Sita had expressed her disgust. Cecilia had agreed.

One thing led to another, particularly as the women found out that their husbands were chasing other women, sometimes successfully. Over a period of months the two women decided to try to change their husbands using silk as bondage to persuade the men. At first both husbands had liked being silk bound particularly when both women were tying one man up. But the husbands wouldn't alter nor become more reasonable partners. The play bondage became more and more realistic until the men objected, sometimes violently.

Sita and Cecilia realised that they couldn't make their husbands helpless prisoners any longer. The men weren't changing and both relationships were effectively broken. Cecilia's lawyer handled both divorce cases. The divorces were final about three years ago.

"But she and I had enjoyed making our men helpless. We turned into sexual predators seeking men to tie up. We had most success with Indian men who saw me, as an Indian divorcée, as available and without status. They changed their minds once they were restrained with silk scarves and our playthings. A few liked it for a while. Some hated it. We let them go. But you? Cecilia tells me you really enjoyed being her victim."

"I did, but..."

My 'but' was stopped as Sita pulled my head into her cleavage. My voice was muffled by silk and my head cradled between warm breasts.

"No buts, Jonas. Cecilia had you last night. She's left you for me to enjoy for an hour or so before she returns. You're not going anywhere. You have nothing to wear except silk scarves."

Sita squashed my head tighter between her breasts, smothering me. I panted for breath when she released me.

"Back to the bedroom, Jonas. This time it won't just be scarves but saris as well."

Despite myself I could feel warmth between my legs. Sita was as desirable as Cecilia. What would it be like being tied with her saris?

I stood at the foot of the bed as Sita wrapped a sari around my torso, under my arms at first, and then over them, lashing them to my sides.

"Get on the bed and lie down," she ordered.

It was slightly awkward without the use of my arms. Sita tied my ankles together with the end of another sari before wrapping it tightly around my legs. Somehow she knotted the end just below my erection that was standing proud.

Sita's hands expertly fitted a condom and a third sari was wound round and round the middle part of my body. I was sheathed in silk from beyond my feet to just below my shoulders. As she worked the loose end of her sari kept sliding across my face. I enjoyed the touch of the silk and her delicate perfume on the material.

She stood back, lifted the end of sari off her shoulders and tucked it into her waistband. She unbuttoned the front of her crop top to show a white satin bra straining to hold her breasts.

Sita leant forwards until all I could see was the white satin. She swung her legs on to the bed before pressing down on my face. I was breathing her perfume and enjoying the softness of her satin clad breasts. She wrapped her arms behind my head to pull hard. My nose and mouth were completely covered. I couldn't escape. My arms, legs and body were tightly cocooned in silk saris. If I had wanted to bite to get a breath her bra was too full and the padded satin too thick for my teeth to be effective.

She eased away just as I felt I couldn't hold out for another second. I panted for breath before she clamped my head again. This time she released me after a shorter smother.

"Now, Jonas, you're going to be really helpless," she said.

I thought I already was really helpless. But Sita had other ideas. I watched as she took several long white silk scarves from a bedside cabinet drawer. She tied one around my ankles before the ends went off the bed to be tied on the bed legs. My feet and legs were fixed in the middle of the bed.

She looped another long scarf around a bar on the head of the bed before passing it under my armpits. She took the ends back towards the bar, pulled hard, shifting my body up the bed until the scarf linked to my ankles was taut, and tied it in a hard knot. I was stretched out on the bed.

"Try to move," Sita ordered.

I struggled. I could roll a few degrees to one side or the other. That was all.

"You're not trying hard enough," she said. "Try to get free."

I threw myself around as much as I could. It was pointless. I was helplessly wrapped and tied in place. All my struggles had done was tighten the knots on the scarves at the ends of the bed.

"Good. You're ready for when Cecilia returns but until then I can play."

What did Sita mean? She stood beside the bed before lifting the skirt of her sari. She stepped out of her pale blue silk panties before balling them and pushing them into my mouth. I might have resisted but she poised her fingers to pinch my nostrils closed.

"Enjoy..." she said.

She wrapped a silk scarf over my mouth. She tied it across my lips.

"This is a half-sari," Sita said, waving a folded cloth in front of my eyes. "It's long enough for this..."

She wound the half-sari around my head, hooding me into darkness. She tucked the ends into the sari wrapped across my chest. I was breathing Sita's delicate perfume.

