Scarlet Queen Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him with tear streaks down her face, "I'm sorry, I really am. Maybe one day in the far off future we can have one, but I can't contemplate it right now."

"Hey come here, I'm fine with the far off future, as long as you're able to eventually contemplate it. We've waited nearly two hundred years for you Ellie I'm really not bothered by the need of a ceremony. It can even be a small one, but our kind of relationship is pretty taboo, and I want to celebrate the fact that we're willing to make this work for a very long time," Dante coaxed as he held out his arms to her.

Ellie scooted towards him until he was able to pull her into a hug. She was trembling, but wrapped her arms around his middle, and buried her face in his chest. Dante felt his shirt become wetter just as Rain wrapped his arms around the both of them.

"Shh, no more tears Ellie love, everything will be alright, we'll help you with your fears," Rain whispered.

"I'm not crying, it rained," Ellie muttered.

Dante chuckled a bit, "The sun's out, Ellie love."

"You missed it then," Ellie retorted.

"I must have," Dante agreed as they all shared a laugh.

Finally they parted, and Rain looked at his phone and groaned in dismay.

"I hate to point this out, but we better head to our room, and get ready for tonight. Absolutely no hanky panky, save it for after the party. It's going to take hours for me to look epically gorgeous. Hey don't give me that look you two, it'll be well worth it, I promise."

Ellie looked up at Dante, "You're right, you're not the dandy, Rain is."

"Nah, I'm not a dandy, ma cherie, clothes are only a wrapping and they should be appreciated for the gift in them to savour later. N'est ce pas?"

"I'm actually looking forward to when we can have hanky-panky, I still want to watch," Ellie murmured with a small frown.

"No worries, Ellie love, you will have your show later, I promise," Dante assured, winking at Rain.

"That's right, ma belle, but first business, then pleasure," Rain said, though all three wanted to skip the party.