Scarlet's Day Out

Story Info
Young rich girl's rebellious act and its consequences.
6.2k words
4.12
25.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riyven
Riyven
9 Followers

"Ah it feels so good to get out of that house and on the road you guys"

All five of the girls laugh as they agree. It was their big adventure after high school. Their once in a lifetime, at least to them, let their hair down and have fun. The five girls were all from very rich families. Their parents ranged from politicians to producers and lawyers. They had gotten dubious permission from their parents letting them take this month before their college prep to unwind and have some 'girl' time.

As a whole, they all agreed that heading somewhere warm and southern would be a big change from their usual hang outs in the New England states. They felt completely constrained by knowing that their parents had their fingers in and eyes on everything they did at all times. Throwing caution to the wind they drove like crazy in Scarlet's Yukon down the interstate trying to get to South Carolina and the beaches.

Pulling into the resort they had booked their rooms in, all the girls grinned sleepily as they hurry to check in and get a much wanted and needed shower before calling it an early night. As the girls head to their rooms, Scarlet notices Tasha and Syerra sneak into Tasha's room giggling. Leaning out a little more as the door slowly closes, she sees Syerra pulling Tasha's shirt up and grabbing her breasts and pulling her close just as her view gets cut off. She can't help but hear Syerra's words as the door shuts.

"Come to mama you dirty little slut. I've been dying to get into you this whole trip."

Feeling flushed and flustered by her friends seeming interest in one another, Scarlet heads into her room and quickly runs a hot bath to relax. Taking her clothes off and climbing into the deep tub, she turns the jets on and lets them soothe her sore body. As she lays there, the image of what she saw and heard keeps playing in her mind over and over. Almost of their own accord, her hands slowly slide over her body. Gasping a little as she plays with her full breasts and nipples, she shifts and gasps as one of the jets shoots directly onto her pussy.

With her eyes squeezed tightly shut, Scarlet can't help but let her body take over. The pulse of the jets on her sensitive throbbing pussy combined with her fingers teasing her hard throbbing nipples is too much.

"Oh god yes... Oh fuck..."

With a groan and whimper, she loses control as her body convulses into a series of orgasms. The feel of the water closing over her head brings her back to reality to an extent as she stops and pulls herself up and drapes over the edge of the tub. Her full breasts hanging down and dripping water off her nipples to the floor. Shivering a little with reaction, Scarlet quickly cleans off and steps out of the tub and slips her nightie on. Feeling both relaxed and a little nervous she crawls into bed. The feeling of being free making her a little giddy at the prospect of everything they could do while out from their parents control.

In Tasha's room the sound of the two girls is vastly different than what their friends would expect. Soft spoken Syerra and wild Tasha were showing nothing of what they were like outside closed doors. With a very pouty look on her face, Syerra lightly slaps Tasha on the face as she pushes her to the floor.

"I saw you staring at Scarlet's big tits this whole time Tasha. I think you owe your master an apology for being such a disrespecting little tramp."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to look. Her tits are just so perfect that it's very hard not to feel my eyes wander to them."

With a jerk, Syerra pushes Tasha forward and slaps her ass hard. Stalking over to Tasha's suitcase, Syerra yanks out a collar and leash and quickly puts them on Tasha. Her eyes glaring as she cinches it tight.

"Now then little slut, I think you need to make it up to me and by proxy Scarlet. You know she isn't into girls, and yet you degraded her by staring at her tits with those dirty lustful eyes."

Crying out a little, Tasha crawls over and kisses Syerra's foot.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I never meant to degrade her in any way. She is our friend, and you are the only one for me. How can I make it up to you Mistress?"

Smiling sweetly as she gently cups and kisses Tasha's teary face; Syerra swats her cheek with a light slap. Slowly hiking up her skirt, she shows her naked bald pussy to Tasha's eager eyes. The sound of Tasha's breathing becoming ragged as she stares at her Mistresses smooth pussy audible in the quiet room.

"I think you can find a way to make her, as she nods at her little pussy and me quite happy my little play toy."

With a shuddering gasp Tasha moves forward pressing her lips to the inside of Syerra's thighs. Knowing she isn't allowed to touch unless told to, she keeps her lips and tongue slowly moving up. Hoping she isn't stopped before being able to taste Syerra once again. The sounds in the room completely blocked by the insulated walls and well built door. No one outside the room would ever guess at the ways Tasha's petite body was being used and abused. Nor would they know how much she loved and craved for it every time it happened.