I felt her hands loosening the sari around my hips before she started stroking my condom clad erection with silk. She straddled me, lifting the skirt of her sari, before she slid herself down on my erection. Sita leant forward as she started to move up and down. Her hands pulled at the sides of the half-sari around my head, stretching it tight across my face.

I was lost in the sensation of being completely controlled by Sita. I was helplessly wrapped in her silk saris, tied to the bed, my mouth stuffed with her silk panties, and my erection buried deep inside her. I was struggling to breathe through the silk wrapped around my head as her movements became more insistent. Each time she thrust downwards she tightened her muscles around my erection. Soon, too soon, I came into the condom.

Sita continued to pound up and down on me. She made it absolutely clear that although I was spent, she wanted more and more. I was losing consciousness from lack of air as she finally reached her own orgasm. Her hands relaxed their grip on the half sari, allowing me slightly more air. I was still panting as hard as I could. Sita unwrapped my head until only a single layer of silk was loosely resting on my face.

Even then I still couldn't stop panting. Sita relented, untied the scarf holding her panties in my mouth and pulled them out. I was still looking through one layer of silk but I could breathe freely. Sita tensed her muscles around me again. It was too soon for me to react.

"Sita's good, isn't she?"

Cecilia had returned. I hadn't heard her arrive, smothered and ridden nearly to unconsciousness by Sita.

Sita lifted the silk off my face. Cecilia was bending over me. She kissed me.

"I think you enjoyed that, Jonas. Do you have any appointments today?"

Appointments? Cecilia's question seemed inappropriate.

"It's Saturday morning, isn't it?" I queried.

"Yes, Jonas."

"Then I have nothing in my diary until this evening, Cecilia."

"Good. You need practice in holding your breath if you are going to please Sita and me. Like this..."

Cecilia lifted her black skirt. I saw a flash of her legs above her stocking tops before the silk lining of her skirt blindfolded me. She pressed down mercilessly. I panicked, trying to thrash my body to get her skirt away from my face. Sita's silken bondage was far too effective to give me any hope of escape from the skirt suffocating me.

A few seconds later Cecilia lifted her skirt away.

"You're helpless, Jonas, totally at our mercy. Your love of silk has made you a prisoner of two women who like to play with restrained men. Would you like tea or coffee?"

"What?"

"Would you like tea or coffee, Jonas? It's a simple question."

"Tea please."

"Milk?"

I nodded.

"Sugar?

"No thank you."

"OK. While Sita cleans you up I'll make the tea. See you soon."

Sita climbed off me. She left the bedroom for a few seconds. When she returned she took the condom off me, wiped my tool with a warm damp cloth and dried it with a small towel. She left the towel covering my prick. She wrapped a sari around my waist again before untying the scarf holding me flat on the bed. She helped me to sit up. I was still tightly wrapped from beyond my feet to just below my shoulders.

Cecilia returned, put the tea down on the bedside table and helped Sita to pile pillows against the bed head. Sita pulled up the skirt of her sari, climbed behind me spreading her legs on either side of me. She pulled me backwards to rest my head in her cleavage. Cecilia held the mug of tea it help me drink it. I had to be careful not to move as Sita drank her tea.

Cecilia put the mugs down on the bedside table. She straddled me, sitting on my swathed erection. She unbuttoned her silk blouse and took it off, revealing a blue satin bra like Sita's. Cecilia's breasts were nearly as large as Sita's comfortably supporting my head.

"You're going to be the filling in a breast sandwich for a few minutes," Cecilia said in a conversational tone.

I had no time to respond before Cecilia's bra squashed against my face, pushing me deeper into Sita's cleavage. Sita's arms had clamped across my chest holding me still. I was aware that the two women were kissing each other. They seemed unaware that I was suffocating - again - this time between two pairs of satin covered breasts. I tried to shake my head to grab some air. Sita's arms tightened across me and Cecilia pushed harder.

They relented a few seconds before I was in real distress. Cecilia pulled back and looked down at me, still firmly held by Sita.

"I'd like to be able to breathe, please," I protested when I had enough breath to speak.

"I suppose that's reasonable," Sita said.

"But we are enjoying ourselves," Cecilia retorted. "We like having a man to make completely helpless, and you are, aren't you, Jonas?"

"I am," I might have said more but Cecilia's breasts smothered me again.

She pulled back a few seconds later.

"Sita and I need to talk for a while, Jonas, so I'll let you breathe. But keep quiet until I tell you. Sita? What happened last night?"

