Scarlet Scale Ch. 005 Pt. 02

Story Info
After some new revelations about herself, Scarlet likes it.
2.8k words
4.25
5.6k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Greybeards had graciously let Lydia lay our bedrolls out in the room off to the right of the front entrance, and even provided some partitioning screens for our feminine privacy.

Just the same, I wanted to be sure that our "activities" would not violate these monks' sanctity, so I asked Arngeir about it. He assured me that the Greybeards were an order of peaceful noninterference, meaning apparently, that whatever we chose to do, would be ignored. At least so long we were quiet, and not disturbing their meditations.

"Although I am an old hermit now, I remember what it was like, to be young. Please enjoy yourselves, but be respectful of our presence."

"Oh thank you, Master Arngeir." I also refrained from hugging him.

So I hurried back to Lydia, and started stripping off my armor the instant I passed the screens. My lovely housecarl was already naked.

"I see." Was her amused comment. "Did you have to ask much of him?"

"No, Arngeir only requested that we not make a lot of noise out of respect for his, and the other Greybeards' meditations."

Lydia clearly understood, and in only five minutes, I had mounted above her, the enchanted rod joining us together. We thrust back and forth, I dared not use my Pussyripple spell. I didn't want Lydia crying out because she couldn't help it.

I thrust, Lydia thrust, time lost sense to me, and as we suckled each other's sweet creamy mounds, I was certain that time was starting to have a new "feeling" for me. As though I could perceive it in a different way than I did before. As we bucked, I also began to concentrate on the feeling of it, of this "new" time, of Lydia and I, of the continuous pleasure we passed to each other.

Eventually, I got up, the enchanted toy in my hand. We both licked it clean of our juices, and then Lydia surprised me with what she asked next.

"Please, my Thane, fuck me in the ass."

I smiled as she turned over. After I got on top of her again, I reached around, cupping her melons, and tickling the buds of her delicious teats. We both began to pant quietly in time with each other, and after only another moment we both climaxed in union together. But we kept on and on, it seemed as though I couldn't tire, and as if the time around us had stopped while we fucked in our sloppy sex.

After we had climaxed again for another time that we both must have lost track of, I checked the hourglass the greybeards loaned us. Somehow, it showed only a half hour of having gone past! There WAS something strange about the time!

"Lydia," I asked, "do you have an idea of how much time has gone by?"

"Only half an-" her eyes suddenly went wide, and gasped her shock. "Scarlet! We did more than can be done in a half hour!!"

"But," I said, "I remember ALL of it. Why did you seem to think only a half hour had passed?"

"Because..." she grasped at her memory. "that's what it felt like, but you... you seemed to move... faster, somehow?"

"I wasn't moving faster, remember? We kept in time with each other, and I wanted to try more positions. Then you asked me to fuck you in the ass. I'm certain you must remember that, right?"

"I... I don't... but I... I uh..."

"What?"

"I... feel um, like I've had a LOT more... uhh... pleasure in... oh... my Thane, maybe we did... oh my... I LOVE you, my Thane, my great Mistress, you're surely... a TRUE daughter of Akatosh... a princess of the King of Divines... oh..."

She immediately latched onto my my breast, alternating between them and I was catching the strangest sensation of loving adoration in her eyes before she had her face buried against my chest. As though... of... worship?

"Lydia," I asked, feeling confused, "do you... actually think I'm... do you view me as the literal 'daughter' of Akatosh?"

Instantly, she nodded vigorously, she didn't even stop suckling. I started to wonder...

"Lydia," I requested of her "please stop and look at me."

She stopped for the moment, licking a bit of my greenish milk off from her dribbled over lips, as she gazed lovingly into my eyes.

"When I asked you if you saw me as a literal daughter of Akatosh, and you nodded, I felt like I needed an explanation. Please tell me, WHY you believe this."

"Because, High Mistress, you changed time itself. Akatosh is the God of time, and the effortless manipulation manipulation of it could only have been done by a direct connection to the Divine. In our sex, you... seemed to... to blend Dibella and Akatosh into one. Oh I will do ANYthing for my Mistress, I NEED you..."

She then went back to suckling my milk vigorously. I thought about what she said, and wondered if the combination of my milk's aphrodisiac-like qualities; our strange perception of time, if maybe this was perhaps something beyond a typical state of sexual bliss. I hadn't really concentrated on how to affect time, I didn't even know that this could happen, it simply did, without even trying, I got something I wanted. But that this suggests I was the literal daughter of Akatosh, I... I didn't know how to take that, or indeed, if it was truly correct. Lydia seemed to have reached her conclusion purely on what sounded like an assumption.