Groaning and rubbing her eyes, Scarlet slowly crawls her way out of the luxurious bed. Looking over she sees her phone flashing. Picking it up she realizes it's almost noon. As she opens the text she gets a little peevish at the message. She can't stay mad though as it was her own fault, but she is still annoyed that they left without her. It was supposed to be all of them playing the female musketeers. Hadn't they all agreed that it was one for all and all for fun while here? Oh well, she would just have to hurry and figure out where they were at.

Grabbing a quick shower, she can't help but feel like she is roughing it. The shower was so much smaller than her one at home. Hurrying up Scarlet gets herself ready to 'wow the world' as she was fond of telling her friends. This was her big chance to show everyone that she had what it took to turn heads and prove she was a woman. Grabbing some of the items she'd had a friend buy her secretly she puts her finishing touches on. The little bit of rouge on her nipples to darken the color of them. She had always been very happy that her areolas and nipples were so large. She always got a heady sense of superiority when her friends compared theirs to hers.

"Ok now to get that bloody dress wiggled into place..."

What followed would have made most exotic dancers stop and stare and want to take notes. The dress was anything but easy to get into. It was designed to accentuate her curves. It however was not designed to make doing so easy. It did have a hidden zipper in it. She learned the hard way that she couldn't get it up on her own with her body type. She simply couldn't hold her curves in place to get the damned thing up. So she took to zipping it up and wiggling her way into it.

"Oh thank god, finally... Damned thing is not designed for women with curves. Stupid flat chested, skinny hipped bitches must have thought this thing up."

Her thoughts very dark at the idea that someone with no figure probably designed it. Moving back to the mirror she gets her hair ready and puts her make up on. The final touch the deep red lipstick that matched her dress perfectly. She was proud of the fact that she had found a dress, shoes, bracelet, earrings and lipstick all the same exact color. A red so deep it was nearly black unless the sun hit it. Then it showed it's true color to the world. She found it a perfect match to her pale skin and deep copper hair. Turning and twisting she looks at herself a few more times, then blows a kiss at the mirror and heads out the door to find her friends.

"Now where are those four little hussies..."

Sending Angela a quick text, she is shocked when she gets a picture reply back. It's one of Michelle getting a tattoo on her left breast. It wasn't just any tattoo but one of those tribal types. This one looked a little different though. It almost resembled a bird in flight. She was a little envious, then grinned when she read the message that followed the picture.

"Hey sweetie, we are all getting this in different parts. Since you weren't here we had the tattoo guy draw yours out. You are getting the... what did he call it... oh yeah, tramp stamp.. We all kinda laughed when he explained it just referred to a tattoo on the lower back. He said if you can make it here before 3 he will stay open late to do yours. If you hurry we can all go dancing later and maybe find us some hot guys to play with. See ya soon sweetie, love ya"

Feeling a little shrillish that they had chosen her spot for a tattoo without asking her made her almost not go. Then the thought of getting something her parents would be incensed over her getting made her stop.

"They won't ever know." She thought to herself.

With a wicked grin she stops and takes a quick selfie and sends it to Angela. She couldn't wait to see the reply.

"Hey sweetie, hope they can work magic with this, cause this thing is a bitch to get on and off lol. Tell them I will be there as soon as I can. Just shoot me the address and I will just have a taxi take me. Btw the dancing and boy toys sounds fun, wonder if they will want to see our ink. Maybe they will have some naughty ones for us to see as well. Love ya sweetie."

Hurrying down the hallway and out the lobby, she is unaware of the chaos she is causing. Her voluptuous body making most men and no few women forget what they are doing just to watch her go by. Most of them wishing they were what she was rushing to. Hailing a taxi, she checks the time and realizes she only has 40 minutes to get to the tattoo place. Looking at the taxi driver in bit of a panic she tells him where she needs to go.

"Please, I need to get to Sunstone Tattoo before 3pm."

She quickly gives him the address and looks at him expectantly.

"Well, miss it'll be close, but I'm pretty sure I can get you there in time"

Smiling in relief she flashes him her most dazzling smile.

