Scarlet Scale Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I insist that you not sleep on the floor. We'll share the bed, but... of the closeness, do you only prefer that of men?"

"Ah, my Thane..." Lydia smiled, as she started with untying her bracers "I am completely comfortable with 'both.' I was actually hoping that you might be as well..."

"Oh yes..." my new Housecarl was pleasing me already!

I leaned in as we started helping each other out of our armor. She was quite happy with exploring with EVERY inch of my scaly body, even where my tail emerged from just above my butt. Lydia quickly discovered just how sensitive that spot was to being 'stimulated.' As we caressed each other, we kept taking playful nips at each other's necks, and I was trying very hard to be careful with my race's naturally sharp teeth. She was quite grateful that although my mouth was bigger, my tongue also had a different feature that she wasn't expecting.

The texture of it, as I knew of what my people's healers who studied the body in intimate detail, was such so that an argonian's tongue was covered with line after line of tiny barb-like ridges. So that what I ate was going in my mouth in only one direction, ultimately down into my throat. The shamans believe that this curious property of our tongues was the result of our Hist changing our bodies from the wild lizard-like salamanders that lived around the trees, growing us up into the upright, intelligent people we became. Why we can breathe underwater as the salamanders do, the tails, the poison and disease resistance, all of it, the same is also present in those still-wild salamanders that live now. They also feed on the Hist Sap from time to time, and eventually such a lineage grows into a line of primitively-minded argonians. Our king has special shadowscale operatives who look for these, to then secret them away so that their descendants can eventually join with the rest of their fellow Saxhleel.

But the 'special' nature of my tongue also meant that it felt like extremely fine, wet, soft sandpaper that was being dragged along wherever I licked. Lydia was panting heavily already.

"You... have never been with an argonian?"

"No, my Thane." Lydia breathed. "Another reason why I am honored to know you..."

"Well," I continued as I pulled my wooden rod from out of my pouch "you will probably be most EXCITED to understand how I mastered my Alteration magic, as well as to know of the special toy that my egg-clutch sister created for me. She actually became the city shaman of Archon, but before that, she and I had MANY times to try out this enchanted toy."

I eased Lydia back, and began sliding my rod into her sopping wet cunt. Then I started getting up, starting to straddle her and the other end of the toy.

"Oh... my THANE?!" Her delighted surprise was music to my ears, as she not only felt the enchanted toy rubbing against her inner walls, but, with the magic of the enchantment, she was also feeling the warmth of MY inner walls as well! Through the enchantment, I was also feeling it the same way. We both temporarily had a fully responsive cock, as sensitive as if we were born with it.

I began moving my hips as I did with my slave's first training session, rippling my pussy's walls to match.

"Ohhhhh... my Thane..." Lydia moaned, her eyes flickering, the back, the head arching already. She was gasping with every thrust, and I wasn't even up to half speed yet. "My Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane... my Thane..."

She kept repeating the mantra nonstop, and I was sure that she was feeling even more committed to me than my slave did before. Even as Lydia continued rocking her hips with mine, I kept enjoying the feeling of her cradling my end of the "member," while nipping at her breasts.

I... I was cumming continuously in an unending stream, and it sounded like Lydia was too, but perhaps much more intensely for her. Oh I DID enjoy life here, even if it was much colder than I'd have liked. Although the concentrated Hist Sap was toxic to others who weren't argonian, causing hallucinations, and surges of uncontrollable rage, this was different from the result of the Sap that my body mixed from the implanted Hist seeds. In the intermixed pairings between argonian women and their non-argonian lovers, they reported that the Sap/milk mixture would cause their partner to feel strong feelings of warmth, along with surges of thrill, of... intense pleasure.

Because of the type of connection this would foster, we kept it as a CLOSELY guarded secret, it was for argonians only to use, not even our males were allowed to know of its effects on non-argonians. I pulled Lydia's head up to one of my teats, and without any pause, she ravenously started sucking on it. Her eyes were completely rolled back in their sockets now, her sucking was purely automatic.

"Now," I said, "you will always think of me, as MORE than just your 'Thane,' and your loyalty will always be to ME, first."

The only response she had, was to start rubbing and squeezing the breast, as if to try forcing more of my nectar into her mouth. I had reached down with my clawed fingers now, to savor her pussy's sweet juices. It was like honey and strawberries, so I let Lydia sample some of it herself, by sliding my fingers into her mouth as she drank my milk.

By the gods, she was so sweet. She was climaxing again, urged further by the aphrodisiac-like qualities of my greenish milk. After about a half hour or so of this, she finished sucking, perhaps her stomach was full now.

"I LOVE you, my Thane." she said as she proudly presented her arse to me.

"I know..." I said with a broad smile. "What is Skyrim's marriage traditions like?"

"Oh... my Thane!!" Lydia was delighted "The Goddess Mara presides over the feelings and we believe her to be the one who encourages love. So most ceremonies are performed at her temple in Riften. Do you truly want to, with me?"

"Yes," I assured her, as I started slowly easing the rod into her rear "but you already know that I am also a bit 'different' for a woman, yes? You would feel happy if I was also pursuing other sexual partners?"

"Of course! I would ask first, myself, but I would probably... oh... that's so nice in my ass... I would want to join in!"

"Is that..." I asked, unsure if she was saying this because of the effects of my milk or as I wondered about Mikael, if she ALWAYS behaved like this. "Did you feel that way before meeting me? You would not mind if we acquired a second spouse, perhaps?"

"I remember..." Lydia seemed to concentrate, "I was always sexually adventurous... unngh... oh Thaaane... but, I've always hoped to settle down... ahhh... with... one spouse. Now... I... ohhhh... I... I see the sense in us marrying another... as well... please... Mistress... harder... yessssss..."

I smiled. I had no idea that my milk's effect was THAT potent.

"So..." I continued, enjoying both my pressure into her ass, and her apparently FULL acceptance of us beginning a multi-spousal relationship, even if it seemed like she had this new way of 'thinking' because of my sap-laden milk. "If you feel... ohhh... I love your pucker, my Housecarl... if you want us to find a third partner, and potential... ahhhhh... spouse... then... mmmm... perhaps we could develop our own harem, one that might easily be comparable to what I've heard about concerning the orcs their chieftains' multiple wives?"

"Yesssss... my Mistresssss..." Lydia gasped as I started sliding in and out of her.

"Good." I was surprised, but pleased "We should... talk seriously about... ohhh... about this, after... mmmm... Lydia, you're so fucking tight... after we finish consummating our new understanding..."

"Ohhhh... yesssss... my... Thaaaane..."

We spent the next few hours in the night experimenting with our different positions. She took me pushing into all three holes of her body, and then I finished by starting her instruction of how I used my Alteration magic to enhance the feeling in my pussy, for the person who pushed into me. I started showing her how to begin that with her own pussy as well. Then we collapsed on each other, exhausted.

12