I recalled my childhood, my parents had told me that the shaman found my egg in a basket near her door, that none of the argonian women there had pushed the egg out in laying. There was also a note in an unrecognized handwriting style that said my mother somehow knew I was special. I was, as it had said, the "blending" of my mother and father, but that could only say I didn't know who my biological parents were.

The shaman and her assistant had taken my egg, setting it with the others under incubation by the argonian pair who would later raise me in their clutch. But because my egg was found alone, unincubated for goodness knew how long, not even the shaman really expected I would fair well, perhaps to die before I even hatched. But instead, I grew up fast, hitting growth spurts one after another, and displaying a seemingly ferocious attitude towards defending the village from the various predators of the swamp.

No one knew who my real parents were, but... surely that wasn't proof I was somehow a literal union of Akatosh and Dibella, was it? My housecarl's continuing working of my nipples brought me back to the present, and while I had a lot to reflect on my recent experiences, I wanted to give Lydia the same kind of love and feeling that she was eager to give me. We both lay there, suckling from each other, as we slowly passed into sleep.

I was soaring over the lands of my subjects, the nords who lived In the middle of Skyrim, my personal territory stretched from a small portion of the plains, up the north to all the way to the Sea of Ghosts. The frigid waters, and air were never a concern to me, when I had fire living within. My roost was off to the mountain flank of our Bromjunaar, the capital where we ruled over the mortals, enjoying their worship, while guiding their lives in the benevolent wisdom that our forefather Akatosh intended. At least that was what he had intended in the beginning. Alduin, my father, had been getting increasingly arrogant as of late, and once recently, even seemed to treat me with the same cold disdain I had started to see when he found it necessary to talk of the mortals. Being Alduin's daughter had afforded me a nice seat amongst the other dragons, not only could I have a territory so close to our capital, but my priestess had authority over the other priests.

I was unhappy with my father's gradual shift from caring teacher towards what seemed to feel more like an iron hearted attitude, but how could I really speak against him? Konahrik was grateful that I had confided in her, but she was also similarly bound, in a sense. Despite her having authority over the other dragonpriests, as my priestess, the others were submissively aligning themselves with the their ruling dragons, who in turn, aligned their loyalties to Alduin. Konahrik couldn't actually make a difference against the others if they were all acting as a group, no matter what her authority as my priestess.

Before, I had hoped that as he was my father, I could persuade him that this wasn't what our forebear Akatosh would want, but he refused to let me express very much about it. Now I was flying in the night, on my way to another who I had heard had a strange new talent in persuasion. It wasn't Miraak, I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want to trust him, despite his growing influence among Solstheim. Sahrotaar, his overlord dragon, had started arguing that Miraak should be allowed more authority, which we felt was strange, but not entirely unheard of if a priest or priestess was actually demonstrating substantial loyalty to us. No, somehow Sahrotaar also seemed like a poor choice to argue for me. I needed to find a way to gain a persuasion myself, personally.

The mortal I had heard of was named Lamae Beolfag. One of my followers had told Konahrik's acolytes that Lamae used to be a priestess of Arkay, but had forsaken him for some reason. Despite that, she had built up a strong following in the woods to the southwest. From what the informant said, it sounded almost as though Lamae was regarded as a Jarl unto her own, but how she grew to such power over only 4 years was beyond us. Confident in our own power as dragons, we didn't consider her a threat, it seemed more like a concern among the other mortals.

But I could not deny that she had some kind of hidden talent, and I intended to try all I could to push Alduin back onto our Forefather's path of benevolence. Before long, I had alighted at the stone platform. All of the communities of the mortals had originally created open, flat areas for us to land at, though Alduin was starting to command more elaborate efforts recently. I knew though, that none of us had really commanded Lamae to set theirs in stone, and I was pleased with such a solid landing spot. The guard on station bowed his head respectfully, and asked me my wishes.

I told him that I would speak with the Mistress of his city, Redshade. He appeared to have a little anxiety over this, but told me he would fetch his captain...

Then my vision faded to red again, and I woke with Lydia beside me.

Her greenishly tinted, milk-stained lips still resting against my scaly breast were even making suckling motions in her sleep, which I'm certain I would have found adorable, if my mind wasn't occupied with the intense clarity of my latest dream. So... I had been his daughter as a dragon...