"You're a sweetheart and a lifesaver"

Smiling at the words, and look of the girl, he takes off down the road at almost breakneck speed. Hoping he might get a number out of her if he waits around for her to finish at the place.

Angela looks at the picture Scarlet sent her and lets out a low whistle. Her eyes nearly popping out at the look of her friend. The deep red outfit with matching bracelet, earring, shoes and lipstick was hot, but when you add in the thigh high fishnets... The outfit just screamed fuck me now. She wasn't into girls like Tasha and Syerra, but even she had to admit she found the outfit on Scarlet hot.

"Hey guys check out our little innocent baby girl. She is gonna put us all to shame if we don't up our slut meter for tonight."

They all whistle at the picture and laugh at the joke. Benny, the guy doing the tattoos, was just as interested in the picture. He had already called some friends over, hoping to have fun with the four uppity girls. After seeing the picture he quickly changed his plans. He knew they would have her for a few hours after close because of how long the tattoo would take. He intended her to remember her first tattoo for years to come.

"Ok you ladies, lets take a short break so you can get a drink. I need to make a quick call while I let your friend here catch her breath. You sure this isn't the first time you've let someone play with your breast young lady."

They all laughed as Michelle turned deep red and mumbled a reply off to the side. While the girls take a few minutes and Michelle collects her composure while drinking some water. Benny heads to the back and calls his buddies.

"Hey Jimmy it's Benny. Change of plans bro. We got us a little number coming and we won't have to worry about multiple girls. Yeah Yeah, I know you wanted to do the blonde, but this one is prime choice grade A meat man. If she's like the others, she's a pigeon and ready to be plucked. Bring the table.. yeah buddy that table. I think little miss hot pants is in for the time of her life on this tattoo."

Heading back to the front, Benny quickly finishes Michelle's tattoo. Explaining how to take care of it again, just in case the girls were airheads. He asks them if they want him to give their friend a message or anything for when they were done. He smiled as they told him to have her meet them at the club cabana on the other side of town and to message when she was heading over. His smile was huge as he waved the hot little sluts down the road. Smiling as he saw them trying to rub their sore spots without drawing too much attention to them.

"Ok... time to get ready for the main event."

Making sure all his equipment was clean and ready. Benny quickly sketches out the tattoo he wants to do on the girl. Estimating her size he fills in the lines to as close to what he thinks will be a matching size for her. As he is finishing up, he hears a van pull out back and then the sound of banging from his back room. Looking over his shoulder he laughs at the sight of Jimmy and Kyle manhandling the odd table into the room.

"Hey you break it, you bought it guys."

Laughing at the look of scorn on Kyle's face he turns back to the sketch.

"Fuck that noise man. This damn thing is a bitch to move and you know it. Hell you made it and bitched about it."

Looking at Kyle and Laughing, Jimmy replies to him.

"He's yanking your chain man. He got you again."

"Aww screw you guys. Hey bro when is the pop tart coming. Don't you tell us she ain't cause if you do, and this was a ploy to get us to move this damned thing. You gonna owe us some chiba big time."

Before he can reply, the sound of the door opening makes the three look up. They can't help but feel their mouths drop open and their cocks stiffen at the sight of the woman before them. While she wasn't exceptionally busty, probably a 36 C, on her small frame they seemed so much larger. When you looked you had to just stare. You couldn't help it. She had more curves than a road course. And she looked like she was ready to be taken. Especially when wedged into that outfit. It cupped her in every way. The only thing you could say was painted on when thinking about it.

"You must be Scarlet. I'm Benny, this is Kyle and Jimmy. Your friends told us to take special care of you and gave us the address of where they would be when we were done with you."

They all smile with her, knowing she has no idea of how true that statement was. They fully intended to take extra special care of her. Feeling themselves getting aroused they quickly figured out why Benny asked them to bring the table. As Benny shows her the Tattoo and makes a show of sizing it up for her, the others quickly lock the door and turn the closed sign on. Shutting the blinds and turning the work lights on in the back where the table was set up.

Looking up from the sketch Scarlet watches the men with a puzzled look. Seeing this Benny thinks quickly for a response that won't make her squeamish. He smiles as he pats her on the hand and draws her attention back to the drawing.