"Not a lot. My escort thought he liked silk bondage but he wanted to set the rules."

"And you didn't let him?"

"Of course not, Cecilia. He became quite annoyed when he found he was tied too effectively to escape. He was most unlike Jonas. Jonas has been great. He obviously enjoys what we've been doing."

"What did you do to last night's man, Sita?"

"I left him tied to his bed with his own silk scarves and some of my old pantyhose. He was nearly free by the time I left his house. I heard him shouting at me as I drove away. Since I'd left him gagged in the bedroom at the back of the house and he was shouting from his front door - he was free. So was I. He was a pain."

"I left Jonas for you."

"Thank you Cecilia. Jonas has been an improvement. I think we should keep him, don't you think so too?"

"Yes. Does he want to be kept by two demanding silken mistresses? Well, Jonas? You have a choice. We'll let you free in a few minutes time. You can go, and never see us two again, or you can agree to be kept by us as a silken captive whenever we want you. You can speak now."

"What do you mean 'kept by you' Cecilia?"

"We mean that you will be our plaything. You can live your own life, normally, but come to us when we want you. We won't be unreasonably demanding of your time. We'd like you here at least one night a week as our silk bound captive. We might want you as an escort for restaurant meals for which you'll pay the cost, or for other evening activities with one or both of us. If not. You go and we'll say thank you for a short episode which we enjoyed."

"If I agree to being kept?"

"You'll be restrained with silk for us to do what we want to do. I think you have enjoyed yourself."

"Yes, you two have been wonderful but..."

"...but?" Sita asked.

"I'd like to agree to being kept by you but I'd like a few defined limits, ladies please?"

I could tell from Cecilia's face that she didn't like the idea of limits.

"They're not much," I said. "I haven't been able to say no to either of you when I think you are going too far. I would like a safe word or action if you are really hurting me."

"That sounds reasonable," Sita said. Cecilia didn't look convinced.

"Can you suggest a couple of examples of what you mean, Jonas?"

"Yes. One. I enjoy being made helpless with silk scarves, and now saris, but being bound all night is too long. My muscles were screaming by the morning. Two. I do need to be able to breathe. From time to time you two have taken me very close to unconsciousness. That's dangerous. Smothering me? Yes. Suffocating me? You would have a real problem if I died."

"That's it? That's all you want from us?" Cecilia asked.

"If there is a safe word or signal that I could use, then yes."

Cecilia looked over my head at Sita. I felt Sita nod.

"OK, Jonas. We agree. We'll work out a safe word or signal. So you agree to be kept by us?"

"Yes. I would be delighted, honoured and pleased." I said.

The two women smothered me between their breasts, long enough for me to be fully aroused but not so long that I was out of breath.

"We'll remove your bonds in a few minutes, Jonas but there's one more thing I want to try. You might not be able to say a safe word, so if you are suffering just shake your head from side to side. Sita will feel that even if we can't see it. OK?"

"Yes. I trust you two."

Cecilia kissed me.

She reached behind her and grabbed a large handful of white scarves.

"These are all the same, Jonas. I want to find out how many layers are needed to cut out any light from reaching you, and then how many more layers before you can't breathe through them. When you are in complete darkness, please move your head to the left against Sita's breast. When you can't breathe, shake your head and I'll unwrap you. OK?"

"I suppose so," I said. "head left when I'm in darkness; shake head when I can't breathe."

Cecilia pulled my head slightly away from Sita's cleavage, lifted a silk square and draped it over my head, tucking it between me and Sita.

"One," she said.

She reached ten layers before the whiteness was turning to grey. It took fifteen layers before I was in darkness. I pushed my head left against Sita's breast.

"Darkness?" Cecilia asked. I pushed my head left again.

"I thought it would be fewer layers than that, but OK. I'm going on."

None of the scarves had been tightened over my face but the weight of material was noticeable. It took another ten layers before I felt real resistance to breathing through the silk, and yet another five before I was unable to breathe at all. I shook my head strongly. I didn't want to get close to suffocation again.

Cecilia pulled all thirty layers off in one movement. I hadn't suffered any discomfort at all because she was so quick to uncover my head.

"Well done, Jonas. Fifteen layers for darkness; thirty for no air."

"As long as the scarves are dry, Cecilia," I said. "If they had been dampened by my breath or anything else? I might have been struggling to breathe after half a dozen layers."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers
12