I didn't know of the place I had landed at in the dream, but the forested area looked very much like the same countryside that surrounded Helgen. I felt like some more answers might be found there, so I reached for my logbook, carefully managing to not wake my increasingly loyal housecarl and wrote down that I needed to visit this "Redshade," along a drawing a rough sketch of its structure as I remembered from the dream.

Then I patiently waited in the dark, until sleep took me again. The following morning, we dressed, wanting to continue our play from last night, but were aware that even the mighty Greybeards' forbearance was not to be taken lightly. I told Lydia that I wanted to check something from their library, and to go ask Arngeir about something new if I could find him easily enough.

"Go on, my Lady." She smiled. "It is my honor to pack our equipment for you."

Amused, I thanked her and left. I found the hermit kneeling humbly before an intricately etched image of a dragon's face, which I assumed symbolized Akatosh.

"Master Arngeir," I approached, "I want to ask you more about the dragons and another dream I had last night. I know that you were meditating, but I'm sure I have your leave to ask about these things."

"Of course Dovahkiin." He calmly turned to me. "Some secrets of dragons are still unknown even to us, but I will do my best to aid your search for knowledge."

"I dreamed about being a dragon again, and already I have accepted that I surely must have been one in a life before being reborn in this mortal flesh. But in this dream, I found I was Alduin's daughter, and that, as that dragon, my priestess had found something interesting that I went to look for in the dream."

"Alduin's daughter?" His eyebrow was arched highly. "He did indeed sire a daughter dragon, but her name has been lost to memory, or at least mine. According to some surviving accounts, she and Alduin ultimately had a violent battle between each other, fought over the Sea of Ghosts. Supposedly, Alduin's wrath with her was so great that he commanded that wherever his cult could find it, to expunge every reference to her name. I do not know what priest, or priestess served her, that name may also have been similarly expunged. Do you have any clues of what this was that your previous incarnation was looking for?"

"There was a name," I said, recounting details "I think I've read about her before, a woman called 'Lamae,' and-"

"Oh my..." Arngeir looked shocked, "That was who the Daedric Lord Molag Bal first introduced the condition of vampirism to. According to a certain account, she used to be a priestess of Arkay. He raped her, and in that, also imbued in her, his blood. After she had transformed, she was consumed with a blood-driven frenzy, draining an entire roaming band of nomads who were trying to help her recover. When she had regained her senses, she begged Arkay to cure her, and when that didn't happen, she apparently turned to her new vampiric nature, to spite Arkay. Are you sure that's... what you were... looking for in the dream?"

"Yes, as the dragon, I had actually landed at her city."

Arngeir looked troubled, and I didn't blame him. Many, for good reasons, consider vampires to be a terrible curse upon the world. I saw it as simply a different nature, not necessarily evil, but easy to abuse towards evil ends. Still, I needed to seek out my past.

"I understand if you do not have all the answers, from what I know now, the time of the dragons' reign was thousands of years ago, and many apparently had good reasons to forget their horrific history. But the name of my dragon's priestess was remembered in my dream, 'Konahrik.'"

"Really...?" The monk seemed surprised.

"Did you know her name after all?"

"No," he answered quickly, "but in the dov, that word translates to 'Warlord.' I must communicate this with my fellows, and one who... one who might know, but you aren't to see him yet. We must have you come back with Jurgen's horn first, for talking with... that one. I'm sorry that I cannot be of more help, dragonborn."

"I understand, this may yet help me though. I don't suppose you know where this place might have been?"

I showed him my rough sketch.

"I do not know exactly," Arngeir replied thoughtfully, but it looks like it could be 'Shriekwind Bastion,' a dangerous place in Falkreath Hold, rumored to still have vampires inhabiting it. Please," he sounded very concerned now, "I know I can not, nor should I, tell you where, or from what, you find your answers in, but vampires easily lose themselves in their bloodlust. I beg you, do not fall into the trap of lusting after power only for your whims. That is not what Akatosh wants of you, but that you should find your purpose in his wisdom."

"I swear, Arngeir," I solemnly told him, "any power I have, I will do my best to see it used fairly, for justice, and to not abuse it. I will still need to be powerful, but I will not let power master me, I will be the one to hold mastery over it, and the gods gift us for power, to help others stay strong too. I intend it for goodness."

'Even if I find it,' I thought to myself, 'I secreted away in a den of vampires...'

Then I went to browse their library. But found nothing about Konahrik, and scant little about Lamae. I went back to Lydia, and found her already packed.