"Sorry miss, but if I don't shut shop before we get started. I will have every Tom, Dick and Harry in here wanting a drunken monkey."

Laughing with him, she sits puzzled trying to figure out what a drunken monkey tattoo is. Her mind distracted from the situation to trying to figure out what a drunken monkey would look like. When he is certain the tattoo is just right and the others have signaled all is ready, Benny leads Scarlet to the back room. His smile confident that no one would hear her. He'd had the room soundproofed a few months back to keep from getting noise complaints because a customer couldn't handle a little pain.

Walking out of the back, Jimmy hands Scarlett a drink. She looks from it to him and at Benny unsure what to do. Smiling Benny nods at the drink and pushes on it a little to get her to move it towards her mouth.

"Don't worry, we get a lot of first timers in here. That's got a little medicine to relax you so you don't jump all over while getting the tattoo. Back ones can be a little painful, and depending on your threshold you could jump at the wrong moment. That would be bad for several reasons. One, it risks jabbing the needle to deep or making it jump and hit me. Two, it will ruin your tattoo, and if you do that you will either have to get an extensive one to cover up or have removal done to fix the mess up. We find this makes it much easier to keep that form happening."

Watching her as she hesitantly takes a sip then drinks the cup down quickly. Benny smiles at the look on her face. Patting her on the back he has Jimmy bring her another. He knows the drugs in it won't hurt her, but will make her compliment when given in a high enough dose. He found that spreading it over a couple drinks insured they were none the wiser for having drunk it.

"Wasn't as bad as you were expecting was it. We have some fruits we add in to help mask the taste to make sure you don't end up getting sick. Hell most medicines wouldn't be able to be used without additives to mask their flavor."

Laughing Benny watches Scarlet for the tell tale signs the drug is kicking in. As her eyes get glassy and her words slow, he helps her to her feet and leads her past the other two. Their grins saying they couldn't wait for her to be ready.

As she feels herself propelled into the room Scarlet doesn't even register anything. Just how good the drink made her feel and Benny's strong hand holding hers. She feels her face start to flush at how her body is reacting to him holding her hand. She had to admit aside from her father or male relatives; Benny was the first guy to hold her hand.

"Ok Scarlet, lets see about getting this thing off so I can get you prepped and ready for the tattoo."

Moving slowly, Benny lifts Scarlet's arms and searches till he finds the zipper and slides it down. Pulling on the dress, he realizes it will take a minute to get her out of it. Deciding that it might be fun he, turns to Scarlet.

"Hey think you could wiggle some and help us get this moving so we can get started."

As all three stare with hungry eyes, they watch the most awe inspiring dance. With them pulling on the dress, Scarlet wiggles her hips almost seductively to get the dress to slip over her hips and up past her breasts. With a final tug, Benny slips it past her head and down off her arms.

"Ok let me have you step over here so I can see which of these fits you correctly. Finding the right fit will make this alot more comfortable for you."

Without even realizing it, Scarlet steps up as Benny tries a few different boards till he finds one that fits Scarlet's breasts perfectly. Watching the young girl in front of him closely, Benny takes his time till he is sure the sedative has kicked in. Moving back he watches as her eyes lose focus and become very glassy. He knows that the sedative has kicked in and they have her fully for a few hours before it starts to wear off.

Walking over to the table, Benny begins unfastening one of the sections. Swapping out the board for the one that fit Scarlet's breasts, Benny locks it down and moves over to the oblivious young girl.

"Come on guys, lets help her onto the tattoo table."

As the three men move around her, Scarlet looks around dazedly and giggles. She stumbles a little as they slowly lift her onto the table. Her breasts slipping through the holes easily as they get her positioned. She turns her head a little and tries to talk. Her words slurred by the sedative.

"Ish dis hows da tattooz gez donez?"

The men all smile and laugh a little as she giggles with them. They move around the table, pulling her arms down and putting them in leather cuffs at the bottom of the front legs. He strap her legs to each extension before looping several belts over her hips, back and shoulders. As they cinch them down, Jerry moves around her pushing on her to insure she won't move on the table no matter how hard she is pushed. He knows Benny wants to enjoy tattooing the little slut while they pound her, but he won't accept anything less than his best work. Looking at her cute face and feeling his cock stiffen and strain in his jeans he replies to her.

Riyven
Riyven
9 Followers
12